Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintry Dragon

User Image
Space, Sea Quest Profile Thread

Posting profiles here, when you submit a profile to me, make sure the PM title is one of the following:

"What did you just do to me?" if you were taken against your will

OR

"This is what I have become?" if you willingly submitted to the experiment

In the profiles, please fill out the following:

Username:
Your name now *in hybrid form*:
Your name was*in human form*: (names can be the same if you wish)
Age *remember the age sets in the experiment study*:
Image reference: *please; so we know what you look like now*
Moveset: *TM/HM moves are allowed*
Experiment: For or Against?

Wintry Dragon

Pokeball / Dark Pendant / Escapee

User ImageUsername: Caomhnoir Angel
Your name now *in hybrid form*: Viore
Your name was*in human form*: Viore
Age *remember the age sets in the experiment study*: 18
Pokemon you were fused with: Gardevoir
Image reference:
Moveset: Hypnosis 20/20pp (chance of sleep), Confusion 25/25pp (chance of confusion), Wish 10/10pp (heals 50% health next turn), Signal Beam 15/15pp (chance of confusion)
Team Rocket?: No
Experiment: Didn't realize it was going on until he woke up and discovered he was fused
Roleplay Sample: "Okay, take a deep breath, and relax. It can't be as bad as it looks. Sure you're dressed in weird clothes and your hair is green. But it can't be all that bad. Sure you're in a 4 x 4 steel cell with a door and some bars but it can't be all that bad." pause "Okay it's that bad."
Caught: Compassion Ball - Leo
User Image
Dratini
Pokeball
Health: 100
Ability: Shed Skin (chance of curing itself of status ailments, will automatically remove burn and poison before it deals damage)
Moveset:
Twister 20/20pp (chance of flinch, hits two opponents)
Dragon Rage 10/10pp (always does 20HP damage)
Dragonbreath 20/20pp (chance of paralysis)

Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion)

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Raphael
Your name was*in human form*: Raphael
Age *remember the age sets in the experiment study*: 24
Pokemon you were fused with: Luxray
Image reference:
Moveset: Night Slash 15/15pp (increased crit), Thunderbolt 15/15pp (chance of paralysis), Fire Fang 15/15pp (chance of burn), Ice Fang 15/15pp (chance of freeze)
Experiment: He'll use it to the best of his ability for as long as he needs to until it can be reversed and his pokemon returns to his side.
Roleplay Sample: So this is it then. I have been fused to my own pokemon, Zeus. I can feel it. The power. Underneath my skin. Racing through my veins. It charges me, excites me. This power. But I have to wield it with care. I will take down this organization. I will take it down with my mighty sword. I will make them undo what they have done. The lives that have been lost... the pokemon who met their end... no. I will undo this. I will undo this if it's the last thing that I do! *attacks the door of his cell with speed and a powerful attack.*
Caught: Conversion Ball / Dark Pendant - Lexus
Porygon
Pokeball
Ability: Analytic
Moveset:
Tackle 35/35pp
Recover 10/10pp (heals 50% health)
Psybeam 20/20pp (chance of confusion)
Signal Beam 15/15pp (chance of confusion)

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Sif
Your name was*in human form*: Sif
Age *remember the age sets in the experiment study*: 19
Pokemon you were fused with: Sigilyph
Image reference:
Moveset: Hypnosis 20pp (chance of sleep), Dream Eater 15pp (half damage dealt heals), Dazzling Gleam 10pp (hits 2 opponents), Ice Beam 10pp (chance of freeze)
Experiment: ...what?
Roleplay Sample: "mm..." She slowly sits up and takes stock of her surroundings. Okay. She wasn't sure what she was expecting but it wasn't these walls. They looked almost like rock but she couldn't be certain. There was also a barred door to her right and she had been lying down on a pallet with a simple blanket over her. It looked like one of those military style camping cots and the blanket was just a thin hospital type light blue cloth. She was sure her name was Sif. But she couldn't remember how or why she knew that. She couldn't remember anything come to think of it. A dull ache spread across her skull and her hands raised to rub her temples, the action moving the blanket aside. Wait... whose hair was that?

Sif tugged on one of the light green ponytails and realized that it was her own. With a small cry she leaped from the cot and spun around to look down at herself. What in the ancient ruins happened to her? What the heck was she wearing? Why did her hair change color? She blinked and stared past her raised hands. What color was her hair before? Maybe she was always like this, so why was she freaking out? Why couldn't she remember anything? She'd have to see about getting past that door to get some answers. Yes, that was exactly what she would have to do.

Wintry Dragon

Team Rocket Personnel

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Cuno
Your name was*in human form*: she doesn't remember but Errol knows.
Age *remember the age sets in the experiment study*: 21
Pokemon you were fused with: Articuno
Image reference:
Moveset: Aerial Ace 19/20pp (never misses), Ice Beam 8/10pp (chance of freezing), Signal Beam 15/15pp(chance of confusion), Twister 20/20pp (chance of flinch, hits 2 opponents), Flamethrower 14/15pp (chance of burn), Sheer Cold 4/8pp (1HKO), Surf 15/15pp (hits 2 opponents, 1 ally)
Team Rocket?: Yes
Experiment: Definitely for it
Roleplay sample: "I can feel the power in my wings, in my hands, in my being. I now possess the power that will give us the ability to conquer the world. Show those pitiful townspeople that Team Rocket was right all along. Pokemon aren't meant to be friends. They battle each other all the time. Pokemon are meant to bend to our will! Now we can prove it! Through fusion!"

Pokemon:
User Image --------------- User Image
Great Ball --------------- Great Ball
Yena, Mightyena --------------- Spirit, Ninetales
Health: 100% --------------- Health: 100%
-----None------ --------------- ---None------
Ability: Intimidate --------------- Ability: Flash Fire
Moveset: --------------- Moveset:
Crunch 15/15pp --------------- Hex 10/10pp
Fire Fang 15/15pp --------------- Energy Ball 10/10pp
Ice Fang - 15/15pp --------------- Hypnosis 20/20pp
Thunder Fang - 15/15pp --------------- Extrasensory 30/30pp

Elekid
Pokeball
Ability: Vital Spirit
Moveset:
Thundershock 30/30pp (chance of paralysis)
Thunder Punch 15/15pp (chance of paralysis)

Swift 20/20pp (never misses)
Low Kick 20/20pp

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Lexus
Your name was*in human form*: Alexx Lexington
Age *remember the age sets in the experiment study*: 24
Pokemon you were fused with: Absol
Image reference:
Moveset: Payback 10/10pp (2x damage if hit first), Hex 10/10pp (2x damage if inflicted with status condition), Ice Beam 10/10 (chance of freeze), Thunderbolt 15/15pp (chance of paralysis)
Experiment: For
Roleplay Sample: She glowered at the mountain of paperwork on her desk. Didn't her boss know that she hated doing paperwork? She wasn't going to do it. Who cares if they were the Team Rocket Leaders? She didn't sign on to do their job. She wasn't their secretary. Oh she knew that's what people thought but oh no, that wasn't her. She was not their little secretary running along behind them with files for them to sign and proposals to go over. Nope. She just did NOT do paperwork. She solved the problems. She made the problems go away. She didn't put paperwork on it because the problems never existed. So she was not going to let her bosses clutter up her neat desk with a mountain of paperwork because they didn't want to do their damn job and oversee their own people. Who cares if that made her acting supervisor? Everyone knew (grunts, hall monitors, security guards) better than to come to her with paperwork to be filled out on a complaint. You want to file a complaint? Better go to the next office. Because the buck stops here. Grow a spine and take care of the problem yourself. If you couldn't make the problem go away, she made the problem go away. She took bribes. She also gave bribes to people. Just sweep the problem under the rug and it never existed. UGH. How she hated paperwork. Lexus shoves the pile of paperwork into the wastebasket and sets it on fire with a lighter. She was NOT the paperwork person.

Poliwag
Pokeball
Ability: Water Absorb
Moveset:
Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion)
Ice Ball 20/20pp (see rollout)
Double Slap 10/10pp (hits 2-5x)
Hypnosis 20/20pp (chance of sleep)

Raphael, Luxray Fusion
Conversion Ball
Health: 10 / 125
Item Equipped: Dark Pendant
Moveset:
Night Slash 15/15pp (increased crit),
Thunderbolt 14/15pp (chance of paralysis),
Fire Fang 15/15pp (chance of burn),
Ice Fang 11/24pp (chance of freeze)

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Phantom
Your name was*in human form*: Errol
Pokemon you were fused with: Shiny Umbreon
Image reference:
Moveset: Psychic 10/10pp, Shadowball 15/15pp, Dark Pulse 20/20pp, Hidden Power *Steel* 15/15pp

Team Rocket?: Yes. (was former deserter - unknown - and now he's back for Team Rocket)
Experiment: For I was dying. Of course I love my new form. Others? Maybe not. Their choice.
Roleplay Sample: "I only came because Samantha wished me to. Now look what I've become. I promised her I'd always look out for her and be there for her. To be her best friend. However she and I have long since changed. She has grown stronger and better and wiser and is now at the top of the ranks. I am still lowly in the ranks. Is it because I questioned my own path in Team Rocket? I have met a few escapees and I valued their input. Now since our time together here on the island, I realize... Team Rocket, for better or worse, have made me who I am today and without them, I am nothing. Without Team Rocket and their machines and their plans and evil schemes, I cannot hope to be anybody else. Nor do I want to be. I will stay with Team Rocket, for better or for worse, until I can't be anymore. I'm sorry if that disappoints a few acquaintances but I stand by my initial decision now. I cannot afford to stand anywhere else. The cost of loss is too much."

Pokemon:
User Image --------------- User Image --------------- User Image
User Image --------------- User Image --------------- User Image
Sia, Persian --------------- Blaze, Arcanine --------------- Mischief, Mismagius
Health: 100% --------------- Health: 100% --------------- Health: 100%
Ability: Limber --------------- Ability: Intimidate --------------- Ability: Levitate
Moveset: --------------- Moveset: --------------- Moveset:
Thunderbolt 15/15pp (chance of paralysis) --------------- Bite 25/25pp (chance of flinch) --------------- Psybeam 20/20pp (may cause confusion)
Water Pulse 20/20pp (may cause confusion) --------------- Flamethrower 15/15pp (may cause burn) --------------- Nightmare 15/15pp (1/4 health lost every turn when opponent asleep)
Hypnosis 19/20pp (chance of sleep) --------------- Double Kick 30/30pp --------------- Mean Look 5/5pp (traps opponent for 5 turns)
Power Gem 20/20pp --------------- Aerial Ace 20/20pp --------------- Hypnosis 20/20pp (chance of sleep)

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Kinetic
Your name was*in human form*: Ryan
Pokemon you were fused with: Espeon
Image reference:
Moveset: Bite 25/25pp, Psybeam 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 15/15pp, Signal Beam 15/15pp (chance of confusion)
Team Rocket?: no Yes
Experiment: Didn't realize it was going on until he woke up and discovered he was fused
Roleplay Sample: "Great. I'm stuck in this cell. Pros and cons of breaking down the door and seeing where exactly I am. Pros I'll find out where I am and perhaps meet other people. Cons I'll probably run into the people who made me like this and they might lock me up again or worse." Alright, so now we're for Team Rocket. Whatever Cain wishes to do, I will follow him. We're best friends. I can't fight my best friend. Errol seems kind of nice. Is it the blue rings? I like blue. Team Rocket seems kind of bad on the outside, but not so bad on the inside. Justice and equality for pokemon? But what about the people? A greater understanding? I dread this pinnacle we are approaching but it seems to have passed and the majority of two regions are now changed forever. Oh I don't know what to do. I do know that I don't want to be caught as the weak link. I shall stand next to Cain and Errol. Fighting for pokemon. Pokémon have been mistreated. It's time for us to take a stand. So I guess... Team Rocket I am...
User Image
Hydreigon
Pokeball
Ability: Levitate
Moveset:
Dark Pulse 15/15pp (chance of flinch)
Ice Fang 15/15pp (chance of freeze)
Fire Fang 15/15pp (chance of burn)
Thunder Fang 15/15pp (chance of paralysis)

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Vapor Oracle
Your name was*in human form*: Caine
Age *remember the age sets in the experiment study*: 23
Pokemon you were fused with: Vaporeon Flareon Eevee Umbreon
Image reference:
Moveset: Ice Beam (chance of freezing) 10/10pp, Hidden Power *Electric* 15/15pp, Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 15/15pp Heat Wave 10/10pp (chance of burn), Smog 20/20pp (chance of poison), Bite 25/25pp, Hidden Power *fighting* 15/15pp Heat Wave 9/12pp (chance of burn), Bite 25/25pp (chance of flinch), Tackle 35/35pp, Wish 10/10pp (heals 50% following turn) Heat Wave 9/12pp (chance of burn), Bite 25/25pp (chance of flinch), Faint Attack 20/20pp (never misses), Assurance 10/10pp (damage is double if hit first)
Team Rocket?: No, still no, definitely still a no, and how many times do you want me to say no? Yes
Experiment: Against, but he will use it to his advantage
Roleplay Sample: "You have got to be kidding me. Who came up with this ridiculous plot? And where's my vaporeon-? I'm fused to my pokemon?! Oh now there's going to be hell to pay! I will break down this door, I will find out what they did to my friend Ryan, and then I'm going to hunt down each and every one of those evil Team Rocket and show them why you don't mess with me." "EVERYTHING STILL APPLIES! You're all going to pay for this!!! "Oh this is worse than any of the previous two. I would have rather stayed fused to my vaporeon! Or even stayed a flareon. This form is weak and it sucks." "Aha! Now this... this suits me more than the other three. Oh this glorious feeling of power. So what is Team Rocket all about? Justice and equality for all? Or for the pokemon? Something is up. I'm going to find out what is up. And to do that, I need to be in Team Rocket's ranks. So I guess we're joining up with Errol. He's pretty persuasive on his own anyway. Is it the blue rings? I like the blue rings."

Pokemon:
Pokeball --------------- Pokeball
Molecule, Vaporeon--------------- Sableye
Ability: Water Absorb --------------- Ability: Keen Eye
Ice Beam (chance of freezing) 10/10pp --------------- Mean Look 5/5pp (prevents escape for 5 turns)
Hidden Power *Electric* 15/15pp --------------- Astonish 15/15pp (chance of flinch)
Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion) --------------- Night Shade 15/15pp (always does 20 damage)
Shadowball 15/15pp --------------- Fury Swipes 15/15pp (hits 2-5x)

Wintry Dragon

NPC

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Xan
Your name was*in human form*: Alexandria Actual name: Alexander
Age *remember the age sets in the experiment study*: 23
Pokemon you were fused with: Manaphy
Image reference:
Moveset: Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 15/15pp, Energy Ball 10/10pp, Swift 20/20pp
Experiment: Definitely for it. I help create the fusions!
Roleplay Sample: "I am a Team Rocket Scientist. It is my job to help create these fusions that we have locked away. Have to weed out all the weak ones after all. Or the ones that go wrong... No matter. The stronger a pokemon is the better! We will become the dominate race now. We are Team Rocket!"
Pokemon:
Ultra Ball --------------- Ultra Ball
Ghastly, Gengar --------------- Cross, Gallade
Dark Pulse 15/15pp --------------- Fire Punch 15/15pp
Hypnosis 20/20pp --------------- Low Kick 20/20pp
Hex 10/10pp --------------- Psycho Cut 20/20pp
Dream Eater 15/15pp --------------- Shockwave 20/20pp

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Aria
Your name was*in human form*: "The Dragon Tamer"
Age *remember the age sets in the experiment study*: 18
Pokemon you were fused with: Shiny Altaria
Image reference:
Moveset: Dragonbreath (paralyze) 15/15pp, Sing 15/15pp (sleep), Mirror Move 20/20pp, Ice Beam 10/10pp (freeze)
Experiment: Definitely for it.
Roleplay Sample: "I was simply known as "the Dragon Tamer" and now that I am part dragon, I have greater understanding of them. Dragons are the toughest to tame and I will show you the might of the dragon! You will learn that dragons are the ones that ought to be feared!"

User Image
Great Ball
Dragonite
Health: 100%
Moveset:
Twister 20/20pp (chance of flinch, hits 2 opponents)
Hurricane 10/10pp (chance of confusion, never misses in rain)
Earthquake 10/10pp (hits 2 opponents, 1 ally)
Blizzard 5/5pp (chance of freezing, hits 2 opponents)

User Image
Ultra Ball
Druddigon
Moveset:
Sludge Bomb 10/10pp (chance of poison)
Shadow Claw 15/15pp (higher crit chance)
Iron Head 15/15pp (chance of flinch)
Smack Down 15/15pp (grounds pokemon)

User Image
Great ball
Kingdra
Moveset:
Brine 10/10pp (doubles in power if opponent's health is below 50%)
Scald 15/15pp (chance of burn)
Signal Beam 15/15pp (chance of confusion)
Dragonbreath 20/20pp (chance of paralysis)

User Image
Ultra Ball
Zweilous
Moveset:
Dark Pulse 15/15pp (chance of flinch)
Fire Fang 15/15pp (chance of burn)
Thunder Fang 15/15pp (chance of paralysis)
Ice Fang 15/15pp (chance of freeze)

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Grace
Your name was*in human form*: Grace
Pokemon you were fused with: Kygore
Image reference:
Moveset: Aqua Ring 20/20pp (recovery like shell bell and leftovers), Scald 15/15pp (chance of burn), Sheer Cold 5/5pp (1HKO), Thunderbolt 15/15pp (chance of paralysis)
Team Rocket?: suppose I am
Experiment: I woke up this way, might as well make the best of it.
Roleplay Sample: "I have no idea what's going on. Where am I? Can you tell me what's going on? Team Rocket is responsible for this? So I'm a part of Team Rocket now? Suppose I ought to be keeping people in line then?"

Minccino
Pokeball
Ability: Skill Link
Moveset:
Doubleslap 10/10pp (hits 2-5x)
Tail Slap 10/10pp (hits 2-5x)
Sing 15/15pp (chance of sleep)
Swift 20/20pp (never misses)

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Aura
Your name was*in human form*: Aura
Pokemon you were fused with: Dragonair
What you look like:
Moveset: Ice Beam 15/15pp (chance of freeze), Flamethrower 15/15pp (chance of burn), Twister 20/20pp (chance of flinch, hits both opponents), Thunderbolt 15/15pp (chance of paralysis)

Team Rocket?: Tragically I have been persuaded to join their cause. I am now one of their scientists.
Roleplay Sample: "I have no idea what's going on. Perhaps some meteor has struck earth and the radiation caused us all to mutate. That does seem rather unlikely though. How would that explain this cell? Oh. I have been invited to join their ranks as scientist. I am not sure I want to. However I was forced to. Now I am secreted away and continue to run experiments based on the results that they want. There is no guideline or procedure for the work that I do. So my work... is often painful for the victim. I do apologize. I have no choice in this matter. And neither do you, should you end up in my chambers. I am masqueraded as a failed fusion but we, myself, the bosses, and the scientist that fused me, know differently. It is done to keep me safe. However should a need arise, I am able to defend myself."

Wintry Dragon

Escapees

User ImageUsername: Lia Syuki
Your name now: Shade
Your name was: Derrik
Pokemon you were fused with: Sneasel
Image reference:
Moveset: Ice Beam 15/15, Bite 25/25, Mud Slap 10/10, Poison Jab 20/20
Team Rocket? (specify one or none): None for now.
Experiment: For or Against? No idea either way.
Roleplay Sample: Inside a cell, a Sneasel fusion woke up and looked around nervously. He tried to remember how he got there, where he was, or even who he was, but all he got was a lot of darkness. He slowly sat up and looked around, but he couldn't see anyone nearby, though there were a lot of cells from what he could see. A sudden sharp pain in his head made him gasp out as he put his hand to where the pain was strongest and looked down at himself. He had no clue where he could have gotten such decorative clothing or why he was wearing what he had, but he did know that the idea of him wearing something else felt odd to him. For now he just sat in his cell and waited for the pain to pass so that he could think straight.

Your name: Delia Tone
What you look like:
Pokemon you have:
Male Scyther named Edge
Ability: Swarm
Moveset: Fury Cutter 20/20, Slash 20/20, Night Slash 15/15, Air Slash 15/15
Male Jolteon named Volt
Ability: Volt Absorb
Moveset: Thunder 10/10, Double Kick 30/30, Pin Missile 20/20, Shock Wave 20/20
Female Flareon named Blaze
Ability: Flash Fire
Moveset: Fire Blast 5/5, Iron Tail 15/15, Smog 20/20, Fire Spin 15/15
Female Vaporeon named Aqua
Ability: Water Absorb
Moveset: Hydro Pump 5/5, Ice Beam 10/10, Waterfall 15/15, Headbutt 15/15
Male Espeon named Sol
Ability: Synchronize
Moveset: Psybeam 20/20, Shadow Ball 15/15, Grass Knot 20/20, Hyper Beam 5/5
Female Umbreon named Luna
Moveset: Dark Pulse 15/15, Last Resort 5/5, Moonlight 5/5, Sucker Punch 5/5
Member of Team Rocket? *pick yes or no*: No...
Do you agree with the experiment? *Yes or No* Not really for or against the idea, but strongly disapproves of the lack of choice in the matter.
Roleplay Sample: The young woman relaxed where she was with a nice smile on her face. Her Jolteon, in contrast, glared at the journalist as he sat nearby his trainer. "I don't normally do this, but if you insist on an interview, I guess I'll give you one. Well, might as well start with the easy stuff. The name's Delia. No, sorry, I'm not too fond of giving out my surname, so you'll just have to settle for that."

The dark-haired trainer chuckled when the interviewer asked their next question. "I've been through Sinnoh before, but that was a few years ago. You know how it goes. Reach a region, challenge the league, then move on to the next region once you've finished," she replied, then waited for the next question. She didn't have to wait long, and smirked before she gave her answer. "Eh, a little Pidgey told me I needed to be out in Hearthome, so I made my way here. Now, whether I get more info myself or not, that's what I'm waiting to see."

It seemed that the person interviewing her had one last question, and this one made Delia think a bit. "Well, that's odd. I can't say that I have any personal quarrels with them at the moment, but that whole incident in Kanto and Johto is rather irksome. I mean, my hometown's out there. Not exactly fun to know that most of the people you know from home have been turned into hybrids, you know? But no, I don't really have a vendetta against them. It takes a special kind of group to earn that kind of hate, and luckily for them, those Rockets haven't pushed me that far yet."

The young woman shifted a bit to get slightly more comfortable. "Now then, can we be done? I'm fine with you being here, but I don't think Volt is..." The Jolteon gave a sharp snarl in response, his needles sticking out rather sharply. The interviewer had a few moments to scramble away before a barrage of needles were shot out, much to the chagrin of the Jolteon's trainer. Delia just sighed lightly as she recalled the electric type to her ball, then got up and walked off while answering a call on a small device.

Wintry Dragon

Team Rocket Personnel

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Dusk
Your name was*in human form*: Laura
Pokemon you were fused with: Ariados
Image reference:
Moveset: Spider Web 10/10, Electroweb 15/15, Twineedle 20/20, Venoshock 10/10
Team Rocket? (specify one or none): Team Rocket
Experiment: For or Against? For, it gives her far more power than she had as a human.

Roleplay Sample:
Dusk smirked to herself as she patrolled down the corridor, looking to see if any other prisoners had broken out. It was a dull job, but better than what she would be doing if she was still working with that foolish former partner of hers. She was lucky that the operatives that caught her offered her the option of snitching on her 'pal' or sharing his fate. Of course, she had intended to leave him to be scooped up by those Rockets while she made off with the goods anyway, but whatever. She didn't have to worry about him anymore, or any of her other former partners for that matter. She just had to make sure she didn't waste the opportunity she was given.

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Void
Your name was*in human form*: Who cares?
Pokemon you were fused with: Darkrai first
Image reference:
Moveset: Dark Void 10/10, Ominous Wind 5/5, Blizzard 5/5, Dream Eater 15/15
Team Rocket? (specify yes or no): Yes
Experiment: For or Against? From the looks of me, for.
Roleplay Sample:
"What do you want, pest?" asks a dark figure sitting in a desk as the interviewer enters the office, the door shutting and locking behind him. "If you're the one that is supposed to be interviewing me, then get on with it. Not that it matters in the end, mind you." he told the cowering man, then listened to his questions. "First, it doesn't really matter what I think about how things are going here. I follow the orders given to me by my superior, give orders to my subordinates, and perform the tasks that are necessary for me to complete. Second, as far as what those tasks are, it depends on what my superiors require of me. If I cannot perform the tasks that they ask of me, I assign someone who is capable of doing so to those unpleasant tasks." he answered to the first two questions the interviewer gave with an annoyed look on his face, then gave a dark smirk with a vicious glint in his eyes as he paused before speaking again. "Third... It doesn't matter what I tell you because you're not going to be leaving this place." he calmly said, then snapped his fingers, causing a dark sphere to engulf the interviewer, who struggled briefly before collapsing, fast asleep.
Pokemon if you want them:
Male Sandslash
Ability: None
Moveset: Stone Edge 5/5, Super Fang 10/10, Dynamicpunch 5/5, Earth Power 10/10
Male Kadabra
Moveset: Telekinesis 15/15, Confusion 25/25, Energy Ball 10/10, Charge Beam 10/10

Your name: Nicole Tone
What you look like: Human
Member of Team Rocket? *pick one or none*: None.
Do you agree with the experiment? *Yes or No*: Not really, especially since I wasn't asked first.

Roleplay Sample: Nicole groggily woke up, still sore from being electrocuted by a Joltik she encountered earlier. The first thing she noticed was that wherever she was, it was dark and cramped. Feeling around a bit, she found that she was in some sort of box, or at least some kind of relatively small cube-like structure. Trying to not panic, she decided to send out her Masquerain to try and break the box open, only to find that none of her Pokemon were with her. Suddenly, the box, for lack of a better word, moved, and she felt herself being transported to... Well, she couldn't see, so she had no idea where she was being moved to. Suddenly the box landed with a loud 'thump,' and when it landed she hit her head harshly on one of the sides, causing her to black out again.

Pokemon you have:
Pulse the Manectric
Spark 20/20, Bite 25/25, Fire Fang 15/15, Thunder Wave 20/20
Ko the Ninetales
Extrasensory 30/30, Inferno 5/5, Energy Ball 10/10, Dig 10/10
Aku the Honchkrow
Astonish 15/15, Wing Attack 35/35, Night Slash 15/15, Steel Wing 25/25
Flora the Leafeon
Magical Leaf 20/20, X-scissor 15/15, Synthesis 5/5, Grasswhistle 15/15
Frost the Glaceon
Ice Fang 15/15, Rock Smash 15/15, Shadow Ball 15/15, Hail 10/10
Kamen the Masquerain
Water Pulse 20/20, Silver Wind 5/5, Air Slash 20/20, Struggle Bug 20/20

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Talon
Your name was*in human form*: Hawkins
Pokemon you were fused with: Skarmory
Image reference:
Moveset: Air Slash 20/20, Steel Wing 25/25, Twister 20/20, Rock Slide 10/10
Team Rocket? (specify one or none): None
Experiment: For or Against? Against, but finds the abilities useful.

Roleplay Sample: Hawkins smirked as he looked down, his Skarmory flying over a couple of people in black looking around. As long as we stay out of their range, they can't do anything to us. Especially if they don't even think to look up. he thought as he signaled to his Skarmory to fly a bit higher to try and keep out of sight of the people on the ground. The steel bird nodded at his trainer and flew up a bit, using the trees for cover whenever possible and trying to avoid being spotted. "Relax, Talon. Just a little further and we'll be in the clear." he said, keeping an eye on the ground for any possible enemies. Suddenly the Skarmory had to dodge to the right, just barely avoiding a large bolt of electricity. "What the... Where'd that come from?" Hawkins asked, looking around for where the possible source of the electric attacks could have come from, but before he could spot what was attacking them another bolt shot out, this time hitting the Skarmory and paralyzing it, forcing it to the ground. The landing was not a good one, and while Talon had managed to keep from being too badly injured by the fall, Hawkins was knocked out from the landing.

Wintry Dragon

Escapees

User ImageUser ImageUsername: XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX
Your name now *in hybrid form*: Leaves and Fallen
Your name was*in human form*: Lilly and Jordan
Pokemon you were fused with: Leafeon and Jolteon
Image reference:
Moveset: Leaf Blade 15pp | Giga Drain 10pp | Grass Whistle 15pp | SolarBeam 10pp
Leaf Blade (14/15) | Thunder (10) | Thunder Fang (15) |
Thunder Wave (20)

Team Rocket?: No and No
Experiment: Against

Roleplay Sample:Leaves and Fallen. Lilly and Jordan. Whatever they were called, it didn't matter. They were brother and sister and that was all that mattered. After all the adventures and horrors they gone through, this was just the beginning. And they would always stick together, no matter what happens.
After mistreating his only sister, Fallen realized that she's the most important person to him.

User ImageUsername: XxiNSaNiTYwOlfxX
Your name now *in hybrid form*: Zion
Your name was*in human form*: Stellar Evergreen
Pokemon you were fused with: Virizion
Image reference:
Moveset: Sacred Sword (20) | Giga Drain (10) | Leaf Blade (15) | Close Combat (5)
Roleplay Sample:
Zion looked up in horror as she noticed that she now had green hair. Her clothes had changed and her long time friend was gone. She felt a tear roll down her cheeks and hugged her legs. Virizion. Gone.

User ImageUsername:XxiNSaNiTYwOlFxX
Your name now *in hybrid form*: Buzz
Your name was*in human form*: Jason Kage
Pokemon you were fused with: Beedrill
Image reference:
Moveset: Poison Jab (20) | Aerial Ace (20) | X-Scissor (15) | Bug Bite (20)
Team Rocket? (specify yes or no): No
Roleplay Sample: When Jason was a little boy, he saw his mom die from being stabbed to death in his home. His father since then has taken care of him. But he was always mistreated and abused by his father. Growing up was hard for him, since no one really liked him. He was a geek in science and math. He was always bullied in school and decided that once he become 18, he will join the military so he could escape his home life. Once he became 18, he immediately signed up. He then made it to the Air Force and became second in command just like that. When he came home for a brief visit, he encountered a Beedrill. The Beedrill seemed to be attached to Jason. But Jason didn't like the bug pokemon, since he hated bugs. But everywhere he went, it followed, so he shrugged and caught the pokemon.
Years after, the Beedrill has became his best friend (though he still hates bugs) and decided to go to a resort for a vacation.

Now here he lay in his cell, knocked out and will soon be awakened. He would be reflecting on his past life and his best friend. (It seems that the armor would never come off and it doesn't seem heavy)
The sharp needle-like hands are his weapons. He can substitute those into human hands in armor.

User ImageUsername: XxiNSaNiTYwOlFxX
Your name now *in hybrid form*: Sparks
Your name was*in human form*: Samantha
Pokemon you were fused with: Joltik
Image reference:
Moveset: Electro Web (15) | Electro Ball (10) | Discharge (15) | Bug Buzz (10)
Team Rocket? (specify yes or no): No
Roleplay Sample: Sparks, once a failed fusion with the mentality of a six year old, now a normal twelve year old girl with the normal mind of a young girl. It was the laser that changed her. Stratus, her only friend, watched as they were affected by the laser. It didn't affect them that greatly, since they escaped, but they were still near the ship when it had happened. She looked down at her hands with awe, her stumpy arms and legs now real and normal.

Team Rocket Personnel

User ImageUsername: XxiNSaNiTYwOlFfxX
Your name now *in hybrid form*: Stratus
Your name was*in human form*: John
Pokemon you were fused with: Castform
Image reference:
Moveset: Rain Dance (5) | Sunny Day (5) | Hail (5) | Weather Ball (10)
Experiment: For or Against? For
Roleplay Sample: Stratus sighed and crossed his hands over his chest. He was not happy. The weather was completely off and just wasn't right. He smirked and decided that he can change that. It was cloudy and it was ugly and he needed some sunshine. He did want a good tan. So he used Sunny Day and his hair, some of his clothing and armory changed to a red color. "That's better" he said with a smile.

A male Zangoose named Striker
Crush Claw (10) | False Swipe (40) | Revenge (10) | Detect (5)

A male Poochyena named Dusk
Bite (25) | Assurance (10) | Scary Face (10) | Swagger (15)

A female Purrloin named Kat
Pursuit (20) | Fake Out (10) | Hone Claws (15) | Shadow Claw (15)

User ImageUsername:XxiNSaNiTYwOlFxX
Your name now *in hybrid form*: Eclipse
Your name was*in human form*: Nina Everette
Pokemon you were fused with: Gardevoir
Image reference:
Moveset: Psychic (10) | Hypnosis (20) | Dream Eater (15) | Ice Punch (15)
Experiment: Against though.
Roleplay Sample: Nina stared at her old companion with agony. They were going to fuse her with her Gardevoir! Her only friend! Nina cried out that her pokemon must be safe, but Nina was knocked out before anything else could happen. Waking up with a head ache, Nina struggled to awaken and soon enough her vision was clear. She wondered what happened and noticed that something changed. She was in a cell and her clothing has changed. She noticed that her hair was green and and her gloves wouldn't come off. She let out a wail. The two were fused. Nina cried and hated to know the truth. but her friend was gone. But she felt some comfort that her pokemon was apart of her. They were one and will always be together.

As days went by, Eclipse, her new name, enjoyed being a fusion. She did her work as a Rocket and fought when she was needed to. Not only is she pretty, but strong and smart.

A male Gurdurr named Timothy
DynamicPunch (5) | Rock Slide (10) | Hammer Arm (10) | Stone Edge (5)

A male Sandslash named Terri
Dig (10) | Magnitude (30) | Sand Tomb (15) | Earthquake (10)

A male Lairon named Steel
Metal Claw (35) | Protect (10) | Iron Tail (15) | Rock Tomb (10)

A female Sealeo named Aqua
Aurora Beam (20) | Ice Beam (10) | Surf (15) | Blizzard (5)

User ImageUsername: XxiNSaNiTYwOlFxX
Your name now *in hybrid form*: Lurk
Your name was*in human form*: Noah Sanchez
Pokemon you were fused with: Golurk
Image reference:
Moveset: Shadow Punch (20/20) | Dynamic Punch (5/5) | Earthquake (10/10) | Hammer Arm (10/10)
Roleplay Sample: Noah was usually the quiet one. But he did love to show off. He was the strong silent type. After the fusion with his Golruk, he was amazed by how there was so many positives for this. He quickly joined Team Rocket, hoping to show the world that this is the new evolved generation. They would take over the world and prove that they are not weak.

Pokemon:
Gloom: Mega Drain (15) | Moonlight (5) | Sludge Bomb (10) | Drain Punch (10)
Carvanha: Bite (20) | Ice Fang (15) | Aqua Jet (20) | Dive (10)

Wintry Dragon

Team Rocket Personnel

User Image
Username: Jason Sangoku the Hero
Your name now: I am Knockout
Your name was: I don't remember and don't care anymore
Pokemon you were fused with: Smeargle
<--- Image reference
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Thunder, Dark Pulse, Transform, Aerial Ace
Experiment: It's a bit of a moot point now...
Roleplay Sample: How long has it been since that ray went off? A year? Maybe more? Maybe less? Who knows anymore. What he did know is that, now that the regions were changed, he can wander about freely... Well, when he was allowed to head out and about. Due to a rather strange series of successes and failures since the sea base was abandoned, he somehow managed to not keep any of the promotions he had gained. As the smeargle stared off into the horizon, he began to wonder just what the next big plans were and how little they would be getting told...
Pokemon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Scout, Burmy, Male - Health: 100%
Ability - Shed Skin: Chance of discarding status effects
Protect - 10/10 - Normal - Protects user from damage
Tackle - 35/35 - Normal - No extra effects
Bug Bite - 20/20 - Bug - Eats opponent's held berry
Hidden Power - 15/15 - ??? - No extra effect

User Image
Username: Jason Sangoku the Hero
Your name now: Magnus Solhart
Your name was: Magnus Solhart
Pokemon you were fused with: Ho-oh
<--- Image reference
Moveset: Sacred Fire, Giga Drain, Aerial Ace, Weather Ball
Experiment: I don't give a f***
Roleplay Sample: Magnus sighed, staring into his mirror. He had been hearing voices in his head since the sea base, and they were getting louder and hard to ignore lately. At this point, he was losing sleep over it, which was probably just what the voices wanted. Splashing water on his face, he let out a sigh and went towards the door of his villa. "It's time fore another day of work, anyway..."
Pokemon:
Harold, Darmanitan, Male - Health: 100%
Ability - Sheer Force: Moves with stat boosts (in game) deal +5%
Solarbeam - Grass - 10/10 - 1-turn charge, no charge in sunny weather, lower damage in rain, hail, or sandstorms
Flame Charge - 20/20 - Fire - +5% due to Sheer Force
Hammer Arm - 10/10 - Fighting - No extra effect in rp
Overheat - 5/5 - Fire - No extra effect in rp
Mikko, Castform, Male - Health: 100%
Ability - Forecast: Changes form and type depending on weather
Sunny Day - 5/5 - Fire - Changes weather to sunny
Rain Dance - 5/5 - Water - Changes weather to rainy
Hail - 10/10 - Ice - Changes weather to hailing
Weather Ball - 10/10 - Normal - Attack type changes with weather
Soren, Dodrio, Male - Health: 100%
Ability - Early Bird: Halves sleeping time
Drill Peck - 20/20 PP - Flying - No extra effect in rp
Tri Attack - 10/10 PP - Normal - Chance of burn, freeze, or paralyze
Aerial Ace - 20/20 PP - Flying - Never misses
Thief - 10/10 PP - Dark - Chance of stealing item
Brenda, Garchomp, Female - Health: 100%
Ability - Sand Veil: No effect in RP
Dragon Rush - 10/10 PP - Dragon - Chance to cause Flinch
Sandstorm - 10/10 PP - Rock - Changes weather to sandstorm
Earth Power - 10/10 PP - Ground - No extra effect in RP
Flamethrower - 15/15 PP - Fire - Chance of burn
Siri, Kingdra, Female - Health: 100%
Ability - Snipe: +5 to critical hits
Bubble - 30/30 PP - Water - Chance to lower speed
Dragonbreath - 20/20 PP - Dragon - Chance of Paralysis
Hydro Pump - 5/5 PP - Water - No extra effects
Dragon Pulse - 10/10 PP - Dragon - No extra effects

Wintry Dragon

Escapees

User ImageUsername: Gorgoth555
Your name now *in hybrid form*: Luna
Your name was*in human form*: Lina Jonson
Age *remember the age sets in the experiment study*: 20
Pokemon you were fused with: Butterfree
Image reference: *please; so we know what you look like now*
Moveset: *TM/HM moves are allowed; TMs not limited to one generation* Bug Buzz, Psychic, Toxic, and Venoshock
Team Rocket? (specify one or none): none
Experiment: For or Against? A bit of both, she doesn't see the experiment itself as a bad thing, so she is not completely against it. The methods and reasoning behind the experiment, on the other hand, she doesn't like, so she is not completely for it either
Roleplay Sample:
Lina woke up in what seemed to be a metal container. “Wait, where am I? What happened?” she asked anyone who could possibly hear her. She sat there for a moment, listening for a response. As she listened, she would faintly hear a voice. “10... 9... 8...” wait what? She thought to herself. The voice continued. “5... 4... 3... 2... 1... and we have lift-off!” as soon as she heard the words 'lift off' she felt the ground shake. After a few seconds, it suddenly felt as if Gravity had increased 10 fold... and rising. After a bit of time, the G's became too much for poor Lina, and she passed out.

Wintry Dragon

Escapees

User ImageUsername: CyrusTreywolfGearz
Your name now *in hybrid form*: Luke Arya
Your name was *in human form*: Alex Wolfenshire
Pokemon you were fused with: Lucario
Image reference:
Moveset: Aura Sphere pp 20/20, Bone Rush pp 10/10, Zen Headbutt pp 15/15, Metal Claw pp 35/35

Roleplay Example: Luke regained consciousness, his sight still a tad blurry. He remained kept in a cell. "Where am I...?" He muttered to himself. As his vision became clear, his heart began to race at extreme levels. "Where am I?!!" He screamed, hoping someone could come to explain everything to him. With nobody there, Luke remains silent and looks around him. No bed, no sink, nothing. "This is absolutely miserable... How am I supposed to get out of here when I have little strength, no communication, or anything else that would be a good resource to use? Ugh..." He mumbled to himself. After a few minutes of meditating, he hears footsteps coming from the other side of the hall.

Team Rocket Personnel

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Lucifer Shahjahan
Your name was: *in human form*: Vladimir Lexington
Pokemon you were fused with: Giratina
Image Reference:
Moveset: Dragonbreath 20/20 PP, Shadow Force 5/5 PP, Fury Cutter 20/20 PP, Iron Tail 15/15 PP

Roleplay Sample: Lucifer was always the most mischievous out of all the rest. He would always sit alone and constantly fantasize of extremely dark and twisted imagery. Not even one of the local grunts would sit next to him. "Team Rocket deserves this step ahead. Fusing humans with Pokemon is one thing, but their own? It pleases me, even if I was fused with the Ruler of the Distortion World! I always knew I had a twisted fate! And I'm enjoying every second of it as a member of Team Rocket! HAHAHAHA!"

Your name now *in hybrid form*: Aaron Tao
Your name was*in human form*: Jack Birtwistle
Pokemon you were fused with: Charizard (Shiny)
Image reference:
Moveset: Fire Fang 15/15 PP, Flamethrower 15/15 PP, Sky Drop 10/10 PP, Shadow Claw 15/15 PP
Experiment: Indifferent
Roleplay Sample: Aaron was monitoring the cells to his right with his hair covering his eyes, still able to see. Everything was silent and quiet, just the way he liked things. Aaron was feeling as depressed as usual. Aaron was a tough fighter for his kind, depressing, yet he still wanted to fall in love. He walked pass the female Absol fusion, immediately looking behind her while going the opposite direction. "I do find her very beautiful, but it always seems like I could never seem to win her heart... Even if I were to be captain of Team Rocket... Nobody would even love a horrible monster like me anyway..."
Pokemon:
Hypno (Male)
HP: 100%
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Dream Eater 15/15 PP, Hypnosis 20/20 PP, Nightmare 15/15 PP, Psychic 10/10 PP

Sealeo (Male)
HP: 100%
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Blizzard (30% chance of freeze) 5/5 PP, Water Pulse (20% chance of confusion) 20/20 PP, Aurora Beam 20/20 PP, Toxic 10/10 PP

Wintry Dragon

Wintry Dragon

Wintry Dragon

Wintry Dragon

Team Rocket Personnel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items