Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 >

5,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Informer 100
Hello All!

I'm Jay, but you can call me JJ

I'm a semi-lit to lit. roleplayer with a wide variety on roleplays. I've been here on gaia for about 6 years now, and since I've joined I've had a passion. I'm 18 years old and I'm you can refer to me as a guy. smile . I like listening to new ideas, and love meeting new people! I'm not a mean person, and I don't bite! I can post 3-5 paragraphs (Maybe 6? if something interesting is happening.) I do not accept One-liners or text talk. I want a long term partner, and somebody who can tolerate me well (I tend to be a bit clingy, just being honest). Oh, and please try to have correct spelling and punctuation, please?

{{So Here's What I'm Looking For.}}

I'm looking for any gender roleplayers. Semi-lit to lit. or can at least type two or three well-thought-out paragraphs with at least 5 sentences. I like good spelling and grammar too c: . I want someone who can keep it interesting, someone with a good imagination. I like people who can be my roleplay partner but also my friend smile

C h a r a c t e r T h r e a d

BEFORE I FORGET: Please try to send me a PM. I might not get to the replies posted on here.
>In your pm, please specify what couple you are interested in.
>If we find something to roleplay, I expect a profile. Please use anime pictures (Or realistic depending on the situation). I do not care about biographies, and I'm pretty sure I can figure out the personality on my own when we get started smile
>Please specify Name, Orientation, and Pictures (if multiple forms, specify those too.)

Thank you, and have a wonderful day c:

5,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Informer 100
{{So Here's What I'm Craving.}}

Bold is the position I would like to play.

{{ Generic Couples. }}

extraterrestrial Master x Slave/Pet
extraterrestrial Ring Master x Performer
extraterrestrial Hunter x Forest Guardian/Elf
extraterrestrial Adventurer x Adventurer
extraterrestrial Soldier x P.O.W
extraterrestrial Greek God x Greek Human
extraterrestrial Vampire x Human
extraterrestrial General x General
extraterrestrial Greek God x Greek Goddess
extraterrestrial Human x Neko |
extraterrestrial Demon x Human
extraterrestrial Gang leader x New member
extraterrestrial Gang leader x Pet
extraterrestrial Human x Injured dragon with a human form
extraterrestrial General x General on Enemy Side
extraterrestrial General x Soldier on Enemy Side
extraterrestrialGeneral x P.O.W
extraterrestrial Scientist/Scientists's Son x Experiment
extraterrestrial Military Officer x Awol Soldier
extraterrestrial Warlord x Captive Prince/Princess

{{ Game based }}

extraterrestrial Fallout (3 & New Vegas)
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsBenny x OC
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsMr. Burke x OC
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsOc x Oc
extraterrestrial Assassins Creed
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsEzio x Leonardo
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsCesare x Ezio
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsCesare x Leonardo
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsAltair x Maria
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsEzio x Oc
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsAltair x Oc
extraterrestrial Heavenly Sword (Haven't gotten too far in the game)
extraterrestrial Final Fantasy (Only familiar with XIII & XIII-2 can look into others)

{{ Book Series based }}

**Have read every book in series mentioned here**
extraterrestrial Harry Potter
extraterrestrial Wizards First Rule
extraterrestrial Maximum Ride
extraterrestrial Eragon
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsEragon x Arya
extraterrestrial Theft of Swords
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsHadrian x Royce

{{ Anime based }}

extraterrestrial Naruto
extraterrestrial Fruits Basket
extraterrestrial Eden of the East

extraterrestrial Soul Eater
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsSoul Eater x Maka
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsDeath The Kid x Maka
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsDeath The Kid x Soul Eater
extraterrestrial Death Note

HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsLight x L
extraterrestrial Ouran High School Host Club

extraterrestrial Homestuck
--CRAVING CRAVING **ANY PAIRING (within reason)
extraterrestrial Hetalia

{{ Movie/Television based }}

extraterrestrial Avatar (O.c's only)
extraterrestrial Avengers
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsSteve Rogers x Tony Stark
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsBruce Banner x Tony Stark
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsThor x Loki
HarryPotterandTheDeathlyHallowsClint Barton x Natasha Romanoff
extraterrestrial Snow White and The Huntsman
extraterrestrial Legend of the Seeker

I am open to all ideas. But please do keep in mind that I CAN and WILL turn them down if they don't strike my fancy.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Informer 100
{ { Roleplay Samples } }

| | This one is rather old, but I feel the need to include it

The beautiful jet back she wolf slowly opened her amber eyes. Eyes shimmering with thought, she raised her head. Flicking her ears to rid herself of any dust of dirt, she stretched out her front legs, one at a time. Raising slowly, her tail swaying slightly from right to left. She shook herself off, further ridding herself of any dust or dirt that may have found its way into her pelt. "Good morning world," she muttered sleepily, jaws opening in a yawn. She blinked a few times, trying to rid her mind of the sudden glare of sunlight filtering in through her dens entrance. She trotted over to the entrance, and slipped out, pelt brushing the sides of the small hole. Sitting down just outside, she began to groom herself, being sure to clean out the healing scar on her shoulder from the fight that she had with a loner. The loner was strong indeed, but she had gotten the best of him, and left him running with scars that will never heal. He had strayed to close to her packs camp, and Baylor would not stand for that. The sharp sting of her tongue on the sore and raw flesh made her wince slightly with pain. Her healer, Olive, had helped greatly, and she had thanked her. For Baylore Aluna was not an impolite wolf, never was, and never will be. She finished her grooming and stood up, deciding to re-enter her den and ponder the events of yesterday.

The woman didn't know how long she had been lying there, nor where she was. She couldn't remember what had happened either. All Lynari knew was that she was in pain, someone was talking, asking her if she was alright, and that she also had a pounding headache. Groaning, the slender woman curled into a ball, clutching at her churning stomach with weak, shaking arms. Lynari had a fever and was looking very pale, as she had lost a lot of blood from the fall. It could've been a good few hours that she had been there for all she knew. The fallen dragon felt like throwing up, but there was nothing in her stomach to do so.

As the man came down to be next to her, she moaned again, this time with the searing pain that ripped through her shoulder blades and upper back every time she took a breath. Not fun she thought to herself. No, indeed it was not fun. It all came rushing back to the Fallen dragoness as she lay there, unresponding. Lynari had just been flying around, looking for some food, when a huge fiery orange dragon came out of nowhere. He roared at her, and she had tried to flown away, but her caught her and tore at her crest. This had angered the dragoness, and she came at him with her claws, but he got hold of her left wing and ripped through it. Then she was falling, now she was here.

Quite funny to her.

The woman let out a small giggle at the flashback, her being so stupid. Her and her small self couldn't have dreamed of taking on a dragon that big, impossible. Maybe, just maybe, if she had given up she wouldn't be in so much pain. She had learned her lesson now. As she re-gained her consciousness slowly, the woman became aware that she was lying in something wet, and she opened her eyes. The sun was immensely bright, and she recoiled, closing them again. Then Lynari remembered, there was a man next to her, asking her a question. Her mouth was so dry she could barely find words, "Pardon?" she finally managed to get out. She hadn't quite heard him the first time, as her throbbing head prevented her from getting a grasp on what he was trying to say.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Informer 100

5,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Informer 100

5,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Informer 100