Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Another great combination with freya's belt is gylden raiments from la dragonne <3 currently sporting
l-Demented-Squirrel-l

oh sorry. x3
thanks though this is cool

Lol it's cool. Be wary in the new thread, however! You might have to see the copypasta of DOOOOOOM D<

edit: Micolas, that's awesome! Makes me wish I had a la dragonne. Or that my Compass was first gen xD
inb4 Crescent Cowl matches Compass of Seidh/Seracila white poses/Chill of Artemis lol

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Love the idea for a new thread, I'm already subscribed!

Back on topic, I found this on Tektek last night and I thought it looked pretty interesting:
User Image
Gold Mandarin Bolero
Compass of Seidh

I'm also gonna post this in the matchmaker forum in the guild because I would LOVE to make an avi using this combo, but I can't find anything else that matches it.
Rogue Thoughts
inb4 Crescent Cowl matches Compass of Seidh/Seracila white poses/Chill of Artemis lol

Darn you XD

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Rogue Thoughts

*raises finger dramatically*

*lowers it down again*

o to the no
@Sleepy and Sin
rofl

Anyways, I bring good news! I PM'd the OP and got a response!
Perinoculous
Rogue Thoughts
Perinoculous
Rogue Thoughts
Since it seems like you no longer wish to be involved in the thread you started forever ago, we (the frequenters of the thread) decided to remake the thread so that we can have an updatable OP. Nothing against you, we just need to be able to edit the first page. A link to the thread you started, and credit is given in the new thread, link here if you care. It is still under construction, but we plan on moving in a day or so. Thank you so much for starting such an amazing thread heart

Haha, that's perfectly fine! I'm more than happy to see you guys make a new thread, do so with my enthusiastic blessing! I don't frequent Gaia often enough to update the OP as much as I'd like (whenever I get the chance there are hundreds of new posts crying ), so I completely understand, its so popular that it deserves a dedicated OP! I really genuinely appreciate the regulars, and that people liked the idea enough to make it such a popular thread! heart

Thank you so much <3
Do you mind if I post your reply in the thread?

I bet you didn't expect it to explode like it did. I certainly didn't xD
We all love you for making the thread, though <3

Not at all! And no, haha, I was actually pretty worried that it'd just go ignored, or someone would go "We already had a thread like this, we're not interested > neutral " or something (I'm always paranoid when posting threads D smile

You can also post that I love you all and thank you for liking my idea so much biggrin

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Many thanks to the original OP 3nodding

When will you be moving the new thread?
Sinsario
Many thanks to the original OP 3nodding

When will you be moving the new thread?

I'm thinking I'll wait one more day, and begin the move on Wednesday 3nodding

Anxious Shapeshifter

The blue from the Celestial Array goes perfectly well with the Black King's poses from the Checkmate and Sam's Blue Elbow Pads. The Fellowship tabard layers under the top and over the robe bottom, and the whole thing practically blends in with the Police Box from the Imaginary friend.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Fatcat

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, Sweet Pea and Mint Frilled Hat!

User Image

Dangerous Member

Relatively Dimensional
      The blue from the Celestial Array goes perfectly well with the Black King's poses from the Checkmate and Sam's Blue Elbow Pads. The Fellowship tabard layers under the top and over the robe bottom, and the whole thing practically blends in with the Police Box from the Imaginary friend.

GORGEOUS! heart

Widow

Dangerous Wife

Candies Sakura
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, Sweet Pea and Mint Frilled Hat!

User Image
[ ]

that was mentioned a long time ago when the item first came out~

[ ]

Widow

Dangerous Wife

[ ]

Toned Keido (upswept hair) + Ornate Blossom Hairpin

The T.Keido cuts of the little danglies on the hair pin, making it look like a pretty flower.
It only does it that much with the Upswept hair, and not the others

[ ]

7,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Goblin-Ring-Bearer from Wed to Darkness and Music is my Love pose from Underground Sound.

User Image

Sorry, had to use Gaia for this.

P.S. My avatar has too much of a personality to be missing her glasses/wearing starter undies. cool

EDIT; Whoops I nercro'ed it. 8(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces