Dapper Dabbler

User Image

g e n e r a l | i n f o

Genre: Futuristic government overthrow

Level: Literate - Adv. Literate

Owner: Prinzack

Links: IC | Profiles

t h e | s t o r y

By the year 2088, the world could no longer support the overbearing needs of the human race. As a result of man's selfish desires and their constant warring, the physical making of the land broke apart and disintegrated, leaving only a few pieces to float above the surface of the ocean. A great fraction of Earth's inhabitants disintegrated along with the land, and the select few who remained came together under one government.

The government, once free of corruption and greed, created a technological utopia--Terra Volantis. But when new leaders took up the responsibility of caring for their citizens, a dark cloud crept over the city. They divided the citizens into social classes and formed a Totalitarian world, where the low-class "Slums" are left to die, and the high-class "Royalty" bathe in the riches through their apathy.

Under the noses of the government, a small group of rebels is forming, no longer willing to accept the injustice of the social classes. Under the facade of a bartender, an ex-soldier to the first generation government attempts to build an army.

y o u r | r o l e

And then you walked in. You take a look around "Sangria" and wonder why it's so empty and quiet. Wrinkling your nose, you debate on whether or not to leave the bar, but something urges you to sit and at least order a drink at the counter. For a moment nothing happens--no one's behind the counter, and no one appears from either of the doors that dot the room. Finally, you turn to leave, but stop at the sound of a light chuckle.

t o | a p p l y

Click here for the application and more information. Be sure to read the rules first!

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

-Poof-
Hullo! :0
I was just browsing through Barton and then I came across this.. and wow, I'm surprised you don't have any members yet! I do like how you set up the RP, old school Barton style (where no reservations or approval was needed before applying).

Mind if I stick around to see if more people will attract? :B

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

ridley riddle
-Poof-
Hullo! :0
I was just browsing through Barton and then I came across this.. and wow, I'm surprised you don't have any members yet! I do like how you set up the RP, old school Barton style (where no reservations or approval was needed before applying).

Mind if I stick around to see if more people will attract? :B
      Haha, I'm hoping it's just a slow night. xD
      And yeah, I decided to keep it simple and get straight to the point.

But sure, I hope you decide to apply!

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

mawaharin's Husbando