Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

◊▬▬›An Introduction‹▬▬◊

I guess this is where I should start, huh? Well to get things going I'm Cannibalistic Cottontail, or just C.C or Canni for short. I'm a 21 years young and still growing (mentally... ffs are you happy now S.W? I get it, I'll be short forever!) . Little more about me? My favorite color's pink(atm), and I have a son who takes up some of my time. I like long walks on the beach and late night movies. It has absolutely nothing to do with roleplaying right? Well it could, ya know? I guess I should tell you that I've been role-playing since back in '06 and just this year decided I'd get back into the rping scene. If you'd like to know the person behind the scene's then totally feel free to add me and we can chat it up. I promise I won't bite!

◊▬▬›The Guidelines‹▬▬◊

» I'm not a fan of one liners, so refrain from sending them.
» I like about 1-5 paragraphs a reply. ~
» I mainly RP in PMS and possibly an instant messenger.
» Don't kill off my characters, it defeats the whole point.
» Haven't done double roles in years (But I could try)
» I'm all about original RPs, I don't like fandoms and the like(atm)
» I'm all about hetero relationships. (Persuade me otherwise?)
» If it's not a problem with you I like friending the people I rp with.
» I can be very picky sometimes, so if I don't choose to rp with you I apologize in advance.
*Banners are made by me please ask before using!

~After 4 replies and I'm still getting 1 liners the role-play will be concluded.

Beloved Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200

*Note: These do not have to be romantic, they can be platonic.
strike= Already doing.
Bold= Craving!
✓ = Want
✗ = Don't want (will need persuading)
(!) = Plot Idea

◊▬▬›The Stories‹▬▬◊

General
» Vampire × Human ✗
» Royalty × Commoner ✓✓✓✓
» Assassin × Target
» Student × Teacher ✗
»Brother's Friend × Younger sister
» Demon × Human
» Pirate × Hostage✓
» Rockstar × Crazed fan ✓✓
» Popular Student × Loser✓
» Angel × Demon
» Childhood Sweethearts
» Unbeknownst Siblings
» Serial Killer/Psycho × Police Officer/Victim
»Groom/Bride × Sibling of Bride/Groom
»Ghost × Human ✓✓✓✓ (!)
»Artist × Muse
» Abused Husband/Wife × Best Friend
»Superhero × Villain (Got idea from DC Universe, so your own chara)

The Currently Popular
» Arranged Marriage
» Those dead things... (Zombies)
» Pokemon

OC's
»Elizabeth Rose Doyle
I'm mainly craving to role play with my new oc now that I finally have most of her profile set up. And before I can go in depth with it I really feel like I need to get a roleplay going with her so that I can get a feel for how I want her to be. As for plots I'm up for practically anything (within reason). So if you think you'd be willing to help I'd be ever so grateful.

Beloved Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

◊▬▬›The Samples‹▬▬◊

Starter Sample

Sunday 12th, November

It was cold and dark as Reiko stood above her fathers grave, fourteen years ago her father was brutally murdered in cold blood and her mother ended up becoming mentally ill. She clenched her fists as tears dared to form at the corner of her eyes. Taking a deep breath Reiko willed them away. Off in the distance an owl swooped down presumably capturing it's dinner. It seemed that was the meaning of life, kill or be killed. Reiko couldn't stand it, couldn't bear the thoughts that coursed through her brain. Kneeling slowly she brushed off a few leaves that lay on her fathers tombstone. "I will avenge you Dad, if it's the last thing I do." The words were her vow, and she would live up to it or die trying. Standing she placed her left hand on the handle of her katana.

Crack. The sound of a twig breaking under force came from Reiko'a right. From the sound of it the foot steps seemed about half a mile from where she stood. Cursing Reiko looked around, if she would have time... She spotted a group of trees and crouched as she swiftly made her way. Once there Reiko gracefully jumped and landed on a branch. It being night I should be well covered so whoever it might be shouldn't be able to spot me. A few minutes later revealed two men clad in black, their faces covered by masks. "She isn't here." It cam from the heavier of the two. The thin one held up his hand and scanned the line of trees. Reiko held her breath daring not to move even an inch. He nodded his head once and said something Reiko couldn't quite hear. The heavy one cursed. "Boss ain't gonna like this." Without so much as another glance in her direction the two left the way they came. Letting out a deep breath in relief Reiko jumped down silently from the tree. It'd be too risky to go get her bike from the parking lot, instead she headed towards the back gate. "It seems that they know what I'm up to." Smirking Reiko headed home.

Monday 13th, November

Reiko sat up groggily to the sound of her alarm blaring some rock song. Grumbling she rubbed her eyes as she made her way to her mothers room. "]Mom, you awake?" A quick glance in the room showed that she was still resting. Biting her lip Reiko quickly went to the kitchen and prepared slices of toast and scrambled eggs. Once the meal was complete she grabbed the tray and quietly placed it on her mother's bedside table. Mom... Giving her mother one more glance Reiko backed out of the room and finished getting ready for the day. Looking at her clock Reiko cursed. "Sensei is going to be pissed!" Pulling on a loose tank-top and a pair of jeans she slipped on her shoes. Biting her lip she went to her closet and rapped lightly in three places. The back wall opened to reveal her katana and a few daggers. Grabbing her katana Reiko closed the secret compartment and jumped out of her window.

An hour later she arrived at her destination, entering the building Reiko readied herself for scolding only to find Sensei teaching her friend Lilly how to block. Quickly Reiko too off her shoes and entered on the mat bowing her head she stared at the ground. "Sensei I apologize for being late...." She knew if she tried to give excuses he would be even more angry with her so she stuck with a plain apology. "One more mistake and you will lose your training, understand?" The elderly man look at her and shook his head. " Of course Master." Lilly looked worried but backed away. "As it is Reiko. Your punishment is to run errands for me on this list. I expect you back in two hours." Handing her the list Sensei returned his attention to Lilly as if Reiko weren't there. Nodding her head Reiko set out to complete the list given to her.

General Length Sample
Monday 13th, November

Reiko eyed the paper in her hand wearily as she pursed her lips. The old man was seriously deranged sending her to pick up laundry and groceries. She had one more stop before she could head back to the Sensei's and for the first time today she was happy about where she was going. "I wonder if the blade master will remember me." Reiko chuckled as she placed her only free hand on her katana. "After all he was the one who made Sting for me. " The man went nearly ballistic when a ten year old Reiko showed up in his store asking for a well made katana. He had rightfully refused until a few weeks later because Reiko went to his shop every day and wouldn't budge until it was well past night time. Giving a chuckle again at her thoughts she sighed and took another corner past a building that looked practically abandoned.

She was getting close to the shop now as she passed a guy who looked like he was in pain. Of course to the normal eye it would be hard to tell but Reiko had trained herself to be acutely aware to her surroundings. Not my problem. Still aware that the male had an aura of danger she placed her hand on her katana. As she passed her oddly purple eyes glanced at him. It was strange to her that time seemed to slow minutely at her passing, her heart beat pulsing loud. She felt as if at any moment he could attack, but for some reason that wasn't what made her feel so strange. The moment ended abruptly but she still kept her hand on Sting as she turned another corner. " What the hell was that?" A few people passing eyed her as if she were crazy, Reiko didn't blame them after all she was talking to herself which she did quite regularly.

Finally at the weapon shop she entered to the sound of blade hitting rock. " I'm here to pick up a set of daggers for Sensei Light. " The sound stopped as a well built man stepped out from a door left of the register. "Ah yes, I've been expecting you." The man gave a wolfish grin as he went to the counter. Pulling out a black box he placed it on the counter. "It's already paid for all ya gotta do missy is sign 'ere" He pointed at a paper and she nodded grabbing the pen he provided. "Missy, da I know ya?" Biting her lip she signed quickly and grabbed the box. "Nope, you must be mistaken. " Taking a deep breath she stepped through the door and took in the suns rays with a slight smirk. [/aize]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
♫♪~Let's get this party started~♪♫

Come play with me <3
emotion_kirakira

Beloved Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200