Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
immaneedallofthisspacebroimmaneedallofthisspacebroimmaneedallofthisspacebro
immaneedallofthisspacebroimmaneedallofthisspacebroimmaneedallofthisspacebroimmaneedallofthisspacebro
immaneedallofthisspacebroimmaneedallofthisspacebroimmaneedallofthisspacebroimmaneedallofthisspacebro.
immaneedallofthisspacebroimmaneedallofthisspacebroimmaneedallofthisspacebroimmaneedallofthisspacebro
immaneedallofthisspacebro

This is now closed.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Below are the rules/explanation on what all this noise is about. This will not be an elimination style, rather the winners will be determined by a point system made of community votes via polls. Polls are absolute and ties will be broken by fate (RNG). Voters will be everyone, however, I will be hiring 'professional' voters who will be voting daily. Below are the rules and how to play; be sure to follow them throughout the contest. Now that the contest is underway I will be spoilering this to stop the page from stretching. You would still like to join please click the spoiler to read all the rules/how to play. It is rather long so don't be alarmed.

xFollow the Gaian Overlord's ToS/Guidelines as well as the rules of your glorious Pharaoh.

xThis should by nature, go without saying, most especially if you read the Overlord's rules, but please cut the following from your life: Copying/stealing avatars-cut that. Vote fishing-cut that. Being rude/mean-cut that. Negativity over item choices/schemes/styles/overall being a complete d**k-cut that. Simply put: If you're going to be a rude, humorless d**k: go away. Being a polite, nice, humorous d**k is quite acceptable and most welcome.

xAll entries must be new, complete the requirements for each stage, and be sized the standard 120x150 in order to be accepted. Edit; All of Gaia is your playground, you do not need to strictly use your inventory (unless YOU LIVE FOR THE THRILL) and can use any item Gaia has. You are also able to use the Dressing Room/Customize Avatar and/or the Avatar Builder, however, your final image must be 120x150 (the standard) size. Cosplays (and the like) are not acceptable entries, even if it fits the requirements of the Stage. Main contestants must have their entries submitted before next stage is up in order to be considered for prizes. (Don't worry a timer will be set for you and I will quote everyone when the next Stage is up as a reminder.) Side and Non-Event contestants must have their entries completed by the end of the contest to be considered for prizes.

xOnly ten contestants will be accepted for the main contest (and prizes). Due to few than expected application, there will only be nine main contestants; slot number ten is now closed. Only five will be accepted for the side contest. There are unlimited slots for non-event contestants. Everything is first come first served. You will have until the 01/27/2019 (this is when the contest will start) to reserve a slot for yourself in this contest, no matter what your style of play is. (Non-event contestants can still join but I will not be updating the first page for you so play at your own leisure; you are, however, allowed to post in the gallery thread.) Due to fewer than expected applications, I will still update you as a non-contestant player.

xPlease be advised that this will be about a 12-14 week contest. You have an entire week to complete each stage and polls will be open for a week as well (during the next stage). The extra time is to leave me time to distribute prizes as well as the last hurrah of votes. While it is completely understandable that life gets in the way, please do not join if you're pretty sure you're not going to make it at least 12 weeks (about two months). Any main contestant who misses three deadlines will be automatically rotated out and pushed into the side contest where the first in line will take your place and your points will go to them.

xPaws are WELCOME in this thread. All genders, species, skin tones, and general bases are welcome as well and if you'd like an extra challenge for a 'base' feel free. However, pay attention to the stage rules. (ie. if the stage says to be a pink butterfly, do not try to be a green wasp.)

xIn order to be a contestant (in any style) you must fill out the code in the spoiler below and post it in this thread. Only then will you be provided with the thread to fill out your gallery, where all your entries must be posted. To ensure that you've read everything, please answer 'yes' to the last question.

[b]Username[/b]: Insert here
                [b]Style of Play:[/b] How would you like to play? Main, side, or non-event contestant.
                [b]Headshot Image Code:[/b] Please export your avatar's head and post the code here. I will link your gallery to this code so every can click on it to view your gallery.
                [b]What is your favorite item? ([color=red]Be honest, but choose this carefully![/color])[/b] Insert that here.
                [b]What is your favorite month of all?[/b] Insert that here.
                [b]Contest Experience:[/b] Have you played any of my contests or any contests at all in the AT? Give me the deets! I love reading experiences!
                [b]Am I your glorious pharaoh? (The answer should always be yes.)[/b] Insert here

xCreate your own gallery in the thread provided after you've been accepted (bookmark it for convenience) and set it up however you like. All galleries posted before the start of the contest will be linked through your headshot in the "Contestants/Points" section.

xTry to posting all questions, comments, concerns, and entries early to leave room for error in voting/rounds. I am following the Eastern Standard Time, which means my 10PM is day over, day begin. It might be like a few minutes before or after as I do work. You do not have to let me know if you've completed the stage, but it does help in terms of tracking.

xWhat to Win: The Main Contestants will be polled by the community throughout the contest. They will receive points based on the amount of votes they receive and these points will be tallied at the end of the contest; who ever has the most will receive the grand prize (they must have all 12 avatars to be considered). The "Stage Winner (or winner of the week) will guarantee a single stage prize. There will also be prizes for Fan Favorites; two polls will be up for three days at a time. The first poll will be up as people pick up their favorite overall galleries from the Main Contestants. The second poll will be up as people pick their all time favorite avatar from the Main Contestants (the main contestants are required to submit what they feel is their 'best' avatar from the contest to be submitted for the poll). The Side Contestants will be polled by the community at the end of the contest (after the Fan Favorites poll) for a week and most votes will determine who is victorious. Side Contests must have all 12 avatars in their gallery to be considered. Non-Event Contestants may win small prizes. "Pharaoh's Picks" are special prizes for Pharaoh Misa's favorites. There will be six fabulous prizes (two for each group of contestants) and will be for Pharaoh Misa's Overall Best Gallery and Overall Best Avatar. You must have a completed gallery in order to be considered. All prizes will be sent out at contest end, no later than 04/28/2019 by my mule, Pharaohs Assistant. (Pharaohs Assistant loves assisting her pharaoh! Catch (quote) this image to receive a special prize when posted by the Assistant!)

Opening/PollxxxxxxxxxHow to PlayxxxxxxxxPrize PoolxxxxxxxxContestants/PointsxxxxxxxxStagesxxxxxxxxArchivesxxxxxxxxWinnerxxxxxxxxRates

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

So what in the name of me are we fighting for? Obviously glory. But, also pretty, nice, shiny things. As mentioned in the previous post, there is a separation of prizes. Main, Side, and Non-Event Contestants will be able to receive prizes. There are overall, weekly, and random presents for pretty much everyone. 'Professional' voters are being hired to ensure that there are plenty of votes to go around (so don't fear that the slow AT will hinder your ability to get votes). As usual, all prizes will be sent from my mule, Pharaohs Assistant. Here's how the prize system works*:

The Main Event;
                This is what ten contestants are vying for (aside from glory/bragging rights since I can't send that to you in a trade). These prizes are based solely on how many points you receive throughout the contest and are calculated in the next post. There can only be one glorious victor (but there will be two runner ups) and most points wins. Naturally, the user in Slot One will be declared our winner and would have beaten everyone else. Money and Bragging Rights. Get em.

Slot One:User Image + 1 Trillion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Two:User Image + 500 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Three:User Image + 250 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner

The Side Event;
                This is what the five Side Contestants are vying for. Of the five, only three will receive one of the glorious prizes below. This is less stressful than the Main Contest, but still more rewarding than the Non-Event Challenge.

Slot One:User Image + 100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Two:User Image + 50 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Three:User Image + 25 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner

The Stage Prizes;
                Each week one person will be proclaimed the victor of the Stage. They may not win the contest but they sure kicked your a** this round. Below are the prizes for winning the Stage (is the same the whole way down).

Slot One:100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxSyfawx
                Slot Two:100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxcanach
                Slot Three:100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxiHATSU
                Slot Four:100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxiHATSU
                Slot Five:100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxiHATSU
                Slot Six:100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Seven:100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Eight:100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Nine:100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Ten:100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Eleven:100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Twelve:100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner

The Fan Favorites;;
                These are determined by the FANS! (It's also only for the Main Contestants!) This isn't about how great you met the requirements for the individual Stages, nay this is about your overall avatar compositions. Your overall gallery will be up and judged by the world (by world I mean Avatar Talk) and you will pick what you consider to be the BEST avatar you made this entire contest. Your 'best' avatar will be up against all the other 'best' avatars so let's see who comes up on top! Please have your 'best' avatar submitted prior to the finishing of the first poll. If you do not submit for it, you forfeit the prizes for the Best Avatar. There will be two polls (three days each) to determine the Fan's Favorites. The overall BEST avatar and BEST galleries will receive the following prizes:

Best Gallery

Slot One:Item(s) from Cash Shop(s) 249GC or less
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Two:50 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Three:25 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner

Best Avatar
                Slot One:Item(s) from Cash Shop(s) 249GC or less
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Two:50 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Slot Three:25 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner

The Pharaoh's Picks;
                Pharaoh Misa is your glorious pharaoh for a reason. I will choose who I deemed to have the best gallery and the best avatar from each side. This means that even Non-Event Contestants will have a chance at an amazing prize!

Main Contestants ONLY
                Best Overall Gallery:x1 item from Cash Shop(s) 149GC or less + 120 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Best Overall Avatar:x1 item from Cash Shop(s) 99GC or less + 50 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner

Side Contestants ONLY
                Best Overall Gallery:x1 item from Cash Shop(s) 129GC or less + 100 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Best Overall Avatar:x1 item from Cash Shop(s) 50 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner

Non-Event Contestants ONLY
                Best Overall Gallery:x1 item from Cash Shop(s) 90 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner
                Best Overall Avatar:x1 item from Cash Shop(s) 40 Billion Gold
                xxxxxxxxWinner

The Random Prize Pool;
                Here lies the pool of randomness. These will be delivered to people for no other reason then because I want to. There are several copies of most of the stuff here but I'm not going to post them multiple times because lazy. Some are bundles, some are items, some are RIGs, some is just gold. Also mixed in are six prizes which, open to everyone, are auto granted (gifted) to whoever catches this image. That image will only be posted by Pharaohs Assistant. Every other prize (for the sake of my sanity) will be delivered at the same time at the end of the contest. I will be adding more items as I go through my inventory. There is a secret, SECRET prize that can only be won by certain circumstances but I won't list them here.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

*Sometimes a person just wants glory (this makes them a nutcase). If you want for nothing but for the rich taste of a loser's tears or the sweet sound of cries of defeat, you have the option for forfeiting your prize (only ones you have won) to a select person (be they someone in this thread or someone else). Please advise so I can have the prizes redirected as needed. Bonus items/gold/cash (not necessarily listed) can be added if someone does something that fits a secret criteria of mine.

Opening/PollxxxxxxxxHow to PlayxxxxxxxxxPrize PoolxxxxxxxxContestants/PointsxxxxxxxxStagesxxxxxxxxArchivesxxxxxxxxWinnerxxxxxxxxRates

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Here are the contestants for each style of play! Only Main Contestants will follow the point system during the contest. Side Contestants will receive points following the end of the contest. Non-Event Contestants will not receive any points of any kind. Said points will be under the headshot. All headshots will led you the user's respective galleries. If you are unaware of how to get your headshot, please click here.

mainxplayers

User ImagespacegoeshereUser ImagespacegoeshereUser ImagespacegoeshereUser ImagespacegoeshereUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                20spacegoeshereaxb19spacegoeshereaasb39spacegoeshereeab17spacegoeshereeabThis slot is closed.

User ImagespacegoeshereUser ImagespacegoeshereUser ImagespacegoeshereUser ImagespacegoeshereUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

0spacegoeshereaxb28spacegoeshereaasb27spacegoeshereeab22spacegoeshereeabThis slot is closed.

sidexplayers

User ImagespacegoeshereUser ImagespacegoeshereUser ImagespacegoeshereUser ImagespacegoeshereUser Image

xxxspacegoeshereaxbxxxspacegoeshereaasbxxxspacegoeshereeabxxxspacegoeshereeabxxx

non-eventxplayers

User ImagespacegoeshereUser ImagespacegoeshereUser ImagespacegoeshereUser ImagespacegoeshereUser ImagespacegoeshereUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.spacegoeshereUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.spacegoeshere

Opening/PollxxxxxxxxHow to PlayxxxxxxxxPrize PoolxxxxxxxxxContestants/PointsxxxxxxxxStagesxxxxxxxxArchivesxxxxxxxxWinnerxxxxxxxxRates

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Welcome to the Stage section. Each Stage will last an entire week (seven days). They will start and end on Sundays. Each Stage will have a theme you must recreate in order to clear it. You can interpret the theme how you wish but present the theme clearly, else you run the risk losing voters. If there are any questions regarding them please ask them as soon as you can to leave room for error. This information will be deleted and replaced by weekly challenges once the contest starts. If you missed this, feel free to check out the next post "Archives" to see what the previous stages were. The current Stage will be posted here, however, the previous Stage will be in the first post for voting.

Stages

#ThereAreNoMoreStages

Please be advised that there are no more stages. Please review here. Thank you.

Time Remaining

Opening/PollxxxxxxxxHow to PlayxxxxxxxxPrize PoolxxxxxxxxContestants/PointsxxxxxxxxxStagesxxxxxxxxArchivesxxxxxxxxWinnerxxxxxxxxRates

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

This is the archive post. In the spoiler below, will be a complete set of the previous Stages, listed from week one to week twelve. Use this section to look at challenges you've missed/make sure your entries are posted in order. Remember in order to be considered for grand prizes, all twelve must be in your gallery by contest's end.

Stage One
                #Creatury
                For 'January's' challenge, you must create a mythical creature, including, but not limited to stuff on this list or this one. And yes I did just google a list of mythical creatures to give some inspirational links. Sue me. You are not allowed to create the following: mermaid/siren, fae/fairy, dragon, faun/centaurs/satyr, dinosaurs, unicorn, and/or werewolves. Because reasons. You must also include that 'favorite' item of yours just to start this off right.

Stage Two
                #Faebuary

For 'February's' challenge, you must create a fae/fairy type avatar. Your fae/fairy does not require wings as many folklore do not include such creatures with wings. Your fae/fairy can be dark or light or whatever you like. (Yes, this is why you were prohibited from doing this during Stage One.)

Stage Three
                #MarchofRobots

For 'March's' challenge, you must create a mecha/robot/android type avatar. Scenics are welcome, but only if a 'creature/I AM' mecha type is used.

Stage Four
                #AprilShower
                For 'April's' challenge, you must think rain! While you can make any type of avatar you like for this one, rain must be included. This may included spring showers or thunder storms etc.

Stage Five
                #MerMay
                For 'May's' challenge, you must create a mermaid/siren. (Yes, this is why you were prohibited from doing this during Stage One.) You can make it as beautiful or as horrifying as you like; they can be in water or muck or land etc. Tails OR wings are required for this (some folklore advise that Sirens are half fish OR half bird and sometimes even have snake but Nagas are not permitted this time). Remember the rules: Cosplays and the like are not acceptable so no little mermaids or attempting to drown Wendy.

Opening/PollxxxxxxxxHow to PlayxxxxxxxxPrize PoolxxxxxxxxContestants/PointsxxxxxxxxStagesxxxxxxxxxArchivesxxxxxxxxWinnerxxxxxxxxRates

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

This post is reserved for the winner of the Avatar Calendar Challenge. Their entire gallery will be displayed on this post so that all may bow before their glory. #forthegloryofbeatingotherpeopleattheirowngame

there is no glorious victor; perhaps in the future there will be

Opening/PollxxxxxxxxHow to PlayxxxxxxxxPrize PoolxxxxxxxxContestants/PointsxxxxxxxxStagesxxxxxxxxArchivesxxxxxxxxxWinnerxxxxxxxxRates

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Quote the image below to get a rate of your current avatar; Art by Tuni Fish. Please be advised I will not be personally rating/providing suggestions for avatars created for this contest. Feel free to ask others in or out the thread. (Also, this goes without saying, but don't make your current avatar the avatar you're working on for the contest; I will deduce points if you do.)

User Image

Opening/PollxxxxxxxxHow to PlayxxxxxxxxPrize PoolxxxxxxxxContestants/PointsxxxxxxxxStagesxxxxxxxxArchivesxxxxxxxxWinnerxxxxxxxxxRates

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Your glorious Pharaoh allows you to post. 3nodding User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lunatic

wow good luck misa!

there are some juicy prizes out there so I hope people will be motivated to enter.

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Username: IVIoonbean
Style of Play: Main
Headshot Image Code: User Image
What is your favorite item? (Be honest, but choose this carefully!) Hmm perhaps...Shoujo Memories? I'm a sucker for a sailor moon reference ♡
What is your favorite month of all? October
Contest Experience: I have been in a couple, but its been a long time and tbh I'm a little nervous/scared but I always loved doing these cool long contests. I think one of my favorites I've ever done was where you had two kinda...themes, per avi, from a whole list for each mini contest so you had some overlap but still way different avis. It was so fun!
Am I your glorious pharaoh? (The answer should always be yes.) Yes, of course!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Creepo Marv
wow good luck misa!

there are some juicy prizes out there so I hope people will be motivated to enter.

Marrrrrrvvvv! Hi boobalah! emotion_bigheart Yes they really are some yummy prizes. I won an angelic halo back in may and it finally sold about two months ago so I've been buying my wishlist and getting art. I also had all this gc that I can't do anything with because all the stuff I want isn't in the cash shop lol. I'm hoping the prizes are good enough because I'm not well known around here anymore so I don't think my name is going to carry any weight/interest. emotion_facepalm User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
IVIoonBean

What is your favorite item? (Be honest, but choose this carefully!) Hmm perhaps...Shoujo Memories? I'm a sucker for a sailor moon reference ♡
Contest Experience: I have been in a couple, but its been a long time and tbh I'm a little nervous/scared but I always loved doing these cool long contests. I think one of my favorites I've ever done was where you had two kinda...themes, per avi, from a whole list for each mini contest so you had some overlap but still way different avis. It was so fun!

SCREAMING! I'm so happy you joined! I'm going to add you to the main contestants and here is where you can post your gallery to your liking.

OMG I miss my old contests. Underrate 3D was my all time favorite it was the best month I ever spent on gaia tbh and this thread is basically a copycat of that one. I hope we all have funnnnnn!
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pharaoh Misa
IVIoonBean

SCREAMING! I'm so happy you joined! I'm going to add you to the main contestants and here is where you can post your gallery to your liking.

OMG I miss my old contests. Underrate 3D was my all time favorite it was the best month I ever spent on gaia tbh and this thread is basically a copycat of that one. I hope we all have funnnnnn!
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yay thank you~ I will get onto making that gallery as soon as I'm not stuck using my phone~!

There really were some great contests before, so unique compared to a lot now.
But this one seems like it will be super fun, im looking way forward to it!♡

eminoir's Spouse

Username: canach
Style of Play: main
What is your favorite item? (Be honest, but choose this carefully!) 'yes miam' bc i made it (recolouring counts o . k)
What is your favorite month of all? december
Contest Experience: i don't think i've done any of your contests before? I've done a bunch of other peoples though. I mostly just make contests now and occasionally join outerspaced if the item is cute.
Am I your glorious pharaoh? (The answer should always be yes.) i'm too pretty to answer this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff