Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
"I'm not psycho...
UserName: A_Wolf_Drowning_In_Blood
HeadShot/FullBody/Puppy/: Fullbody adult AND a full puppy? If you don't want to do both, you can do just the adult : 3
Pencil/inked/colored: Colored
BG - None/Half/Full None
*BG DISCRIPTION:
Preferred Pose?: Adult laying down watching pup chase butterfly. OR just the adult sleeping with paws over nose.

WolfName: Midnight Cloud (puppy is Cloudburst)
Eye Color: Gold (Pup has ice blue)
Fur Color: Russety Red (The pup would be more orangey)
Fur Discription/Pattern: ADULT:: White stripes on belly. But you probably don't have to show those. And brown stripe on muzzle. Also the ends of the tail hairs (?) are brown.

the pup has black points. (Ear tips, tail tip, paws, muzzle, etc)

PICTURE REFREANCE IF AVALIBLE (You still must fill out EVERY thing above)

Anything Else I need to know: The adult has long claws and teeth. Also she's scarred pretty bad. and her nails are rainbow. hehe (If you think it might ruin the drawing, you don't need to show the scars) Also, the pup isn't hers : )

I just like psychotic things."
— Gerard Way

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Bad Blood - Bullet
Yep still free

I never got a link. Did you ever finish the art? <head tilt> I don't mean to hound you on it, but I was just curious. Making sure you didn't forget. heart
UserName: Jagad Hattori
HeadShot/FullBody/Puppy/: Fullbody
BG - Full
*BG DISCRIPTION: emm,in the mountain
Preferred Pose?: Howl

WolfName: Zolt
Eye Color: Black
Fur Color: Black and white?
Fur Discription/Pattern: emm,can u draw a little thunder on his head? cause i like thunder wolf

PICTURE REFREANCE IF AVALIBLE (You still must fill out EVERY thing above) : sweatdrop just draw him like demon wolf?

Anything Else I need to know: this is free right?

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
UserName: Bad Memory Scene
HeadShot/FullBody/Puppy/: Full Body
BG - Full
*BG DISCRIPTION: on a mountain top or something with big moon behind it

WolfName: Xion
Eye Color: Blue
Fur Color: Black/Grey on top, White on bottom, And Blue Markings
Fur Discription/Pattern: Marking under the eyes are like claw marks. all other marking are tribal symbols

Lonely Werewolf

SORRY EVERYONE IVE GOT ONE PICTURE DONE AND IM WORKING ON THE OTHERS ASAP!!

my life hasn't been very open for art work but then I knew I would have much time hence why they are free. I'm going to try and get as many done as possible this week so im aiming for uploaded at least 5, they may not all be colored at that time but I will still be coloring everyone's art work once I get all the sketches done and uploaded!!!!!

also the sketches may not have background in them but it you asked for one I shall work it in after ive gotten all the sketches uploaded

Lonely Werewolf

Your picture is completed I'll have it uploaded ASAP!! I promise!!

Coma_Puppy_Volvagia
Ok, this is a lot to try and describe. I hope I do it well enough. This account was made in honor of someone, and this picture..is that someone's fursona. So..here goes nothing!

UserName: Coma_Puppy_Volvagia
HeadShot/FullBody/Puppy/: Full Body
BG - None/Half/Full Doesn't have to be one..but a full moonlit, star filled night would be nice..perhaps with a winter land scape? any background that might look a bit sorrowful. If not..that's fine too.
*BG DISCRIPTION:
Preferred Pose?: Either head down/drooped, or howling as if at the moon in pain.

WolfName: Volvagia
Eye Color: Honey brown
Fur Color: White.
Fur Discription/Pattern: Deep royal purple in parts...and here is the list. Left or right is done from the wolf's point for view, not the viewer.
Left ear has from the base to half way up purple and flops over a bit.
Left eye has an upside down triangle with rounded ends and uneven purple coloring around it.
Where the 'whiskers' are on wolves, there are three round purple freckle spots, two across from each other and the third one centered benieth them as if to make an upside down triangle.
Upper right shoulder and neck has a few quarter sized spots.
Lower back on the left side there is a very large purple spotch that goes over the spine, and a little bit on the other side.
Right back leg from just under the heel joint to the paw is solid royal purple.
Super thick bushy white tail, half way point to the end has 4 uneven peanut shaped purple spots, and the tail naturally curled upwards twards her back.

<pants for air> That was a lot! You don't have to show everything if it's a sideways view. x.x I just wrote it all out for you in case you decided to use any of it. Take your time..I know it's a doozy. But I really would appriciate it forever! heart

Lonely Werewolf

What parts are black what parts are white or is there no pattern to it and just want me to blend it around. Honestly im unsure how to draw thunder sense it is a sound.. I can do lightning if thats okay.

Jagad Hattori
BG - Full

Fur Discription/Pattern: emm,can u draw a little thunder on his head? cause i like thunder wolf

PICTURE REFREANCE IF AVALIBLE (You still must fill out EVERY thing above) : sweatdrop just draw him like demon wolf?

Lightbringer

Bad Blood - Bullet
What parts are black what parts are white or is there no pattern to it and just want me to blend it around. Honestly im unsure how to draw thunder sense it is a sound.. I can do lightning if thats okay.

Jagad Hattori
BG - Full

about the fur, can u draw like yin-yang? its ok if u draw lightning (this is my mule account, my main was banned by gaia) thanks

regards, Jagad Hattori

4,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Username : tsukihime_yukihime
HeadShot/FullBody/Puppy/: fullbody and pup
Pencil/inked/colored: colored
BG -None/Half/Full *BG DISCRIPTION: Preferred Pose?: howling with the little pup curled at her feet watching. on a mountain cliff if possible
WolfName: sorry I have no name
Eye Color: mom has yellow eyes and the pup has blue
Fur Color: mom's is red and the pups is black with a hint of dark blue at the ends
Fur Discription/Pattern: I will leave that up to the artist
PICTURE REFREANCE IF AVALIBLE (You still must fill out EVERY thing above) Anything Else I need to know: have fun XD also howling at a fullmoon

Lonely Werewolf

TsukiHime_YukiHime
Username : tsukihime_yukihime
HeadShot/FullBody/Puppy/: fullbody and pup
Pencil/inked/colored: colored
BG -None/Half/Full *BG DISCRIPTION: Preferred Pose?: howling with the little pup curled at her feet watching. on a mountain cliff if possible
WolfName: sorry I have no name
Eye Color: mom has yellow eyes and the pup has blue
Fur Color: mom's is red and the pups is black with a hint of dark blue at the ends
Fur Discription/Pattern: I will leave that up to the artist
PICTURE REFREANCE IF AVALIBLE (You still must fill out EVERY thing above) Anything Else I need to know: have fun XD also howling at a fullmoon

Okay ill get to it if i need any extra info because I didnt really read it ill PM you, ill make a fast pencil outline and have it up tomorrow with everyone elses if i can

Wagging Puppy

Bad Blood - Bullet
Your picture is completed I'll have it uploaded ASAP!! I promise!!

OH WOW, FINALLY!! I can't wait!! Send it, oh please..pm it to me! <glomps, tail wags happily> I can't wait to see!!
Are you still taking orders?

Anxious Noob

12,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
UserName: ShinySableye
HeadShot/FullBody/Puppy/: Fullbody & Headshot
Pencil/inked/colored: Inked
BG - None/Half/Full: None
*BG DISCRIPTION: - - -
Preferred Pose?: N/A

WolfName: Sokali Loki
Eye Color: Green
Fur Color: Black
Fur Discription/Pattern: Black with white muzzle. Long hair like fur drapes over her head that is white and black.

Anything Else I need to know: My avi is the example for the fur and hair.

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
UserName:Lunaric Sun
HeadShot/FullBody/Puppy/: Full body as well as puppy
Pencil/inked/colored: inked
BG - None
*BG DISCRIPTION:
Preferred Pose?:Standing/sitting/laying down/ whatever other poses you can thing of

WolfName:Red
Eye Color: silver/blue
Fur Color:rust red
Fur Discription/Pattern:its full color rust red

Anything Else I need to know: I would like 3-5 different arts of the same wolf, I am more than happy to pay for it
Also I would like to use this art in my forming collection for a story I am writing, you will be credited for your art of course.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff