time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
......Just The Basics................
I Am Named: Symphonia Laertes
But Call Me: Symphonia - ever since freshman year, for whatever reason, people call her by the nickname "Susie," and she absolutely hates it.
I Am: Female
My Race Is: Human
Believe It Or Not, I'm: Eighteen
Happy Birthday To Me On: July 7th
I Crush On: Boys
This Year In School I'm A: Senior
My Social Class Is: Royals
I Live: In Girls Dorm 1

......Getting Personal................
Here's Some Life History: Symphonia's father passed away before she was born. Though she was born into the Townsfolk class, her mother married to a Royal. Symphonia was seven at the time. Even though she never knew her father, something about her mother's remarriage picked at her heart a bit, but she has held her tongue due to the overwhelming love she has for her mother. As long as she is happy, Symphonia would be happy too. Her Royals father is actually quite nice anyway, though Symphonia's Kei, Saya, does not like him. Then again, Saya hates everyone. Well, almost; he likes Symphonia. Upon discovering she was born to be a Wielder, reason why she's had a white tiger growing up with her her entire life, Symphonia's been passionate about being the best student she can while attending Lunar Daemon Academy, even becoming the student council president since Sophomore year. She's been attending the academy for three-years now, yet has not bound with anyone.
Personality-wise, I'm: Despite Symphonia's high IQ, she can be pretty dense and oblivious to her surroundings. A wise, book-smart fool is what you could call her. She tries her best to be friendly towards others, especially at the beginning of the year to welcome new students, but people are really intimidated by her (another thing she is oblivious to). Despite this intimidation she holds over people, Symphonia is often the target of students' pranks. These pranks never work, however, for Symphonia has mysterious good luck - or the good luck is simply her oblivion that keeps her from seeing whatever is going on around her. The student council president might be mature and calm, but when called her famous nickname "Susie," Symphonia's temper withers down to almost nothing. In sophomore year, a substitute teacher called her "Susie" upon hearing a student mutter it and, well, that building wasn't fixed until the late following semester.

......Want To Know Some More?................
Gifted To Me By The Gods: Symphonia can always be seen with a sword, but the norm for her is to carry two. She can summon multiple copies of her sword, though no one knows the limit to how many swords she can summon.
Bestowed Upon Me By The Gods: She possesses the ability to control the wind - when paired with her sacred weapon, she even destroy buildings (yep, the Susie incident caused that). She also appears to have above average strength, but not super-human strength. Her hand-to-hand fighting is skillful, though she prefers battling with swords.
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: Symphonia is great when it comes to medicine and healing - she use to help out at the nurse's office in elementary and middle school, so she learned a lot of things from the nurse's conversations. Since she is very athletic, Symphonia is great at sports, though she isn't that competitive. Considering Symphonia can be 'dense' or 'oblivious' at times, she is a good multi-tasker.
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good At Everything: Symphonia is an awful cook. If you enjoy eating ash (which probably isn't healthy) then request her as a chief. If not, avoid her at all costs when she's in the kitchen (she doesn't know she's bad at cooking). If Symphonia goes into water she'll sink like a rock - she is not good at swimming and she hates the water. In fact, she never even learned to swim. She's not good at make-up either; her make-up abilities are suitable for Halloween only. Lastly, Symphonia does not know how to socialize on a personal level or convey to others how she's feeling. Instead she keep a poker face at all times.
I Have An Affinity For: Cloudy days, swords of any kind, books, and chewy candies.
Bleh, I Can't Stand: Tall tales (she believes in "seeing is believing" ), perverts (learned through an embarrassing experience to wear shorts under her uniform skirt), guns, and large water sources (for swimming, she likes gazing at lakes and such).
Even I Have Fears: Symphonia as two major fears. The first being that once she unites with a Binder she won't be able to help purify him/her and then he/she will become a demon. The second is being in love. This idea of someone making your heart skip a few beats, make you smile until your cheeks are sore, and make you happy and nervous at the time sounds weird. Rumor has it that she liked Saber since they were nine but is over him now (this rumor was not from Saber himself).
We Have All Got Expectations: She wants her Binder(s) to know that this second chance to redeem his/her soul is important and to be the best he/she can be - surpass whatever limit he/she is holding themself down with, but still remain realistic.
There's Someone I Like A Lot: No one - lucky for her... or is it?
Yes, This Is Me: Symbolic Wings
This Is My Kei: Saya
My Unseen God Is: RoonXAne

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I Am Named: Blay Melancholy
But Call Me: Blay or Choly - he doesn't know why, but his friends sometimes call him that.
I Am: Male
My Race Is: Binder; Originally Human
Believe It Or Not, I'm: Nineteen
Happy Birthday To Me On: February 14th
I Crush On: Girls
This Year In School I'm A: Junior (Blay ditched a lot in the past, so he's been held back in both sophomore and junior year.)
My Social Class Is: Binders
I Live: In Co-Ed Dorms 3

Here's Some Life History: Blay recalls his family as small and hard-working. His parents were both business tycoons, so he rarely saw them. Even on holidays it seemed they were somewhere else on the opposite side of the world, away from their only child. At school, Blay was always at the top of the class and had perfect scores in almost everything. Often he found himself bored with the topics taught, and even more so, the people he was forced to spend so many hours of his day with. Since Blay's family had piles of money, Blay was watched of by numerous caretakers of upmost "quality," but that quality was about it. To Blay, they all seemed like robots. Boring, dull, black and white robots. Really all he wanted was at least one parent to be there and smile in awe as he blew out his birthday candles or stroke his head lovingly and calm him into a deep sleep after a fall and weeping floods following. Of course that never came, and at the age of fourteen, on the cusp of beginning high school, he found himself in the nation of Daemona, completely separate from the world he once knew. Another boring life to endure, or actually an adventure? Blay is still wandering about, trying to figure that out.
Personality-wise: Since arriving to Daemona and enrolling into Lunar Daemon Academy, Blay has warmed up to people. He still remains reserved about himself and his past however. Widely known on campus as the guy you can go to for anything, Blay is quite popular. He's intelligent, charismatic, and seemingly carefree. Others also see him as a ladies man since he appears to always be surrounded by girls, but Blay thinks the opposite - no girl would ever want to date someone like him. Because of his loyal friendship to those he calls friends, Blay doesn't believe he'll ever date anyone (forever friendzone). Whenever he is needed, Blay will not think twice about helping someone out.
Committed Sin(s): Blay keeps quiet about why he's a Binder, even though he knows it's unlikely anyone at the academy will respond harshly to him. After all, he's not the only one who has sinned in his past life. All he tells people is that he murdered someone.

My Soul Attribute Is A: Raven
Because Of My Sin, I Can: Blay has wings (that he can expose or hide), allowing him the ability to fly. Within his blood, Blay has crystal cells which allow him to create crystal anywhere on his body (which he can use as a weapon or armor if he pleases) or use his own fresh blood to create crystal out of seemingly thin air. Either way though, he is not fond of his power because breaking the crystal off of his body hurts like hail (not the weather), and the other method is to cut himself and spill his blood somewhere. So both processes aren't exactly fun. Even bringing his wings in or out of his back is painful - so yes, it's all as awful as it sounds.
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: Blay has his intelligence and a quick and witty tongue, along with really good arcade game skills and a vivd imagination. Though he quit all instrumental lessons his parents signed him up for, if given an instrument Blay can free-hand well and if given a few hours he can come across as a mock-master. He can naturally recite music by ear, but might as well be a blind man when it comes to reading sheet music. He enjoys painting abstract art as well.
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good Everything: Unless it's abstract art, Blay is by no means an artist. Request him to draw a heart, it will look like a boomerang; don't even bother asking him to draw a face or anything else realistically - looking at the sun for a minute will get the same end result: burned eyeballs. There is a long line of girls who would like to date Blay, but he avoids the topic childishly: singing loudly, ignoring it, or running away. He believes he would not make a good boyfriend, and that any girl who likes him is just teasing him.
I Have An Affinity For: Blay likes people with manners, spicy food, interesting conversations, good jokes and laughter, and seeing those he cares about happy.
Bleh, I Can't Stand: When girls 'tease' him about liking him, milk (he was forced to drink it constantly when he younger; that might be why he's so tall now), sports (he always gets picked first or close to first), his competitive side (another reason he dislikes sports), dull conversations, and debates.
Even I Have Fears: For as long as he can remember, Blay is terrified of the dark, especially when he is alone. Random hugs or "guess whos" from behind startle him as well. This isn't so much a fear as more of something Blay worries about: the idea of never finding a girl who genuinely loves him.
We Have All Got Expectations: An interesting and sincere person would be a Wielder Blay wants. Even more importantly, someone to give Blay a greater reason for living.
There's Someone I Like A Lot: No one.
Yes, This Is Me: I don't wear purple nail polish... regularly.
You Might Also See Me As This: Raven
My Unseen God Is: RoonXAne

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I Am Named: Sirak Constantine
But Call Me: Sirak, Mr. Constantine
Believe It Or Not, I'm: Twenty-five
Happy Birthday To Me On: March 23rd
I Crush On: Girls and boys
This Year In School I'm A: Teacher
My Social Class Is: Royals
I Live: North - East of the Royal Castle in a large mansion

Here's Some Life History: Sirak Constantine was born into the Royals. It wasnt a life he chose, just one he inherited. He tends to stay away from the mansion and his family a lot. Sirak got into teaching because of his one true love, Serah. Serah wasnt just his love but also his first Binder. Though it was not meant to be. Shortly before Sirak and Serah were to be wed, she was killed in a horrible accident. Someone had broken into her dressing room and had fought with her. The person survived and Serah... well... had not. The person whom killed Serah was not found but Sirak still has not given up his search. Sirak now teaches for a living, since it was always Serah's dream to teach.
Personality-wise, I'm: Though quite calm most of the time, he is a big kid at heart and doesn't take many things seriously. He likes to joke around with his students, but when it comes to class he's the complete opposite.

Gifted To Me By The Gods: Sirak's Sacred Weapon is a bow. The arrows are virtually infinite as long as Sirak's own energy holds out.
Bestowed Upon Me By The Gods: Sirak has a slight telepathic ability. He is able to move objects with his mind, though there is a limit to what he can lift. So far he is able to lift an object that is as heavy as a full grown elephant. Though the side effects can range from nose bleeds, headaches, or loss of consciousness. His second ability he discovered not long after his fiancee had been killed. Sirak has a healing ability, using his own life energy he is able to heal a person's wounds. The larger the wound, the more energy is taken. His last ability is more for the second ability. Over time Sirak is able to gather energy from nature to replenish his own life energy. He is even able to store some of this energy in little vials that he made specifically for this purpose. If he drinks from one vial then it will increase his abilities slightly, allowing him to heal larger wounds and/or many people at once. They can also be used as a quick pick-me up if he is low on energy. He tends to carry only two vials at any given time, for if he drinks the pure energy more than twice in one day it will start to consume him and possibly make him lose control. The result? He'll become a demon.
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: Sirak, of course, is quite a smart guy - since he is a teacher. He's also a great cook and has a talent for playing the piano.
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good At Everything: Singing... he screeches like a seagull. Drawing - never was good at his art when he was young.
I Have An Affinity For: Sweet foods, sweets, the color blue, and reading.
Bleh, I Can't Stand: Ignorance.
Even I Have Fears: Losing those close to him and... spiders. ~shiver~
We Have All Got Expectations: He expects his Binder(s) to be strong in both mind and body. Also, to be loving to other people and not just their friends.
There's Someone I Like A Lot: Serah (Fiancee) - not really anyone else after that.
Yes, This Is Me: Sirak
This Is My Kei: Luca the Ferret
My Unseen God Is: revolution evolution

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I Am Named: Kannia Tokai
But Call Me: Nia
Believe It Or Not, I'm: Sixteen
Happy Birthday To Me On: December 13th
This Year In School I'm A: Sophomore
I Live: Co-Ed Dorm 1

Here's Some Life History: Kannia grew up not to far away from Daemona, she knew the tales of the land and small details of the history but she never cared to dig to much into it. Her life had been quite average for any normal child, until she turned eleven when her father had passed away from an illness causing their family to struggle to make ends meet. Kannia was the oldest of her siblings and couldn't stand it, she had started to turn to thievery to help out her mother, she had kept it to herself so her mother and siblings wouldn't be to blame if she ever got caught. It wasn't until she turned thirteen that she took it to far and stole a large sum of money and in her escape she had killed a man in a panic. It was then that she became a Binder.
Personality-wise: Some accuse Kannia of having split personalities. Most of the time she is a free spirit able to make her friends laugh at her clumsiness or the odd things she says. While the other part of her can turn serious in an instant to protect her friends. She is loyal to the people she calls friends and will do what ever she can to protect him. To those she really doesn't know she tries to show kindness towards people and help them if they are in need.
Committed Sin(s): Thievery & Murder

My Soul Attribute Is A(n): Wolf
Because Of My Sin(s), I Can: Phase Through Walls ; Speed ; Agility
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: Flexible (so Gymnastics)
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good Everything: Climbing
I Have An Affinity For: Chocolate ; Singing ; Dancing ; Baked Sweets
Bleh, I Can't Stand: Candy ; Asparagus ; Snakes ; Bugs ; Burnt Food
Even I Have Fears: The Dark & Heights
We Have All Got Expectations: Kind ; Funny ; To help give her a meaning again.
There's Someone I Like A Lot: No one right now
This Is Me: Human Form
You Might Also See Me As This: Animal Form
My Unseen God Is: Kannia F Tokai

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I Was Named: Himeko Sakura Daemon
But Call Me: Hime
My Race Is: Angel
Happy Birthday To Me On: December 25th
This Year In School I'm A: Junior
My Social Class Is: Royal Castle
I Live: Royal Castle

Here's Some Life History: Himeko Sakura Daemon is her whole name, and being a descendant of Lucifer E. Daemon, Himeko lived a royal life.Himeko had a twin named Mikan. Himeko and Mikan were born as an equal, identical twins. As babies, the two were always together, wore the same outfits.The two sisters were filled with happiness with the life they had but they were separated when they both turned ten. Their parents got a divorce and her mother took Mikan far away where Himeko cant reach her. Two twins who cant reach each other, or see each other. As years passed, Himeko became a beautiful young lady but her eyes showed sorrow since the previous day she recieved a letter stateing that her mother and sister were found dead in a river. Himeko didnt understand why her sister or mother were killed but she wanted to get revenge and find out who killed her beloved sister. To fufill her desire, her father sent her to Lunar Deamon Academy where she can control her gifts and find a protector.
Personality-wise, I'm: She is always sweet towards others even if they hate her. She will always be kind and helpful that need her, she will betray those she cares about.she cares for those around her, and will protect them at any cost. she will stop and help those we need it and will always do so but she could be uncaring at times too if she is in a bad mood.She could be a sweet girl one moment then a devil the next. She is always full of animation, energy, or courage.ll-tempered, troublesome, difficult but she will have your back no matter what.She is able to face and deal with danger or fear without flinching.She is oblivious of dangers or perils or calmly resolute in facing them

Gifted To Me By The Gods: My scared weapon
Bestowed Upon Me By The Gods: Fire and electricity control / summoning
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: Singing, Dancing, Cooking
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good At Everything: Swimming, Climbing
I Have An Affinity For: roses / moonlight /music / sweets / sleeping / friends
Bleh, I Can't Stand: thunder / death / perverts / liars
Even I Have Fears: heights / thunder
We Have All Got Expectations: Loyalty / Strength / Determination / Caring
There's Someone I Like A Lot: None at the moment
Yes, This Is Me: My true self
This Is My Kei: Tama
My Unseen God Is: x-fate love

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I Am Named: Arethusa Sidhe
But Call Me: Are (pronounced r-ay)
Believe It Or Not, I'm: Thirteen
Happy Birthday To Me On: March 14th
I Crush On: Pansexual
This Year In School I'm A: Freshman
My Social Class Is: Townsfolk
I Live: In Co-Ed Dorm 4

Here's Some Life History: Arethusa has always been alone. She lost her parents at a very young age and therefore has created a sort of shell; never allowing anyone in. She came to the academy once her gifts began to show themselves, hoping that maybe it would build a path for her to follow.
Personality-wise, I'm: She may seem shy but really she is just quiet--always watching everyone's behavior, taking in their actions and judging them by it. She can be sweet, sarcastic, and extremely funny if one manages to break through the first layer of her many walls

Gifted To Me By The Gods: A bow and six throwing knives
Bestowed Upon Me By The Gods: First and foremost she harnesses the power of light making her and healer and a powerful resource against darkness. Also, as she ages she learns more that she relates to water on a powerful level. Though it is just beginning to show she can control the element
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: She is a natural empath, meaning she can feel others' emotions. It isn't as though she can know exactly what they're feeling, but whenever someone is around a ghost of their emotion washes over her--making it difficult to lie to her. She has a mean green thumb, is an amazing swimmer, a great writer, and has a lovely singing and speaking voice; some would even describe her speaking voice to be on par with wind chimes.
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good At Everything: Showing she cares, sports, relationships and crushes, honesty with her own feelings, playing any sort of instrument, she is a clutz at times (not very graceful) and math.
I Have An Affinity For: Morning dew, cold weather, the feeling of grazing another's skin, violins, books, writing, the stars, spiders, and helping others when wounded.
Bleh, I Can't Stand: Arrogance, bees, people who try too hard to get close to her, the smell of cooking meat, know it alls, and summer.
Even I Have Fears: Heights, bees, being hurt emotionally, and that she will one day run into her mother once more.
We Have All Got Expectations: Loyalty, to not ask questions about her, and to believe in themselves.
There's Someone I Like A Lot: NE - Non-Existent
Yes, This Is Me: Arethusa
This Is My Kei: Artemis Artemis
My Unseen God Is: Daoine Siddhe

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I Am Named: Yasuhiko Tenshin
But Call Me: Yasu, Shin, or Yashi
Believe It Or Not, I'm: Seventeen
Happy Birthday To Me On: September 7th
My Social Class Is: Townsfolk
I Live: Co-Ed Dorm 1

Here's Some Life History: Yashi was born into a unusual family, his father was a warrior and his mother was artist, a blind artist. It was a big surprise for everyone when his mum became pregnant with him, she was told she would never be able to bare kids. Yet here he was her own flesh and blood, now seventeen years old, never been sick a day in his life ether. Everyone in his family called him a blessing which was partly true; you see, he is a Wielder.
Personality-wise, I'm: Yashi is a very cheeky lad and he likes to speak what ever's on his mind. He's very outgoing and some would say child-like, but he knows when he has to be serious. Also he's very flirty and romantic, he's always been chasing girls.

Gifted To Me By The Gods: White Twin Katanas
Bestowed Upon Me By The Gods: Was the ability to control and manipulate the wind. [Includes: Razor Wind - strong enough to slash/puncture solid rock. Illusion Manipulation by manipulating air molecules through endomorphism in order to produce any kind of image of their choice. And can manipulate oxygen, nitrogen, and other air-based elements and compounds. Create a fireproof shield by being surrounded in Carbon Dioxide. Remove oxygen to suffocate opponents, as well as prevent fire-based abilities from working. As well as a few other tricks.]
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: Thanks to his mum, he is pretty talented at drawing. Also, he's very flexible and agile, like a gymnast.
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good At Everything: He has a horrible sense of direction and often gets lost. He also has a very poor memory and losses stuff often. On top of that it's best if he does not go near a stove of any cooking appliance because he can not cook at all. Lastly, he is not physically strong due to the fact that most of his life he has used wind manipulation to lift anything even the slightest bit heavy.
I Have An Affinity For: Chocolate, Cats, Party music, Parties, People, and good food.
Bleh, I Can't Stand: Fish, Boring people, Bad or burnt food (The reason he does not cook for him self), Small/closed in spaces, or Coffee/Energy Drinks.
Even I Have Fears: Deep water and/or fish, death - not just his own but anybody in general, and fire.
We Have All Got Expectations: Yashi expects his Binder to be someone who can cook well, be honest and trust worthy, and someone who he can have a good laugh with.
There's Someone I Like A Lot: N/A at the moment
Yes, This Is Me:Yasuhiko
This Is My Kei:Alicia
My Unseen God Is: Feidlimid

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I Am Named: Sorel Jonsson
But Call Me: Sorel
My Race Is: Binder; Originally an Angel
Believe It Or Not, I'm: Quite old, but Seventeen is my human age
Happy Birthday To Me On: February 18th
I Crush On: Anyone, but I'm Asexual
I Live: Co-ed Dorm 3

Here's Some Life History: Sorel doesn't remember how he came to be. He always remembered being an Angel. He spent most time among the Humans, as he was not a higher level angel. His days were spent as being a messanger. The life was boring to him and time flew by too slow, even when it went fast. He had a companion that he traveled with, their name was Sken. Then one horrible day something happened. Sorel has since pushed the details of that day out of his memory. He pretends to not know what happened that day, but has come to terms with his banishment as a Binder.
Personality-wise: Sorel was good-spirited and kind as an angel. He was always curious and loved to learn new things. These are what mostly got him in trouble. Now he has lost that sense of mind. He is more quiet and can get sarcastic when in conversations. He is in no way mean or hurtful, he pledged never to hurt anyone again, but his gloomly looks hide that.
Committed Sin(s): Killing a fellow angel.

My Soul Attribute Is A: Dove
Because Of My Sin, I Can: Manipulate Shadows; Power of Flight.
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: I excel particuarly at Maths, and completed the schools highest math class in my Sophomore year.
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good Everything: I'm helpless at sports, my balance on my feet is not the best. My height and long limbs also get in the way.
I Have An Affinity For: Sweet foods, Painting, Snow, and Keys.
Bleh, I Can't Stand: Insects, Lying, Bright Lights, and Dogs.
Even I Have Fears: I never had a chance of learning to swim, so I have a fear of drowning.
We Have All Got Expectations: Someone kind, who will help him come to terms with what he has done.
There's Someone I Like A Lot: Nope
Yes, This Is Me: My Human Form
You Might Also See Me As This: My Animal Form
My Unseen God Is: Fee blanche.

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I Am Named: Shouma Rai Yue
But Call Me: Shouma’s fine... calling him a shoe, however, will not be tolerated by him.
Believe It Or Not, I'm: Nineteen
Happy Birthday To Me On: April 18th
I Live: In Boys Dorm 1

Here's Some Life History: Shouma was born weak, so to say. A male with a weak heart in the family is of no help, or so his guardians made clear. His white hair and multi-colored eyes (Heterochromia; One eye is a hazel-green like color, the other is blue) stood out as no one else in the family had the strange physical traits. Shouma was mute in his younger days. He could not bring himself to speak and whether or not he was traumatized used to be the talk where he lived. The bad memory caused his condition to weaken. After overcoming many obstacles he had learned not only to speak but many other things. One incident took place that he could not stop unfortunately. That is where his sinning occurred. Not only was he reborn part kitsune, the number of tails he had totalled to a whopping number of nine. Fox Demons’ abilities or powers are estimated by the number of tails they have. Considering he has nine... just great. It is his first time attending Lunar Daemon Academy so he is unsure of what to expect.
Personality-wise: Shouma has a playful attitude, he is highly unpredictable. You can say he is the deceiving type. He does not lie yet Shouma is good at avoiding things. Call him sly if you may...He is a fox... makes sense, right? Shouma is extremely calm and reserved when he needs to be, to the point where it bothers others. He is loyal to friends and ruthless with enemies. It is on the contrary, hard to befriend Shouma, as he is untrusting. He does have quite a temper but he has managed to suppress angry behaviors... who knows, he might let it slip through once in a while; accidentally of course. He gives everyone equal respect, it’s up to them to withhold it.
Committed Sin(s): Although it isn’t as bad as what he has done, Shouma merely says he has betrayed and leaves it at that. Murder? Highly possible.

My Soul Attribute Is A(n): Fox - surprise surprise.
Because Of My Sin(s), I Can: He has fox tails and ears which he is able to conceal to give him the appearance of an ordinary human. Unfortunately his ears have the tendency to pop out at unexpected times. He has a high hearing and vision range as well as superhuman reflexes (Strength, speed, etc). He excels in mind abilities as he is both telepathic (Can 'read' the mind) and telekinetic (can move objects with his mind).
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: Shouma is a good artist - drawings and painting-wise. He expresses what goes on through his mind onto his sketchbook often. He’s a good listener too, fox ears aside, he tries to be as much help as he can but...
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good Everything: Shouma is horrible with advice. He doesn’t seem to give the answer people want to hear. Relationships? Shouma deals with emotions quite horribly. Mostly because he does not know how to reciprocate, nor has he ever felt the urge to ‘romance’ anyone. Not yet anyways..?
I Have An Affinity For: Rainy days, People he classifies as strange, kind people, humor (though he may pretend to be unfazed by jokes, he is secretly laughing on the inside, no worries), Friends
Bleh, I Can't Stand: Strong aromas (his sense of smell can’t handle it), those who are disrespectful, when someone pokes at his ears or tails (when they’re out in the open), Blinding lights, Losing friends
Even I Have Fears: In the past, Shouma has lost things important to him, however if another person were to enter his life and be just as important, not being able to protect them would be a fear. And although he doesn’t admit it, he is claustrophobic. The reason is connected to the trauma he went through as a child. The claustrophobia is not an intensified fear but if he is trapped in a tight space, he will most likely act out.
We Have All Got Expectations: Shouma would want his wielder to be someone he will be able to trust in completely; his secrets, his emotions, his insecurities, everything he cannot disclose to others, they should be able to accept him... this is something he hopes for anyways.
There's Someone I Like A Lot: N/A
Yes, This Is Me: Human Form (Without Ears/Tails)
You Might Also See Me As This: Animal Form
My Unseen God Is: Unlit Flame

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
---Hiatus----

I Am Named: Unknown
But Call Me: Cast Bound or CB
My Race Is: Binder
Happy Birthday To Me On: April 19th
This Year In School I'm A: Sophomore
I Live: Boys Dorm 1

Here's Some Life History: He suffers from amnesia. He has no knowledge of a cure for amnesia, but he remembers some things from his past. He stole things he wanted or needed and has gotten in trouble with authorities before.
Personality-wise: The personality he formed after his amnesia is friendliness toward people, doesn't mind doing things for the smallest or biggest reasons, and likes having friends or allies. Though he doesn't care about making enemies, especially if they are in his way. Still, he doesn't know right from wrong.
Committed Sin(s): He doesn't remember, but the gods do. His mom died and out of deep sadness he tried to resurrect her. Later, he heard through a rumor that his mom might have been murdered by a person, even though it was a good cause. So he went to kill him and the group he was with.

My Soul Attribute Is A: Black Fox
Because Of My Sin(s), I Can: Uses two powers, which are finely tuned depending on morality. He can go in to a stage he calls rage if he's mad enough, giving him increased ability and glowing red eyes all while loosing reason. Or, he can use blue fire, which gives him blue eyes while using it. The more corrupt he is, the more easily mad he is, rage is more effective, and he has a bit more control, but he can't use fire as well. The more pure he is the better he is at fire, but it's harder to get mad and rage is less effective. If he's completely pure or corrupt, he won't be able to use his other ability at all.
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: Moderately athletic and good at improvising.
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good Everything: Though not completely gullible, his inability to tell between right from wrong may make him a tool for others. He also asks too many questions.
I Have An Affinity For: Good friends/allies, learning about the world, showing off, and eating a delicacy.
Bleh, I Can't Stand: Being used, being lied to, dishonor, or really weird moments.
Even I Have Fears: Dying and dreaming - in case he has nightmares.
We Have All Got Expectations: Really doesn't know, since he's trying to find himself too; but he would want someone with honor, courage, and loyalty.
There's Someone I Like A Lot: No one yet
Yes, This Is Me: Normal
You Might Also See Me As This: Fox
My Unseen God Is: demon1141

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I Am Named: Does not remember...
But Call Me: The villagers call me "Titan"
My Race Is: Dragonkin / Golem (Dragonkin are known for their smithing and constructive abilities. Since Titan was a smithy, the curse turned him into his own creation, a Golem made of bauxite, the darkest of metals.)
Believe It Or Not, I'm: One-hundred and fourteen
Happy Birthday To Me On: Unknown
I Crush On: None
This Year In School I'm A: Teacher - Groundskeeper
My Social Class Is: Binders / Villager
I Live: The Smithy he owned prior to curse.

Here's Some Life History: Many years ago, there were tales of a steel worker who was known for his masterwork crafting. He even helped build the Daemonan Royal Castle! Villagers loved him, because if and when a natural disaster had occured, he would repair the homes and shops. He was hailed a hero to the people of Daemona! But one day, the crafter dabbled into something he shouldn't have to make his masterwork the best in the world. This lead to his sin: Greed. Cursed as a golem of his own masterwork, he must find a Wielder to save himself from a darker demise.
Personality-wise: Hefty and cheery fellow!
Committed Sin(s): Greed

My Soul Attribute Is A(n): Dragonkin
Because Of My Sin(s), I Can: Craft any kind of metal into whatever he pleases, by touch.
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: Masterwork repairs of weaponry / carpentry
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good Everything: Can't converse well with others due to limited speech capabilities.
I Have An Affinity For: Metalcrafts, clockworks, and bio-mechanical items.
Bleh, I Can't Stand: Lack of speech capabilities and rust.
Even I Have Fears: Rusting away.
We Have All Got Expectations: Be friendly, patience with speech capabilities, and someone who understands my gestures.
There's Someone I Like A Lot: None
Yes, This Is Me: Dragonkin
You Might Also See Me As This: What I am currently
My Unseen God Is: A Gwar Zombie

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I Am Named: Gabrielle Mist
But Call Me: Gabrielle
My Race Is: Binder / Elf
Happy Birthday To Me On: April 6th
This Year In School I'm A: Freshman
I Live: Girls Dorms 1

Here's Some Life History: Gabrielle Mist was born into a Tribe of Elves that ruled in the Mist Mountains. She lived with her Mother, Father, and grandmother, that was, until Gabrielle lost her mind. It was like any day, she went to school, was teased about how she didnt really resemble a girl and people kept calling her a gender bender. On the outside she seemed fine, but inside something snapped. Over time she developed a slight twitch in her right eye that was visible when she was angry, the other tell tale sign that she was angry was that she would begin to breath rapidly. During one of her 'episodes' she seemed to black out and when she came too her classmates were dead. Gabrielle, scared of what was going to happen, fled the city on Mist mountain and left everything behind. After days of wandering the plains below the mountain she passed out due to lack of water and food. When she came to again she found herself in a new place, she asked around and discovered the name of the place: Daemona. She spent many years here and was adopted by a family. Living happily with them. One other thing she discovered while living here was that she had gained special... 'talents,' as she called them. He adoptive mother told her that she was what they called a Binder. Not long after this she was enrolled into Lunar Deamon Academy.
Personality-wise: Gabrielle has always been quite shy and timid. She doesn't like to be around many people and tends to stay away from large crowds. She has a huge blood lust though, one she doesn't know about. This only come's out when she is angered.
Committed Sin(s): Thou shalt not kill!

My Soul Attribute Is A(n): Black panter with blue eyes
Because Of My Sin(s), I Can: Gabrielle's powers are that of Stealth. She is able to completely hide her presence and is able to blend into the shadows, mingling with them as if she was one. The truth about her powers is only revealed when she enters her angered state. When angered, her finger nails grow sharp and she begins to cut deep into the skin on her wrists and arms. Instead of bleeding however, shadows pour from the wounds and form chain's that run into her own shadow. The chain's are able to travel through any shadow and ensnare their target. (While the chains are in her shadow she is unable to move) when the chains aren't traveling through the shadows Gabrielle is able to use them as a weapon, the end of each chain has a large sharp weight that she can use to smash or stab her enemies.
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: Gabrielle, since being part wood elf, has a beautiful singing voice. Though, she will only sing when she is alone. Her singing tends to attract animals. Other then singing she is a good dancer, She is also good at identifying plants and animals and making little potions to help soothe pain.
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good Everything: Swimming, cooking, and talking to new people.
I Have An Affinity For:Dancing, singing, being alone and walks through beautiful forests.
Bleh, I Can't Stand: Water, things that have a foul smell, and mean people
Even I Have Fears: She has a fear of large crowds and wont go near them.
We Have All Got Expectations: She expects her weilder to be kind and gentle.
Yes, This Is Me: Gabrielle
You Might Also See Me As This: A black panther with blue eyes
My Unseen God Is: revolution evolution

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I Am Named: Skylar Carnifex
But Call Me: She just prefers Skylar
My Race Is: Binder
Happy Birthday To Me On: December 17th
I Live: Co-Ed 5

Here's Some Life History: It was inevitable, wasn't it? She was practically born to be a sinner. She knew what she was being brought up to do was wrong, but she had to stay, where else would she go? This was her family, her life, no matter how it disgusted her to admit it. There was no other place for her, especially not now. No one would want to be in the company of her, if they knew all that she'd done. But the pressure and uncontrollable power that almost drove her insane told her she had to leave. To run. To save herself. So she left, she ran, hoping to find a sanctuary. On the brink of destruction, she never thought she'd find it. That chance to save herself. But it happened when she stumbled into Daemona.
Personality-wise: Skylar closes herself off to other people. She was never very social, even in her childhood, as her father was pushing her and she had almost no free-time. Her past has left her untrusting and hesitant, afraid of getting close to someone and having it end in disaster. If you are persistent, eventually you will break through her self-inflicted prison and will find someone not even she herself knows.
Committed Sin(s): Murder

My Soul Attribute Is A(n): Dragon
Because Of My Sin(s), I Can: She can control a blue fire-like energy, which is the source of her power. She can create weapons and such from this energy at will. The energy can be either freezing or burnining to the touch. This energy is her only known power but is versatile in uses.
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: She can read people and their behaviors. She makes virtually no noise when doing things or walking, so she has a habit of scaring the shiz out of people. She is also extremely flexible.
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good Everything: She's defiantly not a social person, she always ends up creating awkward silences. That said, she doesn't like talking about herself or her feelings.
I Have An Affinity For: The colors black and blue, nighttime, and music
Bleh, I Can't Stand: Spiders, bright lights, and crowded places.
Even I Have Fears: That her past will catch up to her one day, turning into a demon
We Have All Got Expectations: She doesn't really think about what she wants in a Wielder, but wants someone who won't judge her and will be by her side no matter what.
Yes, This Is Me: [ XIII ]
You Might Also See Me As This: [ VIII ]
My Unseen God Is: Desicorn

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I Am Named: Nair Singh
But Call Me: Asura
My Race Is: Human
Believe It Or Not, I'm: Twenty-one
Happy Birthday To Me On: September 17th
This Year In School I'm A: Sophomore (Drop-Out / Re-Enrolled)
My Social Class Is: Villager (Warrior/Body-Guard)
I Live: In the center of the village, a small house at plain sight with a white door

Here's Some Life History: Here's Some Life History: Once, there was a small period of inconformity in a neighbor country next to Daemona’s Kingdom. People were incapable to obtain a steady work or even maintain their families. This inconformity grew more and more in certain regions of the Kingdom in which the people was suffering more. In one of these regions lived Nair Singh: a freshman wielder that showed great talent with a long sword. Sadly his talent would not be capable to grow because of the terrible state in which he lived. One day, a desperate revolutionary group rose up. They strongly believed that Daemona’s King was responsible of the period of suffering, taking away the resources of their country to himself and his people. Through a series of bad decisions, Nair joined the revolutionaries and became a dropout the Academy. He believed that these men, which shared some of his feelings, would help him. A few weeks later, the revolutionaries attempted to attack the castle. The leaders believed that the people, seeing how their fellow county man fought against the King of Daemona would join the revolution. But this did not happen.

During the assault, Nair marched with over a hundred others from his country and attacked the castle. The assault was a failure. The trained forces of Daemona crushed the revolutionaries and apprehend their leaders. There were no casualties of the forces of the King. As for the revolutionaries, many of them were thrown to jail while those that were severally injured were taken into the castle to be protected against the harm of the people of Daemona and be healed. Between the injured was Nair. His right arm got severally injured during the assault. The medics couldn’t save it. Nair was no longer capable to be a Wielder since he was no longer capable to hold the sword that was giving to him. After he successfully healed completely, he realized that the blade was too heavy to be held with one hand, so he broke the sword he held dearly and wrapped to his arm, improvising that way a jamadhar. He became a total different Wielder after he lost his arm: His fighting style changed, his approached toward others and even his power seemed to evolve. After a few years of training and securing that his past was forgotten, he has come back to the Lunar Daemon Academy to finish his training and prove to everybody his power.

Personality-wise, I'm: A short temper person. His strong, valiant and challenging tone it’s always bringing him opponents. He is prideful and competitive but he is always open to learn from his mistakes. He is the kind of person that likes to provoke others to have fun or annoy, even if this backfires him. He sometimes acts in a different way toward/around a woman though.

Gifted To Me By The Gods: His weapon of choice is a jamadhar. Created from a long sword, wrapped to his left wrist. The blade it’s extremely sharp and can cut the skin and muscles with no problem. Since the weapon has become like an extension of his arm, it’s incredibly easy to use but it needs more maintenance than a normal weapon. He carries also a side arm, a combat knife.
Bestowed Upon Me By The Gods: Nair posses a nullifying ability toward elements (Fire, Electricity, Water, Ice, Wind, Sand and Earth). He cannot manipulate them or be affected by them up to a certain point. In order to work, he must be aware that he is being attacked by an element-based attack. While using his nullifying ability, his nerves get very tense, making his body feel heavier, almost like metal. A lengthen use of this ability causes fatigue.
Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well: A cool mind under pressure that allows him to take advantage of the situations is one of his best talents. At the same time, when he talks, his words of courage and bravery with his usual challenging tone that show no fear or stutter, he can boost the morale of those around him very quickly (Even if they backfire him later).
Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good At Everything: He couldn’t be capable to keep his house clean even if his life depended on it. His house would be always in an eternal mess. Nair was right-handed but when he lost his right arm, he also lost the ability of good orthography. He has been trying to get his left hand to get used to the quill or the pencil but has barely dedicated the time to do it.
I Have An Affinity For: Constructions (such as the Royal Castle and the Academy), competitions or games, swords, horse-riding and his pet.
Bleh, I Can't Stand: Those who try to take advantage of others or and those that do not possess the courage to stand up against them.
Even I Have Fears: The only fear he openly confirms it’s his fear to darkness.
We Have All Got Expectations: Not only has to be strong but also needs a strong sense of honor and justice. Someone that is not afraid of doing the right thing, no matter what.
There's Someone I Like A Lot: No one at this moment.
Yes, This Is Me: Nair Singh
This Is My Kei: D.D. (DareDevil)
My Unseen God Is: Taem-kun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out