Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ebivy's Bestie

Friend

9,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Citizen 200
this primarily exists for me to make some more references for my rlc shop + vgen page.
i will only be accepting 4 slots at this time, 2 for each style offered. the slots have been bumped to 3 each, once the slots are full these will be unavailable to purchase through plat/onsite currency. (ill possibly open some other styles later on)

if i tip your post it means im declining the offer, but you're free to make another if you wish.
ultimately i value the character design over the bribe, but bribe is still a factor as well. i don't have a minimum, but if its an obvious lowball ill decline as well.

this thread is for gold/plat offers only. (pls calculate your bribe to plat if youre still a gold user, i dont like doing math in my head)
if you seek rlc, see the rlc thread linked in my sig. please fill out the info below to be considered:

character reference:
style desired:
bribe:

BLINKING ICON:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Ahri || sketching

CRAYON CHIBI [FULL]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Ahri || completed
2. Prima Polaris || completed
3. gogoD0GG0 || completed

kyuseo's Senpai

character reference:
Sharkey, she's a brave, happy-go-lucky, tomboyish and adventurous 10yr old who has sharp teeth that she brushes everyday.

User Image

Is it okay if theres a pose where she's wielding this paddle and anchor with a floatie attached in it? (You can simplify it and dont need to add the party hat like design)
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

style desired: crayon chibi
bribe: 1mp/10tgg

Ebivy's Bestie

Friend

9,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Citizen 200
Ahri
character reference:
Sharkey, she's a brave, happy-go-lucky, tomboyish and adventurous 10yr old who has sharp teeth that she brushes everyday.

User Image

Is it okay if theres a pose where she's wielding this paddle and anchor with a floatie attached in it? (You can simplify it and dont need to add the party hat like design)
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

oh she's very cute!!! ill accept this one : D posing with the paddle+anchor/floatie is doable!
feel free to send the trade over whenever, i'll pm you once i have a sketch ready to see if theres anything you want changed/fixed before it gets finished at that point !!

kyuseo's Senpai

immortalitycat
Ahri
character reference:

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

oh she's very cute!!! ill accept this one : D posing with the paddle+anchor/floatie is doable!
feel free to send the trade over whenever, i'll pm you once i have a sketch ready to see if theres anything you want changed/fixed before it gets finished at that point !!

Thanks for accepting, sending trade your way 💖 Your arts are so adorable, I just wanna hug them if I can ☺️

Cat

Do you also draw paws?

Ebivy's Bestie

Friend

9,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Citizen 200
The Kill Count
Do you also draw paws?

It would depend on the paw itself! I've done furry/anthro within chibi styles before but as its not what I mainly do im more selective based on the request/if I have confidence in my ability to do it well !! but im not opposed to it : D

Jn_Vaxel's Darling

Eternal Star

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
how does 500kp sound for a crayon chibi of any of these two? ouo
Laura / Prima

Ebivy's Bestie

Friend

9,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Citizen 200
Prima Polaris
Laura / Prima
i'd love to draw laura!
send trade over when you can, i'll pm you once i have a sketch to see if theres anything you want fixed/etc before it gets finished ^__^

Jn_Vaxel's Darling

Eternal Star

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
immortalitycat
Prima Polaris
Laura / Prima
i'd love to draw laura!
send trade over when you can, i'll pm you once i have a sketch to see if theres anything you want fixed/etc before it gets finished ^__^

Sure thing! Sending in trade now heart

kyuseo's Senpai

character reference: For the pose, can you draw her doing a salute?
User Image

style desired: Blinking Icon
bribe: 227kp (Sorry I dont mean to lowball but this is all the plat I currently have 😭 I would understand if you decline though)

Clean Consumer

emotion_omnomnom yummy delicious lil babies

Ebivy's Bestie

Friend

9,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Citizen 200
rahzee

i always underestimate the popularity of crayon chibis xp

Ebivy's Bestie

Friend

9,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Citizen 200
Ahri
User Image

bribe: 227kp (Sorry I dont mean to lowball but this is all the plat I currently have 😭 I would understand if you decline though)

yes !! ill be happy to do this, im less worried about it being lower in this case because your offer for the other artwork was really high heart
ill update you as soon as i have the sketch !

Clean Consumer

immortalitycat
rahzee

i always underestimate the popularity of crayon chibis xp

vintage anime + obviously cute + chibi = GIMMIE

kyuseo's Senpai

immortalitycat
Ahri
User Image

yes !! ill be happy to do this, im less worried about it being lower in this case because your offer for the other artwork was really high heart
ill update you as soon as i have the sketch !

Thanks again for accepting huhu, I'm worried I might lose a slot and miss another of your cutie art. I'll send trade in awhile, I'll wait for the dailies so I can add more on the trade 😌💖
Edit: I forgot we are only allowed one trade per user so I have to wait for our current trade to be completed before I send another one, my bad 😅

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff