Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just gonna skip straight into this and post a form I've already got made out from another website, haha~

'Literacy' level: I consider myself 'literate' (as much as I dislike that term) when it comes to my skill in writing. That does NOT mean that my posts are always five and six hundred words long, I really wanna make this distinction, I just enjoy developed writing. I'm not quite sure how to explain it, haha. Anyway, I enjoy proper grammar and punctuation, and I do sometimes ask for a post sample, just as a warning~My post length really just depends on my partner, I can do really casual style length to multi-paragraph posts.
Timezone: PST
What characters do you have/play?: I’ve got plenty of OCs, and am willing to make more. I'm not really fond of using human characters though, with the exception of something like a psychic/witch/etc. ^^;;
Here's a list of fandoms and characters I'll do.

Ao no Exorcist: Amaimon, Bon, and Astaroth

Naruto: Kiba, Gaara, Kankuro, a humanized Kyuubi, and Naruto. I'd like to try playing a younger Orochimaru against a younger Jiraiya as well~

Digimon: TK, Tai

Inuyasha: Kouga (though if you want Ginta/Hakkaku, I’m willing to play one of them)

YuYu Hakusho: I've played Hiei, Kurama, and Jin before. I pretty much have the same feeling for this as I do for Naruto, suggest a pairing that you've been wanting to do to me and I'll let you know whether I'll try it or not!

Soul Eater: I can play Soul Eater Evans and Black Star. I'm better with the former, but I don't really have a preference.

What characters would you like to play against?:
Ao no Exorcist: I play Amaimon with Rin or Mephisto, Bon with Rin or Shima, and Astaroth with Rin.

Naruto: I don’t actually have any pairings I really particularly like other than Kiba/Naruto, human!Kyuubi/Naruto, and younger Orochimaru/Jiraiya; feel free to suggest any pairings with characters that I have listed that I play, though.

Digimon: I can play TK and Tai with just about any of the 01/02 boys (other than Ken and Joe, ha~).

Inuyasha: Ginta, Hakkaku, or Inuyasha. Exploring a polygamous relationship between Ginta/Hakkaku/Kouga could be fun too, though.

YuYu Hakusho: Like I said, go ahead and suggest a pairing!

Soul Eater: I pair Soul and Black Star together, so whichever I don't end up playing is who I'd like my partner to play~

Originals: I tend to prefer fantasy, but feel free suggest anything you're craving! I'm also interested in grittier elements though; I love roleplaying taboo things; age gaps, relationship with a friend's father, generally toxic relationships, etc. They're fun to explore, so don't be hesitant to suggest those sorts of things~
Please have some sort of idea/plot/archetype pairing in mind when you contact me! I don't have anything I'm really craving, so it gets really difficult when people contact me saying something along the lines of, "Well, I don't really know what I want to do, I'm up for anything!" @_@

Preferred rp medium: Emails and IM
Any additional notes: Uh… not that I can think of! I am in school right now though, and it’s really tiring; I don’t roleplay much on days other than Sunday and Monday, so a combination of email and IMs are what I find to work best.
Contact information: Email me at ungodubiquitous@gmail.com, or IM me on AIM at soulkey4 or on MSN at soulkey4@aol.com.

Just want to add this, because I seem to have problem if I don't reiterate this; I only do male slash. Gay, slash, yaoi, whatever you'd like to call it, I only do male/male pairings. P: Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, I just seem to get a lot of people that are contacting me about hetero pairings no matter how much I stress that I don't do them!

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff