Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Gun for Hire
- - A themed rating thread - -

The man across from you slowly inhales from his cigarette as he looks down at the picture you had brought to him. Speaking with some trepidation you ask, "So do you think you can handle this?" The man looks at you with his one good eye and a slow lazy grin spreads across his face as he speaks for the first time since you entered, "Sorry, bub... but you shoulda paid more than him." As he nods at the photo, you quickly jump up and scramble towards the exit. You suddenly hear a loud CRACK! and, as you fall to the ground in shock, the last thing you see is the hitman you had tried to hire holstering his revolver and stepping over you to leave the room.

Story rates are back. I still decide if I want to write about your avatar or not.

Pick two
UNLESS
|
V
Please only ask for one if you want [Last Gasp] or [Contract Killer]
I reserve the right to refuse to write a story.

[Gun for Hire] - My default out of ten rate
[Shoot 'em Dead] - Suggestions and opinion

[Slice 'em Up] - A purposefully harsh rate
[Mercy for the Weak] - A purposefully soft rate
- - asking for either of these in combination with one of the first two changes it - -

[Kill Shot] - Your avatar's preferred method of killing

[Last Gasp] - How your avatar is assassinated
[Contract Killer] - Can you complete the mission?
- - this is the rate for the hall o' fame and as such will have a story to it as well... but if you fail or succeed is up to me - -
For now, if you will not make it into my HoF you will be getting the [Last Gasp] it will be just as interesting.

Also, any other rates you can think of IF you can think of a name that fits the theme.

Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
[HIRED GUNS]
Will be creating a new contest once I get a handle on what would actually be a good prize.

Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
[CONTRACT COMPLETE]
User Image
User Image
ShadOBabe
Story on page 39 of thread
User Image
Nevean
Story on page 50 of thread
User Image
Lyndes
Story on page 50 of thread
User Image
Kumatora-san
Story on page 52 of thread
User Image
Kitt Koneko
Story on page 52 of thread

Enabler

I didn't delete this one in case I care enough to party with it. xD

Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
[HOLSTERED GUNS]

This will be for previous contest winners.

Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
[TARGETS]
Currently Questing

Alright, here's the deal. I'm looking for more art for my thread. Specifically of this avatar, in this pose. Drop me a message, I am paying well.

Enabler

Demonic Teddy Bear
lovest harding

How about just using Blade's Leggings? They wouldn't give off the poofy vibe I get from the current pants and shouldn't affect the boots (as they layer as underwear).
Well. I guess I'm the only who thinks it'd help then? xD

Don't worry to much. I like my lady, she's just being tough as nails tonight.

Personally I thought the katana looked just fine, but either way looks normal to me... so I'm on a fence about it still. neutral

I honestly can't find an item that would go well at the bottom of your avatar. It's annoying me. xd

I think the Katana would give him a neat Kill Bill/Machete vibe as well. ^^

My only thought is maybe the Gothic Veil (which I hate as an item, but might work). But then the bottom would be very purple. xD

Enabler

Demonic Teddy Bear
lovest harding

I think the Katana would give him a neat Kill Bill/Machete vibe as well. ^^

My only thought is maybe the Gothic Veil (which I hate as an item, but might work). But then the bottom would be very purple. xD

And it would be a really odd purple, too... why not the flames from the Shadow Spirit?

Your pants are wonderful. I think these are a huge improvement. ^^

Colorwise the Veil actually works really well with the Head Gear. They match almost perfectly.

The Shadow Spirit is a bit too pastel.

How about this? Any suggestions now?
I really love that fan that was behind her head, but this is better balanced. I wish I had kept my second Urn (although it did buy me a s**t ton of new items). >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff