Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bunny

User Image
Main Thread--|--Profiles--|--OOC Thread

This is the OOC thread where we can talk, hang out, or continue anything that has gotten cut off.
You're free to post here even if you're not a member of the RP!
Click the link above to head to the main thread if you're interested in learning more about this roleplay!

Beloved Bunny

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Woo, finally managed to post everything after days of putting it all together!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or PM me.
I'll be hanging around here if anybody feels like chatting. biggrin

Beloved Bunny

Wah, an hour in and nobody has sent in a profile yet! I hope we don't fade into obscurity~

Beloved Bunny

Bumping this thread to hopefully catch some attention. C:
Hello there ~ o wo;
This looks very interesting and I'd love to join, but am having a hard time trying to find a face claim...

Beloved Bunny

mephitical_kitty
Hello there ~ o wo;
This looks very interesting and I'd love to join, but am having a hard time trying to find a face claim...

That's always the hardest part, isn't it? Maybe I can help a bit. Are you looking for a male or female?

Bashful Flatterer

Pastel Magic

Yeah, the hardest part always seems to be trying to find a face claim.

I'd really appreciate the help. < 3 ;;
Ah, looking for a female.

Beloved Bunny

mephitical_kitty

Oh, good, females are a lot easier to find haha. These are a few I found through IMDB, you might be able to find more you'd like by searching up the cast of the series:
From The Tudors there's Sarah Bolger, Rebekah Wainwright, and Perdita Weeks.
From Game of Thrones there's Lena Headey, Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner, Gwendoline Christie, Sibel Kekilli, Rose Leslie, Natalie Dormer, and Nathalie Emmanuel.
From Marie Antoinette there's Kirsten Dunst, Rose Byrne, and Asia Argento.
From Jane Eyre there's Mia Wasikowska and Holiday Grainger who was also in The Borgias.
There's also Hayley Atwell from The Duchess, Jayne Wisener from Sweeney Todd, Vanessa Kirby from Great Expectations, and Keira Knightley who's starred in a lot of historical movies.
Hopefully this wasn't too big of a name dump for you, I just know how hard it is to find that perfect match. (:
Pastel Magic

No, that's alright, when there're choices there's bound to be someone I can find. c'x
Thanks, I appreciate the help ~

I think I might go with Sophie Turner or Mia Wasikowska (/sort of aiming for the younger twin daughter of The Continent).

Hopefully will have profile finished some time later today (/because it's early morning hours and I really need some sleep.)

Beloved Bunny

mephitical_kitty

Hooray, another character from the Continent for Camilla to play with! 4laugh
Don't worry, take your time. I'm headed off to bed myself, I wasn't paying attention to the time and suddenly it's 3AM here.
Good night for now!

Bashful Flatterer

Bashful Flatterer

Sugary Parfait

Bashful Flatterer

Sugary Parfait
Sugary Parfait

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

Watch out! For Lily has arrived, ready to stir up some trouble! cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items