Welcome to Gaia! ::

What does everyone think about the new Art Shop layout?

Like It 0.32203389830508 32.2% [ 19 ]
Love It 0.6271186440678 62.7% [ 37 ]
I liked the old layout better 0.050847457627119 5.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 132 133 134 > >> >>> »|

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
User ImageUser Image

Before anything, please give The Alyx Vayne Art Shop a <3.
User Image

Welcome to The Alyx Vayne Art Shop, an art shop dedicated to making gorgeous art
that enhances the fantasy and beauty in everything. This Art Shop is ran mostly, by its
creator,Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne, and is sometimes moderated by X 0 M B ii 3, Alyx's
younger sister. Hangout, chat, and become a regular, you won't regret it, I promise.

Announcements ||
[ 11 | 22 | 2011 ] "Prices" were updated, "Bribes" were added as a art payment
method, & "Slots" were added as a new segment in the Table of Contents.

[ 11 | 28 | 2011 ] November 28th is this Art Shop Thread's 1 year Anniversary,
Gifts will be given by random to 3 RNG posters of my art shop (: More info in the
"Game" section.
[ 11 | 28 | 2011 ] The 1 Year Art Shop Anniversary Art Giveaway Drawing.
Announcement on pg 35!
[ 12 | 1O | 2011 ] "Prices" were updated & "Will & Will Not Draw" was added.
[ O1 | 25 | 2O12 ] Announcement on Pg. 89.
[ O1 | 27 | 2O12 ] "Prices" have been updated.
[ O2 | O1 | 2O12 ] IRL Commissions were added as a Payment method in "Prices".

[ nlolalolvlolilolglolaloltlolilolololn ]
Introduction & Announcements || Rules || Mods, Prices, Do's & Don'ts || Slots & Current Order Information || Games || Games & Freebies || Affiliates || Reserved

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
User ImageUser Image
[ 1 ] Follow ALL GAIA T.O.S.
[ 2 ] ALL TRADE REQUESTS MUST BE FULLY ACCEPTED! This way, when the art is done,
I can make the final Accept on the Trade Request, I can get my gold & then I will IMMEDIATELY
quote you in this thread with the art in it. GUARANTEED! (this way I don't have to wait for the customer
to log back on and accept the request and me not knowing who's request was accepted - it becomes
difficult). So, please accept all TR's fully before you log out after us making the deal (:
It will be highly appreciated.
[ 3 ] Always be kind and respectful to others and the Moderators.
[ 4 ] What the Moderators say, GOES [:
[ 5 ] You may negotiate the pricing of Art with us.
[ 6 ] You may bump in this thread, this will make it so there are more pages in the thread.
No page stretching.
[ 7 ] Donations are ALWAYS welcome, I give free art to people who donate and i like very
VERY much (which is rare for me to give out free art, but HEY, keep trying to pursue me into
LOVING you and maybe it can happen :3.
[ 8 ] If you disobey any of these rules, you will be blacklisted.
[ 9 ] You may post in this thread what you want done with the avi art, how much you are going
to pay. Either way, it's all good, up to you [:
[ 1O ] Mk, the way we do this is you send the Trade Request at the beginning of art construction,
but to make sure that people are not scamming us (because it has happened before this way and it sucks),
you must accept the Trade Request FULLY allowing the gold to go through to our account(s)
and THEN we will send you the linked location(s) for your art work in this thread.
[ 11 ] The ULTIMATE rule, WE WILL NOT EVER SCAM YOU! I have run this art shop, an other art
shops for too long to ever scam anyone. It's unprofessional.

[ 12 ] I reserve the right to change the rules of this Thread at any given time.
[ 13 ] DO NOT PM ME about buying art from me, I will tell you to go to the thread.

Introduction & Announcements || Rules || Mods, Prices, Do's & Don'ts || Slots & Current Order Information || || Games & Freebies || Affiliates || Reserved

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
User ImageUser Image
Mods //
Thread Owner and Head Artist: Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne

Co-Owner and Secondary Artist: X 0 M B ii 3

Samples //
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

do's/dont's //
★WILL DRAW: Females, dragon ferrales (NOT FURRIES) are something I'm really good at.
Sexy drawings of girls. Emo guys, and some guys in general.
★WILL NOT DRAW: Muscular guys, furries, prons, noodz, robots, anything mechanical,
or anything against the Gaia T.O.S.

Prices // IRL Commissions Here (click!)

★Singles:
Chibis//Ferrals - 1OOk [Bribe Price: 17Ok]
Waist Up//Bust - 12Ok [Bribe Price: 19Ok]
Full-Body - 18Ok [Bribe Price: 25OK]
★Couples:
Chibis//Ferrals - 15Ok [Bribe Price: 22Ok]
Waist Up//Bust - 18Ok [Bribe Price: 25Ok]
Full-Body - 25Ok [Bribe Price: 32Ok]

*Bribe prices are only in effect if the customer decides
to pay generously, or when all Normal Slots are full.

Introduction & Announcements || Rules || Mods, Prices, Do's & Don'ts || Slots & Current Order Information || || Games & Freebies || Affiliates || Reserved

Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne generated a random number between 0 and 3000 ... 738!

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
User ImageUser Image
★Normal Slots //
[ 1 ] sicK pandaH
[ 2 ] TroIIer
[ 3 ] ON HOLD
★Bribe Slots //
[ 1 ] Brainstorm Kush
[ 2 ] Cannabis Tea
[ 3 ] Edrici Rodrigues
★Waiting List //
[ 1 ] Himemiya Neko
[ 2 ] Acerbic Heart
[ 3 ] xRiniel
[ 4 ] Deaths_lovely_bride
[ 5 ] Taokaka xx
[ 6 ] Demonic Teddy Ftw x3

★Order Information //
[ 1 ] Cannabis Tea: Group Art 445K
[ 2 ] TroIIer: Couple (Friend) Art 13OK
[ 3 ] sicK pandaH: Full-Body Color 1OOK
[ 4 ] Edrici Rodrigues: [X] Clothing is the same as in the picture, minus the infinity
symbol, it is long enough to cover her feet, the dress itself is pristine white, while
the shawl has a darker tone. Her hair is iridescent white [IRIDESCENSE] (Same effect
seen on the Prism items here in Gaia), her skin is fairly pale and her eyes have
the normal White-Iris-Puple construction, but her irises' colors are a composition of flecks
of light green, white, blue, dark green and violet. Her hair is tied with a dark grey ribbon,
woven into her hair in the up and over design (very much like Rapunzel's Braided
Hair item here in Gaia, but not as long and the hair isn't in such a tight braid, it's
more loose), at several different angles, tied underneath. Slightly bellow average
height, and as for pose, sitting in a piano bench, with a very very light mist around
the bottom of her dress. 23OK

Introduction & Announcements || Rules || Mods, Prices, Do's & Don'ts || Slots & Current Order Information || Games & Freebies || Affiliates || Reserved

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
User ImageUser Image
Here is where I will make Games and put their instruction and How To's in here.
The prizes will be FREE non-specific's artwork of the winners current avi.
Here are the games:

☆★RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR (RNG)☆★ //
Generate a random number between 0-3000, if you get one of these numbers, you WIN!
WINNING NUMBERS: 1, 3OOO, 36O, 6OO, 738 or 2O.

Once you've won, please quote me here in this thread with the URL Link to the page
you've won on. This way I can make sure you go on the list for some free art c:

☆★ALYX VAYNE'S ART SHOP☆★
☆★1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ART GIVEAWAY WINNERS☆★
//
EpicHeadphoneNinja || TroIIer || NeverIllusion

Congratulations winners, your free art will be posted in this thread with a quote to you.
Again, thank you everyone who entered, I will have another drawing for free art again soon!

MORE GAMES COMING SOON, I PROMISE C:

Introduction & Announcements || Rules || Mods, Prices, Do's & Don'ts || Slots & Current Order Information || Games & Freebies || Affiliates || Reserved

User ImageUser Image
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-alyx-vayne-art-shop/t.67507419/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx239/Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne/banner4.gif[/img][/url][/align]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-alyx-vayne-art-shop/t.67507419/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx239/Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne/SERABANNER.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-alyx-vayne-art-shop/t.67507419/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx239/Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne/banner2-1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-alyx-vayne-art-shop/t.67507419/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx239/Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne/banner1.gif[/img][/url][/align]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-alyx-vayne-art-shop/t.67507419/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx239/Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne/final-2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

5,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
You suck!

Just kidding, I love you hun. smile

5,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Btw, how much would it cost me Lexx/?

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
RaptorKitty

because I love you sooooo epicly, 25K [:

5,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne
RaptorKitty

because I love you sooooo epicly, 25K [:

Meeeeh. It'll be awhile then.

5,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
hii(: um raptor said that u cld maybe draw me a pic of my avi biggrin

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
The better girl for u

oh, bless his heart for telling you about my art shop, yes, i can draw your avi, how much are you willing to pay? it can be no lower than 30K [:

5,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne
The better girl for u

oh, bless his heart for telling you about my art shop, yes, i can draw your avi, how much are you willing to pay? it can be no lower than 30K [:

idk he said u to talk to him bout it

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
The better girl for u
Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne
The better girl for u

I'm a bit confused, what did he say I would/did talk to him about? did he say i spoke to him in specific about avi art for you? but yeah, anywho, the price for avi art from me is no lower than 30K [; are you cool with that?

5,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne
The better girl for u
Alyx_raeZOR_Vayne
The better girl for u

I'm a bit confused, what did he say I would/did talk to him about? did he say i spoke to him in specific about avi art for you? but yeah, anywho, the price for avi art from me is no lower than 30K [; are you cool with that?

Do iot for me hun. wink
You owe me anywayz. wink

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
ohhhh, okay i get it now! haha! Alright Better Girl, i got you covered [:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash