Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Hi,I'm Rin Tsuko. Been roleplaying for long time now and I'm not going to make this forum pretty either. Cause thats not really a roleplay search forum is really all about its just all about finding someone like yourself whos a good roleplayer too.Anyway by the title on this search forum I am indeed searching just finish watching the series and really loved it too. So I want to roleplay it. For pairings I do canon x oc as for my limits which I'm pretty limitless except if it gets to the really heated scenes were the clothes are slowly disappearing Fade to Black or Time skip please. Like i'm cool with that sort of stuff and know it would happen but last time I remember Gaia has TOS and this site ain't were smut and cybering is suppose to be.

Now down to the pairings which will be in the next post from this one. P.S I do Double and if anyone is interested please pm I sometimes don't pay attention to forums at time.If you want to see samples don't be shy to ask too.

and you people all know the rules so I don't need to explain them right ?

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The pairing listed here is who I want
Part bolded is who I want to play

User Image
Masaomi Kida x Oc

Plot:
1. She was once Masaomi Kida's trustworthy right hand man and second in command back when they were in the yellow scarves. Back then and now she holds strong feelings for Masaomi but never acted on them because of his feelings Saki even thou she didn't have any sort of trust for Saki's friend Izaya and has even told Masaomi not to trust the information Broker at all. But as a friend She just stood back before meeting Ryusuke who reminds her of Masaomi in a way. A former blue squares member and her current boyfriend even if on that night back then she was kidnapped by the Blue Square members and beaten for information on Ryusuke and Masaomi's other weakness's,which she never gave even if her love for Ryusuke was never real at all. After that night She disappeared for a while without a trace before finally coming back and entering into Raira High-school to live normally. But surprised to find that Masaomi Kida goes to Raira and not really sure how she be able to avoid the questions from Masaomi Kida along with how far and long she be able to run away from those questions and away from her feelings for Masaomi Kida.

~will add any when I think of something~

User Image
Izaya Orihara x Oc
Izaya Orihara x Masaomi Kida

Plot:
1.Had dated the info broker back through her high-school years before she ending it on Graduation for unknown reason nor giving him an explaination. Which was a shock to everyone in the school that they had lasted that long now she works in Ikebukuro as a Private detective under the alias name of Ghost. When being givin a case by a client who doesn't want to be revealed making her feel really unsettled weather she should really take the case or not since the client remains a mystery which she doesn't like since she prefers to know who her clients are, the amount of money this client was offering made her cave and take the case. But when she finished the case the client who hired for her services is now trying to kill her. Feeling its unsafe to go back to her house or headquarters and had no where to really go so she be able to hide and figure out who this client of hers is and why they want her dead. As much she didn't wanna turn to hiding out at Izaya's home/office but seeing that there really is no other choice nor other place to go.

User Image
Kasuka Heiwajima x OC

Plot:

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Wheezing Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello dear.~
I've been looking for a one x one for a while now, and I was strolling around noticing your search.

If you would like, I can be your mate for this 'want'.

Danke.

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Laced Beauty
Hello dear.~
I've been looking for a one x one for a while now, and I was strolling around noticing your search.

If you would like, I can be your mate for this 'want'.

Danke.
Of course. How bout we talk about this through private message. ^_^

Wheezing Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rin Tsuko

Aye darling, as you wish.

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200