Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Mystic

I was sort of surprised at how cheap this was to put together, considering other cosplays I've done in the past. Anyone else have any improvements?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Hunter

Looks great to me, pretty damn spot on. 4laugh

Shameless Mystic

Emerald
Looks great to me, pretty damn spot on. 4laugh
I actually went to a con last weekend and saw a girl in the costume. SO MUCH UNDERBOOB eek

Sparkly Fairy

omfg this is so good 8/10, the skirt or the arms kind of cover up the leg that is up but i guess that can't be helped. But anyways, looks amazing!

Shameless Mystic

S A K U B A R A
omfg this is so good 8/10, the skirt or the arms kind of cover up the leg that is up but i guess that can't be helped. But anyways, looks amazing!
Yea, I'm having trouble finding legs that match better, but she's so bendy in the show, it's still rather fitting.

Loyal Loiterer

Do they make tiny horns you could add? I wanted to say Wed to Darkness at first, but those are too pointy and shiny.

Shameless Mystic

Spes ver eternus
Do they make tiny horns you could add? I wanted to say Wed to Darkness at first, but those are too pointy and shiny.
I looked through a lot of the horns, and they're just too big.

Loyal Loiterer

Aporeia
Spes ver eternus
I looked through a lot of the horns, and they're just too big.

I was afraid of that. Oh well, maybe one day they'll release cutesy robotic horns.

Shameless Mystic

Got the scissor blade, working on covering up the skin patches on the arm.

OG Hero

The only issue i'm finding is the hair you currently have.
I know it's probably nothing personally against you because it's what you have to work with but the blue hair would be much better.

Hopefully they come out with more short blue hair that looks like hers.
Otherwise, good job!

Shameless Mystic

Princesse Orihime
The only issue i'm finding is the hair you currently have.
I know it's probably nothing personally against you because it's what you have to work with but the blue hair would be much better.

Hopefully they come out with more short blue hair that looks like hers.
Otherwise, good job!
The ringmaster's dark wigs item would work, but it's out of my price range. I'll look in to getting it somehow, though.

Shameless Mystic

Made considerable improvements. I'm having trouble seeing how I'd get it closer now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff