Welcome to Gaia! ::

21 at last! What do you do?

Party like a Rockstar and hopefully remember most of the night! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 9 ]
Enjoy it, but let's not go overboard. 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 8 ]
Treat it like any other b-day. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
Tavern Wench ((Poll Whore)) 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 960 961 962 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

#################INTRODUCTION

Season FIVE of REDWINE Remix is coming to a bar near you in Spring of 2011. Either you've been waiting for this since it ended almost a year ago... or you've never heard of it. No matter which group you're in, here's a bit of a refresher!

Our first season was a traditional contest, borrrrrrring by today's standards. In the second season we implemented an average system and our challenges got more creative. In the third season, the entire contest was run in teams.Last season we implemented a roleplay aspect and put the contestants into teams lead by the judges/owners of this contest.

That's a pretty awesome track record and this season, we're reaching even higher. We'll be running two simultaneous contests with different challenges and different contestants for each. Does that sound like madness? Cause if it does, this probably isn't for you.

The first contest is called Champagne. Its contestants we'll fondly refer to as "Champs". We usually don't let winners and finalists from previous seasons compete, but for Champagne, we will. In fact, we'll only let individuals who have finaled in a contest to compete in Champagne. Through Champagne, we'll find the best of the best.

The second contest is Sparkling Cider. This correlates with our "easy" rate in the main REDWINE thread. This is for individuals who have never finaled in a contest. We're going to call these folks "Sparklers". We understand that there are a lot of contest veterans and if you're starting out, it's hard to do well in a contest just because of these veterans. The Sparkling Cider contest will level out the playing field.

So there you have it. We're doing a celebration of all contests! But there is one more thing! Our rounds this season are going to be based off contests that you've seen, that you've participated in and that you've run here in the AT. Rounds will be inspired by specific contests that we feel should be featured.

[ introduction ] [ entering!] [ bartenders] [ order up!] [ the alcoholics ] [ AA report card ] [ your DUI ticket ] [ disorderly drunks ] [ reigning drunks ]

User Image
User Image

#################ENTERING!

To enter either contest, post this application in the thread.
            [color=darkred][size=18][align=center][b]Hi, My Name is -insert your name- and I’m an Alcoholic[/b][/align][/size]
            [b]Example Avatar 1:[/b]
            [b]Example Avatar 2:[/b]
            [b]I have been tekteking for:[/b] (How long?)
            [b]I am applying for:[/b] (Which contest? Champagne or Sparkling Cider?)
            [b]I am qualified for the contest because:[/b] (Link to a contest where you have been a finalist for Champagne. Not applicable for Sparkling Cider.)
            [b]I will be dedicated because:[/b] (If you've been in other contests before how far did you get? Were you eliminated for a no show or just because of points? Basically we want to know how committed you can be. If you can't commit then think twice about joining)[/color]

We will be accepting as many qualified candidates as we feel necessary but we're looking for 15 minimum. Good luck!

An extra note for those of you in the Champagne contest! You'll be anonymous this entire contest. You will need to use a mule throughout this entire contest. All your posts in REDWINE (that relate to the actual competition, as in posting wips or critiquing other's wips) must be with this mule. Once you're accepted, we'll give you two passwords one to PM to REDWINEr, our mule. We won't look at this PM until the very end when we find out who is the winner of the contest. The other password you'll PM to Jam (using your mule) with your first entry--to make sure that you have been accepted as a part of this contest.

The entry fee with be 2k, but you will receive this money back once you are eliminated. The entry fee is just like a security deposit, so long as you try your hardest to enter you will receive the money back. If you disappear you will not get your entry fee back. Please send this entry fee to .Green.Tea.Pocky. when you have been accepted.

1st Place will win 50k (+the return of their entry fee)
            2nd Place gets 35k (+the return of their entry fee)
            3rd Place receives 20k (+the return of their entry fee)

We're looking at a total of 10 rounds. The deadline for each round will be posted clearly in the Order Up! post. For an extension, you must post your conflict in the thread 24 hours before the entry is due.

Please submit your entry to Jamais Changeant as soon as possible. You are encouraged to post your avatar for comments and advice from the other contestants. You are also allowed to edit your avatar once you have submitted it.

[ introduction ] [ entering! ] [ bartenders] [ order up!] [ the alcoholics ] [ AA report card ] [ your DUI ticket ] [ disorderly drunks ] [ reigning drunks ]

User Image
User Image

#################BARTENDERS

We are the original three of the Redwine Rating Thread and we will be judging this contest. Like any bartenders we have the say as to when to cut you off.

User Image.Green.Tea.Pocky. (AKA Aki)
            I've been on Gaia for seven years... and I'm pretty much done with it. I've been in a hiatus of sorts for a while now, and I don't plan to stop. The only reason I come back to check (ever) are my friends... and the community. My avatar tastes have evolved a lot over the past few years and I can't really call it traditional AT aesthetics anymore.

User ImageJamais Changeant (AKA Jam, Jammy, etc.)
            I've been on gaia for over five years now and I still love it! My favorite thing to do on gaia is creating avatars and I like to think I'm pretty good at it. I've competed, I've judged, and I've run contests of all sorts in the AT. I know what to look for and I know what to expect; so no excuses! (Also, I'm now 21! So join me for a toast some time!)

User Image Endlessly Silenced (AKA End, Poptart or Llama)
            Blahlbahblah

El Clocko

Your Ticket:
            x/10 Aesthetics
            x/5 Originality
            x/5 Adherence to Theme
            x/20 TOTAL

[ introduction ] [ entering!] [ bartenders] [ order up!] [ the alcoholics ] [ AA report card ] [ your DUI ticket ] [ disorderly drunks ] [ reigning drunks ]

User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

#################Order Up!

CONGRATULATIONS!

We've finished another season of Redwine REMIX and you all amazed us once again. The winners have been named and the final results have been posted. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!

Champagne

Shibuya Narumi you have been named the best of the best in Season V of Redwine REMIX!

Sparkler

The Censorship Fairy you have been named the best of the rising stars in Season V of Redwine REMIX!

Round due October 21st

Prospective Rounds:
            Round 1: Before you begin...
            Round 2: Psychological Damage
            Round 3: RANDOMOCITY
            Round 4: War of the Webcomics
            Round 5: Minstrel Hall
            Round 6: Liar Game
            Round 7: Pixel Pliancy
            Round 8: Launch My Line
            Round 9: The RPG Quest
            Round 10: REDWINE REMIX

[ introduction ] [ entering!] [ bartenders] [ order up! ] [ the alcoholics ] [ AA report card ] [ your DUI ticket ] [ disorderly drunks ] [ reigning drunks ]

User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

#################THE ALCOHOLICS

Champagne
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Nefarious Schemes ~ ~ ~ Shibuya Narumi ~ ~ ~ jhack ~ ~ ~ Eialyne ~ ~ ~ Silverinaa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            sinsinbaby ~ ~ ~ Ayreoni ~ ~ ~ Surreal Nature ~ ~ ~ WhiteRussianDownfall ~ ~ ~ Arithalia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            dame de la nuit ~ ~ ~ Afro and Sergeant

Sparkler
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Call Me Peachez ~ ~ ~ Raccoon Red Love ~ ~ ~ Kitt Koneko ~ ~ ~ -My Litlle Shadow- ~ ~ ~ Alexzandera

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Starzel ~ ~ ~ Quiet Judgments ~ ~ ~ Gutcakes ~ ~ ~ The Censorship Fairy ~ ~ ~ Dr Entropy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            HoneyRoasted ~ ~ ~ friendsh1p is magic

[ introduction ] [ entering!] [ bartenders] [ order up! ] [ the alcoholics ] [ AA report card ] [ your DUI ticket ] [ disorderly drunks ] [ reigning drunks ]

User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

#################AA REPORT

Champagne

Shibuya Narumi

1ST PLACE!
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Syrah (or Shiraz)
            Food pairings: meat (steak, beef, wild game, stews, etc.)
            Aromas and flavors of wild black fruit (such as blackcurrant), with overtones of black pepper spice and roasting meat. The shiraz variety gives hearty, spicy reds.

8/10 Aesthetics
            5/5 Originality
            5/5 Adherence to Theme
            18/20 TOTAL
            GUH. Even if I try as hard as possible to hate the cluttered matching look, I can't. I love the beasty figure and the wine imposed on it. It's like a bite of food + a sip. It's a good looking avatar, but a nice interpretation too. Sometimes, literal works.

9/10 Aesthetics
            5/5 Originality
            5/5 Adherence to Theme
            19/20 TOTAL
            This is gorgeous and I immediately understand your inspiration. The detailed texture is perfect cause it makes me think of spices right away. And the beast body is superbly done. This also was the clencher in me knowing exactly who you are. Well done.

7/10 Aesthetics
            3/5 Originality
            3/5 Adherence to Theme
            13/20 TOTAL
            The animal part of the avatar makes clear sense but all those textures...seem like they are there just because you wanted them. Until I look at the spicy aspect of it which is appropriate with the textures but not to this degree. The textures are too over powering, it doesn’t aesthetically flow into the animal part of the work. The only solid constant thing is the color choice.

Total: 16.66/20

jhack

3RD PLACE!
            Noble Rot Wines [x] are dessert wines derived from grapes that were allowed to rot or mold.
            I played with the idea of life and decay, with the contrasting colors.

7/10 Aesthetics
            4/5 Originality
            4/5 Adherence to Theme
            15/20 TOTAL
            I like the effect a lot more than the actual avatar. I wish instead of the blue, you choose reddish, purpleish, or greenish colors. I think that rot wine doesn't sound appealing but I think you made it sound less appealing with the flies.

8/10 Aesthetics
            4/5 Originality
            5/5 Adherence to Theme
            17/20 TOTAL
            Damn this is pretty sexy. The subtle colors are fantastic. Only thing I'd like to pick on is the bright blue. Especially that tassle, it's a jarring contrast.

8/10 Aesthetics
            3/5 Originality
            3/5 Adherence to Theme
            15/20 TOTAL
            You were going for color contrast and only did it with one item and that long light blue streak; which really makes a huge cut in the tektek would be better off without it. This is a very interesting type of wine; the avatar lacks to mirror that effect. This avatar presents itself as any other dark avatar; it’s good but not unique. This type of whine is created with a rotting fruit if there was an area on the avatar that was “healthy” so we could see the comparison that would big this too a whole new level for the color contrast is not strong enough to push it there.

Total: 15.66/20

Eialyne

2ND PLACE!
            I was inspired by the festivity of mulled wine.

8/10 Aesthetics
            4/5 Originality
            5/5 Adherence to Theme
            17/20 TOTAL
            Definitely good to get in the season. I really love the dress you have her wearing as well as the smoke coming off. I feel like I can almost smell mulled wine! The head and the make up is very beautiful too. The legs seem awkward because of the amount of green on them. Slightly... unbalanced? It loses its elegance.

7/10 Aesthetics
            4/5 Originality
            5/5 Adherence to Theme
            16/20 TOTAL
            Another great entry from the Champs! I love the use of the smoke. It really makes me feel like I can smell the wine. The colors are also lovely and festive. I think of Christmas. Only thing I really don't like (which is unfortunately kind of big) is the hair. It's flow disrupts the shape that the dress and the smoke give and the color is too light.

8/10 Aesthetics
            4/5 Originality
            4/5 Adherence to Theme
            16/20 TOTAL
            Just from looking at the tektek I feel as though I could smell the wine. The colors are so lively. But the shape is bad; the avatar has a whimsical appeal from the waist up, below that it becomes randomly flat with personality. I think you used too much of dark tones in that one area.

Total: 16.33/20

Sparkler

-My Litlle Shadow-

3RD PLACE!
            Turning 21 to me means going to a nice bar and having a more toned down yet classy celebration.

7/10 Aesthetics
            3/5 Originality
            4/5 Adherence to Theme
            14/20 TOTAL
            Hey, this is exactly what I want to do for my 21st! I'm getting from the outfit that she isn't quite modern. I really liked this when i first saw it but then I realized that the background is doing a lot of the work. The avatar looks really awakwardly set up, like she's too stiff but doesn't belong.

5/10 Aesthetics
            2/5 Originality
            3/5 Adherence to Theme
            10/20 TOTAL
            Well other than the background, the drink in her hand, and the confetti this doesn't work. The outfit is just not fitting to me. Especially those shoes. And those reds are icky. Just not your best work I'm afraid.

7.5/10 Aesthetics
            3/5 Originality
            4/5 Adherence to Theme
            14.5/20 TOTAL
            The outfit is a bit of a turn off; with the glowing gold is classy turning into visually tacky. The shoes don’t fit the other style of the avatar either. You did covey her personality well, pleased with a fairly simple celebration just a little dull.

Total: 12.8/20

The Censorship Fairy

1ST PLACE!
            Happy Birthday-
            Came to the beach on a cloudy day-
            late in august, rain on the way
            The beach was abandoned, somber and still
            Except for the party which played on the shore

Peppermint tea, tasty pastries
            Tainted with vodka or seasoned with weed.
            The special occasion went unobserved
            But for the guests which played on the shore

They made some noise for a quiet world
            talking on as the weather got cold
            One ray of light shot down through the sky
            Just for the friends which played on the shore

9/10 Aesthetics
            5/5 Originality
            5/5 Adherence to Theme
            19/20 TOTAL
            I'd like this to be my birthday if I lived anywhere near the beach! I think the texture of the vest really clashes with the teaset, but that's all I really notice. I really like the colors you used and I'm pleasantly surprised that you little spurts of color add a lot to the avatar.

8/10 Aesthetics
            5/5 Originality
            4/5 Adherence to Theme
            17/20 TOTAL
            Love the setting and love the styling. The subtle yet rebellious touches are perfect. Not crazy about the hair choice though...

8/10 Aesthetics
            4/5 Originality
            5/5 Adherence to Theme
            17/20 TOTAL
            The emotion of this avatar, the setting as a whole is different and unexpected; it just played out very well to me. I like how you worked with multiple patterns so well, none are even the same color, but so how you got them to fit so smoothly it looks effortless. But the bee is random. (The tea though it probably hella gross. >.< wink

Total: 17.66/20

Dr Entropy

2ND PLACE!
            Going for a sort of bonfire spiritual stoner party
            I used this video as my inspiraton, with a combination of this!

8/10 Aesthetics
            5/5 Originality
            5/5 Adherence to Theme
            18/20 TOTAL
            I like the background, your additions to the background as well as how your avatar fits in, but your avatar looks a tad haphazard. Something about the chest doesn't seem right.

8/10 Aesthetics
            4/5 Originality
            3/5 Adherence to Theme
            15/20 TOTAL
            A hippy birthday indeed. Knee up his outfit is great. Not liking the leg warmers though. The setting is effective and the expression is amusing. Only thing I can complain about here is that I don't really see that he's celebrating a birthday...let alone his 21st. Some alcohol or something to tell me that this was a special occasion rather than just an ordinary drug trip.

6/10 Aesthetics
            3/5 Originality
            4/5 Adherence to Theme
            13/20 TOTAL
            This came out forced and tacky to me. There is a lot going on with the background which is really a distraction. You picked the wrong hair style for this character; this hair style always makes me think of Grease. And why that band aid and cigar? For some reason when people go for the stoner look for this type of round in this contest it never comes out, this is no exception. :/

Total: 15.33/20

User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

#################YOUR DUI TICKET

See what contestants have made thus far
            Season 1
            Season 2
            Season 3
            Season 4
            Season 5

Champagne

Shibuya Narumi

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            WINNER OF FOUR ROUNDS! 2 & 5 & 6 & 9

Sparkler

The Censorship Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            WINNER OF THREE ROUNDS! 4 & 6 & 9

User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

#################DISORDERLY DRUNKS

Champagne

sinsinbaby

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            WITH Ending Score of 10.5/20

Afro and Sergeant

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            WITH Ending Score of 5.75/20

Surreal Nature

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
            DISQUALIFIED!

Nefarious Schemes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            WITH Ending Score of 9.55/20

Silverinaa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            WITH Ending Score of 9.33/20

Ayreoni

WITH Ending Score of 11/20

WhiteRussianDownfall

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            WITH Ending Score of 12.66/20

dame de la nuit

WITH Ending Score of 12/20

Arithalia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            WINNER OF TWO ROUNDS! 1 & 8
            WITH Ending Score of 11.66/20

jhack

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            WINNER OF TWO ROUNDS! 3 & 4
            WITH Ending Score of 15.66/20

Eialyne

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            WINNER OF ONE ROUND! 7
            WITH Ending Score of 16.33/20

Sparkler

Raccoon Red Love

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
            DISQUALIFIED!

friendsh1p is magic

WITH Ending Score of 5/20

HoneyRoasted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            WITH Ending Score of 9.33/20

Call Me Peachez

WITH Ending Score of 10/20

Kitt Koneko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
            WINNER OF ONE ROUND! 2
            DISQUALIFIED!

Gutcakes

WITH Ending Score of 10.66/20

Starzel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            WITH Ending Score of 11.5/20

Quiet Judgments

WITH Ending Score of 12.66/20

Alexzandera

WINNER OF ONE ROUND! 8
            WITH Ending Score of 13.5/20

-My Litlle Shadow-

WINNER OF TWO ROUNDS! 1 & 3
            WITH Ending Score of 12.8/20

Dr Entropy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            WINNER OF ONE ROUND! 5
            WITH Ending Score of 15.33/20

User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

#################REIGNING DRUNKS

User Image User Image User Image User Image
            Hime Hina ~ ~ ~ [~Swift~] ~ ~ ~ I-sapphira-I ~ ~ ~ g i r l on a s t r i n g
            Season 1 ~ ~ ~ Season 2 ~ ~ ~ Season 3 ~ ~ ~ Season 4

User Image User Image
            Catanaition N. D. & The Censorship Fairy
            Season 5 (Champagne & Sparkler)

User Image
~tries to cut the ribbion but is faaar to wasted~
Srew it! Stay still ribbion!
~bites the thread open~
Ta da.

Fashionable Lunatic

-stumbles in- What a beautiful -hiccup- contest...we need a -hiccup- banner.
The banner should be ready soonish.

Fashionable Lunatic

-snaps out of fake drunken stupor- Yay!
Now all we need is contestants >.<
Yup contestants and for this room to stop spining.
~falls to the ground while ordering another shot~

Fashionable Lunatic

-shoots Poptart in teh foot when here's an order for a shot- XD This is what happens when your mind is messed up from tequila.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff