9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Gaia name: Thedarkone15
Rp name: Yoka Namizou~
Race: I'm a Human/Shadow Being.
Powers: I control Wind and Darkness[when possible].
Bio: Hello to all! My Name is Yoka Des Corrack Namizou, but just call me Yoka please? I'm from a place called Tokyo, and was very pleased with living there...till I lost my Mother and Father in a Fire. I had to live in a orphanage with people who hate people like me. You know...With the Powers and such?

Oh I forgot to explain that. I'm a Wind User...and it's been taught from my father as i grew up to be who i am now. I can control it fairly well, but it's not perfect yet.

After a while of dealing with those guys, a letter came for me about this school. At first, I was skeptical about it, since people like to pull pranks on me. Bastards. But I kept getting these messages, even at late nights under my bed, and even while I'm in the shower. The Shower one was the one that got me convinced....since it was water coming down in letters on the wall. I was confused as much as you are right now too.

Now I'm living on my own in a Dorm at this school since...well today? And I hope to meet new people soon and have as many adventures with them as possible~
Pets: N/A
Crush (Can be a Teacher crush): No one yet
Other: I can't say that I'm a completely outgoing person at first, but later on, I become more and more louder than I should be. I'm normally a quiet person and don't appear in the crowd unless I'm needed. I'm also a nice person once you get to know me and I love to make new friends! Final things? I love Video gaming...so you might catch me in my Dorm playing something..or carrying a 3DS or something like that.

I have a Long lost Sister and a Very good Friend who will come in later...BUT I DON'T KNOW THAT YET DO I?

Quote:
User Image

Gaia name: thedarkone15
Rp name: Divamore
Race: Human/Shadow Being
Powers: Controller of Time.
Bio: A long time of pain and loneliness. A Shower of darkness, and a flame that only I can remember. A Burning...that appears only in my memories. A pain that only I can deal with.

My Story isn't something for little kids and immature people who get sick from the words of believing in no god or blood tasting. So please, if you do mind, go on away and kill yourself, because the world doesn't need you to exist. Anyway, This is my story..

Actually...No i don't feel like speaking about it, because it a secret.

[[History will be revealed later]]

Pets: None
Crush: ...I Think....uh...Yoka...>///<
Other: Someone is my long lost brother....but I don't know who yet.

Quote:

User Image

Rp name: Scarlet Oniyania
Race: Human/Spiritual Elemental.
Powers: A Fire User, but she focuses on Martial Arts.
Bio: Some things are left to be unsaid. [[Revealed later on]]
Pets: A Scounter Robot
Crush (Can be a Teacher crush): N/A
Other: ...

Student

Rp name: Akyo Gorenzen
Race: A special human from a different universe.
What I look like:
User Image
Powers: Control of Fire and plasma. Later on, she'll learn to control matter and mass (creating star like energy)
Bio: My name is Akyo Gorenzen. I'm 17 years old and I was raised like a normal girl in a normal neighborhood. I lived in Londona, and went to Londona High School. I had average grades, and I had some friends. I guess you can call them friends, as in we didn't really talk much. I was known as the most normal woman in that school, and I stayed out of trouble and didn't mess with anyone. I lived a normal life.

Till one day, a portal opened up in front of my school. Out came all these people. big and small, claiming that they came from another school in some other universe out there. Of course I was skeptical, but I believed them. One particular person came and spoke to me. That's pretty weird to me, since no one really talks to me... his name was Yoka. I'll never forget that name... because this was the beginning of a long day that I'll never forget, but that story is for another day...

The visit was short, and everyone had to go, including him. It was really sad, but for me, I was upset... because Yoka told me about his life in a place called EMHS. It sounded so much more interesting than the world I was living in. Now I have to watch and see these people return to their universe... and live this normal life with no hope of it ever changing.

That is, till I went into the portal myself, and from there... I entered the world of EMHS. Where... rules was completely different. This was the life of Akyo Gorenzen in EMHS... where new opportunities can happen.

Pets: None
Crush: She is only fond of Yoka, but that can change in time...
Other: She is a extremely naive, and she sees Yoka as her savior for bring her into this dimension and taking care of her when she need him the most. She doesn't talk to much... and she has a bad temper. There is also a ongoing flame on the side of her head. The bigger is grows, the more mad she is. The color of the flame matches her feelings at that moment. She does not know how she got a flame powers, because she used to be a normal human. So she is not a expert.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image
Gaia name: Silme Rana
Rp name: Aerin 'Rin' Slane
Race: Elf/Demon
What I look like:
<--New Picture-Normal Form- Old Picture-X
Demon Form- X
Demon (Beast) Form Old Picture-X New Picture-X
Powers: Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Strength, Fast Healing (Demon Traits)
Manipulate Water and Ice (Elf Trait)
Bio: Due to her being a Half-Breed of two very different races Aerin has never fit in anywhere and has moved around most of her life, she has lived by herself ever since she was little. Her Father(Demon) disappeared one day when Aerin was very young, her Mother(Elf) on the other hand died of a rare illness a few years after her father left. She is very protective of her Ferret, Pan, who is her closest friend. Pan is her familiar and bound to Aerin giving him an unnatural long life; he has been with her most of her life. Tho Aerin's Demon(Beast) form is a breed canine when she is in her other two her tail is more like a monkeys and far longer then a dogs should be, this allows her to hold on to things and even use it as a weapon when fighting.
Pets: Ferret named Pantalaimon or Pan for short, Aerin and Pan have a mind link that they can talk through, but Aerin prefers to talk out loud to him unless they happen to be separated.
Old Picturee-X, New Picture-X, Human Form(eventually)-X
Crush In the beginning stages of a relationship
Other: Two of Aerin's favorite things to do are eating and sleeping. If she isn't sleeping on some bench/desk then you will probably find her raiding the cafeteria eating an insane amount of food. Aerin has a sword that is kept in a back sheath. The sword was made just for her and a gift from her Father, it can be used to channel her elemental abilities.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Gaia name: SteveTheMime
Rp name: Katsuro Takayuki
Race: Gifted Human
What I look like:
Powers: Has superhuman speed and endurace. Highly skilled in the sword art of Iaido. But his other weapons give him powers such as super strength, far sight, energy projection, wind control and enhanced reflexes.
Bio: Katsuro's life in his little town of Chōsen was an interesting one for the 18 year old at the time. Young men of Chōsen have to undergo a rite of passage into a man. Since everyone in Chōsen loves a good challenge, they decided to leave the greatest challenge to those who wish to be known as a man's man. The challenge is exploration. You must explore the entire globe and learn of every culture that exists and bring back proof of your journey. Even being royalty, Katsuro was not exempt from this. Katsuro began his journey and came across many who would prove good friends, but bad news came to his ear. His sister, Katsumi went rogue. For an unknown reason, she had betrayed the kingdom and slayed their father, the king, and took the crown for her own.

Katsuro hearing this, was dumbfounded. How did she get the power to slay a king?! Katsuro, still young as ever, rushed back to Chōsen to try and stop her. Technically, he failed his rite. He returned to Chōsen before he traversed the entire map and had no proof of where he HAD been. But this didn't come to him. Katsuro and Katsumi fought, but her power that slayed the king was evident. Katsuro was defeated and left beaten and battered outside Chōsen's gates. His friends were luckily nearby and he was taken to safe haven. Though when he awoke, his friends were disappointed that they could not help him further, as he declined. "Defeating Katsumi now, is my purpose...I will not disrupt your destiny for mine. I shall train on my own." But nonetheless, he smiled. "I will never forget you all. I shall be back when my deed is done." And with those final words, he left. And it wasn't long until he found a calling. A year later, he was in the middle of his quest when he got his notice to a school known as EMHS. "I suppose I'll check this place out..."
Pets: No pets to name
Crush (Can be a Teacher crush): N/A
Other: Has a collection of five different weapons including his katana, Hachiman; his great sword, Hitonami; his bow with infinite energy arrows, Tsuranuku; his dual sided chain weapon, Saku and Hokai; and finally his gauntlets, Haya-Ji

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gaia name: RLRLRMASTER
Rp name: Logan Jericho
Race: Immortal ((A human being of a unique genetic nature and unusual capabilities ))
Age: 17 ((However, he is biologically immortal, in that he will never experience the negative affects of aging))
What I look like: User Image
Powers: Superhuman mind, physical abilities somewhat above that of normal humans, psionic abilities, control of water, it's temperature, and it's forms, and use of it for several abilities, including draining and healing, control of generation and electricity,
Bio: Logan was born outside of Japan, in a relatively rural area. He, to his mother and father's delight, developed mentally at a rather accelerated rate. Physically, as well, he was surprisingly capable for his age and size. As he reached the age of a toddler, he began to develop his unique abilities, which he kept from the eyes of his parents. At the age of 7, though the cause it yet to be known, his home and their land were completely flooded over, while none of the other surrounding lands were affected. His parents drowned, though he survived unscathed. Soon after, he left that place. He began traveling, learning more about the world. As the years past, he eventually learned of the school for the people similar to him.
Pets:
Crush Unknown
Other: Has the Destiny's Choice, a silver orb that responds to his energy by growing, shrinking, and changing it's shape to any form he wishes. He can channel his powers through it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff