Strong & Powerful 0.084848484848485 8.5% [ 42 ]
Tantalizing & Seductive 0.076767676767677 7.7% [ 38 ]
Strange & Mysterious 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 90 ]
AWESOME!!!! 0.1979797979798 19.8% [ 98 ]
Total Votes:[ 495 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

Click the banner to go to the new thread!

User Image

This thread will soon be closing, and a new thread will be opened. [See details here.]

Struggling with how to stay fashionable in this Gaia recession?

Where prices are sky-high, and gold is difficult to come by for the casual earner!

Are you new to gaia, and trying to work with a small budget?

Are you simply a cheapskate?

Fear not! Here, we'll set you up!

Heart Giver

Purpose of this thread:

No rules, no games. This is a place to share ideas about what you can do with the cheaper items on Gaia. Try to keep avatars around or under 500k at the most. Have fun! heart And if you see an avatar you like, you're welcome to use it. And if you'd like to make a request, I'm sure that somebody would be happy to help you. Please be gracious to those who help you, tip them and thank them.

If you are new and can't afford an outfit, then let me know and I would be happy to help you. emotion_bigheart

There's a thread [Here] that features inexpensive items that don't get very much attention. You can also chat about inexpensive items and/or budgeting here.

Additionally, there's a thread [Here] with FREE items!

A Fun Challenge: Try to create stunning outfits with some of the most common, cheap, or unpopular items on gaia.

*New: Find ideas for gold shop item combos at [The Golden Matchbox].

*New!!: Scroll down and check out the new Grab Bin!

Tektek is currently experiencing technical difficulties, so you may ask for help finding items on previously posted outfits. Beware of mis-pricing on the dream avatar creator as well.

I have been somewhat inactive recently, but you are still free to post and I log in regularly in case you have any questions or requests!

BONUS: If you want your design featured on the front page, quote me and ask (and tell me which avatar you want featured of course). Only 1 design per user, credits will be given on the front page. As of now I'm only taking males.

Heart Giver

Here's a few ideas to get you going!
Each of these outfits are currently under 100k.

For a female...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For a male...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heart Giver

Designs submitted by users!

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 6. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 7. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
8. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 9. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 10. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 11. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 12. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 13. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 14. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
15. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Created By...
1. Marie-Cris
(more outfits by Marie can be found here)
2. Imrae Myett
3. Freddus
4. Choco_Slushie
5. Deleritas
6. lil pixy girl
7. Bashful Fawn
8. konoko - tan
9. AtrosM
10. Nightmare1
11. Valiriah
12. SylvieRagdoll
13. SYAHID_FISABILILLAH
14. Milmil as Mike
15. Accelerato

For more inexpensive avatars, check out this thread.
If you're looking for more extra cheap avatars that are under 20k, then this is the place to go!
Cheap Cosplay avatars can be found on Page 40.

Heart Giver

*New! Various Links and Affiliates! New!*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

Just ask to be added to this list. (:

Here's the code for my banner, so you can link me too!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-talk/simple-designs-a-collection-of-cheap-outfits/t.90502699/][img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm84/Night-Rain7/SimpleDesigns-Banner.png[/img][/url]

Heart Giver

*New! Grab Bin *New!

This has been moved to a charity thread! Check it out!
User Image

I'm going to put a ton of items in here and if you see anything you'd like to have, then just ask! You can get 1 item each month. Most items will be fairly inexpensive, but don'tcha just love free stuff?

Please send me a Private Message with your requested item(s), titled Grab Bin.

Newbies (if your account is less than 6 months old) may request up to 10 items.

Don't know what to pick? You guys can also request random items.

Keep your eyes peeled for new items! (And maybe the occasional gem, who knows?) xd

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

TazIsSkirtGirl's Princess

Hyper Sex Symbol

14,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Married 100
Raining_Nights
Go ahead and start posting!

http://www.tektek.org/av/717503

Heart Giver

Dramaticrabbit
Raining_Nights

Be sure to copy and paste the code so we can see the image. xd

Heart Giver

Around 20k.

TazIsSkirtGirl's Princess

Hyper Sex Symbol

14,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Married 100
Raining_Nights
Dramaticrabbit
Raining_Nights

Be sure to copy and paste the code so we can see the image. xd

Heart Giver

Around 10k.

Heart Giver

Just over 20k.

Heart Giver

My outfit is actually pretty cheap (in other colors). The flower would layer over the hat, like in my current avatar. This outfit is just over 60k.

Heart Giver

Under 30k.

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Here's an awesome looking creepy doll avatar that's under 300k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces