Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Imageshop closed, i'm simply just finishing up all the current requests heart

i actually managed to use up all my plat so i need more OTL

i'm offering watercolor-like sketches such as the samples in this post! please note, i'm new to this coloring style so they might be mildly experimental, sorry about that sweatdrop

minimum prices; you can try varying based on the complexity of your design:
  • 200kp - bust
  • 300kp - waist
  • 450kp - knee up

and i'm also offering uncolored sketches for cheaper if you'd like. (think about half the price)

more samples here:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

if you wanna do an art trade this is my oc and i have more polished samples here. ty ty!!

slots:

btw if you want to credit me if you post the images offsite, please credit my deviantart heart
??? i got a notification for a post on this thread and it says there's a post on here but there is not. weird

Obsessive Kitten

I will make the post on this thread.
Hiiii do you have any price ideas in mind? :>
And would you be willing to do OCs? <3
2009 whore
ahah thank u

yes of course! i love drawing OC

and i dont know really maybe 300kp for like waist? is that too much??

Obsessive Kitten

Sunieepo
2009 whore
ahah thank u

Not at all! <3
I was wondering though, have you done anything for me in the past? :0 Or have I talked to you about it? I feel like I have because I hardcore recognize your art and I'm mad at myself if we did because I didn't request stuff sooner!
Are ya just doing the watercolored sketches or is there any chance I could request a knee-up flat from you as well? :>
Ah, right, my character! Minty!
Actually thinking back on it, the character you might've wanted to draw was her, right? :0
2009 whore
Sunieepo
2009 whore
ahah thank u

Not at all! <3
I was wondering though, have you done anything for me in the past? :0 Or have I talked to you about it? I feel like I have because I hardcore recognize your art and I'm mad at myself if we did because I didn't request stuff sooner!
Are ya just doing the watercolored sketches or is there any chance I could request a knee-up flat from you as well? :>
Actually thinking back on it, the character you might've wanted to draw was her, right? :0
oh yes i recognise this, i think u had an art req thread and i made a post offering to draw but i dont think we conversed beyond my post? i believe i wanted to draw minty 3nodding and no worries, i am still here haha

i can do a flat but it will cost more, closer to 700-800kp range if that's ok? (it's how much i got in my older thread)

Obsessive Kitten

Sunieepo
2009 whore
Sunieepo
2009 whore
ahah thank u

Not at all! <3
oh yes i recognise this, i think u had an art req thread and i made a post offering to draw but i dont think we conversed beyond my post? i believe i wanted to draw minty 3nodding and no worries, i am still here haha

i can do a flat but it will cost more, closer to 700-800kp range if that's ok? (it's how much i got in my older thread)
That's not a problem!!! <3 Am I okay to start a trade for 800k for a waist up full of Minty? :>
Also I'm so sorry I must've never gotten a notification. Gaia's pretty buggy for me all the time ;A;
2009 whore
Sunieepo
2009 whore
Sunieepo
2009 whore
ahah thank u

Not at all! <3

That's not a problem!!! <3 Am I okay to start a trade for 800k for a waist up full of Minty? :>
Also I'm so sorry I must've never gotten a notification. Gaia's pretty buggy for me all the time ;A;
that's ok no worries! and yes sounds good. i'll send you the sketch when it's ready 4laugh

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Sunieepo
??? i got a notification for a post on this thread and it says there's a post on here but there is not. weird

I feel you it happens to me too sometimes!

oh so glad you have a shop open! heart
Quote:
Sunieepo
I feel you it happens to me too sometimes!

oh so glad you have a shop open! heart
i'm guessing someone posted then deleted? otherwise idk sweatdrop and yes hello !!! heart

Mugtra's Husband

Sweetheart

28,075 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Your art style is so pleasing to look at redface

Do you do couples? I have two lovely men i'm desperately seeking cute art of together. If you're doing waists for 300k, I'd be glad to pay 800k for a couple!! (I have plenty of info and ref images for outfits/etc to share as well, just don't wanna bombard you if you aren't interested aaahhh)

I also am free to do art trades! Here is my art twitter, plus all the images in the above imgur album is my work as well. I see you listed one OC only for AT, so I'd be happy to do multiple artworks of him for you unless you have an OC couple you'd like art of.

(also sidenote: the notification is gaia telling you that you posted in your own thread, it's seriously annoying. Happens to me everytime i bump my own thread oml)

Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
HI omg i. love your art style so much can i offer 400kp (or an item equivalent to that if u want, feel free to poke around in my inventory and ask i need to get rid of some stuff) for this lil dude? u can do literally whatever u feel

User Image
User Image

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Sunieepo
i'm guessing someone posted then deleted? otherwise idk sweatdrop and yes hello !!! heart

that's a possibility!

Hope your day is going good there!
Maysar
Your art style is so pleasing to look at redface

Do you do couples? I have two lovely men i'm desperately seeking cute art of together. If you're doing waists for 300k, I'd be glad to pay 800k for a couple!! (I have plenty of info and ref images for outfits/etc to share as well, just don't wanna bombard you if you aren't interested aaahhh)

I also am free to do art trades! Here is my art twitter, plus all the images in the above imgur album is my work as well. I see you listed one OC only for AT, so I'd be happy to do multiple artworks of him for you unless you have an OC couple you'd like art of.

(also sidenote: the notification is gaia telling you that you posted in your own thread, it's seriously annoying. Happens to me everytime i bump my own thread oml)
thank you!!! and hm maybe that was it?? i saw a poster's name on the "last posted" on my thread though that wasn't me so i think someone else did post and then delete

let me see if i can sketch these two out first and let you know if i can draw them, ok?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff