Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Bunny

hey there! i've blown too much of my plat so i'm opening up this bribe shop. i'll be doing headshots in this style, both sketch/line and colored. just let me know which you want when requesting! i'll take both plat or items from my wl.

sample:

User ImageUser Image

edit: here's another style i'd be willing to do!
User ImageUser Image

done:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wheezing Trash

18,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
tiramisoo
Hey there again.
Would you do a colored headshot of my boy for the dragonberry item on your wishlist
User Image

Bashful Bunny

Alpaca With A Mustache
tiramisoo
Hey there again.
Would you do a colored headshot of my boy for the dragonberry item on your wishlist
User Image
sounds good to me! just send a trade whenever

Wheezing Trash

18,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
tiramisoo
Alpaca With A Mustache
tiramisoo
Hey there again.
User Image
Cool! I'll send it now.

Bashful Bunny

Alpaca With A Mustache
tiramisoo
Alpaca With A Mustache
tiramisoo
Hey there again.
User Image
Cool! I'll send it now.

here you go! sorry it took so long, i got caught up in other stuff
User Image

Wheezing Trash

18,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
tiramisoo
Alpaca With A Mustache
tiramisoo
Alpaca With A Mustache
tiramisoo
Hey there again.
User Image
Cool! I'll send it now.

User Image
emotion_jawdrop

He looks so pretttyyyyyyyy! emotion_kirakira

I love it!

Do you have a toyhou.se or a da I can credit this art to?

Bashful Bunny

Alpaca With A Mustache
tiramisoo
Alpaca With A Mustache
tiramisoo
Alpaca With A Mustache
tiramisoo
Hey there again.
User Image
Cool! I'll send it now.

User Image
emotion_jawdrop

He looks so pretttyyyyyyyy! emotion_kirakira

I love it!

Do you have a toyhou.se or a da I can credit this art to?

i'm glad! biggrin and i don't unfortunately, but i already put a sig on there so dw ^^

Wheezing Trash

18,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
tiramisoo

i'm glad! biggrin and i don't unfortunately, but i already put a sig on there so dw ^^
Alrighty! Thanks again for drawing him!

Bashful Bunny

Alpaca With A Mustache
tiramisoo

Alrighty! Thanks again for drawing him!

np! ty for commissioning me c:

Bashful Bunny

Bashful Bunny

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Is it alright if I request your headshots in bulk?~ I was hoping to commission five colored pieces for 30K plat each, making it a total of 150k Plat or 1.5 Trillion gold. <3 If that's too many pieces let me know, I can just request one if you prefer~

Bashful Bunny

Benevolent Rose
Is it alright if I request your headshots in bulk?~ I was hoping to commission five colored pieces for 30K plat each, making it a total of 150k Plat or 1.5 Trillion gold. <3 If that's too many pieces let me know, I can just request one if you prefer~

i could totally do 5 pieces! it would just take a lot longer. if you don't mind though, could you send me some refs so i can determine if i can do it for that price?

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
tiramisoo
Benevolent Rose

i could totally do 5 pieces! it would just take a lot longer. if you don't mind though, could you send me some refs so i can determine if i can do it for that price?

Oh, absolutely! <3 Also, I have literally hundreds of characters, so if there's one you don't like, you can absolutely turn them down and I can give you another one~

Voc the stoic man of nature
User Image

Edgar the boy afraid of everything
User Image

Kas the empathic vampire prince
User Image

Louise the game code master
User Image

Mabel. A young mother with a sinister secret
User Image

And don't worry about the time. Take all the time you need~ <3 I'm rather patient. ^.^

Bashful Bunny

Benevolent Rose
tiramisoo
Benevolent Rose

Oh, absolutely! <3 Also, I have literally hundreds of characters, so if there's one you don't like, you can absolutely turn them down and I can give you another one~

Voc the stoic man of nature
User Image

Edgar the boy afraid of everything
User Image

Kas the empathic vampire prince
User Image

Louise the game code master
User Image

Mabel. A young mother with a sinister secret
User Image

And don't worry about the time. Take all the time you need~ <3 I'm rather patient. ^.^

alright, i can do all of them! just send a trade whenever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces