No! 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
.... maybe? 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

User Image
The Ҝestral's Ғlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIN AxxxN U T S H E L L
━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━

Here's the breakdown. If you like what you see, you can always look farther down for more intricate sets of rules, etc.

Adv. Lit
                                                    On daily and dedicated
                                                    PM me if you don't see something you like, I'm always open to ALL ideas.

Check farther down for my advanced ABOUT ME section, Roleplays I'm currently craving, and other nice tidebits. And don't forget... PM me, even if you're just curious. I'll always answer, and I don't bite.

In a Nutshell - Current Cravings - About Me
User Image
The Ҝestral's Ғlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N TxxxC R A V I N G S

I have at least a base plot for ALL my roleplays, but I like to tweak them to fit everyone's tastes.
                                                    I will play either part, but prefer to play the character listed first
                                                    I am open to other pairings, these are just my favorites
                                                    I prefer to play CANON, but bring your OC's if you like

CRAVING

Doctor Who/Torchwood❤❤❤❤❤
                                                    Doctor(10) x Rose
                                                    Jack x Anyone
                                                    Gwen x Owen
                                                    Ianto x Jack

BBC Sherlock❤❤❤❤
                                                    Sherlock x John

Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel❤❤❤
                                                    Buffy x Spike

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (+ Doctor Who)❤❤
                                                    Arthur x Trillian

SyFy's Alice
                                                    Hatter x Alice

CONVINCE ME...

BRING A PLOT WITH YOU

Twisted fairy tales

Sci-Fi Sleeping Beauty
                                                    Red Riding Hood
                                                    etc.

Firefly
                                                    Mal x Inara
                                                    Simon x Kaylee
                                                    River x Jayne
                                                    OC x Inara

Inuyasha
                                                    Sesshomaru x OC
                                                    Inuyasha x Kagome

Pirates of the Caribbean

Capn Jack x OC

Harry Potter

OC x OC
                                                    ANY

Most original roleplays if you have a specific plot in mind

User Image
The Ҝestral's Ғlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA B O U TxxxM E

Literacy

I consider myself literate advanced literate or above, depending on the roleplay and the characters involved. I typically post anywhere from 3-5 good paragraphs PER CHARACTER. I tend to mirror post alot, so if you give me alot, I'll give back just the same.
                                                    If you are unsure of your own literacy levels, please provide a Sample

Limits

I have very few. I'm not here to sate your fetish, but I don't mind graphic violence, language, dealing of a sensual nature and various other nasty things. Keep it believable and we've got a deal.

Preferences

I play MALE AND FEMALE characters, although I typically prefer to roleplay as a male. I have experience with both genders and consider myself equally versed.
                                                    I like to DOUBLE when at all possible. It keeps for a more interesting roleplay and helps things from getting too centered around the main coupling. That said, I DO NOT expect you to double unless you want to, although it does tend to keep roleplays from getting stale.
                                                    I will roleplay with you through PM or private thread, NOT any type of instant messaging system. The end. I like private thread posts to be at least decently pretty, but PMs can be plain.

Online Status

I get on at least once or twice a day, more on the weekends. I like my roleplay partners to give me at least one reply a day if possible, but I understand that you have a life, so understand that I DO TOO. PM me if I haven't gotten back to you in over 24 hours, chances are, I missed your last post. I'll give you the same courtesy.

Getting in Touch

Please PM me! I prefer you to include some things about yourself and preferably a plot idea of two if you have them. Samples are always welcomed and appreciated!

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄ тнє мαδ Ӈɑʈʈεя

♡ ♠ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♧ ♦ ♡ ♠ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♧ ♦

User Image

SAMPLE SAMPLE SAMPLE SAMPLE SAMPLE SAMPLE

Simultaneous looks of confusion, bewilderment and befuddlement leapt to Hatter’s face, collided, and then wandered off again. He glanced down at the odd pocket-watch instrument and then back up at the woman standing before him. He tipped his head ever so slightly to one side. Alice wasn’t here. The woman was saying something about taking a message, but Hatter’s mind was moving out far faster than his rather jumbled features were currently expressing. The compass said she was here. Here she should be. Just as he reached a hand up to scratch the hair at the nape of his neck, a voice caused him to turn.

There she was. It was most assuredly, unabashedly, unequivocally Alice. That stubborn set to her jaw, the eyebrows knit so furiously. His own managed to untwist themselves from the mess they’d made on his forehead and straighten themselves out. She looked so much the same, and for a moment it seemed only yesterday she’d been just a nice girl in a very wet dress.

He, on the other hand, was a bit more ragged, more frayed at the seams, as if the world had looked sharply at him and decided he was dressed just a bit too nicely for the occasion. His right eyebrow now held a fresh scar, an odd sort of crooked shape like a twisted uppercase V. His chin was even more unshaven than usual, as if to say, No, I haven’t had time to shave, the world’s been busy knocking me about.

A moment passed as his eyes found hers, and he was unable to form a thought coherent enough to actually say out loud. Moving forward suddenly, he wrapped his hands around her upper arms, gazing deep into her eyes. “Alice….I need You.” He paused, shook his head and stepped back. “..To come with me.” He looked to the sky as he signaled back and forth trying to clarify his rather poor choice of words. “I need you to come with me. Alice.” He completely ignored the bag of groceries, the keys held and likely forgotten by her as well, the open door and the nice woman with the smart looking auburn hair. His eyes were only for her this moment, and they held a seriousness that was quite unusual, an urgency that was unmistakable.

“To Wonderland Alice. We’ve got to go.” He took out the little pocket watch, shook it, held it up to his ear and then shoved it back into his pocket. Turning his attention back to the young woman before him, he extended a hand to her. “Come on, or we’ll be late.”

Hatter gave her a glance that was quite a bit more reminiscent of their previous time together, that smile were all the anxiety bled out of his face as his eyebrows fell back down to their rightful place and his lips finally curled genuinely upwards. Even the lack of any kind of real readable emotion from Alice couldn’t keep it from seeping over his features, and he kept it in place for a moment before rather absently grabbing her hand again, beginning to this time truly lead her away from the door. “Come on.”

~~~

The trip through the streets of New York, with all its bustling people and their need to be somewhere that wasn’t where they currently were, was rather quicker than it should have been. The talented man leading the way, drawing rather curious glances from passerby as he wove silently between them, seemed to have a rather odd knack for knowing just where the spaces between people would be and how best to exploit them. He gripped Alice’s hand tightly as they walked briskly through the streets, the taxi horns and noises of the city grating on his ears, and making him walk all the more quickly.

They were at the mirror before two shakes of a rabbit’s tail. There it loomed, in the dark seedy underbelly of the great city, sitting in a vacant building with dust-covered boxes, and yet gleaming brightly for all the lack of sunlight that managed to pierce the stygian gloom of the interior. Hatter pulled them to a stop before it, unaware that he still had hold of Alice’s digits in his, their fingers interlaced between them in much the same way that his eyebrows had now interlaced on his forehead.

Pulling out the gold instrument from his pocket again, he scrutinized its face, eyes flickering over its many dials and gears as if reading some rather mysterious message. His dark eyes flickered up to the mirror, which seemed to shimmer briefly and then back to the watch. He gave a somewhat satisfied nod and shoved the thing back in its berth, where it ticked away happily.

Turning his gaze over toward Alice, he made known the next step. “The stone’s been cracked.” He held up their hands, looking from their intertwined digits back up toward her face. “Hold on to me, or we’ll come out on different ends.” Again his gaze flickered back to the mirror, and his inscrutable expression slipped away again to be replaced with one that was almost mischievous.

Snaking an arm round her waist, he pulled Alice in toward him, grabbing hold of her jacket on the other side and pulling her rather sharply backwards so that they both tumbled into the abyss of the looking glass

User Image
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
sჩεɾℓიϲӄ нσʟмєs
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I don't know how else to put this.
It's taking me so long to do this.
I'm falling asleep and I can't see straight.

My muscles feel like a melee,
My body's curled in a U-shape.
I put on my best, but I'm still afraid.

Propped up by lies and promises.
Saving my place as life forgets.
Maybe it's time I saw the world.

I'm only here for a while.
And patience is not my style,
And I'm so tired that I got to go.

There was a distant loud buzzing noise in his head. It was bothersome. Making it difficult to think, difficult to breathe. Vaguely he was aware of strong hands at his collar pulling him from beneath the pressing crush. His very astute mind was swimming, confused. Everything after that was a mix of images. People shouting, muffled and distant, the p***k of a needle on his arm, the smell of plastic, the sound of sirens…

He woke with a start, the buzzing gone, replaced by a noise rather more familiar and just as unsettling. His bright eyes turned to the monitor at his side and, with a fleeting look of irritation he ripped the tiny needle from his arm. The expression deepened into annoyance at the discovery of his left arm in a sling and a rather painful line of stitches on his forehead. A variety of other aches and pains made themselves known as he began to move, and he deftly ignored them, his mind flashing backwards.

The bomb. John.

His movements became quicker, more precise, and he rose from the bed with haste, grabbing a dressing gown and wrapping it around his body with a flourish, the ties cinched tight around his waist even as his bare feet took him out into the hall.

Of course, nurses were already beginning to move for his room as the monitors signaling his death by excommunication. He ignored most of them, eyes darting around the narrow hallway, looking for the name he most wanted to see. A doctor descended on him, trying to soothe him back to bed, and he rolled his shoulder to remove the unwanted hand from it.

“John Watson. I’m looking for Dr. John Watson. He would have been admitted at the same time as me.”

Bright and searching eyes flickered over the man’s face as he stammered, trying to avoid the question. “I don’t… I can’t release that information at this time.” The fertile mind of the detective saw flashes of the smaller man, bombs strapped to his chest. If He’d been captured again due to neglect…. These people had no idea of his wrath if such a thing should happen. Anger flashed in those vivid eyes, and sharp cheekbones flared sharper as he bellowed at the man trying unsuccessfully to navigate him back to bed.

Where is John?

A flicker of the eyes. Enough to tell him which direction to go in. He set off a a clip, his long feet slapping against the white linoleum as his gaze veritably flew from door to door, finally finding the name he’d been searching for. A variety of options presented themselves in the split second that his long fingers closed around the knob before throwing it open.

Dead. Missing. Coma.

He could feel his heart leap into his throat as he flew like an angry storm into the room, his gaze landing, not on an empty bed, but on John Watson, sitting up against the fluffy hospital pillows with a newspaper clutched in his hands, looking somewhat shocked at the disheveled man standing in his doorway.

User Image

Tell me I should stick around for you.
Tell me I can have it all.
I'm still too tired to care and I got to go.

I get to go home in one week.
But I'm leaving home in three weeks.
They throw me a bone just to pick me dry.

I'm following suit and directions.
I crawl up inside for protection.
I'm told what to do and I don't know why.

I'm over-existing in limbo
I'm over the myths and placebos
I don't really mind if I just fade away

The man shifted his weight uncomfortably from foot to foot, his mind racing over a rather long list of possible ways to tell the Doctor exactly what had happened to his Rose. He glance again over his shoulder, where Gwen met his eye as she ran a cool washcloth over the girl’s arm, cleaning the jagged and rather nasty wound there. Taking a large breath and swallowing the rising lump in his throat, he turned his attention back to the phone held tightly in his hand.

“She’s here. She fell through the rift last night. And she’s….Something’s happened to her.” He wasn’t sure exactly how to phrase the next bit, how to tell the Doctor that Rose was unconscious, badly wounded… As he tried to make words form in his suddenly rather dry mouth, Gwen called out from across the room.

“Jack…. You’d best come over here.”

Rose’s eyelids fluttered open. She could hear a rather loud ringing in her ears, and the rough, heavy sound of her own breath. The room spun for a moment, and she blinked against the bright white lights above her. A machine was beeping somewhere in the background. A lab. She was in a lab, on a cold, surgical table.

A flash, not even a memory, zapped through her brain. A man over her, pain, a table like this one. With a strangled cry, she sat up, looking around her in a panic.

Jack, dropping the phone, rushed over to her, trying to push her shoulders gently down to lay her back on the table. “Rose, Rose, It’s alright. We’ve got you.” Hazel eyes looked around in a panic, unfamiliar faces, everyone trying to calm her, hands trying to push her backward. There were three of them now, the larger man with the dark hair and the bright blue eyes, a woman with equally dark tresses, cut in a blunt line across her forehead, and now another, with sandy hair and a rather large mouth, who was coming toward her with a needle.

A hoarse scream ripped its way from her throat as she kicked wildly, ripping the IVs from her arms, wincing as the right one twinged painfully. Her whole body hurt, cried out against her struggle, and she could feel hot tears streaming down her face.

The first man had managed to get her back down onto the table, and they were restraining her, echoing the name from earlier. “Rose, don’t you remember? It’s me! It’s Jack! Don’t you remember me, Rose?” She shook her head numbly, the strength leaving her. Lifting her head, she saw the other man swabbing the inside of her elbow to inject whatever was in the shot. “Please… Please don’t…” She gripped instinctively at the military coat beneath her hands, gathering a wad of fabric into her hand, a small, hoarse cry escaping as the needle slid into her skin. A moment later she was relaxing backward again, her body relaxing back down onto the table.

Jack, satisfied that she was safe again, smoothed her hair back, wiping a tear from her face with the ball of his thumb before nodding at Gwen and Owen and going back to the phone, which was still dangling by its cord, rotating slowly. A determined look on his face, he addressed the doctor again. “You need to get here. Now.”
User Image

۞

T I M E xL O R D x x x x x x x x x x x x x x N O T xG I N G E R

User Imagex x x x User Imagex x x x User Image

User ImageUser Image
It as if that sound, that magical sound, signaled more than just a departure of the TARDIS. It was a departure from the moment before, from the awkwardness, the anxiety. John’s bright eyes darted around the shaking room, his hands gripping the edge of the console as everything began to move, shake, rumble, beep and generally come to life. And then, almost as fast as it had started, the TARDIS was stopping again, and Rose was running toward the door, smiling again.

She was beckoning him outside as the doors flung open. His eyes flickered to the broken screwdriver, still jammed in it’s slot and on a whim, he took it. At a light jog he made his way toward the doors and he had just stepped out when it hit him. Like being smashed into a wall. A flood of memories, thoughts, feelings, all washing over him and through him. Under it all was a beat. Four low, thumping sounds, like two hearts beating within the same chest.

Th-Th-Th-Thump. Th-Th-Th-Thump.

He raised a hand to his temple, staggering under the force of it. He was vaguely aware of Rose running down the alleyway and as if a whisper was buzzing in his ear, he found his own feet following, dragging him forward blindly.

Down the alleyway and through the door. A hallway. A long, dark, hallway twisting and stretching out before him. He could hardly tell what was reality and what was merely fragments memory flickering behind his eyes. It was stronger here. He could hear the rattle of his own breath in his ears, and forever that tempo, those two hearts which made his own beat a double-fast staccato.

His hand went out, supporting him against the wall, the stone cold beneath his fingers, though his feet, seemingly of their own accord, were pulling him forward. Gulping in air he stumbled forward, his feet seemingly knowing the way. Faster and faster, until he was running down the corridor, his long fingers closing on the door handle and wrenching it open.

There she was. Lucy Saxon.

Her face was frightened, tear-stained, crazed. In one hand she clutched the watch, which was glowing, pulsing brightly. In the other was the laser screwdriver, its tip leveled at the door, which he blocked with his body, seemingly frozen on the spot.

She was sobbing manically, and as John burst into the room, she turned her gaze toward him, her trembling voice shaking with emotion. “I knew. I knew you’d come. You had to. He wouldn’t let you not.” She clutched the watch closer, as if she could keep it from reaching out to him. “But you can’t be. You can’t. You’ll end up like him in the end. Just like him….” Her eyes were hooded, pained, and he opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off as she continued her crazed soliloquy. “I forgive you. For what you’ll do. I forgive you.”

His fingers had strayed to his pocket, closing over the broken sonic screwdriver, his only weapon. Her own hand, shaking wildly, moved across the surface of the other weapon and it purred to life, electricity sparking from it. Everything after seemed to happen in slow motion.

In one fluid motion he brought the sonic screwdriver from his pocket like some sort of western gunslinger. It glowed to life and there was the slightest pause before two blinding flashes of light flared angrily in the small chamber. From the other side there was a small gasp, and Lucy Saxon fell to the floor, the backfire from the Master’s tool rebounded into her, electricity arcing through her small frame. She twitched miserably for a long moment before laying horribly still.

John’s eyes, wide in surprise, watched it all, a whisper falling from his lips. “I didn’t…. I killed her…. I killed her.” His gaze fell downward, where an ominous red patch was spreading on his jacket. A strange, confused look passed over his features. Tears fell unbidden down his cheeks as his trembling hands reached up to part the fabric.

She hadn’t missed this time. The shot was true, right through his very human heart. Large brown eyes, already beginning to go glassy, looked back forward in shock. A cough bubbled up in him, flecking his lips with crimson blood. He collapsed at the knees, his eyes rolling backwards as he crumpled, the screwdriver falling from his hand to clatter ominously to the floor, the noise reverberating around the chamber.

All he could hear was the feeble sound of his heart, thumping erratically, and the raspy sound of his breathing as his lungs began to fill with blood. His head rolled sideways, his gaze falling on the watch, still clutched tightly in Lucy’s cold hand. Tendrils of light were seeping slowly out from it as it pulsed, it’s energy unable to revive him from within it’s metal cage.
heart heart heart
thump dramallama
ninja ninja ninja

domokun
heart heart heart heart heart heart ninja heart heart
burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers