Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome!!

Hello there Gaia, well I'm looking for a one on one roleplay. Yes, this account is young, it's a new account that I've just made because I couldn't be bothered using my old one. If you need proof I'm a good roleplayer than fair enough, and I'm more than willing to oblige.

-So, as for methods...I'm alright roleplaying over PMs or threads or such, but to be honest I much prefer emails.
-I understand life gets busy and honestly as a uni student with exams coming up, I can't reply every day but if I don't get a reply or a word from you in two weeks I will consider the roleplay ended, no hard feelings if you want to start it up at a later date but yeah.
-Just a continued of that warning, I won't be on every day, I will be able to post every or a couple times a week or so. If that's not good for you, fair dues, just be warned.
-Also, I'm never completely sure about what labels mean what in terms of semi-lit/mirror-lit, all the rest of 'em. Basically, good grammar and spelling is a must; I'm a horrible speller but I use a word processor, if I can do it so can you. I normally do several paragraphs, nothing novel-worthy, basically I'll attempt to match what you give me.
-I like romance and we'll see how it goes but I'm not a big fan of insta-romances
-I'm fine playing male or female roles, but I do prefer playing female, I'm also fine with playing multiple characters, but please don't overload me.
-Okay, please be respectful. If you don't want to RP, if it doesn't work well then it's okay but please no unneeded sass.
-Last point, if you ever think the RP gets boring, I'm totally fine with your ideas and suggestions so please, go for it and we'll see it works.

So! Let's go with what I like:
Love-hate relationships <333333 {There are not enough hearts for this, seriously craving}
Bad boyxbad girl <333
Pirate RP <33
Post-Apocalyptic <33
Fantasy <3
Victorian <3
Modern <33
Pirates <33
Gifted <33

Fans of:
Full-Metal Alchemist (canons and OC) <3
Leverage (canons and OC) <333
White Collar <3
X-Men (canons and OC) <3
Avatar: The Last Airbender (or Korra) <3
Hunger Games (books--OC only) <3
Push (canons and OC) <3

PM me to discuss or share any interesting ideas!

----------

Love Captain Morbid : D

((This first post is subject to change when I deem fit))
bump la de daaa!
and we shall continue
tra la laaa
FMA Please! biggrin -random fact of the day! I have a Fullmetal Alchemist Tattoo!-
dum de rummy smile
squeee! *spins*
wheee *keeps spinning*
*twirls* I'm starting to get dizzyyyy
not dizzy anymore *noms cookie*
cookie for roleplay anyone?
tra la laaa
all the bumping!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff