+1 0.30612244897959 30.6% [ 15 ]
0 0.36734693877551 36.7% [ 18 ]
-1 0.3265306122449 32.7% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 172 173 174 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Gawker

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

- Behind the Screen -
                      My name is unimportant, and I don't feel like putting it up here for all to view. If you wish to personally get to know me we can do that through private messages. Take a close look at the word private because I don't want to have my information known throughout cyber space anymore then it is already. People look at forms more then they do at other peoples profile. I know because that is what I myself tend to do most times. That's beside the point.

My age is nearing 21. I will turn that age in the month of December so since it's that close just classify me that way. I live somewhere in the Pacific Time Zone, one of the rainier places but still has it's good days. It's getting into the busy time of the year for my work. I will work longer nights, possibly get stranded in town during the winter season where I will be suddenly required to stay in town. Mix that in with applying to college for the Winter quarter and you will be having one busy girl. Thing is I can always create time to get onto gaia.

My usual schedule includes Mondays through Thursdays off but it varies. Like I know I will be working on Halloween, probably Christmas Eve along with New Years Eve and New Years. That's unless I take it off to celebrate because I would be of legal age this year. Still, no matter how you look at it I usually appear on at least once a day.

Beloved Gawker

- Things to Expect -
                      You can expect from me, as a writer, to be dedicated. My schedules are mostly open until the Winter quarter of College, even then I will create time for everyone. I love to write, it’s something I feel the need to do. It’s not like I am forcing myself so I can find the time. It may not be every day once College starts but I will try to make it at least every other day. I’m sure many of you can understand school and work causing delay, I know I can, so I appreciate any leniency you will show me.

Another thing, a key thing, you can expect to see is a notice from me. If I can’t post for a while, am having massive block and can’t think or have purely lost interest. Everyone does at some point in time, but for me it takes a lot to lose interest in writing and Criminal Minds. In other words, it won’t likely happen but if it does I will notify you immediately. I don’t like being left hanging so I won’t be the one to do that to you. Why make myself into a hypocrite?

Add contribution to the mix and we can have a match-made-in-heaven thing going on. I won’t make this a one-sided roleplay. Why should I leave the plot making and plot twisting to you and you alone? Where’s the fun in that? If you ask me that’s a downer. If someone dropped the load on me I would likely turn them down in a heartbeat. The key is going by one word. Be reciprocal.

Writing wise, I classify myself as an advanced literate. I tend to write a bare minimum of four paragraphs and don’t exactly have a cap. I used to make one but have often passed it so I won’t bother setting one now. Just know that when you join you will be facing a advancer literate roleplayer. One that has a common understanding of grammar, spelling and proper punctuation. I don’t use chat-speak or asterisks for actions made by the character. I give details, how about you?

- Requirements of the Partner -
                      Shouldn’t it be fair to expect what I myself can dish out? Dedication. Meaning that a post is made at least every two days if not every other. I enjoy fast paced roleplays but as mentioned can understand school and work getting in the way. Fairness. Don’t be rude and leave me hanging for ages. I have told you already I will notify someone when I’m going to be away for a longer period of time or I have writer’s block, even when I lose interest. It should be safe enough to assume the same from you.

Contribute. Contribute. Contribute. I can’t tell you how many times I have created the forum, plot, started the thing and added nearly every single plot-twist. Do you think that’s fair? I know I don’t. Be reciprocal. Share the work load with me like you would want another to do with you. I can’t stress this enough, if I feel bogged down I will lose interest and that would soon result in a message ending the roleplay.

Writer’s block I understand, sometimes I have it bad and need to wait a day or two before responding. The thing is that even when I have it and respond again I still write out no less then four paragraphs. So putting it bluntly I am looking for someone that can average five to six paragraphs, more is better but that’s the minimum line. They should also have a common understanding for grammar, spelling and proper punctuation. None of this chat-speak and asterisks for actions non-sense. Write it all out. Details are the key to an amazing roleplay. Also, knowing that quality is better then quantity and not write out a novel that describe the character’s hair or eyes. That can get boring quick…

Any questions, just ask me. I swear I don’t bite…least not without permission.

Beloved Gawker

- The Endless Possibilities -
                      Most would casually claim they’re up for anything but being up for anything would break the rules. Here is what I am game for. To those who have a fascination with Morgan and Reid or Emily and JJ pairings, I can give it a try but they aren’t my forte. Meaning? I’m willing to give it a go but if it’s something I simply don’t like I will cross it off my list. So in short… m/f, m// and f// are pairings that I am willing to give a try.

I am willing to double. You play a canon for me and I’ll play a canon for you. Or if you were looking for an OC x OC match I’d do that too for doubling but I would need you to play a canon for me. I’m not here to tell you that I am only going to play girls. That’s not fair of me therefore I won’t claim it. Keep things balanced is what I like to do. I am still fairly new with the series, well trying to portray the characters, but I believe that with practice I can get their personalities. I own the first five seasons, need to buy the sixth one, and presently watching the seventh on t.v. so I know a good amount. If you give me a chance I would love to roleplay with you in a private thread. Why there? Simply because I find them more organized. My inbox is for talking with other Gaians and I may lose the roleplay in the mess. I clean my inbox regularly and that can cause some problems. So, anything but private threads I will be forced to decline.

- The Emergency Breaks -
                      The most important thing I must say is that I won’t be doing anything that can break the TOS. I don’t want to lose my account and I’m pretty sure you’d rather not as well, this account I have had for over four years. So let’s keep everything simple and not go past shirts coming off if that even happens. With Criminal Minds it would take a lot of time to get to that point and if we reach it we’ll do a time skip. Another thing I won’t do is play a male to your female if you aren’t willing to do the same. I’m not sitting here saying “I can only play female” and I don’t want to hear it from anyone else. It’s called equivalent exchange.

As mentioned I will only roleplay in the private thread. No messenger, private messages, e-mails or anything else. No offsite roleplaying either. Simply won’t do it. That’s just how I work. If you don’t want to except that then you can click that lovely little back button at the top of your browser.

Beloved Gawker

- Follow the Path -
                      ♥♥♥♥♥ you'd be my new best friend if you did this
                      ♥♥♥♥♥ looking forward to this
                      ♥♥♥♥♥ can do
                      ♥♥♥♥♥ need to be convinced
                      ♥♥♥♥ not gonna happen unless bribed
                      [underlined position is what i'd like to play; capable of changing]

- Pick Your Poison -
                      Reid x OC - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Morgan x OC - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Hotch x OC - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      J.J. x OC - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Prentiss x OC - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Garcia x OC - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Rossi x OC - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Hotch x Prentiss - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      J.J. x Reid - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Morgan x Garcia - ♥♥♥♥
                      J.J. x Hotch - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Garcia x Kevin - ♥♥♥♥
                      J.J. x Will - ♥♥♥♥
                      Morgan x Reid - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Morgan x Hotch - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Reid x Hotch - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Prentiss x J.J. - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      J.J. x Garcia - ♥♥♥♥♥
                      OC x OC - ♥♥♥♥♥

Beloved Gawker

- Planning the Party -
                      ♥♥♥♥♥ you'd be my new best friend if you did this
                      ♥♥♥♥♥ looking forward to this
                      ♥♥♥♥♥ can do
                      ♥♥♥♥♥ need to be convinced
                      ♥♥♥♥ not gonna happen unless bribed

- Play the Game -

Case o1 - Who’s Killing Who?
                      Inspiration - Katy Perry’s song Pearl
                      Suspects - None known presently
                      M.O. - The unsub abducts women, all brunettes with brown eyes. He keeps them for three days. The first one is the abduction day, no injuries inflicted on that day. The second day is for torture. He slowly causes pain to them over a 24 hour period using knives, chemicals and other instruments. This includes sewing the victim’s eyes open so they can never look away. On the third day they leave reason to believe the victims are being raped before the unsub slits both their wrists to let them bleed out slowly. There is no trace that can prove the unsub did it their self and not used some sort of object. That leaves the gender open ended, believed mainly to be a male, but they can’t conclude it yet.
                      Profile - There is no gender limit because they have been claimed to wear a NYPD baseball cap and a over-sized black windbreaker. Their hair unseen because it’s always tucked up in the cap. It’s known that the unsub is Caucasian, has enough strength to take the victims hostage out of the streets in broad daylight leaving only a clue that they either drive a red, white or grey paneled van. Other then the knowledge the unsub stands somewhere between 5’6” and 5’10” there is nothing else known.

Case o2 - Too Far to Turn Back
                      Inspiration - Holding out for a Hero
                      Suspects - Chase Sanders, Michael Glass, Amelia Reynolds and Viktor Jacobson
                      M. O. - The unsub kidnaps in pairings. They have been married couples, co-workers, best friends and even complete strangers. All that is known is this unsub abducts one woman and one man at a time. They always take two. It is possible that the unsub is two individuals but it’s also possible that the unsub has a split personality. Either way, the man get’s the more brutal killing. They are cut limb from limb starting with a region no man wants to lose. They are alive for most of the process that the unsub goes through for dismembering them. The unsub even goes as far as to use heat to stop the bleeding and clot it to continue. They are organized and have the necessary equipment to hold and complete the tasks. With the woman, they inject them with an over dose of heroin. Make it look like an accident but also to be more humane to them. It’s almost like a mercy killing. One that briefly makes the victim feel good before passing on to wherever it is they truly pass to. The unsub is kinder to the woman. Like they have something against men.
                      Profile - The unsub is organized. They have to be to get the kind of equipment as well as having impeccable timing. It is necessary for them to have restraint, make it so they can draw out their killing towards the man then to go for an overkill that let’s the victim be released prematurely. Someone who has had years on their side to gain patience and the need knowledge to create their strategies. The unsub is likely in their mid thirties to late forties. Someone who has had time to bottle up their anger until time to be unleashed.

Case o3 - Reach for the Sky
                      Inspiration - My random thoughts
                      M. O. - This is a pair of people, father and son. They go around to big businesses in the malls and even your average everyday bank. Doesn’t matter to them as long as the pay is good. Each time they go the son goes in pretending to have lost his mommy somewhere. Acting frantic. He is the distraction. Enough for the father to take out any security guards and disable the cameras. The only deaths are normally the security guards and men that try to oppose them. Women and children they don’t worry about but sometimes the little boy will kick the children while they’re down. Like father like son. Just this last time things went wrong and they set fire to the latest bank they hit.
                      Profile - A man and a boy, always wearing black clothes and ski masks. Even wear surgical gloves to leave no prints behind. The boy is said to stand at 4’8” and the father at 6’2”. Ages range between 10 and 13 for the child; 30 and 45 for the father. The very little of their face that can be seen leaves witnesses to believe they are African American; their eyes an odd piercing blue they can never forget. The unsubs’ voices are both deep, baritone, voices. That’s all the police have to go by. It’s practically a perfect crime.

Case o4 - Knock ‘em Dead Kid
                      Suspects - Andy Johnson, Michelle Greer, Matt Green and Joanna Collins
                      M. O. - There is a bomber. They aren’t striking schools like you’re common frustrated high school student would. No. The unsub is striking the person and their family themselves with no concerns. The bombs are made with the kind of plaster you can get from construction sites. Nails are taped all around the bomb and there is a set timer, however there is a back up. If there is pressure applied to the package and then taken off it will detonate. Meaning? That if the package is tightly wrapped, crumpled paper tightly packed all around it and then suddenly a hand dives in to remove the contents. Even the slightest bit of pressure removed will cause the bomb to explode killing anyone inside the house in the blast and burning most of the evidence including the address from the sender’s P.O. box.
                      Profile - All that is believed is the student is calculative. They way the odds. Then there is the belief the student is an outcast or have had issues with many of the students being targeted. They have no issues with taking more then what would be considered as a more reasonable exchange. The reason they don’t make sure the target is alone. Patient. They time things well, even to the point an alibi for the time of death can be obtained. Something that leads them to the advanced placement students in the high school. As for race, age and reason, it’s still hard to tell.

Case o5 - Lock and Key
                      M. O. - The unsub abducts women and young girls with the age range being a wide one. Between 12 and 35 years old. The deaths are all found the same way. Someone has an abundance of footlockers, the kind that military men used to use. That’s what leads them to believe it’s someone who sells military supplies. Each victim is different in appearance, it’s not just blondes or just Asians. Nothing to link them together except that they were parents. They were abducted in pairs, a mother and a daughter. The mother’s were stuffed into the footlocker after they were stabbed to death multiple times. Autopsy points to overkill with them. The young girls? They are put in the footlocker’s alive and left out in the middle of nowhere that isn’t often traveled. They don’t suffocate but rather die from dehydration and starvation.
                      Profile - Not yet compiled, further studying of the information and scenes are required to better judge the unsub.

Case o6 - The Hijacked Hunt
                      Suspects - James McDurman, Taylor Bowe, Robin Castro and Janet Fleming.
                      M. O. - The unsub hijacks buses. Public transportation, private shuttles and even school buses; it doesn’t matter. It is believe that there are at least two unsub if not even a group. They over power the bus driver, toss him out of the bus and shoot him to mark the last bus stop that bus made before going on to the final location the passengers will ever see. The location is a heavily wooded area, one with warning of bears and cougars. No one would go that far in except for hunters. That’s what they are. The unsubs had originally began with animals. Hunting rabbit, moving on to deer before continuing on to the game hunt. Bears and cougars. Next on their list are humans. What they do with the bodies afterwards, well it’s still not known because they have yet to be found.
                      Profile - Possibly family, childhood friends or even just those with a close enough common shared link. They would need to be able to have stabilized a trust with each other. Enough to go off and hunt a bus load of people after letting them run and try to hide. They will possibly be on the breaking point, for each of them. One wrong move and they will turn on each other. Very hostile. Likely get constantly thrown out of bars. The load mouth type that can’t back themselves up without a weapon or something for leverage. Well prepared. They have enough ammunition and weapons to take down everyone who was on the bus before they could find help. Have a vast amount of knowledge of all bus routes and the land, they know a place where they won’t be found during their game.

Case o7 - Forget Me Not
                      Suspects - None known yet
                      M. O. - Women are being drugged and raped, but it doesn’t end there. The unsub is the one at fault but even though the women all live they don’t remember him. Their main concern is that they are in a room where a man has been killed, his blood soaking their hands and clothes. All evidence, including the weapon laying on the floor beside them point to the women being the killers but one thing is proof. The men go to the room after the women have entered. Something made them go their alone. In the recorded video a man in black with a cowboy hat on enters the room with each victim, the hat tipped so their face is obscured. The killer is basically saying catch me if you can by calling the women’s partners to the hotel and leaving the women to be the suspects when it’s all impossible.
                      Profile - Not yet compiled, further studying of the information and scenes are required to better judge the unsub.

Case o8 - Two Can Keep a Secret
                      Inspiration - “Two can keep a secret if one of them are dead”
                      Suspects - Jennifer Payton, Hadley Aniston, Annabelle Halestead, Samantha Chase.
                      M. O. - The unsub is quick, originally having found a victim once every month, then every week and soon it became every other day. Things are moving at a dangerous pace and something is pushing the unsub further. What they do is target woman of high importance. They are either head of the community, lead organizer of PTA meetings…basically anyone in the center of attention with the most followers who listen to them. What happens to them is they are secured to a chair at the dining room table tied with rope but also secured with duct tape. The unsub films the whole thing uploading it to the internet. Their style of killing the victim is cutting out their tongue and placing a piece of duct tape over their mouth. Leaving room to only swallow their on blood and in turn they end up either taking too much that it kills them because they bleed out, or they choke on their own blood drowning in it. Once that process is over the unsub forces the tongue down the victims throat to be found in the autopsy. It’s supposed to symbolize keeping a secret.
                      Profile - To be created over time.

Beloved Gawker

- Send the R.S.V.P -
                      You can either send this simple but lovely code to me or post it up here. If you chose here, in the forum, then do quote me. I'm going to begin bumping like crazy or whoever I higher will be. Posts will likely be missed otherwise. I mean, I will scan back through but your best bet is seriously in quoting me or sending it through PM.

[align=center][color=firebrick][size=14.5]Hello There~![/size][/color]
                      [size=12][color=#473b3b]My name is [username, nickname, whatever you want to be called].
                      I am interested in a [fill x in; you can even list more then one here].
                      My writing can be classified as [literate-advanced literate-elite].
                      Here are some [url=]samples[/url] for you to read.[/color][/size][/align]

Beloved Gawker

Beloved Gawker

Beloved Gawker

Beloved Gawker

Beloved Gawker

Beloved Gawker

Beloved Gawker

Beloved Gawker

Beloved Gawker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items