Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Here is the OOC thread that I have been meaning to put up and never got the chance too. So here it is. All OOC goes here to keep Night Rain University Clean of OOC. Accepted profiles will also be here too. I will delete those who decide to leave. They will be posted below.
Night Rain University

Male Students

User Image

What I am Called: Kendel McMahon
I go by: Kendel
I lived this long so far 21 years
My body is: Wizard
Position: student
Personality: Serious, soft spot for his little sister.
Bio: He went to school with his younger sister. When his little sister who started school two years later then him, he protected her. He is in his third year of college. He is still protective of his sister. He doesn't like having boys around her even though she is old enough to take care of herself.
Fears: dark magic
Weaknesses: his little sister's pouting
Dislikes: boys who flirt with his sister.
Strengths/Skills: magic
Weapon(s)- just his wand
Dorm # 5b
Username cena_girl_2007

User Image

What I am Called: Dante Himade
I go by: Dan the Pervert Man
I lived this long so far: 21
My body is: Human Magician (Warlock)
Position: Student
Personality: Dante is a pervert. That one word can describe Dante entirely. However, he is the type of pervert that can get away with stuff. He is very kind, charming, and seductive which usually aids in his acts of pervertness. Back in high school, he was known to the girls as Dan the Pervert Man and always made sure to not give him any opportunities to peak at them. His pervertness turned into a game sort of. Other than that, he is pretty serious when it comes to his work and doesn't like people or himself to be pushed around.
Bio: Dante was born in a family of powerful magicians that held great powers in their spell books. His family spell books were always written by the previous generation and passed down to the next generation. His parents gave him his spell book at 16. He has had his spell book for 5 years and still hasn't mastered it. He wants to continue his studies so he can master his spell book by the time he graduates Night Rain University
Fears: Bugs
Weaknesses: It takes some time for him to read some of his spells, so he is very vulnerable to attacks. He also cannot take it if a girl cries.
Dislikes: Vegetables
Strengths/Skills: Dante has only mastered three parts of his spell book. He has mastered non-elemental magic, fire-elemental magic, and lightning-elemental magic.
Weapon(s): He keeps a bo staff to protect himself when in combat if he isn't protected.
Dorm #: 1b
Username: XKiromX1

User Image

What I am Called Leonardo Martin
I go by Leo
I lived this long so far 22
My body is Angel
Position Student
Personality: He is rude and mostly arrogant. He thinks everything should be handed to him on a silver platter just like his father. He thinks people are beneath him.
Bio Leo is Dean's nephew. He thinks he's nothing like him is almost his twin. He was sent to Night Rain because his parents has had enough of his slacking off, late night partying, and drunken outbursts.
Fears: Becoming poor and homeless
Weaknesses: Free alcohol and money
Dislikes: Being rejected
Strengths/Skills Element creating, healing
Weapon None
Dorm # 4c
Username maryhelena

User Image

What I am Called: Abbey McMahon
I go by: Abe
I lived this long so far 21 years
My body is: Wizard
Position: student
Personality: Serious, soft spot for his little sisters.
Bio: He went to school with his younger sisters. When his little sisters who started school a year later then him, he protected them. He is in his third year of college. He is still protective of his sisters. He doesn't like having boys around them even though they are old enough to take care of themselves. He has a hard time understanding why his sisters would be willing to date, but it would be something that he would have to deal with when the time comes.
Weaknesses: his little sisters pouting
Dislikes: boys who flirts with his sisters and Haley's anger when she gets angry
Weapon(s)- just his wand
Dorm # 5c
Username cena_girl_2007

User Image

What I am Called Hikaru Seiker
I go by: Hikaru
I lived this long so far: 17
My body is: Human/Nasod
Personality: Neutral about most situations. Now when he gets angry it gets mysterious. Due to his human side may have extreme emotional bursts (extreme anger/crying)
Bio: Many years ago there was a floating island of Alteria. the population was made of reproductive robotic beings called Nasods. When the Human/Nasod war broke out Hikaru was wounded. The doctors used a human body for the repairs, he was 5. When He was 8 the humans killed his parents on his birthday. He unleashed a dark power and killed them all. When he turned 15 Alteria fell. The floating island fell to the ground. It has been 2 years since.
Fears: Humans.
Weaknesses: Hackers, His own human body
Dislikes: Humans, Hackers, Know it all people, royalty, vegetables
Likes: pizza, chocolate, dogs, R/C planes, Girls, his past, his AI
Strengths/Skills: summoning weapons and armors from useless atoms (dust, sand etc) summoning lightning
Weapon(s): A red sword called Fuuenken (Means Fireseal Sword)
Dorm # 6c
Username: OutlawStar01

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What I am Called: Kenta Ito
I go by: Kenta
I lived this long so far: 18
My body is: Cambion/Incubus
Personality: Pretty open but a bit socially awkward.
Bio: Hates his father who was the incubus who left his mother. His mother initially resented Kenta since his father left her.
Fears: Being like his father, being alone and stealing energy in a single kiss.
Weaknesses: Stubborm people
Dislikes: Stubborn people
Strengths/Skills Precognition, agility
Weapon(s): Dirk and kunai
Dorm #: whatever is open
Username: White Eyed Beast

User Image

What I am Called Jack Smith
I go by Reaper
I lived this long so far 20
My body is Demon
Position Student
Personality: Complete a*****e at first but once he trusts you he gives you full devotion
Bio: Growing up in a dangerous clan Jack had to learn to be tough and merciless. Though, it never was his vision of life he had to abide by his fathers demand. In his struggle with his desires and vision he subconsciously created an alter ego that was vicious and merciless. When his father was murdered by an unknown clan Jack knew he had to study and further his education. He graduated from High school and started attending college.
Fears: Losing his loved ones
Weaknesses: His soft heart
Dislikes: Killing, Injustice, Blackmail and criminals (Alter ego loves all these)
Strengths/Skills: Blue eye heals, yellow eye controls fire and can summon swords on command.
Weapon: Red sword and blue sword
Dorm # 2 b
Username: Irikiru

User Image

What I am Called Daine
I go by Dez
I lived this long so far 16
My body is Demon
Position Student
Personality Sarcastic, Hyper, Evil
Bio Daine grew up in the deep depths of hell but was sent to earth as a child to live in an orphanage. Daine doesnt know hes a demon, his whole life he has thought he was a human, and he still does. Daine was kicked out of the orphanage because he was picking on the other kids and everyone there thought he was cursed. Since then Daine lived on the streets, little does he know he had a gift which he discovered at the age of 13 and mastered it. Since then he used it to his advantage.
Fears Water, water, water
Weaknesses Water, water, water
Dislikes Water, annoying people, good people
Likes Fighting,
Strengths/Skills Power detection, power absorbing
Weapon(s) N/A
Dorm # 3b
Username iSyko

Aphelion Shradia

Descriptor:Aphelion stands 6'0" on the spot; he has red fiery eyes, long hair dark as night, and pristine skin which appears as though it is ivory. His body is sculpt and chiseled to the likes of a marble statue, and covered in tattoos, markings and other such detail, to cover his scars along his arms and legs. He often wears black, a sleeveless black trench coat, and dark pants, accessorized by scaling hot-iron chains which are draped upon various locations on his body (e.g.; wrists and neck), despite this, he has no burn marks to show for (at least, not visibly). Underneath his jacket, he has two large black leathery wings, which assist him in flight).
User Image
Name : Aphelion "Pyre" Shradia
Nick : Pyre or Mal - Ignatius coined the nickname "Pyre" for him, on account of his fire based affinity and volcanic powers. Demons who know him from the infernal realms also may call him as Mal, short for "Malevolence", the name he earned while in Hell's ring of Gehenna, working his teenage years away as a tormentor devil.
Species : Infernal (Devil)
Personality : Pyre, typically withdrawn on the inside, as a hellborn certain emotion and thought patterns are difficult for him, though not foreign. Socially, he is as typical as one can expect, he can talk to anyone he feels worth their conversation, or those who know how to address him appropriately. Aphelion at times (he favors formalities), is not the most polite person, frankly, he can be downright menacing or maniacal, but not without calculated intelligence, he is no cold fish, make no mistake. When the opposite gender is involved, he can "seemingly" compose himself slightly more charming (or chauvinistic if the circumstances are just so). Overall, he is somewhat prideful and arrogant at any other given time.
Biography : A descendent of the "dark mistress" known as "Nyx" three generations separated, Aphelion himself was born and raised in Hell, coming into existence within the ring of Acheron (the realm of pain). He doesn't remember his mother very well, though his father (or at least, the one who raised him) was known as Ignatius "Ignus" Asaph Shradia, a powerful unparalleled Arch Lord who had reigned over the Abaddon ("The Pit" ; realm of destruction), and had at the time, been in a ruling position over Acheron as well.
Ignatius claims that Aphelion would be better off not knowing his parents personally, but rather, keeping a straightforward relationship was about the best he could hope for from any Hell residing entity. As far as Aphelion could tell, he had few (half) brothers, and sisters from the variety of his mother and father's consorts; nevertheless he stayed out of their lives, and loyal (so much as can be considered) to Ignatius's tutelage.
Throughout his youth, while not at Ignatius' side, Aphelion often wandered the wastelands of Acheron. There he often took fascination in watching busy-at-work balors collect the fallen souls of the damned, and tossing them into the lake of fire. Life in Acheron hardened Aphelion, very quickly, though he survived based on the instructions and teachings of how to handle himself, in case situations, all of which had been taught to him by Ignatius.
When he was "older", Ignatius took Aphelion on a pilgrimage, to Gehenna (The realm of infernal judgment). In Gehenna, Aphelion was subject to various trial, and error upbringings, whenever Aphelion failed a trial; he was savagely tortured, and harmed by the various monstrosities under Ignatius' command. Whenever Aphelion was able to complete a test or trial however, the only reward came as being able to harm those who subsequently failed their judgment among the damned.
Through the years, Aphelion became physically hardened, developing under the existence of torture and pain, into near stoic, almost passionless monster that delighted to the pain of his failures, and found bliss in harming others; in short, it was within Gehenna's trials and tribulations that shaped Aphelion. Residing in Gehenna taught Aphelion many learned things, how to prey upon others, how to use his abilities, while Ignatius further taught him how to bring out his unholy powers into manifestations of magic, and horror (to better harm or torment those who failed their judgments). At the apex of his time in Gehenna, Aphelion earned the title "The Malevolence of Gehenna" due to his savagery when he tormented others.
Today, nearly everything Aphelion knows came because of his undertakings of his youth in Acheron, and later endurances of Gehenna. Eventually came the day however, when Ignatius wanted Aphelion to leave Hell, in order to see the world of the living, and gain life experience through interacting with other beings. Not sure what to make of the situation, Aphelion conversed with Ignatius, who explained the purpose was in order to gauge them, and understand their inferiorities. Aphelion, never knowing any of the places that existed outside of Hell, was apprehensive to leave, though ultimately did, leaving Gehenna to wander off into the wasteland of fire, lava and scorched soil. Traveling to the Mountain of Erebus (the realm of darkness), Aphelion organized a dark portal which would allow him to escape Hell, at the stroke of midnight, into the world of the mortals.
Upon arrival into the mortal world, Aphelion found himself in a dark forest, surrounded by the sounds of savage animals, and nocturnal beasts, he wandered for a time, until his eyes adjusted to this thing called "moonlight". Once Aphelion was able to navigate, he traveled to the first structure he could identify upon the blackest horizons, for it was the building closest to his arrival location, Night Rain University. It was at Night Rain he enrolled, to begin a life of discovery, and education. Just as well, to be among the lifestyles of those he was to watch, and observe.
Fears : Aphelion's fears are not the fears of the typical person, fear, as a human emotion is foreign and lost to him, though he still can feel sensations such as Dread and the other conduits associated with General-Preservation.
Weaknesses : Aphelion's weaknesses are largely his secret, and seldom spoken of, as an infernal he may be subject to some basic or common "Holy" weaknesses, otherwise withstanding as a greater infernal, lesser endeavor (banishment, charms, and wards) need not apply.
Dislikes : Aphelion seems to dislike very few things; this is largely due to pure ignorance. Born of Hell, the experiences of the material world are something he yet has little to no exposure to. Among the infernal realms, his nightmarish upbringing has left him detached, though he never was very fond of the long journeys between the different rings of Hell (Acheron to Gehenna, Gehenna to Erberus, Dis, Avernus, Styx and Phlegethon).
Likes :As with his "Dislikes", the experiences of pleasure are far and few in Hell, the only experiences he had endured, molded upon him, into things he would inevitably enjoy through bouts of masochistic tribulations. Torture, Pain, Suffering, Fire, Agony, Torment ; all things that he was subject to, he had been condition to embrace, just as well, this could be associated with infliction. When not undertaking infernal delights, he also enjoys carnal pleasures such as Sex, Drinking, and building his physique.
Abilities :Aphelion is virtually peerless in his areas of expertise, he is a paragon of Hell, and as such, he has a noteworthy sum of capabilities, which owe of one who carries infernal blood lineage. His three paragons are Physical, Arcane and Mental.
1. Physical Detail : Aphelion has the typical trait package of an infernal being - a naturally superior body. Specifically, heightened physical aspects, senses, resiliency, resistances and immunities common of creatures like his kind. This can apply to conventional harm, diseases, fire, etc and the like.
2. Arcane Detail : Perhaps his strongest area of the "triangle", Aphelion is insurmountable in the field of casting, while magic itself may be a considerable asset, it needs knowledge and experience to shape. Aphelion's expertise in magic covers such studies as demonology, dark craft, and pyromancy. He seems to favor infernalities above all else however, and has vastly devoted his particular craft and development, into the nature of flames, hell, heat, hellfire, and how dark arts can bring out the disastrous properties of spells and rituals related to them.
3. Focus Detail: As far as mental abilities go, Aphelion has no inherent psychic abilities to speak of, he does however possess clairvoyance to practical illusions, and standard means of mind control. This is not so much a psychic or mental aspect of him, as much as it is one of the attributes possessed by infernal beings who typically are inherently aware of how to deal with illusion control, on account of how often they themselves use it to swindle mortals (soul selling deals and whatnot). Simply said Aphelion is not immune, but able to clearly "identify" when psionics are attempted upon him, or someone is trying to mess with his head, allowing him to pinpoint the source, and take proper countermeasures.
Possessions
Aphelion has two distinctive weapons, a flaming scythe that he can summon to his hand and a black whip. The two weapons are often used together synergistic, with one in each hand.

Ash Render: Through his tutelage with what volcanic abilities, Aphelion has mastered the ability to make a scythe out of "hard fire" (as in, a construct). This Construct appears the same way each time it's conjured, and can be done near effortlessly due to Aphelion's mastery of the art. The scythe has a curved handle, nearly 5' long, jagged and twisted with two distinctive holes in the grip. The shaft is black, like hardened stone in appearance, barbed with emblazoned cinders. The blade itself is a high daedric curved blade, jagged and polished red, constantly emitting fire, which burns at near 600 degrees at celsius. Good for slashing and thrusting with the pointed tip and rear edge, it can be used with one hand by Aphelion, and can be summoned back to him (read;re-conjured), anytime he is separated from it. A devastating tool, it is no toy, and has very little conventional uses outside of flaying or wrecking a person's body.

Reaper's Breath: Similar to Ashrender, the Reaper's Breath is a "Hard Fire" construct, which Aphelion has mastered conjuring. In short, it is a monstrous cat o'nine tails, used for flogging things at considerable distance, or ensnaring/binding things up close. It has a 3' long staff-like handle with a spike at the end, and several "necks" at the tip, each which can extend out to a total of 20' in length, the tips of the necks are hooked with blades, and their length is made of chains which are covered in barbs. Black and metallic looking in texture, it burns hot with emblazoned cinders, while flames of hellfire run along the length of the necks, causing a searing gust of steam, heat and flames to erupt whenever it is swung. As the Ashrender's ability for flaying whatever it comes across, anything wrapped up in this whip becomes immolated. Though it is smaller than the Ash Render, it has a longer and wider radius, making it considerably hazardous, and highly lethal like the Ashrender, if Aphelion is ever separated from it, he can pull it (conjure) back to his hand.
Dorm # : 4b
Username : Dorian

Character pic (Yori)
What I am Called: Yorick Nicholas Godfrey
I go by Yori.
I lived this long so far: 27 years but looks 9
My body is Addonexus

Personality: Yori is a smart person though he looks young. He uses his youthful looks to his advantage by having people underestimate him. He's still a bit innocent in some ways but not in others. He's also a really shy around people physically older than him. At times he acts his age; other times he acts how old he looks.

Bio:
An Addonexus is a creature of lore that is originally human at birth but if they are born on the day of a solar eclipse and when the Halley's Comet is in the sky they become gifted with abilities after they exit the womb. Addonexus' do not age normally like people do however they do age. They age about 3 times slower than normal humans do so if the actual age of one was 45 they would look 15. They are also hard to physically hurt because they can heal themselves surprisingly fast. They are only capable of living 75 years at the most because since they are born when the Halley's Comet is in the sky and they will die on the day the Halley's Comet comes again in their lifetime which is always 75 or 76 years apart. When that second comet appears it might be the birth of another Addonexus.

Yori's parents were loving towards him. They are older people that are mistaken for his grandparents because they are in their 50s. At first they thought he had Prader-Willi Syndrome until his powers game in. He doesn't really know much about his abilities, because he had to hide them from others. He can see auras, can heal himself and others, and control different elements a little.

Yori is susceptible to diseases and sickness because of his young body. He's a health nut and germaphobe because he almost died of a cold when he was 15.

When he was younger he read a lot because his mind was aging even if his body wasn't. Yori started school after he turned 20. He's never had friends after primary school because he was young. But his parents made sure that he got to be with children his physical age by talking him to parks. He's shy around adults even though he mentally is one. He tested out of school after his parents found out about Night Rain.

Fears: getting sick
Weaknesses: Disease
Dislikes: Germs
Strengths/Skills: Psychokinesis ~ Biokenesis
Weapon(s) Bone
Dorm # 1c
Astral D_W

User ImageUser Image
Character pic
What I am Called Gabriel Sinclair
I go by Gabe
I lived this long so far 17
My body is Cu Sith/mutt
Position Student
Personality
Gabe is an energetic playful puppy. He gets rather embarassed when talking about himself, especially his non-Cu Sith origins. Very non-confrontational and friendly.
Bio
Gabe comes from a small Scottish Cu Sith mix family, he was always ashamed that he wasn't a full Cu Sith. He went to a small school for special children like himself who were unique but couldn't blend in to normal society. He went from that school to NRU, without having seen his family since he was 5.
Fears
Cats, fire
Weaknesses
Opposing Sidhes
Dislikes
Chocolate, loud noises
Strengths/Skills
Can commpunicate with spirits and lead them to the afterlife, can become ethereal
Weapon Bone Club
Dorm # 2c
Username White Eyed Beast

Female Students

User Image

What I am Called Jewels McMahon
I go by Jewels
I lived this long so far- 19 years
My body is- Witch
Position- Student
Personality- Calm cool and collected. Sometimes gets nervous.
Bio- 19 years old and went through high school learning that she was a witch and learning magic was one of the things that she needed to learn. Now she is starting her first year of college trying to get her magic under control.
Fears- Dark magic
Weaknesses- Learning new spells and making new friends
Dislikes- Mathamatics and chocolate
Likes- Strawberries, Music, and Art
Strengths/Skills- Singing, Drawing, and knowing the easiest of spells
Weapons- Just her wand
Dorm # 1b
Username Cena_girl_2007

User Image

What I am Called Haley McMahon
I go by Ley or Tink
I lived this long so far- 20 years
My body is- Witch
Position- Student
Personality- Calm, shy, and quiet.
Bio- 20 years old and is a witch. She along with her twin sister Kaley go in search to find her cousins Jewels and Kendel. She along with her sister are in their second year of college at NIght Rain University. They are never seperated. She is the quiet one of the two. She always wears a black shirt and a pair of white pants.
Fears- Dark magic
Weaknesses- Making news friends, language, and being around people who like to talk a lot.
Dislikes- Bananas
Strengths/Skills- Drawing and spells
Weapons- Just her wand
Dorm # 2a
Username Cena_girl_2007

User Image

What I am Called Kaley McMahon
I go by Kay or Pan
I lived this long so far- 20 years
My body is- Witch
Position- Student
Personality- Calm, hyper, talks a lot
Bio- 20 years old and is a witch. She along with her sister Haley go in search for their cousins Jewels and Kendel. She and her sister are in their second year of college at Night Rain University. THey are never seperated. She is the one that likes to talk a lot. She always wears a white shirt and black pants.
Fears- Dark magic
Weaknesses- Magical barriers
Dislikes- Bananas
Strengths/Skills- Singing and spells
Weapons- Just her wand
Dorm # 2a
Username Cena_girl_2007

User Image

What I am Called Jade O'Hara
I go by Jade
I lived this long so far 20 years
My body is Angel
Position Student
Personality Brooke can be rude when needed. She is defensive and won't back down from a fight.
Bio: Brookelle comes from the infamous O'Hara family. She is niece to Yukina and Yuko O'Hara. She has been sent to Night rain because she has been deemed 'out of control'. Her parents turn to Yukina to help straighten her out
Fears: Her aunt Yuko
Weaknesses: None she knows of
Dislikes: Losing a challenge and being told what to do.
Strengths/Skills Singing, playing instruments, manipulating elements
Weapons None
Dorm # 1a
Username maryhelena

User Image

What I am Called Jasper
I go by Jazz
I lived this long so far 20 years
My body is Angel
Position Student
Personality Calm, shy, active and awkward at times.
Bio: She doesn't really know much about herself from the time before 15. She knows her first name and when her birthday is. She knows how to control her powers and doesn't understand people that well, but she tries her best to understand.
Fears: Riding in motorized vehicles
Weaknesses: None that she knows of yet
Dislikes: Being told what to do by someone that isn't a teacher.
Strengths/Skills Using her powers.
Weapons None
Dorm # 4b
Username cena_girl_2007

User Image

What I am Called Rebecca Mansfield
I go by Becca
I lived this long so far 19
My body is A mix of angel, demon, and vampire
Position student
Personality Sometimes sweet but can be hard to deal with when she can't have what she wants.
Bio Rebecca was born and raised in London. Dean was one of the few male figures in her life and she eventually came too develop a crush on him.She was planning on furthering her abilities and found Night Rain, but finding out Dean worked their made her want to attend this university even more.
Fears being caught in a lie, feeling rejected and alone.
Weaknesses the smell of fresh blood. it sometimes makes her sick.
Dislikes people standing in her way and keeping her from obtaining her goal.
Likes getting what she wants.
Strengths/Skills flying, being able to read peoples thoughts, and telekinesis
Weapon(s) her fangs when used properly
Dorm # 1a
Username maryhelena

Teachers

User Image
What I am Called - Yukina O'Hara
I go by Miss O'Hara
I lived this long so far 300,000
My body is Angel
Position Music
Personality Witty, Outgoing, mostly cheerful
Bio: Yukina is a Guardian Angel, sent from Heaven 300,000 years ago. There's not really much of a history too her except she's witnessed almost every amazing event in history.
Fears: She might fail a task and get sent back to Heaven, death, and bugs
Weaknesses: Dark powers
Dislikes: Rudeness and evil/intolerant people
Strengths/Skills: Flying, Bending/Creating anything musical, and Telekinesis
Weapon(s): None
Dorm # 1d
Username MaryHelena

User Image

What I am Called: Dean Martin
I go by: Mr. Martin
I lived this long so far: 350,000 years
My body is: Angel
Position: Language
Personality: Arrogant, passionate, and very opinionated
Bio: Dean was one of the few angels to be born on earth and actually called upon by the Angel Council to become a Cherub Angel. Over the years Dean has had various run ins with some of the most unbelievable people causing him to his unbelievable personality.
Fears: Rejection and being forgotten
Weaknesses: Dark Powers and pure sugar
Dislikes:Sweets, bright colors, and opposing sides.
Strengths/Skills: Healing, Flying, Elemental Control/Bending
Weapon(s): None
Dorm # : 2d
Username:MaryHelena

User Image

What I am Called: Malinda Kino
I go by: Miss Kino
I lived this long so far: 2000
Position: Art
Personality: Calm, oppionated, hard worker
Bio: She has lived for 2000 years and began to teach at Night Rain University. She is an angel from heaven sent to earth to train those who have powers of the angels, or teach art.
Fears: rejection
Weaknesses: Art
Dislikes:Sweets(Non-chocolate items), flowers(All except for roses), and mean people
Strengths/Skills: Flying, magical powers
Weapon(s): None unless you count a paint brush
Dorm # : 3d
Username:cena_girl_2007

User Image

What I am Called: Andrea Michaelis
I go by: Madam Michaelis
I lived this long so far: 3750
Position: Headmistress
Personality: Calm, oppionated, hard worker, strict
Bio: She created Night Rain University. She is an dark angel. She lost her eye at some point during a battle and has to wear an eye patch. Even though she is a dark angel she doesn't act like the rest of them
Weaknesses: candy
Dislikes:Strawberries, flowers, and people who don't follow the rules
Strengths/Skills: Flying, magical powers
Weapon(s): Ruler
Dorm # : Headmistress' dorm

User Image

What I am Called - Kyoko Hanna
I go by Miss Hanna
I lived this long so far 29
My body is Witch
Position Interaction teacher
Personality Witty and kind
Bio: Kyoko is a witch that learned everything that she needed to learn. She protects her students when she needs to. She has problems with the ones who don't listen to her.
Weaknesses: flowers
Dislikes: rude students
Weapon(s): her wand
Dorm # 6d
Username Cena_girl_2007

User Image ]

What I am Called: Yoko Micahels
I go by: Mr. Michaels
I lived this long so far: 3000
Position: Powers Class
Bio: He is a hard worker. He is the one that teaches the students learning more about their powers. He has a long history with Malinda Kino. They were best friends for a long time. He never was in a relationship with her and only wants to be friends with her.
Weaknesses: Beautiful girls
Dislikes:Sweets
Strengths/Skills: Flying
Weapon(s): Just an old sword
Dorm # : 5 D

User Image

What I am Called: Kimiko
I go by: Kimiko
I lived this long so far: 100
My body is: Witch
Position: Front Desk at the office
Bio:She is a hard worker and knows that Madam Michaelis has always been busy with paperwork. She has been running the front desk at Night Rain University for ten years. She is unmarried and doesn't see herself dating anyone in the near future
Weaknesses: Paperwork
Dislikes: Rude students
Weapon(s): Her wand
Dorm # :Lives off campus
User name- Cena_girl_2007

User Image

What I am Called: Kina
I go by: Mrs. Minamino
I lived this long so far: 3000
My body is: Angel/Demon
Position: Math
Bio:She is a hard worker and is the new math teacher at night rain university. She is married and is expecting a child, but still decided to take the place of her brother at night rain university.
Strengths/Skills: Flying/potions
Weapon(s): Angel sword
Dorm #: 4D

User Image

What I am Called: Nina
I go by: Mademoiselle Michaelis
I lived this long so far: 25
My body is: Dark Angel
Position: Student Teacher
Personality: Calm, oppionated, hard worker, sometimes can be a b***h
Bio:She is the niece of Madam Michaelis. She is a student teacher at night rain university in the art department. She is learning how to be a teacher through Miss Kino. She is unmarried and has been noted to do stupid things.
Weapon(s): Angel Bow and Arrows
Dorm #: Headmistress's office.

User Image
What I am Called: Serenity Cherie Dusk
I go by: Miss Dusk by students and Serenity by teachers
I lived this long so far: 29
My body is: Shinigami
Position: School Doctor/Substitute teacher.
Personality: Calm, quiet, and nurturing. She comes off as scary, but in reality she is kind hearted.
Bio: Early life: Serenity grew up in an unstable household and was abused by her father when she was eight. He accused her of killing his wife, who died giving birth to her. She blamed herself for her mistreatment and soon turned to violence and such during her teenage years.

Teenage years: As a Teenager Serenity fought back at her father until he finally left her alone. She didn't have very many friends in school and sought out smoking and alcohol to mend her pain. She soon turned to drugs and overdosed causing her to wind up in a mental hospital. She stayed in there until she was old enough to go out on her own.

Adulthood: As an adult Serenity went to Medical school and became a nurse and so on to get her doctorate degree. She then proceeded to work at the same mental hospital she went to. At age twenty-four she met a young girl there by the name of Emma. The two hit it off and soon Emma and Serenity started dating. Emma was pregnant when Serenity met her and Serenity took over being a parent for the little boy Emma had. Serenity loved her family albeit it was an odd one, but it was her family. It wouldn't last long as Emma was human and her child as well. Serenity recieved instructions to kill Emma and her boy. She couldn't stand doing what she was asked and refused making the big man upstairs angry. He took the life of Emma and her boy to show Serenity what happens when you defy him. Wrought with grief and anger Serenity became a work aholic. It was better than relapsing and getting off track. She decided to do the only thing that would keep her mind off of her lost lover and that was to find a job.
Fears: Relapse, her past, not being able to help her patients, men, romantic relationships
Weaknesses: Saying no to a pretty girl, cigarettes, working to the point of exhaustion.
Dislikes: Men hitting on her, going near a bar, talking about Emma.
Likes: Reading, peace and quiet, candy apples, taking walks on moonlit nights.
Strengths/Skills:
+Can speak with the dead.
+Has great medical knowledge and know how.
+Can reap souls and summon them later on if she needs them.
Weapon(s): A Giant Scythe that only she is able to wield.
Dorm #: 7d
Username: xXHeatherMason_SHXx

User Image
What I am Called: Raiden Tanaka
I go by: Mr. Tanaka and Raiden by faculty members
I lived this long so far: 3050
My body is: Vampire
Position: Headmaster
Personality: Kind, shy, nurturing, protective.
Bio: Raiden was born in feudal Japan to a family of Samurais. like his father he was raised to be as such and even became the emperors personal body guard. One day he was out on the request of his master to find the source of some killings in a nearby village. Little did he know that his very life was in danger. As he investigated the town he found the source to be none other than a vampire. He believed he could defeat the demon only to fail and fall victim to its curse where he was turned into the very thing he had tried to stop. He was wrought with grief that he abandoned his home and ran away. For many centuries he wandered around never really finding purpose until he met a dark angel that changed his life and fell in love with her.
Fears: Not being able to control his blood lust, too much light, not being able to protect his school or loved ones.
Weaknesses: Saying no to his love, seeing blood.
Dislikes: His blood lust, talking about his past.
Strengths/Skills:
Super human strength.
Super human speed.
Transformation.
Weapons): Yamato
Dorm : Headmasters room

User Image
What I am Called: Shizen Hanna
I go by: Shizen.
I lived this long so far: 3000 30 in elven years)
My body is: Eld
Position: Grounds keeper.
Personality: Kind, caring, fun, loving, protective.
Bio: Shizen was born in an elven village and was trained to be a warrior elf. One day he had gotten hurt while hunting and ended up stumbling out of the forest he had loved in for a few decades. He was to be left for dead if a certain woman hadnt come along and helped him later becoming his wife.
Fears: Fire, darkness
Weaknesses: Shizen is susceptible to dark spells rendering him unable to take action.
Dislikes: People hurting Mother Nature, feral creatures, seeing his family sad or upset.
Strengths/Skills:
Can grow plants and control nature.
Trained in sword and bow arts.
Light magic such as healing and holy.
Weapons): Sword and bow.
Dorm : whichever one Kyoko is in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What I am Called Maya
I go by Maya
I lived this long so far 142 years (Appears to be in her early 20s)
My body is Angel
Position Teacher working opposite of Yoko(I don't know the exact title)
Personality Takes teaching seriously, she tries to keep control in the classroom especially working in a powers class at this school. She is very kind to her students and tries to keep friendly with the other staff. Even though she's an angel she doesn't act terribly angel-like, but instead treats people the way she believes they should be treated.
Bio Maya was never quite sure who her parents were or if she had any as an angel procreation was a fuzzy area. She wasn't even sure if she was ever a child, just one day she existed. Since then she roamed the earth hoping to find someplace, since obviously she was here for a reason. She found her passion in teaching. After several schools, her having to transfer before her unaging became an issue, she ended up at NRU, hoping to take up a permanent residence.
Fears Other angels, people with no remorse
Weaknesses Dark element, mental attacks
Dislikes Salty foods, tattoos
Likes good students, friendly people
Strengths/Skills Can bend light into illusions, Can focus light into attacks, Can slow time for very brief moments
Weapon Sword of mars embued with light
Dorm # 8D
Username White Eyed Beast

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
You can also work out plots on here as well.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
I have a plan that involves a two month time skip in which Kaley and Kenta will be seperated

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
I have a plan that involves a two month time skip in which Kaley and Kenta will be seperated

Ok do they get into a fight or something?

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast

no, you don't have to do anything, but are you alright with that?

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast

Yeah I'm fine with it. Just as long as I have some kind of idea what is going on is all. I'm kind of one of those people who kind of like to know what is going on in a storyline.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast

Yeah I'm fine with it. Just as long as I have some kind of idea what is going on is all. I'm kind of one of those people who kind of like to know what is going on in a storyline.
It'll be one of those explain while it's happening things. If you want me to spoil it I will

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast

It'll be one of those explain while it's happening things. If you want me to spoil it I will

You can give me a few spoilers. Lol. I just kind of want the gist of it.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast

Kenta's dad comes back from hell and sends Kenta there

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast

Ah ok. It sounds like our characters are going to have a fairly bumpy road for a little bit then.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast

Ah ok. It sounds like our characters are going to have a fairly bumpy road for a little bit then.
yep, Kenta going to hell, Kaley taking care of twins on her own... who has it worse...

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast

yep, Kenta going to hell, Kaley taking care of twins on her own... who has it worse...

I would say he would in all honesty. Because Kaley has help if she needs it.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast

well yeah, it's hell.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast

well yeah, it's hell.

True. Sorry I haven't been often.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast
Cena_Girl_2007
White Eyed Beast

well yeah, it's hell.

True. Sorry I haven't been often.
it's alright, I have another rp with an over active ooc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out