Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ii R a y
IT ISN'T EVEN SUMMER YET AND MY ROOM IS INFESTED WITH MOSQUITOES. There are mosquito remains all over my walls from the battle we're waging, but THEY HAVE INFINITE NUMBERS. I can't hope to win. D; I am allergic to mosquito bites... Not too mention the fact that they're simply annoying...

So if I stop responding it's cause the mosquitoes have won... Send a search party to recover my body. x.x

Noooo be strong, you can survive!

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
Unique Romance

I'm currently taking a defensive position, as my offensive maneuvers have proven useless...

aka; I'm hiding under a thick comforter with my laptop

edit
ONE BREACHED MY DEFENSES.
STUPID BUGS.
LEAVE
ME
ALONE

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ii R a y
Unique Romance

I'm currently taking a defensive position, as my offensive maneuvers have proven useless...

aka; I'm hiding under a thick comforter with my laptop

edit
ONE BREACHED MY DEFENSES.
STUPID BUGS.
LEAVE
ME
ALONE

I hate bugs! Especially in my house and room!
If there is any kind of buzzing in my room while I am trying to sleep, I refuse to sleep until it's dealt with.
And if I cannot find the source or kill it...
I frankly leave my room and sleep on the freaking couch! Lmao.
It's a vicious cycle.

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                          A N N O U N C E M E N T

Hey everyone;
                            Glad to have each and every one of you taking part of Breaking Tranquility! <3

I am officially back now.
                            Typing is a bit hindering but thanks to Voltaren and a great nights sleep I am capable of typing for now.
                            This being said, I have tendonitis so I will be working on posts as frequently as my body will allow.

Anyways... because I was away for the WHOLE breeding season... keeping people up...
                            I've decided to extend the Breeding Season for the entire month of June
                            Just to give everyone ample time to interact during this interesting time. =P

I understand that it's grad season, and such so posting will be sporadic, so lets keep it as active as possible.
                            Keep in mind, I am gone June 21 - June 28 to visit my family in another province and celebrate my little sisters graduation!

Happy posting everyone.
                            Unique Romance

Acid Candy Drops

VespertineVagabond

ii R a y

"Karama_the_fox_demon

iBluezuki

Kanna2012

Enigmatic Malady

Breathe Disaster

Fluffy Apocalypse

Stephy goes Rawrr

Radioactive Snowflake

A L ii E N_P A N D A

Althoci

Thy Lady Ryuusei

Sassie Cassie Mae

Little Sholac

xxxLokiWhispersTruthsxxx

Yukina101

Gaaaah. I had all my posts ready and written on the Evernote program while I'm on the bus to work this week and something's happened cause it's not there anymore. Omg all three posts. Just...can't... urgh.

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Acid Candy Drops
Gaaaah. I had all my posts ready and written on the Evernote program while I'm on the bus to work this week and something's happened cause it's not there anymore. Omg all three posts. Just...can't... urgh.

I'm sure they are there sooooomeeewhere?
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops

They're not showing up in any of my computers/phones/tablets. I've synced them all and it's not there. I have a sinking feeling that I might have fumbled and deleted the page while stashing my phone or tablet away to get off one of my stops off the bus. There's no way to retrieve it unless I'm a paid subscriber.

Just going to have to rewrite it, but there's no motivation for it today, or time for that matter really. Just gah. I had a doozy for Zheana and her reaction to meeting Zevran.

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops

They're not showing up in any of my computers/phones/tablets. I've synced them all and it's not there. I have a sinking feeling that I might have fumbled and deleted the page while stashing my phone or tablet away to get off one of my stops off the bus. There's no way to retrieve it unless I'm a paid subscriber.

Just going to have to rewrite it, but there's no motivation for it today, or time for that matter really. Just gah. I had a doozy for Zheana and her reaction to meeting Zevran.

How long is that meeting going? Shouldn't Azazel just come eventually? Is there any sense in her having to meetings? She can't be around Sioux for long otherwise she will smell like them, which is why she can't go to the densite, obviously.
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops

How long is that meeting going? Shouldn't Azazel just come eventually? Is there any sense in her having to meetings? She can't be around Sioux for long otherwise she will smell like them, which is why she can't go to the densite, obviously.

Azazel's supposed to come at night, and the role-play time hasn't really moved yet. It's practically still early morning. lol
She's only going to hang around for two more rounds of posts that would end up being an overall 10 minute chat. She needs to tell Jah where Azazel can find her anyways.

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops

Azazel's supposed to come at night, and the role-play time hasn't really moved yet. It's practically still early morning. lol
She's only going to hang around for two more rounds of posts that would end up being an overall 10 minute chat. She needs to tell Jah where Azazel can find her anyways.

I thought the meeting place was all predetermined and such?
I don't even recall if Azazel knows of the feathers yet.
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops

I'm pretty sure Zevran wrote in his post that he passed the message on during the week break.
The meeting place was never stated, but it can't be in the same place where the feathers were found, to obvious. She was about to leave a message as to where to met, but bumped into Jah instead. If you feel like there's no need for a formal meet up with Azazel, I can go ahead and just leave any important message with Jah instead since she already is with him. So I might as well do that.

I don't know what you may want Azazel to know about Uktena though? Any information that you want Sioux to know to play around with plot development? Maybe that Goliath is loosing his touch and is too preoccupied with looking around for mates (Not that Azazel is any better at this point).

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops

I'm pretty sure Zevran wrote in his post that he passed the message on during the week break.
The meeting place was never stated, but it can't be in the same place where the feathers were found, to obvious. She was about to leave a message as to where to met, but bumped into Jah instead. If you feel like there's no need for a formal meet up with Azazel, I can go ahead and just leave any important message with Jah instead since she already is with him. So I might as well do that.

I don't know what you may want Azazel to know about Uktena though? Any information that you want Sioux to know to play around with plot development? Maybe that Goliath is loosing his touch and is too preoccupied with looking around for mates (Not that Azazel is any better at this point).

I've noticed within a lot of posts that people are questioning my Alpha's and stating others are better qualified. I don't really like that, I work hard on my Alpha's only to have them belittled in posts =(
I know not everyone likes everyone but still several posts I've read so far.

Anyways, I don't know. Anything really, like what they've been doing, the fact there are no high ranks yet?
It would be interesting for them to see one another again, she can ask any questions of him.
He could be all like "you getting soft?!" lol,
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops

I've noticed within a lot of posts that people are questioning my Alpha's and stating others are better qualified. I don't really like that, I work hard on my Alpha's only to have them belittled in posts =(

Anyways, I don't know. Anything really, like what they've been doing, the fact there are no high ranks yet?
It would be interesting for them to see one another again, she can ask any questions of him.

I didn't mean to say that your Alpha's weren't worthy of their positions. But it is mating season and they both have that on their current interest. I don't get that about Goliath and the rest of the pack, I haven't seen anything, but Zheana thinks the whole of Uktena is deranged, but it does seem like Azazel unfortunately, does have the role of being a hated character because that would be how Sioux would be, everyone wants to be the top dog wolf.

There wouldn't really be anything that would make Zheana seem like she's getting soft at the moment, other than her interest in Hati, but no one knows that. Though I'm not sure if I wanted to have Zheana view Uktena as such a pathetic pack with no high ranks or anything yet, only to find that Sioux is still no better? Should she be insulted/shocked?

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops

I didn't mean to say that your Alpha's weren't worthy of their positions. But it is mating season and they both have that on their current interest. I don't get that about Goliath and the rest of the pack, I haven't seen anything, but Zheana thinks the whole of Uktena is deranged, but it does seem like Azazel unfortunately, does have the role of being a hated character because that would be how Sioux would be, everyone wants to be the top dog wolf.

There wouldn't really be anything that would make Zheana seem like she's getting soft at the moment, other than her interest in Hati, but no one knows that. Though I'm not sure if I wanted to have Zheana view Uktena as such a pathetic pack with no high ranks or anything yet, only to find that Sioux is still no better? Should she be insulted/shocked?

Yeah, as long as everyone respects the authority of the Alpha I don't care what is said in the posts lmao. Hurts a little but it's bound to happen.

And of course Zheana isn't going soft, but Azazel would say that to rile her up sort of thing.
He may even go all demonic and opt the idea to beat her up a little to make it seem as though she had a tussle with a Sioux and fought them off to look loyal to Uktena... you know?

EDITE;
Not everyone might agree with his decisions, but he is a pretty smart wolf and knows how to make the right decisions for his pack. Hence why he didn't allow Storm to kill Jah or anything like that. As much as he'd want to murder them he knows he needs them as pathetic as they may be in his mind lol.

Speaking of Storm, I think she's idle right now. Don't know what to do with her.
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops

Yeah, as long as everyone respects the authority of the Alpha I don't care what is said in the posts lmao. Hurts a little but it's bound to happen.

And of course Zheana isn't going soft, but Azazel would say that to rile her up sort of thing.
He may even go all demonic and opt the idea to beat her up a little to make it seem as though she had a tussle with a Sioux and fought them off to look loyal to Uktena... you know?

EDITE;
Not everyone might agree with his decisions, but he is a pretty smart wolf and knows how to make the right decisions for his pack. Hence why he didn't allow Storm to kill Jah or anything like that. As much as he'd want to murder them he knows he needs them as pathetic as they may be in his mind lol.

Speaking of Storm, I think she's idle right now. Don't know what to do with her.

That could be fun.

To go all out and throw in random stuff. She can hope that when Hati sees her in that situation, he may show concern about her health and want to get revenge and use that plot to somehow have the twins meet up. The other Uktena outside that's really a Sioux outsider (sry, can't remember name) can ask Zheana about the pack that did this to her and learn about Sioux and realise that's where she needs to be.... Whatever. Just word spewing here atm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff