Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Kitten

Bloo's Closet
Welcome! gaia_star
I didn't keep up with my old closet from a couple years ago, so here's a new one!

User Image

Bashful Kitten

gaia_kittenstar Bloo's Favorite Avatars gaia_kittenstar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Kitten

gaia_star Favorite Items gaia_star
most of these have multiple color options as well! I have several variations of most of these items because I use them so frequently gaia_kittenstar
User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Bashful Kitten

gaia_star Vera gaia_star
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She is a witch who practices natural magic regarding plants and animals. She also is a fairy whose wings resemble leafs.
I first designed her and drew her in October 2020 because I was looking for a subject for Inktober/Halloween. I didn't end up doing a full series that year but I have really liked her since then.

Outfits:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Required base items:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

More about Vera:
Her age is unknown as of right now. She lives partially underground, in a hollowed out stump that has an entrance under some flora on one side that is mostly hidden and hard to find. She often forages for food, although she doesn't struggle due to her magical capabilities. She is still a young fairy and is learning magic. Nearby (within an hour's walking distance) is a small town/village which she often visits to buy bread and trade with the villagers. They have a friendly relationship.

Her story is still in progress but I have made some art of her! I might link it here later.

Bashful Kitten

Reserved for:
anything else I feel like adding later yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out