Total Votes:[ 53 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100
User Image

Happy Valentine's Day! Mr. Moran came up with this idea while Junnie and I polished it up a bit.
Hope it inspires some fun avatars!

User Image

THE Red Corpse with her dates Carl and Carl Jr.!
First Impression: Carl showed up dressed like an extra in Mad Max, which was cool! I looked over, tho, and saw he brought his son along...for real? Bro we just met! stare
The Date: Since I was in fancy dress, I thought an expensive resturant, but they didn't allow animals. After much debate and bellowing, we decided to romp in a nice wooded area, rub against some trees, and graze a bit in the moonlight. emotion_awesome
Conclusion: All three of us smell terrible, so I had to incinerate my whole outfit. And even tho Carl tried to choke me a few times, I had a great time! You can't kill what's already dead, eh? Call me, Carl! emotion_kiss

User Image

Junnie the Bunnie and his dates Ranger Bunnies: Chad, Mimosa, and Castor!
First Impression: Well, they showed up in a very tiny spaceship that I couldn't fit in! Oh no! I thought the Ranger Bunnies were taller, but they are soooooooo smol. And cute. So cute and smol. emotion_kirakira
The Date: Since I couldn't fit in their ship, we decided to stay at my house and play games! Ranger Castor couldn't win at any game we played, but his little angry face was adorable! After the games, the bunnies took turns telling me jokes from their planet. I never laughed so hard! lol
Conclusion: With all the excitement, we became very tired so we all curled up together for a nap. So cozy! I LOVE YOU RANGER BUNNIES! emotion_bigheart gaia_bunny

User Image

Mr. Moran and his date Sasha!
First Impression: I specifically told her that we were going for wine tasting, so you can imagine my surprise when she opened the door dressed for the beach! emotion_0A0
The Date: All the stares from the other guests made me quite uncomfortable since everyone was dressed in proper attire BUT my date. Sasha also dropped on me that she didn't drink wine. And she said "Like, what?" about a hundred times. cry
Conclusion: Going back to her house, she asked if I wanted to walk along the beach. I was in dress shoes, so I said no. She shrugged and left. Better luck next time? emotion_facepalm

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100
User Image

Welcome to The Dating Game!

Will it be a love connection or a total disaster?

How to play:

-Pick a date (or dates) from the list below!

Odanodan-Odanodan (companion) or SDPlus #270 Odanodan
Sundae-Sundae's Treat or SDPlus #282 Sundae.
Radio Jack-Radio Jack, Kindred Radio Jack, SDPlus #101 Radio Jack, Purity of Radio Jack, or SDPlus #490 Bara Radio Jack.
Edmund-Edmund Companion, SDPlus #004 Edmund, Purity of Edmund, or SDPlus #259 Johnny Holmes (Edmund as Watson).
Snowman-Astra: Beautiful Tiny Snowman, Purity of Snow, or Kindred Pure Snow.
Cresolae-SDPlus #105 Cresento, SDPlus #041 Nicolae, or Nicolae Companion.
Johnny K. Gambino-Purity of Johnny K, SDPlus #013 Johnny K. Gambino, or SDPlus #259 Johnny Holmes (Johnny as Sherlock Holmes).
Eros-Grace of Eros (companion) or SDPlus #113 Eros.
Bunny Rangers-Bunny Rangers (any), Kindred Rangers: Kastra, Mimosa, Haldus, Chad, Avior, or Castor.
Jack-SDPlus #149 Jack, Kindred Jack Sprout, Jack's Past, or Halloween 2021 Shadow Jack.
Sasha-SDPlus #003 Sasha, Sasha Companion, or SDPlus #258 Draculian (Sasha as Mina).
Norman-SDPlus #053 Norman, Norman, or BroMANce.
Carl-SDPlus #120 Carl, Mini Boss Carl, or Carl Jr.
Moira-Moira Companion or SDPlus #006 Moira.
Aphrodite- SDPlus #112 Aphrodite or Grace of Aphrodite (companion).
Ian-Ian Companion, SDPlus #001 Classic Ian, or SDPlus #036 Ian.
Diedrich-SDPlus #201 Diedrich, Purity of Diedrich, SDPlus #489 Bara Diedrich, Astra: Cheering Diedrich, Kindred Diedrich (also Fat and Bara).
Sam-Sam Companion, SDPlus #026 Sam, SDPlus #400 Wager of War Sam, or SDPlus #261 Oh Mister Liam (Sam pose).
Cygnus-SDPlus #674 Model Cygnus, SDPlus #123 Cygnus the Dark Star, or Purity of Cygnus.
Anteros-Grace of Anteros (companion) or SDPlus #114 Anteros.
Ruby-Ruby Companion, SDPlus #007 Ruby, or SDPlus #264 The Ruby Letter.
Liam-Purity of Liam, SDPlus #397 Money & Honeys Liam, SDPlus #025 Liam, or Liam Companion.
Zombie-George's Pipe (Heather/Harry), Male zombie snagged, Female zombie snagged, or Zombie Buddy.
Logan-SDPlus #263 Captain Logan, Purity of Logan, or SDPlus #010 Old Man Logan.
Judas-Wed to Darkness (Judas companion) or SDPlus #238 Judas.
Louie-Louie Companion, SDPlus #035 Louie, SDPlus #398 Dead Giveaway Louie, or SDPlus #698 Guest Louie.

-Next select the option next to your date(s) that you will use in your avatar.
ex: If you select Edmund you may want to use Purity of Edmund for a humorous entry. Or if you want to showcase your avatar's reaction, you can use Edmund's sdplus doll so he isn't blocking your entry.

-Yes, you may use more than one date from the list! 3nodding

-You can also use the First Impression/The Date/Conclusion set up to tell us a little about your date. 3nodding

-Show us how your date went! The choice is up to you! emotion_awesome
*Nothing against Gaia TOS, please!

-You may enter two (2) different, original avatars!
-You may use any items on Gaia for your avatar!
-If you have any questions, please ask! I do have a job and a family outside of Gaia...so I will get back to you ASAP. 3nodding
-Do not use all one item to create your submissions! emotion_facepalm
-I have the right to refuse an avi if the user is being a jerk or not following the rules. emotion_eyebrow
-Please do not quote these posts with questions or entries! emotion_donotwant

How the AWARDS work:
-Junnie, Mr. Moran, and myself will select ten (10) winners at the end of the contest! emotion_brofist
-I will post the main contest winners one-by-one. If you are picked but do not respond in 2 days, I will select a prize for you. emotion_hug
-PLEASE have GIFTING turned on! I like to GIFT! 3nodding
-If your name is posted, your job is to select what prize you want. REJOICE! emotion_dowant
-The Contest Ends: February 29th, 2024!

GOOD LUCK! emotion_bigheart emotion_kiss emotion_skull

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100
User Image

heart Be my Top Ten? heart

Prizes!

I just LOVE a ghoul (or ghoulie!) who steals my heart...right outta my rib cage! wink
User Image
If you see my happy face posted in the thread, be the FIRST to quote it for a special prize! heart

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100
User Image

Clare_N
with Sexy Snowman!
User Image
First impression: He showed up wearing nothing but a strategically placed candy cane and winked at me, so I winked back.
The date: I wanted to show this girl in her sexy red-and-black combo that just because I'm made of snow, it doesn't mean I can't be hot when I want to be.
Conclusion: He was all set to, as they say, "put his thingie into my you-know-what" when he melted. That's the last time I'm dating a snowman.
with Odanodan!
User Image
First impression: So he showed up dressed as a leprechaun and I'm like "What's with the costume? Saint Patrick's Day isn't until next month!"
The date: I went up to her and whispered "I'm not dressed as a leprechaun, I am a leprechaun."
Conclusion: He showed me his treasure, and I'm not talking about his pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Human Clad Monster
with Radio Jack and Ranger Castor!
User Image
First Impression: Oh? I thought Radio Jack and Diedrich would both show up.
Apparently Diedrich couldn't make it for some reason, so Ranger Castor came instead to take his place at the last minute.
That's fine, I guess! At least they brought me a rose🌹
The Date: It was a nice day so we all decided to visit the local arboretum and botanical garden.
We walked along, chatted while sharing stories, and tried not to get kicked out from eating all the plants.
What do you mean we weren't supposed to eat the vegetables?
Conclusion: I guess wearing a dress made of flowers was a bad idea after all, oops.
They lost me a few times because I blended in so well, but they found me before closing time.
All's well that ends well, right?
with Sundae!
User Image
First Impression: Sundae set up a double blind date for us at a cute and trendy date spot on the plaza.
When our dates arrived, they took one look at us and bolted! Can you believe it?
Oh well, who needs them anyway!
The Date: We weren't going to let those two running away ruin our evening.
The two of us decided to make the most of the rest of the date, who knows, it could be fun, right?
We had a quick bite then went out for a night of clubbing and of course shopping!
Conclusion: I think it went well, and look at our new outfits we bought! So cute!
We had a wonderful time and I can't wait for our next date!

Haji Demon
Prince of fae kind with Aphrodite!
User Image
First Impression: The prince decided to wear something to compliment beauty of Aphrodite, turned out Aphrodite had the same idea
The Date: They have done this so many times, the prince always promises something and it always turns out to be nothing like it or too much like it. This is the case of later. Prince promised a relaxing picnic...but this is a bit too relaxing? Oh well...Aphrodite knew what she was getting into, fae are fickle kind and she just finds it cute at this point. They just lied in lush grass for 11 days and 11 nights telling stories and talking about anything or everything they found interesting since, just watching the sky roll around them, stars dance and imagination inspiring clouds pass.
Conclusion: After they have had their fill of each other, they moved on to whatever that catches their interest next. Such is the nature of faekind and gods. They'll surely get together in a few decades to do something again when they start missing each other.
Edna with Fat Diedrich!
User Image
First Impression: He was a lot less muscular and well...a lot bigger than in his dating profile
The Date: He insisted that Edna dresses in 'that outfit' of Princess Leia. Now before you judge Edna, she hasnt been in dating game for a long while. She just assumed that it would be a Star Wars themed party....she assumed wrong. To her horror, Diedrich took her to a cheap restaurant with a lot of families in it and everyone was giving her the looks. He proceeded to order a ton of food, then told the waiter that its Edna's birthday. This has been the most embarrassing evening of her life!! He then ate the whole cake and said that he forgot his wallet!! Where was Edna supposed to carry her purse in this outfit??
Conclusion: never EVER date Diedrich!

glengrin
with Zombie (Male)!
User Image
First impression: I noticed a foul odor a few minutes before my date arrived, a smell of rotting flesh that rolled in cheap cologne. I carry a mask with me since the advent of 2020. It’s a good thing as my date soon arrived and the stench became overpowering.
The Date: He arrived little by little and suggested a graveyard picnic for an interesting atmosphere. With some trepidation I agreed. I couldn’t eat when we arrived though; I had problems not throwing up and there was no way I’d remove my mask. I was getting ready to tell him I was sick and to take me home when his buddies literally started popping up all around us. I fled, called Lyft and went home.
Conclusion: I hope to never see or smell him again. (To be continued)
Part 2: follow up, non entry!

User Image
The date part 2: I thought I had left him far behind, but he literally popped up in my bath as I was trying to wash the lingering aroma off me. It got so bad I died (or is that undied?). Would I never be able to get rid of this guy?
Conclusion: NEVER use The Eternal Connection dating app again!

with Odanodan!
User Image
First Impression: I'd noticed his lovely Irish lilt when we talked on the phone but I sure wasn't expecting an actual leprechaun. Odanodan seemed nice if a bit playful. I enticed him as well, when he arrived to walk with me to a nearby pub I was carrying a musical case. He asked me what I had and I just smiled with a gleam in my eye. Not only magical creatures can make magic.
The Date: We chatted, getting to know one another during the walk and over a bite to eat, while other musicians played. After I pulled out my mandolin and joined in. Odanodan's grin got very very wide as his eyes widened. He began to dance as I played and we had a blast. At the end, we strolled back to my home as the sun came up, kissed goodbye and made plans.
Conclusion: What good luck I've had this time. I'm looking forward to seeing where this leads.

aemperatrix
with Ruby!
User Image
First Impressions: A long-time shopper at the Rack, Lita’s been harbouring something of a crush on its pretty owner and shopkeep since she was a teenager. She ends up asking Ruby out without really expecting anything but a polite turn-down—but Ruby surprisingly says yes.
The Date: They keep it casual, nothing more than an aimless stroll about town, enjoying the Island in all its pretty, late spring afternoon glory. Ruby’s a fan of the sunset, and Lita’s a fan of Ruby, so they slowly make their way to the boardwalk to enjoy the sight as the day dies down. (Lita’s face is its own sunset sight most of the day, as Ruby keeps teasing her, and she blushes easily...) (This may be working greatly in her favour.)
Conclusion: Ruby’s had more fun than she expected, saying yes to the girl on a whim—so they part ways with a promise to do it again the following weekend, still keeping it casual, just to sort of see if it might go anywhere.

iszzyb3
with Aphrodite!
User Image
First Impression: ( This is just a normally body guard job , not a date.. not a date , ahhhhhh she talking to meeeee) Ah yess , we should go to that shoppe next , I agree .... ( gosh she look so pretttty)
The Date: Going to the marketplace with you boss to pick up gifts for valentine's day is not a date . ( OH MY GOSH IM ON A DATE WITH Aphrodite )
Conclusion: I end up holding all the bags from shopping trip ( I didn't get to use my sword I even shined it this morning )
with Norman (broMANce)!
User Image
Day 31: we have finally reached the end of the game. It has been a struggle, a challenge I have grown, we ALL have grown . If the mantwins would have never come to me I would have never have known that pain and the joy of this game. We have slept , ate , and gamed together in this room for a month. I have never felt so close to other beings before. WE WILL FINISH THIS GAME !

Akiko-infinity
with Shadow Jack!
User Image
First Impression: He warned me that he could be a little scary...I see what he meant, but I'm not scared! I'll bet he's a big ol' softy under that pumpkin head!
The Date: We decided on a walk in the graveyard. He feels comfortable there, and the dead are nothing to fear! We walked and talked for hours, about life, death, and being a little weird (he's not the only one!). In the graveyard, we found a cute little kitten running about. He came right up to me and, well, I guess I'm a cat lady now. Jack seemed amused. He even got to pet the kitten, who wasn't afraid of him! It was a lovely night, and as the sun started to rise, we decided we should head home. Jack and I planned for another stroll as soon as we could. With a picnic next time. Cemeteries should encourage such visits more!
Conclusion: Jack and I got along great! Turns out there's nothing wrong with being a little different from each other. Who knew?
with Radio Jack!
User Image
So here I am, minding my own business in a cafe, when I hear wailing coming from a nearby table. It's Radio Jack! He's crying about being dumped...dumped! ON VALENTINE'S DAY! Horrendous, who does that? I come over and offer a shoulder to cry on, and see Nicolae attempting to crawl away under the table.
Ah. Yeah. That makes sense. I swipe his wallet before he slips away and tell Jack I'm taking him out to celebrate Valentine's day the RIGHT way, by forgetting all the people who hurt you and spoiling yourself! We had a blast, shopping until Nicolae's wallet was empty and roasting all the happy couples we saw along the way! It was definitely something I'd do again.
*non-entry!*

User Image

elihec
with Moira!
User Image

I couldn't believe how well Moira and I hit it off online - she was gorgeous and WAY too cool for me. When she invited me to see a concert with her, of course I said yes. I didn't know any of the bands that were playing and it had been a few years since I'd been to a show... But that's okay!
We met up outside the venue, dressed to impress and not so much for the cold weather. We ended up huddling close together for warmth while we waited in line for doors to open. She laughed at all of my jokes, and even seemed a little shy!?
When we finally made our way inside, I bought us each an overpriced beer and hung back while Moira chatted up the merch guys. She was clearly active in the scene and lots of people knew her. I was starting to feel a little embarrassed and out of place when the first heavy guitar riff rang out through the room.
I swear, time slowed down. Moira turned to me, eyes and piercings sparkling in the multicolored stage lights, and held her hand out. I let her lead me into the crowd, unsure if the pulsing in my ears was due to the music starting or my own heartbeat. And then...
Everything went to hell. The next 45 minutes were a violent, swirling clash of bodies that I couldn't seem to surface from. I had heard the term mosh pit of course, but nothing could have prepared me for the beating I took.
I finally escaped the throes and found the edge of the crowd. I just wanted to impress the cute goth girl and now I looked like the biggest loser in the joint.
"Way to hold your own out there!" Moira shouted over the noise as she appeared through the crowd. "Looks like you went a little too hard."
She brushed some of my hair aside and kissed me quickly on the cheek, careful to avoid the blood streaming from my nose. When our eyes met again, she was blushing intensely.
Maybe I went exactly hard enough.

BloodAngel95
with Jack Sprout!
User Image
First Impression:What's with the pipsqueak? I knew I shouldn't have signed up for online dating! I knew it was filled with a bunch of frauds and weirdos, I liked that, but seriously this is too much. oh well let's just get this over with.
The Date:He suggested a walk in park, I went. Why not? I like flowers, but all he did was talk about his brothers and other sprouts nonstop, not even asking me anything! I was just about to lose my temper when he started shouting to another couple direct in front of us for no reason, scaring them away. He did that for everyone we came across during our walk, eventually the park become all ours!
Conclusion:I liked his ferocity! So much angry in a little guy! There just might be a second date after all.
with Ranger Castor!
User Image
First Impression: He is a little cutie! love his smile.
The Date: He invited me on a space date! I was a little startled though. One moment we were sitting having tea and sweets enjoying the view, but then we were floating! zero gravity! so cool! A warning would have been nice. I'll over look it. But I don't know if it was the tea, sweets, or the floating around for the first time, but I feel like throwing up.
"When are we going home?"
"......"
"...?..."
Conclusion: *beep boop* some one save me! I want to go home! *beep* I'm in --nny planet. --nny pla--- *beeeeeeeep*

Chibi faery
with Sexy Logan!
User Image
First impression: If I'm being honest, I wasn't expecting much: all I knew about him was how much he liked fishing. But when he arrived at my home, oh my, what a HUNK he was! It has been so hard finding another older and refined person with the same interests as me: extreme weightlifting and showing off as much of my beautiful muscles as possible. Most men find me intimidating, but that's because they are clearly weak.
The date: We were supposed to go out for seafood, but when he learned about my hobbies, he was beyond excited! We abandoned all prior plans and went to a remarkable beach. He told me that it was a clothing optional beach. Turns out he brought us to the wrong beach. The police that responded were too in awe of our majestic muscles to do anything.
Conclusion: Truly everyone does have a soulmate: we became engaged immediately. Here's our wedding invitation.
with Sundae!
User Image
First impression: HELP???? I'm a witch and I run a desert shop. I was trying out a new spell to create cakes, AND I SUMMONED THIS CHOCOLATE LADY? I MUST OF MIXED UP MY SPELLS.
SHE WOULDN'T GET THE HINT THAT THIS IS A MISUNDERSTANDING.
I COULDN'T STOP CRYING.
The date: Date?! DATE?!???? I WAS TRYING TO WORK AND FIX THIS. SHE WOULDN'T STOP FLIRTING. SHE GOT CHOCOLATE EVERYWHERE SHE STEPPED. EVERYTHING IS GOOPY. SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND PERSONAL SPACE. I WAS STILL CRYING.
I THINK SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A DATE.
Conclusion: She is still breasting boobily in my shop: I locked her in there. I'm afraid to go back. I don't think it's going to work out. I have no idea how to fix this.

satansrose
with Odanodan!
User Image
First Impression: He was not exactly her type but he dressed nicely so she decided to give him a chance as she was tired of going on dud dates.
The Date: It was fairly obvious their drink preferences were very different. She enjoyed wine while he preferred whiskey. She also tried some whiskey but it made her face flush and nose very red. As she had never been intoxicated in public before, she was extremely embarrassed and she felt stressed out by the date's end.
Conclusion: This date of hers was also a dud!

mythological irony
with Shadow Jack!
User Image
First Impression: He doesn't look anything like his profile picture. DX
The Date: She spent most of the date hyper-focused on trying to piece together the few words she could understand from his guttural speech, paying little attention to anything else, even his unsettling appearance.
Conclusion: Unmatching. Even if she could understand him, she's too much of a scaredy-cat.
with Aphrodite!
User Image
First Impression: Wait...is this for real? Am I being pranked? No way!
The Date: After getting over her initial astonishment at being asked out by the goddess of love herself, Cupid and Aphrodite spend a nice time in the flower gardens.
Conclusion: Cupid still isn't sure how this encounter could have been real, but she feels like she's been struck by one of her own arrows and is head-over-heels in love.

Mini Black Velvet
with Moira!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Impression: Moria is cool and charismatic *0*
The Date: Moira taught me how to play guitar and we had some fun jamming together!
Conclusion: Such a fun date, though embarassing of my poor playing skills; hopefully I can improve by the next time we go out!

XxMiserys TearsxX
Sister Arabella with Judas!
User Image
First Impression: His voice seems kind enough, but I feel like he is hiding more than just our secret trists. Its hard to tell, with my blindness, but I am excited none the less, to know where he will take us.
The Date: The room seemed cozy enough, but imagine my surprise, when I discovered he took me to a LIBRARY, as a BLIND person! He assured me not to feel out of place, and quickly offered me a book in brail, while offering to read aloud to me. All in all, I feel assured he didnt mind my blindness in the slightest.
Conclusion: I hope we can do this again! I quite enjoy his reading of poetry and philosophy to me. I just hope he doesnt find me too strange, when I ask him to read to me more.

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100
Quote ME with any questions/comments/concerns!

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100
Ichigo Arerugi

sinscar

Aeternam

iszzyb3

Witch

Oddlies

LightningWings

Mini Black Velvet

mythological irony

Neziar

Bittersweet Reveries

canach

Ananemain

MadHydra

Hattey

Akiko-infinity

glengrin

Balem Abrasax

Haji Demon

Chibi faery

Marsupial

keltycphoenyx

aemperatrix

Moepi

Human Clad Monster

satansrose

YaoJun

Lu Sosa

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100
Open to anyone who wants to join! 3nodding

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100
I'm also still passing out prizes from the last contest! emotion_awesome

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100
Junnie's avatar for this is super cute. gaia_bunny
User Image

Item list:

Labu Necklace Hearts 2,761,690,000g
Young Mrs. Claus' Flirty Top 383,161,000g
Berry Tavern Wench's Cincher 10,121,400g
Red Heart Hairpin 41,174,200g
Ritzy Black Wig 10,309,200g
Rock Angel (Lace Gloves) 164,403,000,000g
Crimson Marionette (Skirt) 45,819,100,000g
Sweet Talker (tee hee) 141,841,000,000g
Starlight Majoko Mariko Eyes (Red Dwarf) 107,433,000g
Crimson Angelic Bride (tiara) 50,789,900g
Artemis Reverence (sleeves) 10,750,900,000g
Purrisienne (wink~) 59,993,300,000g
Kindred Pure Snow 501,808,000,000g
Noticeably Thicc (Lawful Master) 183,105,000,000g

Kindred Pure Snow

First impression: He showed up wearing nothing but a strategically placed candy cane and winked at me, so I winked back.
The date: I wanted to show this girl in her sexy red-and-black combo that just because I'm made of snow, it doesn't mean I can't be hot when I want to be.
Conclusion: He was all set to, as they say, "put his thingie into my you-know-what" when he melted. That's the last time I'm dating a snowman.

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
THE Red Corpse
Just to check: This is a ONE entry contest, correct?
what do you think of my avatar?

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100
Akiko-infinity
THE Red Corpse

Two! Sorry, I forgot to add that. ☹️

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
THE Red Corpse
Akiko-infinity
THE Red Corpse

Two! Sorry, I forgot to add that. ☹️
Glad I asked! This one looks pretty fun too. You, Junnie, and Mr. Moran have the best ideas!

Trash Punk

User Image

First Impression: Oh? I thought Radio Jack and Diedrich would both show up.
Apparently Diedrich couldn't make it for some reason, so Ranger Castor came instead to take his place at the last minute.
That's fine, I guess! At least they brought me a rose🌹
The Date: It was a nice day so we all decided to visit the local arboretum and botanical garden.
We walked along, chatted while sharing stories, and tried not to get kicked out from eating all the plants.
What do you mean we weren't supposed to eat the vegetables?
Conclusion: I guess wearing a dress made of flowers was a bad idea after all, oops.
They lost me a few times because I blended in so well, but they found me before closing time.
All's well that ends well, right?✨

User Image
First Impression: Sundae set up a double blind date for us at a cute and trendy date spot on the plaza.
When our dates arrived, they took one look at us and bolted! Can you believe it?
Oh well, who needs them anyway!
The Date: We weren't going to let those two running away ruin our evening.
The two of us decided to make the most of the rest of the date, who knows, it could be fun, right?
We had a quick bite then went out for a night of clubbing and of course shopping!
Conclusion: I think it went well, and look at our new outfits we bought! So cute!
We had a wonderful time and I can't wait for our next date!💕

(hope I did this right lol)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas