Welcome to Gaia! ::

Part One: Introduction

To the point. Rules.

x m/m only. It's all I'm craving at the moment.
x Someone who won't abandon you, and is very tired of being abandoned. Long term.
x Romance. Not instant love, not smut, but a true love story.
x If your character is needy or whiny, I'll feed you to the wolves.
x Plots. I have some. Promise I do. If you have some, let me know. I love imagination.

The name is Mae, I work as a translator. Currently living in Tokyo, I love to write, my favorite color is purple, blah, blah, blah. I'll say it again--I won't abandon you.

Next Post: Rules
Part Two: Rules

Short, sweet, to the point! No, I won't even ask you for proof that you read them. But, I promise, they are helpful.

Literacy I expect a decent amount of effort. I average between three and six paragraphs per post (Openings obviously longer than that.) Quality is preferred, over quantity, I'll tell you. Give me something beautiful to work with. A paragraph is okay, if it is full of goodness.

Grammar I love spelling correctly, and properly. Goes with above, just type respectfully, and we will be fine. Take care of the English Language!

Limits Gaia has limits--I, however, do not. Share with me yours, and I can adapt.

Romance m/m is the only path right now. You can ask me for Het, I can't promise it--The plot has to be absolutely magnificent. I'm sorry, but it is just tops.

Contact[/u ]I usually RP over PM's or email. No Instant messengers, unless we are using them for OOC. And right now, I'm only using Skype, anyway.

E-mail: japangirlcmw@gmail.com

Next Post: Pairings
Part Three: Pairings

Re-doing this thread, and this part is a mess, so, for now:

While I do like some fandom pairings, right now I'm only doing original characters. A list of interesting settings/plots is below.

Fantasy

Right now, this is really all I want. I enjoy building lore, and know what I'm doing with it. It's my go-to thing, really.

+ Last member of a race wiped out by war/Member of race which almost wiped them out.
(That sounds a little strange, but I have a plot.)
+ Elf/Orc
+ Elf/Human
+ High Elf Priest/Human (or any other race)
+ Pirate/Guard
+ Slave/Young Prince

(For all of this, I have my own lore--OR, I'm willing to work with Elder Scrolls lore, if you're familiar.)
If you have a fantasy plot you're craving, let me know.

Other

Angel/Demon
Zombie/Human
Hitman/Target

Will add more if I think of anything.
Bumpity Bump Bump...
Bumpity Bump.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash