Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steorra -- xx's Significant Otter

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
This is where all the profiles will go for ɴᴇᴡ ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ ~ harvest moon.

OoC Thread
Journals Thread

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Xia-Feng, Anju Li

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Anju Li Xia-Feng
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Just "Anju" will do. But by all means call me whatever you deem fitting.
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Fall 4th
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  Female
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Heterosexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  125 lbs.
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  5' 5"
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  House 64
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Bathhouse Assistant

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  You... can't be serious, right? Marriage? Well... if one were to go out of their way for such things, they have to accept me and all of my quirks, weakness, fears and dreams. Look beyond my socially awkward tendencies without constantly pointing them out. And the obvious requirement is that they must love me and be faithful. Occasional gifts are nice, but I just wouldn't feel comfortable if one were to shower me in them. If someone really wanted to prove their feelings to me, there's only one thing that could truly make their point: give me an extremely rare flower that blooms only once a year, the Fire Lily. I also wouldn't mind a simple ring as a permanent symbol of our... l-love.
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  ❥Tea leaves of any assortment
                                  ❥Exotic flowers
                                  ❥Alcohol
                                  ❥Homemade dishes (namely Taiwanese cuisine)
                                  ❥Perfume

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  ✓Wild herbs
                                  ✓Milk
                                  ✓Incense
                                  ✓Jewelry
                                  ✓Books

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  ✗Fish
                                  ✗Cicadas
                                  ✗Fermented Tofu
                                  ✗Scary stories (there's no legitimate scientific evidence to back them up)
                                  ✗Illogical banter

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  ☠Nosophobia -- fear of contracting a disease
                                  ☠Sociophobia -- fear of people or social situations (although this one has been under control)

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Anju, being born with Asperger's Syndrome, has always had a hard time interacting with other people and handling other people's emotions with care and consideration. When she was little she wasn't able pick up on social cues and lacked inborn social skills, such as being able to read others' body language, start or maintain a conversation, and take turns talking. Despite all that, she at least tried to make a few friends that she could have in-depth discussions with. There was a long period of time where she absolutely hated any changes in her routines and even appeared to lack empathy, but as she grew older and more aware of herself, Anju has overcome most of her difficulties and is much more fluid around people she knows and likes. Ever the perfectionist and intellectual, she pays great attention to detail and loves anything related to science. It's that kind of thinking however that makes her a bit dull in the romantic and whimsical category. If one can overlook her occasional discrepancies, they can learn that she's grown into a well-reserved, kind and intelligent young lady. It takes a lot to make her smile or laugh, and even more to make her cry. The better Anju knows you, the less awkward she'll be and will actually let you see the real her.

On a minor note, in order to help attract business to the bathhouse, Anju had studied countless movies, particularly the actresses, and pushes aside her shyness to become much more open, even a little flirtatious when taking care of customers, and only customers. Anything to help keep her business well into prosperity.

ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  Before Anju was born, her parents had both met in a prestigious university. Her father was studying to become a surgeon and her mother was majoring more in herbal medicine and other less traditional means such as acupuncture. The two hit it off with a rocky start, but over time they grew to love each other and their different views on medicine. Shortly after graduating they god married and soon had their first child; Elliot. Ecstatic over having a boy as their firstborn, they immediately placed high hopes for him and wanted him to follow in their footsteps. Just a few years later, Anju was born and while not quite as anticipated as Elliot, they wanted her to be anything but ordinary and placed a lot of pressure on her as well. It didn't take long for them to realize that something wasn't quite right about her, and her father ended up taking her to a therapist to find out why she behaved the way she did. She ended up being diagnosed with Asperger's, and while Anju herself didn't understand it at the time, her parents tried their best to see this in a positive light. Most geniuses of the world had it, right?

The years went by, and as they frequently traveled the world for the sake of her parents' careers, both her and Elliot had to transfer to various schools for a certain amount of months before transferring yet again to another location. By the time they had graduated high school, they had already been halfway around the world. Finally their parents decided to let them reside in a more permanent home. Namely, New Aurora. It didn't take long for the siblings to pick a house for their own and work for themselves until they decided that they were ready to follow in their parents' footsteps. It's already been two years since they took residency in New Aurora and it appears that Anju is happy just working alongside Lilith with the bathhouse, although she has studied acupuncture and even massage on the side. The only thing that bothers Anju is the fact that her parents want to see her married off as soon as possible...

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  Normal
                                  Casual
                                  Work
                                  Special

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Overall Anju is mentally sound, aside from her social disorder. But since she's grown now, she's learned to overcome it for the most part and be more aware of her strengths and weaknesses.
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Anju's physically fit as a fiddle and normally developed, although she is allergic to fish...

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  Despite her elegant looks, Anju is actually quite the tomboy. Whenever she sees a bug or spider, she'll simply catch it then release it outside. And deep down, she sometimes wonders what's wrong with her whenever she offends people on accident, why she couldn't just be normal. She's able to speak Japanese and Korean.
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  Simple Melody
                                  ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  N/A
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  Father -- currently traveling the world
                                  Mother -- currently traveling the world
                                  Brother -- the overly protective Elliot

Violette Cadaverini

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Xia-Feng, Elliot Qin

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Elliot Qin Xia-Feng
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Don't really have any, but if you call me Elle I'll make sure you regret it!
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Summer 9th
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  Male
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Heterosexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  165 lbs.
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  6' 0"
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  House 64
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Salon Owner

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  Oh ho, you want to marry me? Well I can't blame you. Let's see... besides loving my devilish good looks, you have to be able to make me laugh as well. Guys can't do all the comedic work, you know. And as long as you're not some snooty, high-maintenance chick who thinks she's the center of the world, that'll put you high up there in my book. Hm... now onto the mushy stuff. This may be a bit corny, but I'd actually enjoy going on a long date with a special girl along the beach after a nice dinner. I'm not big on receiving gifts from girls, but if you really wanted to let me know how you feel, a real sapphire would be the way to go. Blue is my favorite color~
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  ❥Coffee
                                  ❥Old coins
                                  ❥Bubble Tea
                                  ❥Letter in a bottle
                                  ❥Momiji manju

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  ✓Food of any sort
                                  ✓Flowers
                                  ✓Vegetables
                                  ✓Old records
                                  ✓Red Wine

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  ✗Perverts messin' with Anju
                                  ✗Spicy curry
                                  ✗Spiders
                                  ✗Divas
                                  ✗Chicken Feed

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  ☠Iatrophobia -- fear of doctors
                                  ☠Trypanophobia -- fear of needles/injections

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Unlike his younger sister, Elliot is much more open and extroverted around people and extremely easy to get along with compared to her. Thanks to his raging hormones he tends to be bit of a romantic flirt to any pretty face he sees, thinking that it might make some girl's day just for someone to notice them. Taking his sister's certain difficulties into consideration, he's grown very protective over her as she used to get bullied for her odd behavior. Nonetheless, Elliot takes his role as a big brother seriously and won't stand for anyone that has a problem with that. Always the cheeky thing he is, he loves to joke around and just hang out with people. He does have a serious side when the time calls for it, and even more rarely does he ever get truly mad. An angry Elliot is a scary Elliot, and it would be unwise to provoke his sleeping temper. Aside from that, he's one of the biggest sweethearts you'll meet.
                                  ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  Before Elliot was born, his parents had both met in a prestigious university. His father was studying to become a surgeon and his mother was majoring more in herbal medicine and other less traditional means such as acupuncture. The two hit it off with a rocky start, but over time they grew to love each other and their different views on medicine. Shortly after graduating they god married and soon had their first child; Elliot. Ecstatic over having a boy as their firstborn, they immediately placed high hopes for him and wanted him to follow in their footsteps. Just a few years later, Anju was born and while not quite as anticipated as Elliot, they wanted her to be anything but ordinary and placed a lot of pressure on her as well. In fact, he actually felt bad for her that she too had to carry the burden. She ended up being diagnosed with Asperger's, and while Anju herself didn't understand it at the time, her parents tried their best to see this in a positive light. Elliot never saw anything wrong with her, she was simply different. While he would play sports with the other boys, he would also keep an eye on his sister. The other girls played with dolls, she read books and drew pictures of their parents performing acupuncture. Elliot knew that both he and his sister were meant for great things, and that's what drove him to study as hard as he did.

The years went by, and as they frequently traveled the world for the sake of her parents' careers, both Elliot and Anju had to transfer to various schools for a certain amount of months before transferring yet again to another location. By the time they had graduated high school, they had already been halfway around the world. Finally their parents decided to let them reside in a more permanent home. Namely, New Aurora. It didn't take long for the siblings to pick a house for their own and work for themselves until they decided that they were ready to follow in their parents' footsteps. It's already been two years since they took residency in New Aurora and it appears that Elliot had enough money to take over the salon and actually turned it into a successful endeavor. Like Anju though, his parents are encouraging him to marry as soon as possible to continue the Xia-Feng bloodline.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  Normal/Casual
                                  Work
                                  Special

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Elliot's just peachy keen, fine and dandy~!
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  The young man's about as healthy as a horse. Once a year though his allergies against a certain tree mold kicks in and he's miserable for about a week.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  Elliot loves that his sister works in the bathhouse -- it means free luxurious baths for him, right? He only hopes that each time the owner will show him some kindness and in return he'll cut her hair for free. Oh, he also loves to eat octopus in front of his best friend (or anyone he loves to bug) because he knows that it grosses them out. He can also speak Japanese and Korean.
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  Steel Samurai
                                  ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  N/A
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  Father -- currently traveling the world
                                  Mother -- currently traveling the world
                                  Sister -- the lovely (and socially awkward) Anju

Violette Cadaverini

Durem Warlord

13,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Beaufort, Victoire Dione

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Victoire Dione Beaufort
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Vi-Vi or Vi are the most common. Has also been referred to as Miss Victoire.
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  Twenty - Six
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Winter 7th
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  Female
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Heterosexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  130lbs
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  5"7
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  House #41
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Jewellery Shop Owner

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  Victoire is looking for a man who is ready to completely commit himself to a marriage. She has little interest in what a wealth a man may have as money and gifts cannot hide a frozen heart. She hopes for someone who is trustworthy, caring and open to her creativity and ideas. Also, it would be preferable if her husband was one of her best friends too. She appreciates having someone to be there for her.
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  ❤ Rare gems - "I can create such wondrous pieces with them."
                                  ❤ Silver - "Just a personal preference"
                                  ❤ Lemon/Cranberry Tea - "Lemon to wake me on a morning, cranberry to help me sleep."
                                  ❤ Snow - "Being a child of Winter makes me love the snow."
                                  ❤ Antiques - "I love the history behind them."
                                  ❤ Costumery - "Lavish clothing is another love of mine."

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  ✔ Baked Goods - "I enjoy them a little too much."
                                  ✔ White Wine - "Red Wine is a pain to get out of clothing."
                                  ✔ Sweet and/or Sour Food - "Better than spicy."
                                  ✔ Lilies and Snowflake Flowers - "Elegant and beautiful."
                                  ✔ Twilight, her favourite time of day - "Neither night nor day."

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  ✘ Bugs - "An annoyance."
                                  ✘ Drunks - "Rude and ill mannered."
                                  ✘ Bad Manners - "Manners cost nothing."
                                  ✘ Mindless Violence - "Wouldn't you rather talk it out, no?"
                                  ✘ Really Hot Weather - "Sticky and irritating. I prefer the cold."

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  Astraphobia - Fear of thunder and lightning due to an incident involving thunder striking a tree which almost fell onto her.
                                  Atychiphobia - Fear of failure due to pressure from her family for her to succeed.

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Miss Beaufort is first and foremost a lady. She is well-mannered, polite and warm-hearted and will gladly offer assistance to those who require it. Victoire rarely raises her voice as she prefers a much calmer approach to situations with her belief that "violence and arguments create nothing but vicious circles." of course, the woman will not stand for waves of insults or abuse, she is just more likely to tell you to leave or will merely glare at your wasted efforts and walk away. She does not have time for those who wish to behave like spoiled children. Her kindness doesn't go unnoticed and creates a welcome atmosphere around her, with many choosing to seek her out for advice. She is charming and intelligent, leaving her with ample opportunities to flirt rather well. Perhaps there is a hidden side to her that a man has been allowed close enough to discover. And by that? She can be a tease.
                                  ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  The Beaufort family hail from France and retain many traditional ideas and conventions. The men were always the main breadwinners whilst the women entertained, learned various practical skills and were raised to be the true cornerstones of society. After all, behind every successful man was a woman who encouraged and cared. Victoire was no exception to this rule, especially when she was the only daughter among three children. Her twin brother and elder brother were favoured by her father and were educated upon business and politics. However, etiquette lessons were not particularly thrilling and a young Miss Beaufort would be found sneaking around her brother's lessons, listening in to them. You see, the Beaufort family gained their wealth from a string of Jeweller's which spanned across France and were breaking into other countries. They were proud of their high quality products and customer satisfaction - but it appeared that only the men got to travel far and wide whilst selling products.

That, however, was not enough to stop Victoire. The young girl began her own research into jewellery and the history behind it all. It was fascinating to her and she knew that she had to somehow find a way into the business side of the family. There were many years to come before her opportunity would arise; but she utilised the time to further her understanding of fine jewellery as well continuing with various teachings of cooking, sewing and singing whilst trying not to be too tempted by the darker side of being a teenager. There were a couple of lovers in her teens but nothing too serious as it was merely a way to get it out of her system until she grew older and would find someone to permanently give herself too.

More years passed until Victoire turned 25 and her opportunity to leave finally came around. Her twin brother, Edgard was due to travel to an island by the name of Aurora. He was assigned to move there and open up a new branch of the Beaufort Jeweller's. Unfortunately for him, he became too sick to travel and Lucien was already taking care of several branches. It was time for her to step in and she volunteered to take the role, much to her family's disliking. There was much protesting but she managed to win them over, promising the family success and that she would not fail. So, Miss Beaufort packed up and left for Aurora, the weight of her family's name upon her shoulders but hope for a more exciting life spurring her forward. She has been in Aurora for just over a year and Boîte à Bijoux is a roaring success among citizens. Her letters to her family leave her feeling rather smug that she has managed to break the mould. Perhaps now she can live her own life rather than one which was chosen for her.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  Spring: Victoire will usually favour frilled blouses and pencil skirts along with a smart trench coat and heeled brogues. Pastel colours tend be to worn more often during spring season.
                                  formal, outfit 1, outfit 2

Summer: Her clothes will mostly consist of dresses, the majority being figure-hugging but without much skin on show. Warmer colours are favoured. Beachwear is usually a vintage one-piece swimsuit which hides just enough.
                                  formal, dresses

Autumn: Thick tights a warmer coat. Colours become darker and copper, brown tones are worn.
                                  formal

Winter: Darker shades of green or red with sweaters favoured or dresses teamed with warm tights and cardigans. Boots most worn during winter.
                                  formal

Other:
                                  workwear spring/summer, workwear autumn/winter, festival, halloween, wedding

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Could be considered slightly OCD with some of her habits, but everyone has their own little tick. She insists on the shop being colour coded regarding gemstones and generally has to keep things ordered or she'll feel slightly lost. She can also be prone to self-doubt and low self esteem due to constantly being told she wasn't good enough as a child.
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Victoire is prone to colds and flu due to a lack of immunity, however, none have caused her to be bedridden for more than a day or two and the majority of the time she is fit and healthy with few complaints.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  Singer: Victoire had singing lessons when she was younger and has since kept up with it. You will often hear her singing as she works. Her voice is smooth and soothing.
                                  Seamstress: Victoire was taught to sew as young girl and as such also has a fascination with lavish clothing and embroidery. If she had not been a jeweller then she would have entered the tailoring business.
                                  French: She still has a strong French accent but speaks mostly in English. Only excitement or anger will cause her to slip into French.

ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  Golden Baby - Coeur de Pirate
                                  Corbeau - Coeur de Pirate

ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  A white cat named Albion.
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  Father: Clovis Beaufort
                                  Mother: Dione Adelaide Beaufort
                                  Older Brother: Lucien Beaufort
                                  Twin Brother: Edgard Beaufort

Mythals Favor
Finnegan, Aiden Callum

introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Aiden Callum Finnegan
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Nobody’s ever really had a nickname for him.
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  Twenty-one
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Summer 14
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  Male, believe it or not
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Homosexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  115 lbs.
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  5’5’’
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  House 20
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Mayor’s Assistant

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  Huh? Marriage? I hate to break it to you, but I’m not really the marrying type. Marriage is a stupid convention made by man to enslave another person. But if I was held at gun point—oddly a possibility considering past…circumstances—and forced to marry, I’d want a guy who was tall. Oh, is that…superficial? Okay, well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt if he could take a joke or two. It would have to be someone who could understand that I’m not normal, that I might never even be okay, much less normal. I also wouldn’t mind something physical I could keep with me as a symbol of our relationship that nobody would understand but us.
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  ✰Sex
                                  ✰Drinking
                                  ✰Parties
                                  ✰Older men
                                  ✰Tall men
                                  ✰Sweets—especially anything involving strawberries
                                  ✰Dogs
                                  ✰Music
                                  ✰Sunny days
                                  ✰Bothering people

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  ✰Rain
                                  ✰Books—not the strongest reader
                                  ✰Cats
                                  ✰Sitting still

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  ✰Anything sour
                                  ✰Winter
                                  ✰Boring people
                                  ✰Being quiet

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  ✰Being found
                                  ✰Being on the run
                                  ✰Commitment

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Aloof, to say the least, Aiden doesn’t give the impression of really taking anything too seriously. He’ll walk in late for work, wearing casual clothes despite the fact that he worked for the mayor, and joke around with his coworkers all day if he could. It only gets worse at night, when he makes his way to the bar only to get himself completely plastered until someone picks him up for the night. He certainly doesn’t do relationships because that would be far too serious for him to handle. It’s all a façade, of course, a way to cover up his own insecurities, of which there are many, along with his very real worries. This is the same with new acquaintances and closer friends. It isn’t so much that he doesn’t trust his friends, as much as he just doesn’t trust himself enough to be a sound judge of character. Getting too close to someone could mean a lot of terrible things for him, so though he’s friendly with everyone—except those who mock or insult him, in which case stay away or find cover—he doesn’t allow himself to become too comfortable with anybody.
                                  ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  Twenty-one years ago, in a city far, far away from New Aurora, a young woman gave birth to a male child—eight pounds four ounces—and named him Aiden. There was no father in sight, mostly because the woman had no idea who the father was. She was a drifter, a mooch, a woman who went from man to man, trading sex for a roof over her head, money, food, and heroin. And now, she had given birth to a living, breathing child born with red hair, bright green eyes, and a heroin addiction due to her inability to quit during her pregnancy. She quickly found that having a baby was more useful than it was a burden—especially since she hardly ever did anything to take care of the boy. He was good for getting others to feel very sorry for her, leaving her perhaps a little extra change when she sat on the streets with him.

As Aiden grew, these habits of hers never changed, nor did she stop dragging him along from place to place. Each new man meant a new apartment, a new house, a new place to sleep. Sometimes, his mother chose very, very good men who deserved to be treated better than she treated them. Aiden always felt the guiltiest about these manipulated men, but found that he liked their company more than he expected to. Most of the time, she picked terribly awful men, who drank and did drugs as much as she did, sometimes resulting in violence or other kinds of abuse to both Aiden and his mother. As a child, Aiden had nowhere else to go, nobody to turn to. Even for the brief time he was enrolled in school, he spent most days at whatever new home he had, taking care of his hung over mother.

But once Aiden became a teenager, things changed. He stayed with his mother when he could and tried to look out of her, but he no longer stayed when she was with someone abusive. He no longer stuck around to watch her get high with her current beau. Instead, he found himself on the streets, in the bars and clubs his mother had frequented when he was a child, and finding his own catch each night, using sex as a currency as his mother had taught him. It was his way of finding a place to stay. What he didn’t expect was to find his first love in one of those bars. He was a man nearly twice his age and a very successful man at that. It didn’t hurt that he was devastatingly handsome. Aiden thought he would stay with him forever. But the man very quickly became obsessive. He wanted to know what Aiden was doing at all times, wanted to make sure that he wasn’t with another man or going out without him. This obsession became borderline abusive and then actually abusive to the extent that Aiden felt staying was a danger. So after a few years of simply putting up with this lot, Aiden left in search for a new home, leaving his mother behind along with his lover.

Just a few weeks ago, Aiden came across a place called New Aurora. Since arriving, he’s luckily found himself a position as the Mayor’s assistant. Aiden has never really had a job before—his resume was faked quite a bit—but after a bit of begging, he was given the position. He even managed to score enough to rent a house not too far away from the town hall. But even with these new opportunities and new seemingly kind people surrounding him, Aiden can’t help but look over his shoulder, expecting to see a man looming over him, his fist raised in this air as if about to strike.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  Aiden actually quite likes fashion, but he’s never really had the money for it. He pretty much wears anything he can find that will fit his slim form. He owns lots of chunky sweaters, tank tops, and tight-fitting jeans. With the chance to make a steady income, however, he might splurge on some new clothes.
                                  ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Aiden is still overcoming the trauma of his childhood years and the abusive relationship he only recently escaped before moving to New Aurora. He’s mentally and emotionally frayed, but he’ll cover it up with the aloofness he’s so good at putting forth.
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  The mental and emotional issues Aiden has seem to creep into his physical health as well. Aiden suffers from a great lack in nutrition and feels no need to correct this. Suffering from malnutrition during the years has stunted his growth quite a bit. He also seems to have developed a bit of an eating disorder stemming from the inferiority complex brought on by his past abusive relationship. Aiden still measures his worth by how sexy he can be, since sex has always been a currency for him, and it isn’t much of a surprise that he doesn’t feel quite so adequate at the moment.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  Aiden is left-handed.
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  The Dance – Charlotte Martin
                                  ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  None
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  Clara Finnegan – Mother

youLOVEamelia
Grant, Aspen Madison

introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Aspen Madison Grant
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  None
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  Nineteen
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Winter 3
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  Female
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Pansexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  100 lbs
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  5’6’’
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  Circus tent
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Circus performer (Aerial Silks/Acrobat)

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  Marriage? Well, the circus life isn’t exactly one for marriage, although I’ve seen some people manage. Most don’t really see me that way anyway. I’m usually kind of just a challenge and once they either succeed or fail, they move on. But if I were to get the chance, I guess it would have to be someone who accepts what I’m passionate about, someone who never interrupts me or tries to make me feel stupid. I don’t require any gifts or anything like that.
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  -Cigarettes
                                  -Aerial silks
                                  -Drinking
                                  -Dancing
                                  -Performing
                                  -Fruit, especially peaches
                                  -Solitude
                                  -Flowers; Lilies are the best
                                  -Beer
                                  -Spring
                                  -Cats

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  -Winter
                                  -Birds—they’re kind of annoying, chirping all the time
                                  -Being the center of attention
                                  -Veggies
                                  -Meat

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  -Seafood
                                  -Swans
                                  -Sexists
                                  -People getting too close when she’s performing
                                  -People telling her what to do
                                  -Birthdays
                                  -Scales
                                  -Rich, spoiled brats

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  -Not belonging
                                  -Failing

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Suspicious – Until Aspen gets to know someone, she won’t trust them further than she can throw them. Everybody has a motive and when someone approaches her, she figures they must have an ulterior reason to do so. It takes some time to realize that someone might want to actually just be friends.
                                  Kind – That isn’t to say that she isn’t nice to people. She has no ill will towards others. She’ll be nice and sociable. She’ll even sleep around with a bunch of people. It just doesn’t mean that she trusts anybody. She does, however, have a decent amount of compassion and will reach out to help those who she deems deserving.
                                  Fun – She might seem a little serious at first, but Aspen isn’t afraid of having a good time. She’s good enough at making friends, as long as they accept who she is.
                                  Mysterious – Part of the allure of the circus is a kind of mystique following it and its performers. Some say that Aspen is one of the most mysterious because nobody knows where she’s come from, except for the fortunate few she has ever confided with.
                                  Graceful – No matter where she is and what she’s doing, her body is always making careful calculations so that it moves seemingly without effort. She’s been compared to all the clichés, such as water or a swan. The latter usually makes her shudder.
                                  Private – Aspen doesn’t talk much about herself. Her past is nobody’s business. She doesn’t feel comfortable truly showing her character to others because she doesn’t exactly know who she is yet. Many say that her true self comes out only when she performs.
                                  Sarcastic – She has quite a bit of wit, and though she could use these powers for good, she usually decides to be sarcastic and dry instead.
                                  Nonchalant – Not a lot fazes Aspen.

ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  Aspen was born into what most would describe as the perfect family. Her father was an important diplomat, her mother a trophy wife. They were incredibly wealthy and lived in an incredibly large mansion, where servants attended to their every need. It was no place to raise children. From the time she was born, Aspen was told not to touch this or that. She always felt stifled in that house. She was raised mostly by a governess who was nice enough, but who took the direction of her father very seriously. From the time she was quite young, she was taught etiquette, French and German, arithmetic, and literature. She didn’t mind studying per se. She found languages and etiquette boring, along with math, but literature could be fun sometimes.

The worst of it was when her parents did get involved. When she was just five years old, her mother decided she should start taking ballet classes. This didn’t mean the normal once a week class. It meant grueling hours of practice with a private teacher and other group lessons as well. She was entered in competitions by the time she was just ten years old and the pressure was on to win. As her room became filled with trophies, it only got worse. It became to dictate everything about her life, her clothes, her hair, her weight. It got to the point where her mother constant nagging about how much food she ate resulted in her not eating anything at all. Her mother also handed Aspen her very first cigarette. “Nicotine keeps you thin,” she said.

Her father wasn’t much better. He was an angry man. And when she did something that didn’t please him, he shouted quite a bit. He never hit her, but it was arguable whether physical abuse might have been better than the mental abuse she suffered from his cruel, scathing words.

Instead of going to a normal high school like Aspen wanted, she went to a performing arts school, the best in the nation, where she was pushed to be better, thinner, prettier. The more she danced, the more she felt like she disappeared. It was during her time there that she booked the part of the swan queen in Swan Lake. No, she didn’t go all Nina Sayers, but she’d be lying if she ever said that it was easy, that being perfect wasn’t demanded of her every day. It was also during this time she lost her virginity to one of the acting majors. At this point it was hard to see her body as her own vessel. It didn’t seem to matter what she did to it. It wasn’t long before she was sleeping with her director too, as much of the other dancers were.

When she was sixteen, Aspen went to her very first circus. The one good thing about her school was that it was a boarding school. Her mother wasn’t on top of her every second and her father’s anger was miles away. This meant when Aspen wanted to do things like go to the circus with some of her schoolmates, she could do so without the scrutiny of either of them, without her mother reminding her not to eat too many of the sweets they sold. What she saw that night astounded her. They were all performing like she did every day, but they all seemed so free, while she felt so stifled. And then she saw someone on the aerial silks, and for the first time she felt something akin to desire or love.

With the allowance Aspen was given by her parents, she began taking lessons in how to maneuver the aerial silks. Already flexible and nimble, she caught on quickly enough, advancing at what most considered a record pace. She loved every minute of it. When she felt that she was good enough, she cut off all of her blonde hair, dyed it black, bought new clothes, and ran away with the circus. Her family never heard from her ever again. She’s sure they’re searching for her somewhere, but none of them will ever guess that she’s sporting short, black hair and performing in a traveling circus.

Aspen loves the circus life. She still holds a lot to her chest, but with each day, she feels just a bit more free from her past, from her parents. Now the circus is heading to a place called New Aurora, where she’ll hopefully find a new adventure.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  Aspen wears mostly dark colors both in her regular attire and her costumes. Now that she’s shed her past life, she’s gone for a completely new image, one that is mysterious and intriguing.
                                  ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Aspen still struggles with what her parents put her through, and tries to force herself to eat a little bit more each day without puking it back up. She isn’t really open to making real relationships with people, especially not anything that goes beyond friendship.
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Aspen’s body still suffers from the abuse ballet caused. It’s strong from the continued training with the aerial silks, but also struggles as Aspen does with her past of eating disorders and the need to be perfect at all times.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  Aspen has this tattoo.
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  Our New Intelligence – River City Extension
                                  ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  None
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  Circus Members; screw everyone else who might describe themselves as Aspen’s family

youLOVEamelia

Hygenic Dabbler

d'Monte, Angel Rae

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Angel d'Monte
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Ang
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  twenty-two
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  winter//14
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  female
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  bisexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  115 pounds
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  5"5
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  abandoned/haunted mansion on outskirts of town (site 84)
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  waitress at the bar

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  Marriage? Why, I don't think I've ever really had a boyfriend, to be honest. I don't quite think I'm the marriage type, though. But I guess if I was to marry you … you'd have to be charming, adventurous, and ask me in the perfect place - which you'll know once you get to know me.
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  - cherry blossoms (especially when they are made into a beautiful crown I can wear on my head!)
                                  - fish (all kinds, really; I love my fish like they are my children!)
                                  - stars (there's something magical about the night sky … I often spend too much time looking skyward)
                                  - the blossom sanctuary (is my most favourite place in the entire world! My parents planted it before they vanished and I have maintained it ever since. If you can't find me, I'm probably there)

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  - red wine (sometimes I can drink a little too much of this … )
                                  - tea (peppermint soothes the soul and reminds me of my father)
                                  - season changes (I find the transition between seasons rather exciting)
                                  - long walks (especially hiking in the woods and finding new places to explore!)
                                  - cleaning (I absolutely cannot stand dust!)

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  - blood (it makes me quite faint, which is unfortunate because I'm rather clumsy and have drawn blood in many accidents)
                                  - bugs (creepy crawlies… enough said!)
                                  - dust (dust means you aren't moving around enough, it means that things are getting old, worn, and decrepit … I rid my house of dust each day.)
                                  - smoking (makes you smell and gives me a headache)

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  - death (I've had enough close brushes with death to know I rather value my life)
                                  - ghosts (my mansion is haunted, I know it … but no one believes me)

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  I have been called rather naive at times… I just don't take life all too seriously most of the time. I've been described as an "adult-child" … whatever that means. I miss a lot of the social cues of those around me … I guess I'm a bit aloof. I live in a world of my own and if you could enter it you'd find it quite fantastical! I am also very headstrong, I need to have things go my way and often pout until I get my way. That being said, I am very passionate … I have a child-like fascination about things that some find very invigorating. I am adventurous, always looking for a new thrill. I am also, unfortunately, slightly mad. Most can see it, but find it a rather endearing characteristic nonetheless.
                                  ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  Well you see, I lost everyone in my family when I was a young girl, but I inherited my family's estate, land, and subsequently a beautiful, albeit empty, mansion on the outskirts of town. My backyard actually backs onto the woods, and I spent a lot of my time back there since that's where the Blossom Sanctuary is hidden. But that's besides the point. What happened to my family? I think it has to do with the witches and wizards here in New Aurora … surely all magic is not pure. At least, that's what I've convinced myself it is. I'm terrified of those who dabble in the ethereal. Before my family vanished, however, I had a great life that was full of love … and now, now it is mainly full of loneliness that I try to cover up by loving everything else (the Blossom Sanctuary, and my fishes [Blossom #23 - 300]). Sometimes, my loneliness becomes quite crippling and I resort to unhealthy coping mechanisms (mainly alcohol, or self-punishment).

Enough with my pity party, how about life on a mundane, day to day basis? Even though I have enough money to get by, I insist on having a job and being somewhat productive. I find it hard because I get sidetracked a lot sometimes. Some of the towns folk say that my mind just hasn't been the same since my family disappeared. Honestly, I don't think I've changed one bit -- I've always been a little… different. My father used to tell me that that was okay, and that some day I'd find someone who could appreciate me for that. Meanwhile, I'm rather preoccupied managing my family's estate and taking care of my Blossom(s).

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  I am normally found in a long-sleeved black, lace dress with thigh-high stockings. Other outfits are almost all dresses, as I prefer the flowing freedom they provide They are usually quite simple, dainty, and beautiful.
                                  ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Some think I'm not all there "upstairs", but I think I'm normal. I can be very aloof, naive, and find my mood changes rather quickly depending on what's happening around me. As a result, I seem very flighty sometimes.
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  I'm as healthy as a horse! Or something to that effect … I seem to never run out of energy, and even if I do I usually keep pushing myself. That being said, I'm usually nursing some sort of wound … I'm quite clumsy.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  I am often seen wearing a crown of cherry blossoms, and if I cannot be found at my home I am most likely in the Blossom Sanctuary.
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  Devil's Tears
                                  ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  My beautiful tank of fishes (there are literally hundreds of them, all named Blossom #23-300).
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  I have no living relatives.

jesus haircut

Lincoln, Porter

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Porter Lincoln
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Usually just Porter; some people call me Linc, too.
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  Twenty-eight
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  What's it to ya?
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  Male
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Heterosexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  180 lbs
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  6"0
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  I'm staying at the Inn. It's just easier that way.
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Bartender

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  I don't think you want to get mixed up with me, but if you must … well, I guess I'd expect you to be open-minded … very open-minded. And uh… if you had a lot of money that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  - flavoured cigarettes
                                  - scotch
                                  - violent films
                                  - sex
                                  - festivals (that involve copious amounts of alcohol)

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  - work
                                  - New Aurora

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  - being judged, especially by those who don't know me
                                  - politics
                                  - immaturity… it is not endearing, you are not cute; you are pathetic

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  The only thing I fear is that my past will catch up to me here…

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  I'm blunt. I'll tell it like it is and I don't care what you say afterwards. I'm also rather cynical, and if you'd been through half of what I have you would be too. That being said I'm also quite genuine, if you take the time to get to know me. I have a lot of regulars at the bar because I guess I give good advice, or something. I think it's just because I'm honest.
                                  ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  If you think I'm going to just write you a novel about my past, you're crazy. I'm not telling you anything, not unless I trust you - and there are few people I can truly trust these days. Let's just say I got in too deep and I needed to get out, and where better to start my new life but a nice, isolated island. New Aurora offered me an out of a bad situation, so now I'm just trying to live a life that's completely foreign compared to my old one. I live with a lot of baggage, and to risk sounding cliche, I've got a lot of skeletons in my closet.

What do I do in New Aurora? I mainly try to blend in. I'm one of those forgettable faces, mainly because I think I look so .. familiar. I can, most times, walk into a room without people really noticing and it certainly doesn't bother me. I mainly spend my time bartending, it's nice to make some coin and it keeps me busy. I've heard a vast majority of the towns folk's drunken confessions, whether or not they remember spilling their guts to me. It keeps my mind off my old life, listening to the unfurling of everyone else's.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  I prefer a pair of dark trousers, a white button-up, and a vest most of the time. I think it suits my little bar-gig.
                                  ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  I'm mentally sound, if not a little paranoid sometimes.
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  I'm as healthy as a horse -- a horse who chain smokes, that is.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  I've got quite the "mysterious" tattoo on the left side of my ribs. No one but I know what it means. To the untrained eye, I suppose it would just look like a series of random brush strokes…
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  Danger
                                  ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  None.
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  None in New Aurora.

jesus haircut

Mielikki

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Mielikki
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Mie, or Likki
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  Appears in her early twenties; no one is sure how long she's really been around…
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Spring//15 (The Flower Festival, of course!)
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  I assume the form of a human female, it seems to suit me the best - but I am by blood a Nature Spirit.
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Pansexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  110 lbs
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  5"2
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  The Forest herself
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Guardian of the Forest ~ I control the water supply to the town and determine whether or not the food will grow (although many know about the Nature Spirit - no one knows I am She).

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  I am married to everything; to the earth and each creature she gives birth to. Everything is connected to everything else and I can feel, and love, it all. I am sure I could commit myself to one person, but my love for everything else would never wane. I suppose that means they would have to be open. But I doubt I would ever get close enough to someone…
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  - nature
                                  - climbing trees
                                  - acorns
                                  - doves
                                  - running in seedling form
                                  - the flower festival

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  - the town of New Aurora (it has been encroaching upon the forest for some time)
                                  ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  - littering
                                  - anything that harms nature
                                  - I find it hard to hate anything, though, really

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  I fear that the Forest will some day cease to exist, and steal nature and my life along with it. I also fear being left completely alone after everyone has died. I mean, surely the humans cannot live forever, can they?

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Much like the wind though the trees, my temperament can change on a dime. I am normally quite inquisitive and bubbly, although I can also grow incredibly irritable and easily angered. My personality is heavily based on the state of the forest. When everything is in harmony, I am happier and at ease. I am very curious and kind-hearted. I have a hauntingly old soul that many seem to pick up on after moments of meeting me.
                                  ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  Ever since I can remember, I have lived amongst the forests. I grew up coddled by nature, passed from grandmother tree to grandmother tree -- living inside of my own secret grove of beautiful acorn trees that I have learned to call my true home. It was my own piece of paradise and the only home I ever needed. When the humans started coming, and the town of New Aurora started forming, I knew my life was going to change drastically. I had to give up so many of my grandmother trees to those who demanded them for their valuable resources. But, being calm natured, I did not mind helping the others establish a town. So long as they kept the forest a particular size and did not pollute it with their waste.

So far, they have kept their word - and I can only hope they know full well not to cross the one who controls one of their most vital resources. I often venture into town now, usually beneath a cloak that conceals the various vine-like tattoos that seem to dance over my body as though they are my veins. Even in my human form, I cannot contain them. Few have seen me without my cloak - and the only time I feel comfortable without it is during the Flower Festival -- because then, I can hide the vines as though they are simply elaborate paintings upon my skin.

I have been searching for the only one who I have ever let into her secret grove of acorn trees, the one who had given me one of my best and loyal creatures: My Dove. However, I have had a hard time trying to recall any of the events, or even the other's face. I fear that as my memory grows older, I will begin to forget altogether.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  I prefer flowing sundresses, when I can be free and wear them in the forest. Otherwise, I have to wear a cloak around myself to conceal the vines.

I can also split into two seedlings of myself that work around different areas of the forest to keep it healthy and thriving. I have my Nature Spirit form and my human form, although I cannot hide the vine-like markings that seem to pulse with life beneath my pale skin.

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  I assure you, I have had eons to ensure my mind is strong - although, I have begun to forget some of what has occurred too long ago...
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  What ails humanity does not ail me, my health is dependent upon the forest.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  I don't think I left anything else out...
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  Sometimes it feels like this out in the forest.
                                  I Was Just Thinking - my feelings towards my past memories.

ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  I wouldn't call him a pet, but my Dove, Artimitis, is a constant companion.
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  The forest and all its creatures are my family.

jesus haircut

Santore, Caelum Dove

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Caelum Dove Santore
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Dove, Cae, Santore
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  Twenty-Two
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Winter, 2nd
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  Male
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Heterosexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  One hundred, fifteen pounds
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  Five foot, eleven
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Circus Tent - Aerial/Silk Performer

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  Marriage isn't really an option for a circus performer, in my opinion. I guess if it was to happen, she'd have to understand the upset that can happen in our lives if my job requires me to move around.
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  being in the air, the beach, tattoos, pain
                                  ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  aren't most things neutral?
                                  ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  being stuck in one place, being grounded (literally, on the ground), "normal" pets, people who come on too strong
                                  ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  put here

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  For the most part, I'm quite shy. I'm soft-spoke, quiet I guess. I just don't always have much to say and I'm not going to pretend that I do. I usually mind my own business, as well. No sense getting involved in other's issues when I have enough of my own. That old saying "I'm a lover, not a fighter" completely applies to me. I've got a kind soul, but most people don't get to know that side of me. They see me as this wondrous being who does something they could never do - travel around, hang from silk suspended in mid-air, catapult through the air into the waiting arms of a partner trained to aid me. I guess that means I'm trusting -- but it takes a lot to earn that trust from me. I don't really enjoy labels, so this is hard for me to write. I am Caelum, and if you want to know more - you'll just have to get to know me.
                                  ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  I lived a simple life, with a loving mother and father who were happily married, and probably still are, except that they don`t associate with me anymore. I think it might be the fact that I ran off and joined the circus that is keeping them away, though, because I know my mother would never give up on me. Anyways, I was the top student in my classes, destined to graduate at the top of my class as well. I was planning on attending some sort of university, I`m quite good with electronics as that is what most of my education focused on. My family wanted me to become an electrical engineer. I wanted to do something else, anything else. When I first saw an aerial act at a circus, I knew what I was destined to do. It might sound odd, but it doesn't to me. It just clicked.

So, I quit school and I ran away to the circus. Things haven't really been easy but I wouldn't have my life any other way. Honestly, the travelling part keeps things fresh. I never get bogged down in one place for too long. I'm not sure how long they plan on keeping us stationed in New Aurora - but it'll be nice to integrate into a new community. It's been so long since we've stopped moving for more than a few days at time. But the minute I grow tired of this place, I'll be sure to leave without batting an eye.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  My aerial outfit consists of a leather jacket and gloves and white angel's wings that I have meticulously created from the softest of dove feathers -- fitting enough, thanks mom. Normally, I just wear a white or black button up shirt and dark slacks.
                                  ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  I'm pretty sound, mentally.
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  I'm at top physical condition, although I am quite skinny and light - but I have to be for my work.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  I've got a small line of a tattoo beneath my eye, another on my chest, and a large back piece of actual wings tearing from my shoulder blades.
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  Capulet
                                  ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  n/a
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  Left them behind.

jesus haircut

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

Knight, Lilith Flynn

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Lilith Flynn Knight
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Oh, I've had a lot of nicknames, most of them insulting or making fun of me in some way.
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Fall 22nd
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  Female
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  She swings both ways.
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  5' 7"
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Assistant at the Bathhouse/ Hot Springs

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  If I've mentioned my brother, even just his name, then it means we might be close enough for this. To woo me find the finest wine you can, take me out on a midnight skinny dip, and as we are laying in the sand declare your love for me, you can get me a wedding band later.
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  დ Sex
                                  დ Alcohol
                                  დ Wine
                                  დ Skinny Dipping
                                  დ Grilled Cheese
                                  დ Her Brother

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  ► Sand
                                  ► Plain Silver Rings
                                  ► Sapphires
                                  ► Swimming
                                  ► Old Keys
                                  ► Star Gazing
                                  ► Lace

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  ✘ Chocolate
                                  ✘ People who pry
                                  ✘ Pencils
                                  ✘ Gold
                                  ✘ Apple Pie
                                  ✘ Her Scars
                                  ✘ Emotions

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  Her biggest fear was losing her brother and that has already happened. There's no fear which she believes can compete. Deep down though she fears she'll once again lose someone close to her, be rejected by someone she cares deeply about, and lose the Lilith Finn knew...even though she seems to detest that Lilith. As for fears she considers petty, being buried alive, walking in on someone committing suicide, and old fashioned claw-foot bathtubs being filled with red water.

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  A lot of people would describe Lilith as slutty, which wouldn't surprise her because she sort of is. She's mostly just a perverted, touchy feely, let me get in your pants type of gal that loves to tease people, even if they may be a stranger. If you catch her eye expect to get a little attention from her. Lilith is relatively straightforward and if you ask her what she wants she won't be afraid to say, the same goes for what she did and she'll tell you. There's only a few things she keeps to herself and that's her problems, her past, and her real feelings. She can't properly express herself because she's not very empathetic and she can tend to hurt people without meaning to by being bluntly honest about things and then blowing it off like it was no big deal. Consequences are rarely on her mind which perhaps is why she seems to be such a happy, albeit heartless-like, person. Another word for this would be ignorant, something Lilith truly is, she’ll make the same mistake over and over before she learns her lesson or realizes what she is doing wrong. Frustration and agitation are about the only two things which appear when it comes to her having a temper. She's usually calm and is unable to take most things seriously. Her feelings are something that are hard to hurt, even if insults are thrown her way, she tends to be overly laid back in such situations, sometimes childish, and depending the person even sarcastic. She can be hurt, she can get angry, she can get jealous, she's not as heartless as she may seem, but there's a reason people have an inside and outside, emotions are often held in while her exterior tricks people into thinking everything is alright. How else do you think she tricked the psychiatrist into thinking she was totally fine and ready to go back into the real world?

Lilith's exterior and interior personalities are hard to mix and there's a solid yet cracked wall between them. The person Lilith really is is someone only Finn knew, and he only knew her for a short while because she started to get washed away by the alcohol and sweet aroma of sex. Sweet, kind, gentle...these three words can be used to describe anyone...and for them to describe a girl such as Lilith is unbelievable. She was still these things when she smelled of alcohol and sweat but at the same time she was still a different person than what her brother had known. Weak and strong, those were the two words her brother always thought to himself with Lilith, strong Lilith didn't smell like alcohol and sweat, but weak Lilith did. Don't expect to see this Lilith, she's locked away since she's no longer welcome because it was that Lilith which became weak and pathetic. That is why Lilith has the wall, she uses it to hold that Lilith back, the wall is devoid of a door and there's not a window in sight but Lilith swears that she is seeping through the cracks because if she wasn't then she wouldn't feel so conflicted all the time, she wouldn't feel actual emotions or concern for others.

ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  Lilith's parents tended to fight a lot and she never understood how they could have a child in the midst of it all, let alone two. Their fighting was mostly just angry shouts and words, one blaming the other for something that had gone wrong in their life. There was a time when there was peace though and it was not long after her little brother Finn was born. For a few years they all marvelled at the new baby and enjoyed it, loving it and caring for it. They could have been described as the perfect family but it was only the peace before the storm. The fights began again, a little here, a little there, and then they returned to how things were before Finn came into the world. Lilith began to care for her brother from then on out, and would often be found in his room at night singing lullabies to try and put him to sleep. She was there for him, at least for a little while.

Her second year in high school got a little rough, the popular girls weren't all that pleased with her outrageous hair color and they grew to dislike her more when one of their boyfriends dumped them for none other than Lilith. Lilith didn't care about other people's opinions though, they could try and insult her and bully her but they really got nowhere. She was the one who gained ground after not even trying. Her third year rolled in and it was this year which really pulled her away from Finn, the two years previous she had been there for him even with school and all its drama, but her third year was the one that she discovered a few things which would stick with her. Her first time had been with the boyfriend she acquired the previous year but midway through the year they broke up because he would be graduating and had different plans. It had been mutual so neither ended up heartbroken but Lilith began to do a fair share of heartbreaking in the year to come. She had always been at the parties but she didn't start drinking heavily till that year, and after she became single she found that there were a string of boys willing to satisfy her lustful desires.

Things at home were getting no better so she often came home drunk to fighting parents. One night when they realized this their attacks suddenly found a new target, her. Every time she came home she'd somehow end up in the living room where they'd scream insults at her, and blame her for the state they were in and blah blah blah. She never listened, she was often too concerned with the boy who was in the hallway, he was waiting and not fully understanding why. Drunk or not she'd pick him up and take him to bed where she'd sing lullabies and fall asleep by his side. She had been there for him, but not in the way she had truly wanted. The lifestyle she had fallen into engulfed her and even when she did manage to not come home drunk one night her parents would find something else to chew her out about. Finn had told her that they only screamed when she was home now and he innocently suggested that maybe she shouldn't come home anymore. He didn't know that he had hurt his sister and she tried to brush it off but she couldn't. She didn't sing him lullabies or hold him that night instead she went to her own room and fell asleep in her own bed for the first time in years.

The next day was a Friday and after the game she spent it getting wasted, no surprise. After letting it slip to a friend that she was having some problems at home and was depressed her friend recommended that she should try cutting, because that was what she did when she was upset. Lilith tried it and much to her friend's surprise said she wasn't interested as it did nothing. Sex was what really took her mind off things but she didn't have sex that night. Instead she went home because all she wanted to do was hold Finn. She was nearly sober by the time she arrived home but the people who greeted her did so quietly. To get to the hallway leading to her room she had to go through the living room and waiting for her was a police officer and the grandmother she barely saw. Lilith just stared for a moment and when the puffy eyed woman got up from the chair the blond brushed passed her, her footsteps quickening. She rushed back to her brother's room, threw open the door and when he wasn't asleep on his bed checked under it and in the closet. She proceeded to check her room, to see if maybe he was asleep on her bed but once again no luck. Lilith returned to the living room and that's when things came tumbling down. The ride to the hospital was a quiet one and when asked about her wrist she just hid it and continued to stare out the window, watching traffic go by.

The official report says they had started arguing in the car and hadn't been paying attention, the light had turned red before they even reached it but they just kept going, her father too distracted by the women screaming in the seat next to him. They were speeding, as was the other vehicle and as soon as they hit that intersection it hit them. They survived and he died in the hospital. Lilith was sent to live with her grandparents as her parents recovered but she wasn't able to do any recovering herself, she was quiet for a few days and other than having broke down in the hospital as they tried to revive her brother she had failed to cry, even at the funeral. It had been a few weeks before her graduation but she never returned to school, the diploma was sent in the mail. Lilith eventually lost it, she had nothing to take her mind of things, her grandparents lived far out in the country with not a drop of alcohol in their home. It wasn't because of the withdraws though, it was because she was without a brother. Her brother had been her life, she had made it her purpose to protect him and in the end she had failed. Her room was wrecked when they arrived home and they could hear running water, water which was overflowing. Water which was tinted red. Lilith tried and if her grandparents had arrived home later she would have succeeded. She was sent to a place that was supposed to help her, it helped a little, the first year she saw no progress but then she began to progress quickly and in no time the Psychiatrist said she was stable enough to leave. She could have left whenever she wanted because she was old enough but for some reason she didn't, at least not until she wanted to leave.

After that she told her grandparents she wanted to start a new life in a new place with new people. They sent her to New Aurora, bought her a house and all new wardrobe. She has nothing from her past life, not even a picture of her dear brother. Lilith was quick to return to her old habits and she once more got to taste the sweet alcohol which she had been craving for so long. Her drinking habits were restored, albeit she doesn't drink as much as she used to, and then she restored her sex habits, another thing she had gone long without. Alcohol and sex were the two things she had always been interested in, she didn't care about drugs or cuts or anything, just those two things which tended to make life a little better. Even with seasonal checks from her grandparents Lilith got a job at the bathhouse, a job she ended up enjoying simply because of the company she had while there.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  Casual::
                                  | | | | | | | |

Semi-Formal::
                                  | |

Festive::
                                  |

More Formal::
                                  |

Work::

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Ask her psychiatrist and he'll say her mental state is pretty stable, of course he's not the one inside her mind.
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Even though Lilith likes food she's not often seen eating it. Her fridge is stocked with protein shakes and her cupboards are bare. If you give her food she'll eat it but the amount varies. With the alcohol and shakes she's generally not very hungry so she doesn't eat, it's as simple as that. Lilith also suffers from occasional numbness in her wrists and she has a weak grip. If she moves her wrist the wrong way there's also a chance of pain shooting through her arm, which if she's holding something may cause her to drop it. Other than this though Lilith is in fair condition.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  Lilith doesn't talk about her past nor does she mention her brother. She also has a few scars on her wrists from where she first tried cutting and from when she tried committing suicide. She doesn't cover her scars with anything but does tend to keep them out of view by being careful about the way she places her wrists...albeit sometimes she does forget.
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  And the Sky Opened Up
                                  The Kill

ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  None.
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  Grandpa:: Jack Knight [72]
                                  Grandma:: Elinor Knight [70]
                                  Brother:: Finn Knight [8 and Deceased]

Mizu Gekkou

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Hinamoru, Soki

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Soki Hinamoru
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  I’d rather not have anything… It’s bad enough that the boss always gives me stupid pet names. -grumble-
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  Twenty-one
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Winter 24th
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  Do I look anything less than a man...?
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Pansexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  195 lbs (most is muscles).
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  6 ft.
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  House 5; A house I made near the forest edge.
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Carpentry apprentice

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  Hm…. Never saw myself settling down yet. Although if you’re that determined, but you at least have to share the same interests as me. I mean, how are we going to be together for the rest of our lives and hate on what each other likes? That’s just common sense. Not that it’s a requirement, more like a personal preference really, but exotic hair colors are pretty neat! They just have that ‘I don’t care what you have to say about it’ kind of vibe which I like.
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  Exotic colors
                                  Spicy/Sweet dishes
                                  Nature/scenery
                                  Forest animals
                                  Relaxing in the bathhouse
                                  Alcohol

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  Gems/jewelry
                                  Cats
                                  Flowers
                                  Thunderstorms – It’s a love/hate situation: the storms are nice to watch but I can’t go out and do my job!
                                  Certain fruits (watermelon, peaches and plums).

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  Mornings
                                  Being late
                                  Excessive heat
                                  Liars
                                  Seeing others cry
                                  Sluts
                                  Carrots
                                  Trash/useless objects

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  Becoming bed ridden.
                                  Loosing control of body movements.
                                  Dying alone.
                                  My father giving up on me completely.

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Never judge a book by it’s cover. That’s one thing you could say for this man. His looks tend to scare off people and make ill assumptions of him, but really you shouldn’t. He’s not really the “I’ll f*cking snap your neck” character he leads on to be due to his intimidating appearance. Deep down, Soki is just a big ol' teddybear with a heart of gold. Sure, he’ll cuss and pick fights. But it’s only to defend those he’s close to! He actually is a nice guy who just doesn’t know how to properly express his feelings. His temper is a bit short and will easily blow up in your face, but he’ll make sure to correct himself a few minutes after he has calmed down. Despite all of that, Soki can also be pretty playful and affectionate towards those he's really close to. Not wanting to lead others on in love, he tries his best not to attract any kind of attention towards himself.
                                  ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  Do I really gotta talk about it? Ok fine! Jeez…to start off, I never knew my mother. She ran off after having me because she wanted bigger and better things. Apparently I wasn’t one of them. So she abandoned us, pops and I, with little money and empty promises of keeping contact with us. Now, dad wasn’t the fatherly type so he married again to someone who could take his spot. Needless to say, I wasn’t very happy. I didn’t understand why mother had suddenly up and left us like she did. Didn’t she love us?

Later throughout the years, I discovered she was having an affair with my old man and had dumped him for a woman. I was outraged by this and changed from the good little son to a b*****d child. Neither dad nor step-mom could control me and soon enough I was on the verge of being kicked out of the house. Hell, they didn’t have to kick me out because I was already finding a new place to stay. Well, a town actually. Even though dad still wanted me around, step-mom couldn’t wait to get me out the house. She was a b***h and often the subject of my growing aggression. Damn hag….

But anyways, I moved out exactly on the day of my 19th birthday with only a duffle bag of clothes and a few childhood memories that didn’t involve the witches I called my mothers. This place is…a bit weird for me. All these happy people and multi characteristic people is definitely something I didn’t grow up in if course I like it so I’m trying my best to get settled here even after a year and a half of working for my boss.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  I'm not exactly what you'll call a 'fashion forward' kind of guy. I've got two main outfits I tend to wear: casual (far right) and formal (middle). My work clothes, normally, is just a loose white t-shirt and a some easy to work in jeans. Don't need to dress fancy to fix buildings, you know?
                                  ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  My mother abandoning me did hurt, but nothing has mentally affected me so far. I’m pretty sound up top.
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  I'm as healthy as an ox, so don't you worry!

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  I have a spiral red dragon tattoo on my right shoulder that I wear proudly. There’s no shame in having tattoos!
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  N/A
                                  ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  Um…If you count the random forest animals that tend to visit and live in my home with me, then yes I have many pets.
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  All except my father are dead to me. I still keep in contact with him, but make sure to not reveal where I’m currently living.

Miss Butler

Tipsy Millionaire

Faye, Vivian Serena

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Vivian Serena Faye
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Viv, Vivia
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Summer 20th
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  Female
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Demisexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  125lbs
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  5'7"
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  Door number 31... I am also found asleep at the clinic at times.
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Doctor

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  I am sorry, I think I may not have heard you correctly. Could you please repeat that for me? Hmm, so you really were tossing the old topic of marriage around. Let's see, marriage is not something that should be taken lightly. Well, if you must know, I am not interested in any simple spouse. I would like them to be the second half--my best friend. I wish for someone where words will not be necessary in understanding each other. Status and appearance are the least of my concerns. Ah, that's right; it is customary to offer a token. If it is to be a tangible object, I would like the rare book Tome of Ancient Remedies and Herbs to aid in my helping the townsfolk. Oh, is that too much to ask for? The Crystal Butterfy would also be wonderful. I cannot remember where it can be found... I do know it is a real butterfly which crystallizes for only a few minutes each year. The person who is interested in me will need to understand that something in my past happened which I cannot undo.
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  ღ Chocolate/sweet foods
                                  ღ Animals
                                  ღ Helping patients
                                  ღ Tea
                                  ღ Anything homemade
                                  ღ Spending quality time
                                  ღ The Arts
                                  ღ Dancing to joyful music
                                  ღ Reading
                                  ღ The stars
                                  ღ Fresh snow
                                  ღ Walking in the rain
                                  ღ Butterflies
                                  ღ Irises
                                  ღ Languages
                                  ღ Children

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  ☀ Coffee
                                  ☀ Spicy foods
                                  ☀ Gems
                                  ☀ Cameras/Photos

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  ☠ Her curse and hitwoman past
                                  ☠ Straight, plain milk
                                  ☠ Cruelty and disrespect towards fellow man, animal, and nature
                                  ☠ Thunder
                                  ☠ Being alone in a pitch black room
                                  ☠ Violent drunks
                                  ☠ Failing a patient
                                  ☠ Seeing others cry or hurt

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  Erotophobia- Fear of sexual love or sexual questions.
                                  Nosophobia - Fear of falling ill.
                                  Opiophobia- Fear medical doctors experience of prescribing needed pain medications for patients.
                                  Necrophobia - Fear of seeing someone die.

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Selfless -- Kind -- Generous -- Sweet -- Understanding -- Determined -- Curious -- Honest -- Caring -- Cancerian -- Nimble -- Tainted

In general, Vivian is what one would expect from a doctor. She takes her job very seriously and strives to give everyone the best service possible. Vivian loves Fdiscovering new remedies by either mixing and matching or learning from the books her brother sends. Once Vivian is set on discovering something new, hardly anything can stop her. Not too long ago, Vivian ran like a mad man back and forth from the forest to town--carrying piles of herbs with great speed. If someone happens to need help when Vivian is in one of her crazy states, it would be difficult to tell if she would be gentle. Just like a doctor, Vivian tries her best to help in any way possible; if it means staying overnight at the clinic, so be it. Don’t be surprised if you find her fast asleep in the clinic the next morning.

As a result from her lost love, Vivian does not like it when people make strong and obvious sexual advances towards her; she likes forming relationships. Having friends is very important to her. She is understanding and does not judge without reason. Vivian also can’t stand people who lie about everyone and use people. She tries her best to be as honest as possible. A black lie or betrayal hurts the doctor more than any physical wound.

Despite lacking sleep and always busy, Vivian does not forget easily. If someone were to tell her their birthday or something that they liked, she would remember it without even trying. Vivian only needs to read information about a herb or remedy once or twice before it converts to her long-term memory. If not for Erro and New Aurora’s other doctor Jace, she would always be working herself to the point of exhaustion. Only when Vivian is about to collapse does she realize she pushed her limits too far. Vivian’s largest vice is an excessive amount of selflessness. If only word were to be used to describe Vivian, it would be selfless.

Vivian is known to have a heart of gold. At this point, one can clearly see just how much she cares about the wellbeing of everyone no matter how close they care. Even if she does not like the individual all that much, she will never refuse to assist. Vivian is very open and will always offer her shoulder if there is a need to cry. All that was said up to this point does not make Vivian a pushover by any means. Vivian despises it when someone tries to lead one of her friends on or use them; if it were to happen, you may see a different side to Vivian.

ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  Vivian was the last born in the family. Her brother frequently got into fights, resulting in Vivian fixing him up whenever he got home. Now, her brother was not a trouble maker; he got bullied quite a bit. Her brother’s constant injuries were the starting point to Vivian’s career as a doctor. Vivian’s sister was the perfect daughter: obedient, interested in lady-like hobbies, intelligent, wife-material. Vivian herself was always reading and unnerved her parents by asking to be enrolled in lessons which would teach drawing, singing, and music. Much to the pleasure of her parents, Vivian did not show benefit in following any of those paths as a life goal.

For the first eight years of Vivian’s life, her family had trouble making ends meet. One fateful day, her father and mother had hit it big by investing in a company which everyone believed would not succeed. Two years later, the Fayes became the owners and made it their own. Naturally, Vivian’s parents wanted one of their three children to take over; namely herself. Vivian surpassed her sister and brother even at a young age; however, she was not interested. Both parents threatened to disown her if she did not take what was offered. After months of tears and screaming, Vivian’s father realized that his youngest would not change her mind; he let her go. Despite the fact that her father had accepted her, Vivan’s mother was not in the same mindset. Around that time, Vivian’s cousin had been planning on travelling the world and agreed to take a thirteen-year-old Vivian with him after much begging. Vivian’s brother knew of the arrangement and made her promise to write to him when they found a place to stay.

Shortly after the departure, Vivian and her cousin stumbled on a child who was battered and bleeding--thrown off the beaten path. Vivian’s cousin stayed with her as she tended to the child to the best of her abilities and until the child woke up. Everything seemed fine as they would take the child with them to the nearest town, but a group of men appeared and stood in their way. The child was the son of their enemy, but both Vivian and her cousin refused to move. In the end, Vivian’s cousin and the child were killed. This would be one of many deaths Vivian would witness. The men had been watching from a distance and decided to spare Vivian by forcing her to be their doctor and one of many hitmen. Vivian would remain that way until she turned seventeen.

When Vivian was not learning the ways of a doctor under her mentor, she was being used as a child hitman since most would not suspect a child of being a killer. So, Vivian killed without wishing to. When Vivian refused, she was punished. From a young age, Vivian’s hands got scarred and remain so which is why Vivian is not without gloves; she does not wish to worry others. Vivian grew experienced with artillery and guns became an extension of her arm. Vivian proved to be nimble and agile, so they put more stress on her.

The whole time Vivian was part of the circle, she became friends with the son of someone in a similar situation; his mother had been too forced join. Valdis enjoyed killing, but during the time he spent with Vivian his views changed. When Vivian was sixteen, the two confessed their love for each other. At seventeen, they two managed to escape successfully; however, their happiness only lasted for two months. Both Valdis and Vivian knew they would eventually be found, so they had a mock wedding. Valdis and Vivian not once had any physical intimacy since it had not been in their minds. Vivian has not told a soul how Valdis died, but she blames herself for it.

A few days after Valdis’ death, Vivian was in a state of great grief and found herself in a forest. A beautiful yet mysterious woman approached her with a look of disgust. The woman saw Vivian as a killer and placed a curse on her. Vivian would not be able to look at her hands without seeing blood and she would frequently get excruciating headaches where she would hear all the screams of the people she killed and gunfire. Vivian would also on certain dates feel herself changing and would need to flee to keep from harming those around her.

Ten months later, eighteen-year-old Vivian found New Aurora shortly and became a doctor there. She does not know whether she will be able to stay there for a long time due to her curse. Vivian does not let her curse burden her since she tries to remain positive and smile for Valdis. Vivian knows she will never be able to forget him, but she hopes one day she will be able to move forward with her life and maybe even get rid of the curse. To make up for all the bad she did, Vivian hopes she will be able to do enough good before she dies. Still being hunted by the circle of people she got involved in, Vivian fears she may be putting New Aurora’s people in danger.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  Normal (see left)
                                  Festival (Spring) -- Festival (Summer) -- Festival (Fall) -- Festival (Winter)
                                  Formal (Spring/Summer) -- Formal (Fall/Winter)

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Top of the notch. Other than being rather eccentric towards a few topics, a great deal of effort would have to be put forth to crack her.
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  One would assume that a doctor would have the health of a horse, but this one is not without her own issues. Vivian has a mild case of anemia, but the way she rushes about can make some question. Vivian has problems with her stomach and gets frequent headaches. As a child, her abdomen caused her trouble. If Vivan does not get at least a good six or seven hours of sleep, she’ll be falling asleep all over the place the next day. Vivian does not show it, but she is suspiciously strong and agile. During certain times of the year, Vivian gets terrible headaches.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  ☞ Has an emense amount of knowledge in firearms and swords.
                                  ☞ Is never without long gloves.
                                  ☞ Vivian hears screams and gunfire whenever she has terrible headaches.
                                  ☞ Possesses a rather pleasant operatic singing voice.
                                  Speaking voice sample.
                                  ☞ Much more in her journal.

ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  Life is Beautiful -- Sixx: A.M.
                                  Love in the Ice -- DBSK
                                  You Know My Name -- Chris Cornell
                                  Never Alone -- Barlow Girl
                                  =P

ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  A male saluki named Erro (pronounced like "aero" ).
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  Mother & Father -- Unknown location
                                  Elder brother & sister -- Unknown
                                  Couin - Deceased
                                  Valdis - Deceased; former love

Valentynn

DevilishBuns's Husbando

Tasty Husband

roma, georgianne marie-clarisse

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Georgianne Marie-Clarisse Roma
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Georgie, by most. Gigi by family members.Georgia by angry mother, please refrain from using.
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  twenty three
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Summer 28th
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  Female
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Heterosexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  one hundred and nine
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  5'0''
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  Upper level of shop.
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Owner/Seamstress

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  Marriage? Well you have to be someone I care for deeply, and is capable of doing so. Loyal, knows what he wants in life and doesn't back down; he must be able to make me laugh, comfort me and understand me. What else can I say? I have a long list. OH, a kitten/a puppy! Oh and it comes with a ring. Can I have you too?
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  Baked goods; from artisan breads, to fancy pastry. cakes, cheesecakes, chocolate, and everything. Specifically ones with raspberries, strawberries, lemon, coconut, amaretto, mint, and some other fruits.
                                  Fashion; clothing, we wear it every day; the trends, the fabrics, patterns, and the process of making a piece of clothing is like therapy.
                                  Over all art & music; from traditional drawing, to digital; it's awesome. photography, my hobby; & music my inspiration.
                                  Tea; its good for you, so why not? I like fruity teas best.
                                  Strawberries; they are sweet and yummy, plus they are red ( I like red )
                                  Antiques/ Classic Cars; old things always have a story and have a special charm to them/ classic cars are beautiful, I always take pictures of them, my secret obsession.
                                  My (many) Collections; antiques, some records, some cans, classic cars pictures, glass jars, and some other things.

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  Hugs; they are warm, give a sense of security, and boosts up my energy.
                                  Kisses; of course depends who it is. No lip-locking with strangers.
                                  The smell of soap; fresh and clean, fruity or floral, feminine or manly.
                                  Coffee; the smell, the taste, and it keeps me awake.
                                  Alcohol; only on occasions.
                                  Cooking
                                  Singing; I don't like to sing in front of people, unless I am comfortable with you. I am good at imitating voices.

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  Cigarettes; smoke just dries my throat and cant stop coughing. The smell makes me nauseous.
                                  Spinach Salad; YUCK!
                                  NEEDLES; just because it hurts. While working I usually tape my fingers to avoid stabbing.
                                  Throwing Up; I feel like dying and its just gross.
                                  Talking and being ignored; but i might ignore when I'm being spoken to. Sorry...

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  x Astraphobia: abnormal fear of thunder and lighting.
                                  x Death, losing loved ones

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  I’ve been told that I was a little devil when I was a baby. And as I grew, my possessed personality vanished. I laugh at those stories, but they seem real. I’ve told that I am quiet; which is very wrong, but still right. I speak freely to people that I know and trust. I don’t speak much at first to strangers but quickly open up. My first impression of a person lasts for long time and if I don’t like you I’ll let you know with the lack of communication or facial expressions. I know that gets annoying but I am so sorry. I am very honest, brutally. And some people with strong personalities clash with me, but I’ve been working that out. I am responsible and a perfectionist. If I am going to do something I am going to do it right. Mainly because I am lazy and don’t want to do things twice. ‘El vago pasa doble trabajo. (The lazy do double the work.) ’ And I definitely don’t want to do it. But I am dedicated to the task I am assigned and give my best.

I am very spacey. I loose things I’ve been using the moment I stop using them. And I have very bad short term memory span; which is why I try my best at everything I do. I have a small problem comparing my abilities with others, sometimes thinking I have to do better. I know I am just not satisfied. And I am determined to do things better, more beautiful, and something that captivates hearts. I am very in love and passionate with my works, and (past) lover as well. I truly cared for those in my heart, to the point of not being able to sleep if I know the person is alright. If I don’t like the bad news, I cry, if its good news I cry, if I am mad or disappointed I cry. Yes, I am a crybaby, comfort me deal with it. I get very nervous when that special someone is around and I can’t seem to speak normally. And things could get pretty fiery.

Back to my possessed phase of life, remnants sometimes take over. If I truly hate someone I don’t mind them feeling some pain. It humors me. Sadistic and loud; I might speak normally one minute and the other it’s like I attached a megaphone. When I’m angry I punch, I maybe short but I am strong. And there is still a child-like quality to my personality. Simple things make happy, making me fall in love takes time but its fairly simple as well. Sometimes its hard trusting people, but with time things are better. Being raised with boys makes you tough, at least it did to me, so I molded a strong personality to survive. But luckily very feminine qualities are very present. I am easy to read when happy, sad or angry, hard when serious or thinking. I don’t think of myself as a hard person to understand. Say the right things, communicate and everything will be fine.

ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  Georgianne Marie-Clarisse was born from New Aurora native mother, Clarisse-Marie Liah Smith, and city dweller Maximilian Amadore Roma. They already had identical twin boys, and were delighted with the arrival of a baby girl to their family. The young family lived permanently in the city. There Georgie was like a possessed child, she cried like crazy, screamed, hit, punched, pulled hair, and the only ones able to control her were her older brothers. They understood her. They grew up to be over protective of her. And she grew up with a tough, strong front because they made her life a living hell. Georgie had normal interest, actually nothing. She didn’t wanted to be in gymnastics, she was embarrassed to dance or sing in front of people, and the only thing she like her mother did not approved, swimming. So she didn’t ‘like’ anything, like some of the kids around her. In the third grade her mother notices her grades were dropping and got her checked. She was then diagnosed with ADHD with impulses and was medicated. Georgie hated the pills and it was a battle to get her take her pills or shove them down her throat. One summer vacation her grandparents took them on a cruise and she saw a string quartet. She was fascinated, but she took an interest in the cello. Not the violin like most children, but the cello. For months she said she wanted one. But it was obviously a luxury. Losing hope she turned to another thing, art. They had an art club at their school. She joined and polished her skills for years. Art was the only that made her concentrate without a prescription. When Georgie was in the sixth grade, she opened up a bit to people. She was still a bit shy but she spoke more often and expressed herself very well.

In eighth grade she had changed schools, and her brothers where in their first year of college. They moved out of the house into an old building with a studio. By then Georgie stopped taking her medications for school and her grades were always A’s and B’s. Daniel Leonard, the oldest twin, was in a band as a bassist and was studying to be a composer. Leo Danneil, was studying graphic design. That year their parents decided to move with their father’s parents because his brother, their uncle, was sick with cancer. Georgie moved with her brothers and did everything possible to get some money. They gave some allowance along with what her parents gave her and her pay for her school job. In seven months she was able to save enough money to buy her cello and bow. Her grandparents bought her a shiny red case and paid for lessons. The next five months the family passed through rough times do to their uncle’s condition. The family business was almost bankrupt and made everyone nervous. Georgianne cried at the bad news, and seemed indifferent to the good news. She knew something might go wrong in no time. Luckily her uncle was stable for three years.

Those next three years Georgie took an interest in sewing. She learned with her Granny G. Smith when she came over. Although Georgie wasn’t skilled she made herself garments and some for her friends. It was cheaper too. And she was now fascinated with photography. Her brother Leo gave her his camera and she went wild with it. Georgie kept drawing and playing cello as well. As her senior year came and she decided what to study her grandparents and father didn’t waste any time to discourage her. They kept telling her that artist die of hunger and that there are no stable jobs, being artist wasn’t even a ‘real job’. That Winter her uncle got sick again and thing got worse as time passed. Georgie had a boyfriend at that time, since her sophomore year. Everybody thought that they were the perfect couple. But it really wasn’t, he always told she was doing things wrong, and always confused her. He kept on saying that he loved her and then at the end of the week he would say he was confused. Georgie’s brothers were definitely not ok with seeing their precious little princess cry every night. She was very cheerful, she danced to music at night, she sang for her brothers, she goofed around with funny dance moves, she used to cook. And that guy took away her happiness. After some time he ( her boyfriend) made her believe she was the problem, she even blindly gave away her virginity to please the guy she ‘loved’. But to her surprise he dumped her the next month. She was devastated, and didn’t know what to believe any more. She began to think that everyone lied to her. Georgie’s depression was so that she lost twenty four pounds, couldn't sleep and didn't have an appetite. Unfortunately she kept the bad habit of losing weight and gaining it from time to time. There was a period where she spoke with her ex and stayed as friends with benefits but she couldn’t control her emotions. He then finally moved away to study abroad. All her worries disappeared and she finished her senior year with honors.

Georgie was accepted to the college she wanted and studied two different things in four years; one career at a school and the other at the art college. She didn’t care what her father said; she had her brothers for support. She studied graphic design and fashion design/confectioning. She worked at a little shop that made custom pieces until her Granny G. Smith made her an offer to take over her tailor shop. She wanted to be with her mother’s side of the family for a very long time and now was her chance; plus getting a bit of independence since she was going to leave her brothers to fend for them in the house. She loved this part of the family more because they are always full of love and like to party and dance. She learned how to dance with them. It been a season since she moved.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  Spring 1 // Spring 2 // Spring 3

Summer 1 // Summer 2 // Summer 3

Fall // Fall2 // Fall 3 // Fall 4

Winter 1 //Winter 2 // Winter 3

Festivals // Festival // Formal // Casual // Casual // Wedding

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  I am alright, except for my ADHD which kicks in in the worse moments. I have a small trust issue. And I constantly think my work or whatever I do isn’t good enough, that counts as mental, right?
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  I am healthy, I guess. I drink a lot of tea, although I lose and gain weight constantly. I have a problem with my knee from falling to much and dancing; and my right elbow, it was dislocated a few time so I can’t pick up very heavy things but I do it anyways, and that arm shouldn't be pulled too hard.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  Cooks
                                  Plays cello
                                  She has a small tattoo of a sugar skull on her right side just below her breast. and would actually like to get more. She doesn't like to show her tattoo because people usually don't see her as a girl who would get a tattoo. only her brothers know about it.
                                  She knows Spanish.
                                  She likes to dance salsa and any other type of style actually. Her dancing partner is Oliver.
                                  She usually practices cello at night before going to bed. Or in her spare time. Or takes that time to dance even if its by herself.

ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  Danza Finale
                                  ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  Pet dog, female Shih-tsu, black and white fur, puppy, named Grecia. Her mommy is Lupita, currently with brothers.
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  Maximo Herman Roma; grandfather; deceased
                                  Rose Gala Roma; grandmother; alive
                                  Alberto David Roma; uncle; deceased
                                  Maximilian Amadore Roma; father; alive
                                  Clarisse-Marie Liah Roma; mother; alive
                                  Daniel Leonard Roma; older twin brother; alive
                                  Leo Danniel Roma; twin brother; alive
                                  Giannie Smith "Granny Gee Smith"; grandmother; alive
                                  Harold James Smith "Grampa Jay"; grandfather; alive
                                  Oliver Elijah Charlotte; cousin; alive
                                  Jackson Alan Charlotte; cousin; alive

Scotch b o n e

DevilishBuns's Husbando

Tasty Husband

charlotte, oliver elijah

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Oliver Elijah Charlotte
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Oli-oh, Oli, Leo, Eli, Charlie, Anything but Oliver
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  Twenty Seven years old
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Summer 7th
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  male
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  I prefer the ladies.
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  194 lbs. all muscle
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  6'10''
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  House 36
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Beach Shack Chef

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  Well you have to love Liam 'cause although he aint mine, its my job to raise him. I don't think he will be leaving my house any time soon. And love me. Be loyal and faithful. Don't lie because I'll be out the same way I came in. You have to be beautiful, after all, I'm going to be sleeping next to you, but I guess that's just being superficial. You have to cook, I cook enough everyday. Any thing material... well another surf board would be nice. or a plain silver ring would be nice. But you can get that later.
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  Surfing: "Best thing ever.Second to women though."
                                  Music/Dancing: "Everybody loves music! And with a family like mine you have to know how to dance"
                                  Alcohol: "Well what can I say"
                                  Good Food: "Its the quickest way to a man's heart, right?" /winkwink
                                  Nature: " The ocean, the night sky, rain, stars; its all relaxing"
                                  Parties: "Friends, drinks, food, music. What more?
                                  Storms: "Awesome waves"
                                  Motorcycles: " 'nough said"
                                  Cheese: "Every kind, its just so good"
                                  Sweets/Baked goods: "I'll love you for ever... well maybe..."
                                  Liam: my 6 year old nephew. "The father lied to my sis. He was married, she was devastated, but kept the child.The kid doesn't have a father, so I take care of him."

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  Clothing: "Sure most of the time I don't have much, but I clean up pretty well"
                                  Animals
                                  Children: "They are very creative, but... I don't like it when they get mad or cranky..."
                                  Tea: "Everyday in the morning and afternoon"
                                  Seafood
                                  Cooking: "I mean, its what I do, but sometimes I want to be one receiving, you know?."
                                  Fall/Winter: " I like the season, but its less beach time"
                                  Sushi: "Fun to make, and tasty"

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  Liars: "you're always gonna get caught."
                                  Cheaters: "Been cheated once or twice, hate the feeling, that's why I don't play with feelings."
                                  Bad waves
                                  Burning Food: "Waste of money."
                                  Fighting: " But I always end up in some kind of s**t. "
                                  Spinach Salad: "Bitter..."
                                  Spicy foods: " I tolerate a certain degree, but the rest its just horrible to my stomach."

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  I am afraid of losing the people I deeply care for. Dying, not alone 'cause everyone dies alone, unless you kill your family... And being alone for the rest of my life.

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  “I am a pretty simple guy or at least I think. I talk with everybody and help everybody. The Grannies love me. The kids love me. But for some reason, women think I am a player, which I am not. Around them I don’t know what I do… I talk to them, flirt maybe, but something scares them. I am not good at making jokes but I am good at making a fool of myself, in front of friends of course. Some people think of me as unapproachable at first. But then they see that a kid can punch my…And I won’t do a thing. I won’t hurt a fly, unless you do me harm, that’s another story. I am very protective of the people I care. And I either care or I don’t. So choose wisely your words and how you act. I’ve heard that I’ve been called a Demon… I don’t hit that hard, do I?

Anyway, when I’m alone I am actually very calm and laid-back. Also been told I am a sweet loving guy. I put people first, and myself second. With girls if I have a chance and things develop when I’m a bit possessive but in a childish way. I like to cuddle, don’t judge me. And lovey-dovey things like that embarrass me.The guys tease me but its just who I am. So don’t ask any more! If it’s not about that then I am cool.”

ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  “I am a native, born and raised in Aurora. My Dad worked and managed for some time different business, but stayed in the Beach Shack. I have a very big loving family. Can’t say I’ve been abused or anything ‘cause nothing ever happened. My mother was a teacher and was given the position of Principal since some time ago. When I was a kid I used to get into a lot of trouble. I always tried to be the hero when some wimpy kid was in trouble. And it cost me an eye. That story goes back to when I was teaching surfing in the summer. A guy wanted to show off to the girls that he was now a ‘surfer’, not. Anyways the guy wanted to catch a bad wave when I told him not to. And when he thought it was his glorious moment he almost drowned. He was caught in the current and headed for some rocks. I got there in time to get him out, my pops took him away in the jet ski but I was caught in a wave that slammed me against the rocks. I got hit so hard I had skull fractures. My eye pressure went up every time I tried to move my head and then the doctors said that I lost my eye. Like it popped like a balloon. I was pretty sad and mad at the guy but got over it. I began making very bad jokes that I was a handicapped. And it took some time to get used to one eye, but I managed. My friends bought me an eye patch because they were grossed out by the ugly scar.

I started living on my own since I was nineteen just because I wanted. I got a nice place in front of the beach. The old man there was renting it, until he sold it to me. My cousins would come for the holidays and stuff. My older sister came home one day with a belly. She came to have the child and took off. Not that she is a horrible mother but she didn't have money. She went to get a stable job, still she would come every week and stayed when Liam was an infant and all that jazz. But the kid is like my son, my older brother definitely isn't the one for the job for raising. That guy is awesome and all but, I don't know, he has too much fun.Oh and this kid is a chick magnet!!! Oh, yeah girls. Well I did have a girlfriend, but she cheated on me. So I dumped her and then she wanted me back. I let her back into my life and when I go visit her in the neighboring town she was with another guy. GR-GREAT! Since then I try not to get my hopes up. I guess I am a bit old fashioned and try to see if she's the one. Of course I prefer that we'd be friends for some time. I’ve had a few crushes here and there. But haven’t really seemed to prosper… I try not to take women home with you know what I mean. I am currently working in the beach shack as a chef but I’d love to run this place! My family has been in the restaurant bussiness for some time and I can't wait to take this baby.”

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  Not very picky. I am usually seen in board shorts and shirtless in the morning since I'm at the beach maybe catching some waves or swimming. My work outfit is the same with a graphic tee and apron. I only dress up at night, festivals, dates, fall and winter. I clean up very well.
                                  casual
                                  casual
                                  outfits
                                  casual/workout/working outfit
                                  casual
                                  date/formal
                                  date/formal
                                  date/fall
                                  festival
                                  summer festival

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  I am not crazy. Maybe if am fighting but that is rare. So I am fine
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  We could play Shark and your my prey. /wink I am very healthy. I have a strong stomach for alcohol and have a balanced diet. Plus I workout almost everyday.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  I have a blue dragon tattoo, takes part of my arm, shoulder blade and back. I also have a motorcycle. Gigi is my cousin from my mother's side. I hate when people mess with my hair, unless am sleepy, then I like a nice massage. I secretly go to the salon almost monthly. The sun ******** up my hair so I have to keep it in good condition.
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  The Frog Prince
                                  ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  None but it would be nice to have a dog around.
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  Patrick Charlotte; grandfather; deceased
                                  Evelyn Charlotte; grandmother
                                  Jason Charlotte; father
                                  Emira Clarisse (Smith) Charlotte; mother
                                  Jackson Alan Charlotte; older brother
                                  Liana Clarisse Charlotte; sister
                                  Liam Noel Charlotte; nephew
                                  Georgie Roma; cousin
                                  Daniel Leonard Roma; cousin
                                  Leo Danniel Roma; cousin
                                  Granny Gee Smith; grandmother
                                  Granpa Jay

Scotch b o n e

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Anderson, Maylea J.

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Maylea J. Anderson
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  May, Lea, and I've also heard 'that surfer chick' but I'm fine with whatever you choose!
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  Twenty one
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Fall 10th
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  I'm a niña of course!
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Pansexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  130 lbs.
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  5’7”
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  House 37; My own little house close by the beach!
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Beach Shack Owner

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  As long as you and I are best buds, you’re definitely in the right direction. I want a person who’s not afraid to stand up against me. Arguments are healthy in a relationship, you know? Not to the point where things get too intense and violence breaks out though. But to where our make-up sex is heated and desirable~ I’m not sleazy either so don’t expect me to be one of those one night stand kind of chicks because I will use anything and everything to make your life a living hell. Did I mention that they’ll have to be ok with me having a child? He’ll be the only family I have left and will come before everything. I don’t care much for actual items – unless you propose to me on the beach, then you’ll definitely win me over…
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  Tattoos
                                  Surfing
                                  The beach
                                  Meat
                                  Stuffed animals
                                  Pineapples
                                  Animals
                                  Surprises
                                  Sunsets on the beach
                                  Skinny dipping (courtesy of Lilith)

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  Thunderstorms – It’s a love/hate situation: the storms are nice to watch but I can’t go out and surf!
                                  Carrots
                                  Salads
                                  Seafood
                                  Milk
                                  Gamboling
                                  Nail polish

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  Abusing animals
                                  Makeup
                                  Spoiled brat(s)
                                  Heavy perfume
                                  Smoking
                                  Pears
                                  Bland food
                                  Constricting clothes

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  Sharks - my parents were both killed by a group of sharks....I-I just can't handle the thought of it.

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Miss cute little surfer is one of the friendliest and up beat people you'll meet. Though, not in the air-head high school girl kind of way you'd expect. This chick isn't afraid to freely speak her mind, not caring in the least if you like it or not. Though she might come off as rude with her opinion, she will hold back depending how well your relationship with her is. There is always a smile on her face, even if it's just a mask to hide sorrow. With this being said Maylea has respect for others and doesn't intentionally try to hurt others with words. She truly believes that there is good in everyone, no matter how small it is. Having a slick tongue and a bit of an attitude does not really help when having a medium temper either. Just...try to keep on the girl's good side? It's the best option for your safety.
                                  ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  I've lived my entire life here in New Aurora going through both the high and low times of childhood. Although I was born here, my ancestors actually come from Hawaii and parts of Spain. Please don't ask me how that could happen because in all honesty it still confuses me! My parents were world-wide surfers, but not famous. They could have cared less about the fame and fortune as their real passion was the ocean. A passion that has ran through our family for generations if you can believe. Many say that most of my qualities come from my mother as I'm referred to as the 'spitting image' of her. I did looked like my dad, however, and definitely inherited his temper and high leveled confidence. They had somehow met here when the tides of the ocean were at their best as they both tracked waves around the world. Of course they both had real jobs as they were professional surfers and got paid to do tournaments. In my eyes as 1-12 year old girl they were the coolest parents to ever surf the planet.

In my childhood, being the only child, I was showered with love and attention as any child would have been. They taught me how to swim, earn my keep, and of course how to surf. I've always been attracted to the water! My aunt constantly tells me of how I'd always beg for a bath when most children in my age group would refuse to even get in the bathtub with or without water. Father was a very handsome man and always cracking jokes and telling us how his day went. Mom and Dad eventually settled down here when they had me and built up the beach club. The club is as old as I am as it was a birthday present to me for when I was old enough to inherit it. Until then, I'd be their waitress and had no problem with that. But one day when mother and father were on their boards for their daily surfing run as I was setting up the club, I could hear screams from the ocean. They were attacked and killed by a group of sharks that just so happened to be around and hungry. All I could do was watch in horror as they were devoured leaving the sea a bloody red shade.

I was thirteen at the time and left uncared for as I had no other family that lived in New Aurora. Traumatized at watching my own parents’ death, I shut down the club, threw myself into a deep depression and moved away. No amount of medication could save me from it, no amount of encouragement from family to pull me out. For a few years, I traveled around without any aim in life. That is until my senses kicked in after taking refuge in the arms of a family friend. He helped me overcome the depression and accept the fact that my parents had moved on. He helped me get back up on my own two feet, stating that "You have a good pair of legs and a strong heart that should be put to good use." On that day everything had brightened up in my life once more. -Why are you giving me that look...? I looked up to him as an older brother that I never had, not in a romantic way! Anyways, I came back two years ago and reopened the club as my parents would have wanted me to. My depression does get the better of me on their anniversary, but my fear of sharks has never left.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  My outfits consist of shorts, tanks-tops and bikinis. I do live on the beach after all! I’ll occasionally dress up for important events but you’ll most likely see me in beach wear. Of course I do dress somewhat warmly during the colder seasons. Also, my hair tie will always match what my outfit and will be a rare occasion to see my hair down completely.
                                  ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  The trauma of my parents’ deaths still plague my mind making me a little paranoid when on calm waters out in the ocean. The local doctor has prescribed some pills to help me get over my depression as well.
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  I’m as healthy as ever as I’ve never gotten sick, a miracle that many of the doctors I’ve visited have told. I’m pretty built to due to my daily surfing activities!

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                • I'm fluent in Hawaiian and Spanish.
                                • The necklace I wear was made by my mother on my 5th birthday and I won't take it off for anything.
                                • Is secretly one month pregnant due to a couple nights of passion with the missing father.
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  Call upon the sea ponies!!!
                                  ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  I currently own a hamster, snake, rabbit, parrot, cat, chipmunk, alligator, flying squirrel, and a dog. My dog is the eldest family member as he's been with me since I was ten and the love of my life!
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  Mother (Esmaralda) – Deceased
                                  Father (Bane) – Deceased
                                  Child (Unknown gender) – Alive.

Miss Butler

Devoted Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Fell Arthur Christian

introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Arthur
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Old Man Fell
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  Seventy-Nine
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Winter 20th
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  Male
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Heterosexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  6”0
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  Private room in the Inn
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Inn Owner

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  Been there and sadly that is a chapter of my life that is already over and I don’t attend go through it again. My heart already belongs to another and she took it into the afterlife with her. Even if she is no longer with us I still wear my marriage ring for her. I was –and still am- a happily married man who built a business with his other half and I still run my Inn in order to keep my late wife’s memory alive. Even if there is anyone who is interested in a crazy old man I tell you now, I’ll pass. I’m more concerned for my Granddaughter to find someone to be honest.
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  + His Wife (Mary)
                                  +Tea
                                  + Cigars
                                  + Telling Stories
                                  + Curry Dishes
                                  + Beer
                                  + Maths/ Number puzzles

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  = Bird Watching
                                  = Fishing/ Fish Dishes
                                  = Working

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  - When numbers don’t add up
                                  - Failed Dishes
                                  - Vegetables
                                  - Coffee
                                  - Shallow People
                                  - Cobwebs

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  X- Failure of his business
                                  X- Losing the memories of my wife

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Arthur knows full well that he has lived his live to its fullest and is in that blissful period before his life reaches its ending chapters. He is an interesting man who has many tales and stories to tell, and he will tell them if someone wants to listen to them or not. Old man Fell is losing fragments of his mind slowly in his age but doesn’t care for whatever kind of state it might leave him in. For Arthur he doesn’t need to worry about consequences, worrying about what over people think about him is past him. What you see is what you get with the old man and he takes it on the chin with pride. Running the Inn and looking over his Granddaughter is his main drive. Like he has always been he is serious about his business but when he doesn’t have work to worry about he is a laid-back, easy going, always for a laugh old coot. Arthur has much wisdom even if it doesn’t seem like it and has developed a habit of embarrassing his Granddaughter when he can.
                                  ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  Arthur’s life started in Aurora and he has already decided that it’ll end there aswell. He has many stories to tell of the small town and its history. Arthur might be the only one who believes in the tales of the goddess and her purpose over the town, he tries all of his might to keep the stories and tales alive with the new youth of the town, his granddaughter has already had her fair share of bedtimes stories and drunken tellings that she could recite them word for word herself. The Inn is a family business and the building was handed down to Arthur from his father, ran the Inn by himself at an early age and it was at this time did his future wife moved into town. The relationship between Mary and himself is another tale for another day with its own chapters and dramas but soon they were happily married and Mary joined Arthur in the family business and began and family. Just like his father before him Arthur planned to hand down the Inn to his son but young Lance declined his father’s wish as he wanted to leave the small town of Aurora to see more of the world. As much as it upset Arthur he couldn’t hold back his son from what he wanted to do and allowed him to leave to live in a far away city. A deal was struck between father and son however, at least every summer Lance must visit his parents in his old home with his own growing family.

Both Arthur and his wife looked forward to seeing their son every summer and was every more excited when Gwenevere was born, the young granddaughter seemed to enjoy her time at her family’s Inn and went into a sulk when she had to leave. As the years went on it got to a time when the visit from Lance and his family stopped but Gwen continued to keep in touch with her Grandparents by writing letters. Arthur began to detected distress in Gwen’s letters and knew something was wrong, in his next letter he invited his Granddaughter to spend more than a summer at the Inn. He didn’t receive another letter with her reply; instead she turned up on his doorstep looking worst for wear. He took her in and told her she could stay as long as she wanted, but it was also around this time when Mary fell deathly ill. With his wife unable to work Gwen began to help with the Inn but sadly Arthur and Gwen were sitting aside of Mary’s deathbed. She passed away peacefully but left Arthur feeling lost and broken, if Gwen wasn’t there to help the old man might of completely lost his mind. Knowing that Mary would scold him for grieving over her death Arthur soon enough recovered and returned to running the Inn but knowing of his old age he employed Gwen as his assistant and asked her to stay with the Inn. He plans to give Gwenevere the Inn when the chapters of his life comes to an end, but until then he might aswell enjoys himself.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  "Lazy"
                                  Work/Casual
                                  Formal

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  He’s sanity is slowly slipping away with his old age but to him it isn’t considered a problem.
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  He might suffer from a bad back and a shortness of breath due to old age but it isn’t going to stop him from running his business, but it his helpful to have Gwenevere around. He always had bad vision but he needs to wear his glasses all the time these days.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  Arthur still wears his wedding ring.
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  Losing My Insanity - Sonata Arctica
                                  ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  None, Had a number of dogs in the past but doesn't have the energy to look after a business and an animal at the same time these days.
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  Gwenevere J. Fell (Granddaughter)
                                  Mary L. Fell (Wife - Deceased)
                                  Lance A. Fell (Son)

HeartlessJEN

-----------------------------------------

Fell Gwenevere Jayne

User Image
                              introduction

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Gwenevere
                                  ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;
                                  Gwen, Gwennie (as called by her Grandfather)
                                  ᴀɢᴇ;
                                  Twenty-Four
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;
                                  Fall 9th
                                  ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
                                  Female
                                  sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  Heterosexual
                                  ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;
                                  5'6"
                                  ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;
                                  The second private room in the Inn
                                  ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;
                                  Inn Assistant

indepth

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;
                                  Marriage?! I..uh! ... Its a thing I hardy think about, I don't really see myself settling down with anyone, let alone knowing or liking anyone in that way. I'm not a person who doesn't believes in 'love at first sight', I wouldn't be comfortable unless I known the person well first and of course strongly fell for them, but I struggle to think why anyone would want to know or like me in return. I guess if anything my Grandfather would have to have his approval first, but it doesn't take much to impress him, he thinks everyone is amazing in there own way. If anyone hasn't guessed by now I find it difficult to interact with people on a deeper level and not use to the simplest acts of affection. I could easy blush or stutter if someone I had a liking for would just touch me on the shoulder or just smile at me. I'm a mess I know, it has gotten me into trouble before. I would know if someone was serious about me if they just made a cup to tea the way I like it, or just brought me my favourite type of flower. Sometimes its the smallest act of affection means the most.
                                  ʟᴏᴠᴇs;
                                  + Tea
                                  + Blue Flowers
                                  + Red Wine
                                  + Chocolate
                                  + The Rain
                                  + Silver Jewellery
                                  + Old Books

ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;
                                  = Organization
                                  = Animals
                                  = White Wine
                                  = Curry/ Spicy dishes

ʜᴀᴛᴇs;
                                  - Coffee
                                  - Seafood
                                  - Dirt/Weeds
                                  - Warm Weather
                                  - Spoilt People
                                  - Discord

ғᴇᴀʀs;
                                  X- Failure of the business
                                  X- Failing in general
                                  X- Abit scared of the mines which followed her from childhood

backstory

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
                                  In the short sense Gwen is very professional; she didn’t fail to take after her father and Grandfather to be business driven and a workaholic. Gwen likes order and everything to go her way, she is very good at appearing like a trusted businesswoman but is very easily exposed to stress when things start to go wrong, she’ll put all the blame on herself. Gwen is well educated and well spoken and she was told that good manners was important from an early age, but this might of left Gwen to seem abit plain, up-tight and strict when it comes to running a business or just on professional terms. To understand Gwen more it’s better to say that there were more then one stage to her personality. First there was the typical child within Gwen, sweet and shy when meeting new faces but when she meet her teens her father wanted more from her bur the just resulted in young Gwen rebelling against her father's wishes. Her early/late teen years she avoids talking about. When her father told her he was disappointed in her it broke that 'care free' side of her. Her father Lance drove her professional side to its limits after that but to Gwen’s weakness, her stress can get the better of her without fail. Her father’s approval was the most important thing to her and it was her worst nightmare to disappoint him again. It only after moving into the Inn did Gwen start to loosen up and relax but she could still pass off to other people to still be abit stiff. The thing is with Gwen is that she only knows how to talk professionally to another person; it’s when a conversation get more personal is when she struggles and becomes socially awkward. She simply doesn’t know how to connect with people on a deeper level, it easier to talk to people while wearing a mask. This is a thing her Grandfather is trying to improve while she works in the Inn, he doesn’t like seeing her hide behind a professional mask and a fake smile. In truth Gwen is a generally nice person but get on her bad side and she is the type of person to hold a grudge. Gwen hides many of her emotions but it is only Arthur who can only read her like an open book.
                                  ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;
                                  Gwenevere was born far from the peacefulness of nature and the town which her father was born, she was born in the middle of a busy city where her father started his own business. While growing up Gwen’s years were a routine, spring, fall and winter she spent studying at the best schools which her father could send her to and that including going to extra classes during the weekends, but during the summers she stayed in Aurora at her Grandparent's Inn. She always looked forward to the small town where there were so many flowers and covered in nature. She asked her Grandfather for his stories every night until she could tell them herself word for word. She soon hated retuning to the city so one year begged her father if she could stay, he denied her wish and when she finished school he convinced her to go into a higher education and said that there was no other better thing you could do in your life than starting your own business from scratch. In her teens Gwen became diffcult to handle and began to rebel against to what her father wanted, she did many things she rather not repeat to this day, she didn't think about how she effected those around her. Having a need not to disappoint her father again she worked hard to make him proud. When she reached her early teen years the summer trips to Aurora stopped but she didn’t wish to lose contact with her loving Grandparents so she wrote to them very month. Living on her own in the city which working on her higher studies with a job soon got the better of her and her broke down under the amount of stress. Knowing she couldn’t tell her father of her troubles she instead wrote to her Grandfather, when he said she was more than welcomed to stay with them for more than a summer she didn’t think twice about her answer and packed a bag to travelled straight to Aurora without looking back.

It was raining heavily when Gwen showed up on her Grandfather’s doorstep one evening, she was at the age of twenty at this point but she looked more like the living dead. Gwen was reminded of her joys of her childhood while she stayed with her Grandparents and quickly fell in love with the town all over again. When her Grandmother fell ill after a couple months and to make it easier on Arthur she started to help out with the running of the Inn but it was praying on her mind to return to her life in the city. It was a sad time when Mary finally passed away but seeing how hard it was for her Grandfather to continue, Gwen agreed to say as soon as he asked, then she officially became his assistant to the Inn. Three to four years has past and with Arthur beginning to struggle with his age Gwen is pretty much running the Inn with her Grandfather shouting orders from the side lines. Since she has taken this frontline position of the Inn Gwen must interact and know more people of the town but she is going to find it hard. Returning to the city was soon dropped from her mind as she felt it was natural for her to take on running the Inn after her Grandfather.

general

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;
                                  Casual/Work
                                  Spring/Summer Formal
                                  Fall/Winter Formal

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Apart from when it comes to dealing with people personally Gwen's mind is always on the ball.
                                  ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;
                                  Slightly poor eye-sight like her Grandfather but only need to wear glasses to read and write.

extra

ʙᴏɴᴜs;
                                  Gwen has a tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She had it done during her rebellious teenage years, she doesn't regret the tattoo but regrets the way she acted during that time and the mark reminds her of it, so she hides it from others. Her grandfather is the only person in the town who knows she has it.
                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;
                                  Escapist - Nightwish
                                  ᴘᴇᴛs;
                                  None, its not that she never wanted one just was never in the right situation to have one. She is envious of those who have pets.
                                  ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;
                                  Arthur C. Fell (Grandfather)
                                  Mary L. Fell (Grandmother - Deceased)
                                  Lance A. Fell (Father)

HeartlessJEN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items