1 2 3 4 5 6 >

♥ Table of Contents ♥

1. Rules // Updates
2. Introduction
3. How to Get Art // Samples
4. Waiting List // Past Customers
5. Whitelist // Blacklist
6. Links In // Links Out

AIIGHT GUYS. I'M CLOSING THIS ART SHOP. I had a good run, but I'm just too busy to keep up!~
Love you, heart you, bye!

Do you hear me? I'm talking to you...

♥ Rules ♥

1 Follow Gaia's ToS
2 Please be literate

♥ Updates ♥

March 8, 2011 :: Thread created

Across the water, across the deep blue ocean, under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm tryin...

Boy I hear you, in my dreams, I hear you whisper across the sea...

♥ Introduction ♥

Heeey dere! My name is snowluver07, but you can just call me snow(: I'm outgoing and shy at the same time, meaning that you'll have to try to get to know me, but after that, I'm the loudest person you'll ever meet. I promise ;D
I joined gaia back in.. 08 was it? Time flies! I'm not a superb artist, but I've drawn art for a couple people before and I haven't been assault by rotten tomatos quite yet xP This luck has convinced me to make an art shop!(: Even if you don't want art, I'd love if you stayed and talked to me because I get bored(: Tips and bumps are always welcomed! Click the <3 in the upper left corner? (:

PS~ You should visit my quest thread (;

I keep you with me, in my heart, you make it easier when life gets hard...

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend, lucky to have been where I have been...

♥ How to Get Art ♥

Here's how I charge: If you have an uncluttered avi, chances are it'll be around 25k;; cluttered avis will be closer to 35-40k. (Headshots are 10k or less) However, it really does depend on your avatar, as all avis are unique. I do black and white only. Prices are indeed arguable. If you don't like the price, tell me how much you're willing to pay, and we can work it out(:

I draw pretty much anybody, so just fill out this form, PM it to me titled "Please Doodlez Me", and voila! Pending customer. (:

Quote:
Username:
Any specific requests?:

♥ Sample(s) ♥

[x] [x] [x] [x]

Hey, I like art too! PM me for an art trade(:

Lucky to coming home again, ooh...
They don't know how long it takes, waitin for a love like this...

♥ Waiting List ♥

♥ Past Customers ♥

1 Hawaiiangaldreams
2 sugar tea
3 Panorama Tigeh (waiting to finalize trade!)

Every time we say good bye, I wish we had one more kiss, I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will...
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend, lucky to have been where I have been, lucky to be coming home again...

♥ Whitelist ♥
Any and all who visit

♥ Blacklist ♥
None yet.. let's keep it that way(:

Lucky we're in love in every way, lucky to have stayed where we have stayed, lucky to be coming home again...
And so I'm sailing through the sea, to an island where we'll meet...

♥ Links In ♥

I like banners. You should make some for me. (:

♥ Links Out ♥

PM me if you want me to advertise a banner of your art shop, charity, quest, or whatever!

You hear the music fill the air, I'll put a flower in your hair...

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
Hi, sorry for being the first poster D:
I'm here to let you know your thread is in the wrong subforum, you can ask one of the mods to move it for you to the avi art shops section
Good luck!!♥
[Sake]
I'm here to let you know your thread is in the wrong subforum, you can ask one of the mods to move it for you to the avi art shops section
Good luck!!♥

LOL awwh okay xP umm.. which mod do i ask?
Do you have more samples? :O
Hawaiiangaldreams

nope, sorry sad i'm pretty new at this, and if i add any more samples it would be of the people i draw xP
snowluver07
Hawaiiangaldreams

nope, sorry sad i'm pretty new at this, and if i add any more samples it would be of the people i draw xP

The color chibi on top is the only one right?
Hawaiiangaldreams
snowluver07
Hawaiiangaldreams

The color chibi on top is the only one right?

haha yepp~ and it'll be in black and whiteee :3

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
snowluver07
[Sake]
Good luck!!♥

LOL awwh okay xP umm.. which mod do i ask?

xD here "siskataya"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces