Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I've been out of the role playing game for some time~ And I miss role playing. So, I figure it's time to play round-up once more!

⋘Directory⋙

First Post
If You Read Nothing Else, Read This
About Me
What I Like In RP Partners

Second Post
Ultimate Craving At The Moment
Themes I Like

Fandoms
Non-Fandoms
Plots

Third Post
Contacts

First off, the things you absolutely must know.
The stuff below is what I'm really in the mood to role play right now with some cravings, but I am absolutely swayed by good plots! So, if you have a great plot or a genre you would like that isn't up there, just ask. I might say no, but it never hurts to ask.

I prefer to role play/plot over instant messenger (though PM or E-Mail is fine/you might talk me into threads) and I only role play male x male unless specifically stated otherwise.

Please, don't be offended if I'm not interested. I will tell you if I'm not (as you should tell me, should you become disinterested) so I don't waste your time.

Now on to the parts where I ramble for a bit. XDD
My nickname's Viola and I'm a woman who is 20 years old in college majoring in psychology. I've been role playing online for 9-10 years, I've been writing and LARPGing longer than that. I like to chat and make friends with the people I'm role playing with, I'm really a very friendly person and I like to have long term role plays and/or make friends that become RP buddies that I have lots of short term RPs with. I also tend to mirror post

I have a few friends, they are close and spend a lot of time at my house. I also have classes (10 hour days, ugh). So, I'm not going to be around all the time, especially when school starts. I have real life obligations and, as much as that sucks, it means I may not get to respond every day. Normally I will be quite speedy with the responses (a few/more a day depending on post length), but in my busy times I may only respond once every other day. If it will be longer, I will try my best to let you know. I'm only human and I can only be in so many places at once. XD

Now, about what I like in my role play partners~
I like someone who can plot with me, who are willing to brainstorm with me when I start throwing around ideas for our RP/plot. Throw twists at me if you want! That is part of the fun. You don't have to ask unless you're harming my character or making my character do something. Be creative and I will love you to death.

Decent spelling and grammar are a must. Three paragraphs plus for intros and at least one paragraph for normal replies, I like detail and thoughts/feelings/etc.

Also, for more one x one's, please check out my friend's thread:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ultimate Craving At The Moment

A pairing with Joker from The Dark Knight.

Something with a plot derived from White Blank Page by Mumford and Sons. I'm obsessed with that song!
Videos on youtube (pairing listed) to that song: Merlin x Arthur - Little Creek x John Smith - Tulio x Miguel
If you know of any more of them, lemme know~

Also, Disney/Animated movie crossovers! Look below for pairing examples.

Themes I Like All The Time:
**I am likely to accept things with these themes that are not on my list.

Age Differences
General Dark Themes
High Fantasy
Taboo
Fluff
Unrequited Love
Burly/Manly Bottom x Small/More Feminine Top
Dominant Personality x Dominant Personality
Power Struggles

Fandoms

Final Fantasy IX
Zidane x Vivi, Steiner x Vivi, Male!Dagger x Zidane, Amarant x Zidane, Zidane x Kuja
I love all the guys~ So, pretty much any pairing you can come up with!... Except for anything with Quina. XD For obvious reasons.

Full Metal Alchemist
Al x Ed, Roy x Ed, Suggest Pairings

How I Met Your Mother
Barney x Marshal, Barney x Ted, Barney x Male OC (Possibly)

Supernatural
Sam x Dean, Castiel x Dean, I'd be open to other pairings.

Psych
Shawn x Gus, Lassiter (Lassie) x Shawn

The Dark Knight
Joker x Male OC, Joker x Batman

Merlin
Arthur x Merlin {Plot below}

The Simpsons
Young Smithers x Young Mr. Burns {Plot below}

Mario
See the plot below!

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog
Billy x Male OC {Before/after/during the movie, it's all cool}

True Blood
Eric x Jason, Eric x Any Male on the show.

Twilight
Edward x Jacob

Stargate SG-1/Stargate Atlantis
Rodney x Daniel, Rodney x John, Ronon x John, Rodney x Ronon, Daniel x Ronon... Any Male x Any Male almost.

Firefly
Simon x Jayne, Jayne x Male OC (maybe)

Based on Asian Dramas... But MxM.
My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox {links to the wikipedia page} is about a boy who releases a nine-tailed fox (demon?) from a painting and shortly after is harmed, the nine-tailed fox saving him by giving him her precious fox bead, which means they are bound until he is healed.

Rainbow - Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin
This anime or based on it. Any combination of the main boys would be fine, I've seen only the second half of the anime! But, I basically know what happened in the first half.

Pitch Black/Chronicles of Riddick
Riddick x Male OC, Riddick x Male Jack/Kyra

Crossovers
Riddick x Simon, Eric x Dean

Disney/Animated Movie Crossover
Example Videos (Links to Youtube): Sinbad x Proteus, Multi-Pairing, Multi-Pairing, Jim x Cale, Jim x Aladdin, more to come (I'm on a crossover video kick)

Songbased
Elfking {Song on Youtube (Ignore the guy singing, he makes weird faces XD) - Lyrics on Wikipedia}

Non-Fandoms

**These are genres, not specific ideas.

Steampunk

Sci-Fi (think Firefly)

Fantasy

Medieval

Modern

Jock/Prep/Class President/School Star x Geek/Punk/Goth

Kidnapped x Kidnapper

Killer in Mental Facility x Psychiatrist

Anything Interesting {I'll listen to most any plot/idea}

Plots

Come Out and Play...
~~~ Major craving! ~~~

Inspired by the game The Binding of Isaac, perhaps with Alice in Wonderland-esque themes. Definitely dark, horror-ish themes to come. Knowledge of either aren't necessary to RP this with me. This world will be completely what we decide on, I have very few set ideas about this.

Part of Game's Description: Isaac's mother was always a religious woman, so when she became seriously mentally ill and started hearing voices, she believed that it was God speaking to her, and in an attempt to cleanse her innocent son of his "sins", she stripped away his toys and clothes and confined him to his bedroom. But the voice insisted that was not enough, and she must sacrifice her son in order to prove her love for him.

And for the plot: Isaac escapes his mother only to find himself in a place that is quite unfamiliar. A mysterious man with an unsettling smile appears and seems to be the only friendly, or at least helpful, thing in this strange, new, disturbing, dangerous, dark world. So Isaac does the only thing he can, trusting that his new 'friend' will help him escape his mother, and in the process, this world all together. But in a place populated with grotesque, blood thirsty creatures, it may not be so simple...

I'm a Vampire... And a Killer. But You Still Love Me, Right?

This will be Vampire x Human Forced Into Marriage. I kind of visioned this... Comical, cause he is very romantic and sweet to his human, he just so happens to be very crazy.

When a vampire tries to steal your infant son to make into a husband, what do you do? Well, for lack of better options, in this case they decided to promise him to a stronger vampire who promised to protect him in return for marriage once their son was of age. It seemed reasonable enough. Now, his parents could get killed and he lives with people who don't know anything about it or he could grow up knowing that he's betrothed. At any rate, the vampire comes for him when he is of age and what choice does he have but to marry the guy? The vampire is a gentleman and not so bad, really. Or, the boy thinks so until he finds a dead body in their garage one day. So, this gentlemanly vampire he's married to enjoys killing and he's not even sure if he's gay yet. Some life he has.

Plots for Fandom

Your Princess Is In Another Castle!
~~~ Mario ~~~

This would be Human Toad x Luigi. Side, optional pairings: Bowser x Princess Peach (I would kind of love it if we could double and RP this pairing as well). This is fairly AU. All of them will be more normal human looking and Toad and Bowser will be human (with Toad having oddly colored hair and a hat and Bowser would probably have horns and claws and such).

Bowser has already kidnapped Peach once and Mario rescued her. That should be the end of the story, happily ever after, right? Well, wrong. Bowser is still in love with Peach, Princess Peach is engaged to her savior Mario (via her father's insistence that she marry), and Peach... Well, she doesn't love Mario, but since when did love matter when marrying off a Princess?

So, where do Luigi and Toad come in? Well, Toad is a servant to the princess and very in love with Mario. In fact, he allowed Peach to be captured the first time. Her return was unfortunate for him, and now they're getting married? Toad knows he has to do something about it. So he goes to Bowser and makes a deal. He'll help Bowser kidnap her again if he can just keep her away from Mario! So she's kidnapped and while Bowser is hoping she gets Stockholm Syndrome, Mario goes after her. Luigi hears about what's happened and goes along to help him save Peach, with Toad as well of course (to monitor their progress and inform Bowser along with being close to Mario). Will Luigi see what Mario can't about the young Toad? Does Luigi have secrets of his own? We'll see!

Hey, Mr. Burns...
~~~ The Simpsons ~~~

This would be Young Burns x Young Smithers. So, they would all look more human, without the yellow skin. XD This was inspired by The Unofficial Smithers Love Song and something like what happened in the video could happen in our RP. =D We can plot together.

Everyone tells him that Mr. Burns is an insufferable boss and none of the interns he hires ever make it more than two weeks. Smithers, fresh out of college, is very determined. So, he applies and gets the position. And Mr. Burns is just as mean and crazy as everyone says. But he manages to get through for a while. Finally, Smithers does something small, but it angers Burns enough to fire him. It's weeks later that Mr. Burns happens upon Smithers, who was unable to find another job and lost his apartment over it. And Burns offers to let Smithers stay with him while he gets a new place and hires him again. And since Smithers really has little other choice, he moves in with this man he hates. Burns house is huge and lavishly decorated, as he'd expect, but it's horribly... Empty and lonely. And the more time he spends with him, the more he starts to think that Mr. Burns is like his house: Lonely.

Modern Day Fairy Tale
~~~ Merlin ~~~

This would be Arthur x Merlin.This is modern AU.

And so we set the stage. Arthur Pendragon is the son of the wealthy and powerful business owner Uther Pendragon, brother to Morgana Pendragon, and resident jock and bully at his highschool. He has the cutest girls hanging on his every word and he is the star player for the football team. He has the world on a string. Merlin Emrys is a scrawny boy born to a very poor home who does any odd jobs he can get his hands on to help he and his mother make it through. Gwen is his best friend and despite not having much, he's pretty happy with his life. One day, he meets an old man named Gaius who runs a book store and hires him on to clean up and shelve books, since he's getting a little old to be running up and down ladders all day. The pay is good enough he can stop doing odd jobs and life is good. Until he wanders into the basement one day and meets a dragon. Well, it was the size of a large dog, but it was very dragon shaped. And it told him he was a wizard and it was his destiny that he and Arthur should save the world together.

Merlin wasn't quite sure he liked his life anymore, but no one can pick their destiny.

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
And last~! To contact me, PM me with what you might want to do. heart

Feel free to introduce yourself, be a bit random, whatever~

If you prefer to RP off Gaia, let me know and I'll give you my contacts

And with that, I'm done!

I am constantly updating this page.

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
And now I bump~ XD

heart heart

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Friendly Fairy

Hello there~ I stumbled upon your search thread and am interested in roleplaying with you. I've roleplayed on Gaia since 2005 so I can easily mirror your replies. I've done many different kinds of roleplays so I can adapt to whatever you crave. Anyway, here goes lots of rambling!

[x] It's rare to find someone who wants to roleplay "My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox" so I'm wondering what kind of pairing you would want to do for that.

[x] I'm actually craving a pairing from a Japanese drama called Yamada Taro Monogatari. If you haven't watched it, I've summarized it below (except the last sentence is something I added). If it interests you more than "My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox", I would love to do this with you.

There are two boys who go to the same high school. They are the top two students of their honors class so everyone admires them and thinks highly of them. People think of them as rich "princes" just because of their high intellect. One of them is actually from a rich family, whereas the other one is actually from a very poor family (having to support 6 younger siblings and two very irresponsible parents). The rich boy will be the only one who knows about the poor boy's situation and is interested in helping the male out. But the poor boy rarely accepts help from anyone because he wouldn't be able to return the favor. So the rich boy will find ways for the poor boy to work for him.

[x] I'm a really flexible roleplayer so I am willing to do whatever. ^-^

Hope to hear from you soon!

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
TrulyJulie
Hello there~ I stumbled upon your search thread and am interested in roleplaying with you. I've roleplayed on Gaia since 2005 so I can easily mirror your replies. I've done many different kinds of roleplays so I can adapt to whatever you crave. Anyway, here goes lots of rambling!

[x] It's rare to find someone who wants to roleplay "My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox" so I'm wondering what kind of pairing you would want to do for that.

[x] I'm actually craving a pairing from a Japanese drama called Yamada Taro Monogatari. If you haven't watched it, I've summarized it below (except the last sentence is something I added). If it interests you more than "My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox", I would love to do this with you.

There are two boys who go to the same high school. They are the top two students of their honors class so everyone admires them and thinks highly of them. People think of them as rich "princes" just because of their high intellect. One of them is actually from a rich family, whereas the other one is actually from a very poor family (having to support 6 younger siblings and two very irresponsible parents). The rich boy will be the only one who knows about the poor boy's situation and is interested in helping the male out. But the poor boy rarely accepts help from anyone because he wouldn't be able to return the favor. So the rich boy will find ways for the poor boy to work for him.

[x] I'm a really flexible roleplayer so I am willing to do whatever. ^-^

Hope to hear from you soon!

PMing you~ heart

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

6,500 Points