Welcome to Gaia! ::

well feck's Husbando

Heart Collector

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
So, I REALLY wanna do one.
I do know, that I might play Legolas and for sure using Nuada as my OC face-claim -- other than that...I'm open of ideas.
We would be recreating our own Fellowship!

Though, I am looking for dedicated, well-versed RPers.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW RP (work in progress)

well feck's Husbando

Heart Collector

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500

well feck's Husbando

Heart Collector

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Gotta keep tryin'!

well feck's Husbando

Heart Collector

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
LOTR Shall get popular again with The Hobbit coming out!

well feck's Husbando

Heart Collector

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Conservative Streaker

6,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
Nuada huh? That is amazing, I love him. I will admit that.
I am curious as to how dedicated you prefer. I do full time work and school. I can get around a post a day, but if it requires multiple posts in an hour. I can't promise that.
You answered my other questions, so, thank you!

I just want to say, that I am very interested in joining.

well feck's Husbando

Heart Collector

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
SoloS Darkiana

I work full time as well, with photography on the side, so we're kind of in the same boat. c:
Oh yes, Nuada! Pretty excited over that!
I do appreciate all enthusiasm, I really do.
How about this afternoon we brainstorm some plot ideas?

well feck's Husbando

Heart Collector

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Anyone interested in playing someone with the face claim of Princess Nuala? c:
Because I want to use this image REALLY BADLY!
User Image

well feck's Husbando

Heart Collector

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Conservative Streaker

6,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
I would love to play Princess Nuala. Just asking.

well feck's Husbando

Heart Collector

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
SoloS Darkiana

*O *
I have some great ideas!
For starters...they won't be related, just married. o:

Conservative Streaker

6,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
NikIaus
SoloS Darkiana

*O *
I have some great ideas!
For starters...they won't be related, just married. o:

I can tell we are going to be very good friends. I think that is an awesome idea. I would love to here more. Either here, or by all means send me a pm.

well feck's Husbando

Heart Collector

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
SoloS Darkiana
Okay, freaking wonderful! c:
Now, I have to work a little later tomorrow, but as far as Saturday and Sunday, I'm free, so I hope to get mostly everything with this RP done.

In terms of our characters, with Nuada, all I have so far is that the Nuala face-claim character is his wife; they are old, old, OLD, Vanyar elves (what Galadriel is | and also silvery-white hair is an attribute, which both character possess).

Um, in terms of Nuada's personality, he's gonna have his dark side, but sway more toward the "light" in terms of alliances. Very caring toward your character, seeing as they're like 3k years old... LOL. Let's see, let's see...yeah, just a badass. c:

Conservative Streaker

6,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
That sounds wonderful and very updated with the story. Is Nuada going to be traveling?

I found these amazing pictures.

Oh and I would like to say that for 3k they look awesome, and that they have stayed married. I am impressed. Again, I think those are wonderful plans.

well feck's Husbando

Heart Collector

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
SoloS Darkiana

I can't decided what to use; leaning toward a couple .gifs.

Sexuality, marriage, and parenthood

Elves marry freely and for love early in life. Monogamy is practiced and adultery is unthinkable; they marry only once (Finwë, first High King of the Noldor, was an exception, as he remarried after his first wife died).[27]

Spouses can choose each other even long before they are married, thus becoming betrothed. The betrothal is subject to parental approval unless the parties are of age and intend to marry soon, at which point the betrothal is announced. They exchange rings and the betrothal lasts at least a year, and is revocable by the return of the rings; however, it is rarely broken. After their formal betrothal, the couple appoint a date, at least a year later, for the wedding.[27]

Only the words exchanged by the bride and groom (including the speaking of the name of Eru Ilúvatar) and the consummation are required for marriage. More formally, the couple's families celebrate the marriage with a feast. The parties give back their betrothal rings and receive others worn on their index fingers. The bride’s mother gives the groom a jewel to wear (Galadriel's gift of the Elfstone to Aragorn reflects this tradition; she is grandmother to his betrothed, Arwen, Arwen's mother Celebrían having left Middle-earth for Valinor after grievous psychological injury after her capture by Orcs and liberation by her sons).[27]

The Elves view the sexual act as extremely special and intimate, for it leads to the conception and birth of children. Extra-marital and premarital sex are unthinkable, adultery is also unheard of and fidelity between spouses is absolute. Yet separation during pregnancy or during the early years of parenthood (caused by war, for example) is so grievous to the couple that they prefer to have children in peaceful times. Living Elves cannot be raped or forced to have sex; before that they will lose the will to endure and go to Mandos.[27]

Elves have few children, as a rule (Fëanor and Nerdanel were an exception, conceiving seven sons), and there are relatively sizeable intervals between each child (but see below for notes on Elvish birth rates in Middle-earth versus in Aman). They are soon preoccupied with other pleasures; their libido wanes and they focus their interests elsewhere, like the arts. Nonetheless, they take great delight in the union of love, and they cherish the days of bearing and raising children as the happiest days of their lives.[27]

There seems to only be one known example of extreme marital strife in Tolkien's mythology, that of Eöl and Aredhel, in which the latter actually left the former without his knowledge, resulting in Eöl ultimately killing her. However, this marriage was far from typical of the Elves.

A little long, but yeah, maybe that will explain a little of what I was going for in terms of their bond.
Nuada traveling.
Possibly, I don't know where to begin the story.
I don't think he'd leave Nuala by herself; she would most likely accompany him.
Ease of mind and all. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces