[8.- ATTENCIÓN POR FAVOR!!!]

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

User Image

WHAT? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?

G.L.A.M.O.U.R = Glamourous.Loveable.Amazing.Magical.OH-SO.Uber.RATES!

glamorous DICTIONARY.COM says:

glamorous: adj : having an air of allure, romance and excitement; "glamorous movie stars"

I mean come on! What more could you need!?!?!

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

User Image

Some Rules.

1. Of course follow the TOS.

2. Try your best to abide the stickys guidelines (AT 101 etc.)

3. Please no begging me for gold or sending me PMs about it.
4. NO advertising in my thread unless approved by me.
5. Feel free to chat with me and others in the thread

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

User Image

RATINGS!

Try the....

* LUSCIOUS Lipgloss - Regular #/5 rate, makes you GLISTEN!

Or...

* LOVELY Lipstick - Regular #/10 rate, makes you PRETTY!

We've also got...

* LUXURIOUS Lip liner - Suggestions to help you better yourself, makes you GORGEOUS!

and if you're feeling adventurous put on...

* A Fashionable Heel - What you remind me of (it could be a person/persona or an inanimate object)

become my...

* SHACKLED BEAUTY QUEEN - This rate lets you know exactly how long I would keep you as my own personal beautiful sex slave?

* GET AN AUDITION! - When you ask for this rate, you're asking to go on an audition for the lead role in a big Hollywood movie and receiving a critique on it based on your outfit! HOWEVER, not everyone who auditions for the part will get it. The letter will be written in the tone of coming from the director of the film who feels the need to personally reject you by insulting you in this letter.

Example:

Dear <insertnamehere>,
I highly regret to inform you that you have not made the cut and will be starring in the highly anticipated movie, "blahblahblah". I feel the need to explain the reasons behind this decision because i'm feeling generous and will take the opportunity to write this act of charity off of my taxes.

the following reasons:

- YOUROUTFITSUCKS.
- THECOLROSDON'TMATCH.
- NOPINK?
- yadda
- yadda
- yadda

I hope you understand my reasons for making this decision, but then again, I don't expect much from you. Perhaps "adult films" is where you should take your "Z" class acting and horrendous outfits. OH YES! and while you're at it <insert more mean insulting things here> ! Have a wonderful day! wink

Sincerely yours,
Emmz - Far better, prettier, and more glamorous than you will ever hope to be.

WARNING: WHEN ASKING FOR THIS RATE MAKE SURE IT IS THE ONLY RATE YOU ASK FOR PLEASE 3nodding

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

User Image

LOVELYS

a place to put The lovely,the talented,the always GLAMOROUS, glamour KINGS & QUEENS. Yes,men are allowed in as well.

Think your glamorous enough?

User Image

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

I LOVE THESE ITEMS AND PEOPLE:

- ITEMS

* Angelic minis
* Any thing jade/seafoam/teal colored
* Bustiers
* My kiki
* Any of the bows
* BAO
* ANKLETS
* LAURELS
* Fairy wings 4laugh
* Magic Wands
* Angelic Sash
* Any type of heels

+ more cool

- PEOPLE

* Twisted Logic:

Always helped me when I needed it and you have been a great friend and oh so much more hehe I love ya babe! Thank you so much!

* LIXY!(Elixate/Emesque):

Helped me create this thread, what would I do without her? A true fashion queen,she has been an inspiration for everything I do here. SHE'S GREAT! I LOVE YOU BOO!

* CERRA!(cerradwyn)

OH MY GOOOOOODDDNESSS! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! We've known eachother for SOOO long! and we've always been there for eachother, through the good and the bad! What would I do without you? Seriously. I love you! You're one of my number ones!

* PLUSH!FISHU!CHERI!LAUR!SERE! (RAINBOKISS)

Ahhh the girl of many names and faces, I've gotten to know you over the last couple of months,and we've become really good friends, I can talk to you about stuff, and I know you'll be there when I need it. You rock, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, and remember I LUV YOU YOU SEXY BEAST!

* Skully (Skullreaper)

You're a great guy. You're fun, funny, and just all around nice. Glad i've gotten to know you, and well, now you can finally say you're on my love list X3 !

* YURA (sakasagami no yura)

YOU'RE SUCHA WONDERFUL FRIEND! You're always so caring and I know you'll be there when I neeed youuu! -huggles-

I'll add more later of course.

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

EWWWWW YUUUCCKKKKY

I really really dislike:

* Unoriginal full black outfits.
* The monkey and bear pj's after the glitch that wouldnt let you layer them.
* Colors that make you go "BLKLSHAGHSFLHASK"

razz

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

User Image

INFO ON ME AND ART!

Some of oldies may remember my sister and I from a long time ago. Well my sister, Emily, who used to have the majority of the ownership of this account has moved on from Gaia, and given me me full control over her account. We used to share it, but now it's all mine!

My sister wasn't really on much she just had the most control, so most of you spoke with me (If you remember me) <3 Just wanted to be honest and throw this out there 3nodding

I am called: Emily,Emmz, Emmy, Em, Emmers

BUT now that my sister is gone and i've taken full control of the account, I am called: Charlie, Char, Char-Char, Chuckles BUT you can still call me Em variations too <3 <3

I am a : Student & AT SKANK

I live in: U.S.A.

I listen to: EVERYTHING pretty MUCH! (Although for some reason folk music turns me off)

I like: Gaia,You, AT, fashion, Animals, Boys, Dogs, Pandas, heels, GaGa, Beyonce, Psychology, English Literature, Spanish.

Specialties: Making you smile, Rocking Teal, Cute overload outfits

ART FOR MOI:

User ImageUser Image

I'd LOVE Some New Art <3

MORE SOON!

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
ATTENCIÓN!

* January 22nd 07' : I love to revive this thread! Fixing/tweaking it a bit, looking for more rates to add!

* August 23rd 06' : OH EM GEEE! I'M BACK! and now I have an ART THREAD! check check check check it out~! ART THREAD ~<3

* April 13th 06' : Starting quest for 24k! Will I finish in time to get 4 Sealeds?
HOPEFULLY! School's almost out!

* February 22nd 06: I'D LIKE ART AND ALOT OF IT! School is almost out, summer is SO SOON! I'm also looking for a new layout for the thread, so pm me if you'd like to do it !~ heart

* June 4th 05' : Emmz's BIRTHDAY is SEPTEMBER 12TH, isn't that GREAT? just letting you know...incase you wanted to....GET HER SOMETHING...!!!

* October 18th 10': Back from a long hiatus and started rating again. 'ello! 4laugh

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
FIRST POST, BABEH.

Yes, I'm just so cool like that. cool /untrueconceitedmoment

This shall be my special post in Emmz0rz's special thread. <3 NO STEALIE, K? mad

<luffs4Emmz> heart heart

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
I LOVE YOU ELIXATE

heart
Shimmering Lipstick

and

SHACKLED BEAUTY QUEEN

Please.

<3

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
Skullreaper
Shimmering Lipstick

and

SHACKLED BEAUTY QUEEN

Please.

<3

9/10

I'D KEEP YOU FOR 8 MONTHS

that's pretty good considering your the first one rated 3nodding heart

LOVE IT.

Dapper Citizen

Whee!! whee

I'd like some shimmering lipstick with lip liner... then shackle me up, Emmz. =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff