Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowdemontag rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
Shadow Willow's Cafe Art Shop

CLOSED

Hello, I'm Shadowdemontag and welcome to my art shop!
Here's a little something about me, just so you can get to know your artist. I love drawing new things. Cluttered avis scare the living hell out of me (you know who you are) BUT, if you really want your epic character to be made that badly I will do it, no extra charge. I have a very vast style of art, if there is a type of style you like let me know and I'll try to replicate it the best that I can do.

Status

Working on no ones submission.
Livestream "OFF"

Livestream
If your curious on what I do or who I am drawing there is a livestream.
Ask for the number to access my livestream

Join Me Livestream

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
Rules First:

1. Please follow the rules of Gaia before following mine.
2. You must fill out a order form and complete it.
3.Post your form in the comments section.
4.I will give you an estimate of how long it will take to finish the picture. So please don't rush me.
5. If your waiting for me to get to you then I will PM you to let you know that your next.
6. If there might be changes you want please let me know and I won't charge extra. But I will only allow 1 change that you really wanted and only 2 minor changes.

So please enjoy!

Announcements

Please check in daily for announcements. They will be posted every once in a while.

1/3: I do apologize or not doing any commissions for anyone yet. I have important news. I will be training for the next 2 weeks for something important and I will post another announcement about what will happen next.

12/12: I need just one more order then I will be closing up shop for the rest of the month. I will be posting another slots section for those who want to get their order in before shop opens back up on 2012.

12/02: The day before yesterday there was a 90mph wind gust that passed that night and created a lot of chaos with the transformers so almost the whole city had no power even at my house there was no power. So there will be delays on orders. I do apologize for the inconvenience, thank you.

12/09: Once the shop has 10 slots filled, I will be taking no more and will be closing for the holiday. If the slots are full and you want me to make you something special for the holiday, please PM me.

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
About Prices:

My prices doesn't depend on style or difficulty so do not worry about the style you would like your character to be drawn. Also if business goes well price may change.

Simple Chibi:
Simple chibi is just like what it sounds like, really simple, not too detailed, and really cute.

- Head Shot 2k
- Head to Bust/Chest 5k
- Head to Waist 7k
- Fullbody 10k

Advanced Chibi:
Advanced chibi is a bit bigger and a lot more detailed than a simple chibi.

- Head Shot 5k
- Head to Bust/Chest 7k
- Head to Waist 9k
- Fullbody 10k

Regular Anime Character:
Regular anime characters are simple characters, they are a lot more detailed than chibis.They are also a lot more bigger than chibis as well.

- Head Shot 10k
- Head to Bust/Chest 20k
- Head to Waist 30k
- Fullbody 50k

Advance Anime Character:
Advance anime characters are way more detailed than any of the 3, highly detailed in full proportion also.

- Head Shot 50k
- Head to Bust/Chest 100k
- Head to Waist 250k
- Fullbody 300K

Background?
Do you want a background for your character? This is optional if you would like to add a cute/cool background to your character.

- Simple Background 1k
(a simple background is if you would like to have little items floating behind your character, like balloons, pastry, turtle shells. ect.

- Intermediate Background 5k
(a intermediate background is like a simple scenery like a beach or a field of grass or the sky)

- Advanced Background 10k
(an advanced background, an epic background like flying off a sky scraper or something epic like that)

Other:
Do you want to add something a little bit extra or customize something if its not enough? This is optional. If interested please contact me by either PM or just commenting. We can negotiate the price.

Freebies:
I also do freebies, you can get a freebie if you ordered an art from me. So one freebie per order.

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
What I WILL and WILL NOT do:
Yes, I do have a will do and will not do list. I do have some standards, besides doing super epic avis as an exception. There are things that I will not do even if you really want it badly and not even paying me extra. I will not do that. So please respect that.

WILL Do:

- Girls and guys
- Cute
- Epic avis (unfortunately TT-TT)
- Animals
- Epic fight scenes
- couple pictures
- OC's
- scars and cuts (as long its not on wrists)

Will NOT Do:

- sexual
- Rape
- Girl x Girl
- Guy x Guy
- Violent fights scenes (Dragon Ball Z violence is acceptable)
- Gore

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
Here are some of my art work

Some examples on what is what.

Simple Chibi
Advance Chibi
Regular Anime
Advance Anime

Here is also my deviant Art, click the little chibi to see:
User Image

Completed Art

StrawBerryOrgasms, 2, 3, 4, 5
Kitty-Kaggie
Acroneos
KpopXLuver, 2
Gellenduo, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Vanity Death, 2, 3
shadowhallow9
kimikoanime
mandygirl01, 2, 3, 4
Lady Megohime Date, 2
ViXeNeXiV, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Takaro-Chan, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
I_Like_it_Spooky, 2, 3
Kawada S., 2
Deshi_Venshin594, 2
Amiriel, 2
princess_lala11, 2
Wahrheit Pflicht, 2
Silent_Emo24, 2, 3
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
king_masters, 2
Duktur
TianMasaki, 2
Ximonix

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
How to Order:

1. When ordering please submit an order form to me. (order form is down below)
2. Please be very descriptive on what you want. I really want to make it exactly how you want it to look like.
3. Please submit your form in the comments section.
4. I will comment you to let you know I got your order.
5. Please don't send trade requests until I notify you in comment and PM that your art is complete.
6. When I get the trade request I will send you your art.

Order Form:
Please complete this form and put it in the comments. As soon as I get your order I will put you in the slots.

[size=18][b]Shadows Willow Art Shop Form[/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] Name
[b]What do you want me to draw:[/b] description of what you want
[b]What form do you want it in:[/b] Simple/ Advance Chibi or Regular/ Advanced Anime
[b]What ratios do you want it in:[/b] head shot, head to chest, head to waist, full body
[b]Be descriptive of what you want:[/b] details on how you want it to look i.e. poses, gestures, etc.
[b]Do you want a background:[/b] if yes put in either simple, intermediate or advance background and continue to the next section, If not put N/A.
[b]Background details:[/b] if you answered yes to the question above, put in very descriptive details on what you want in the background. If no put N/A.
[b]Payment:[/b] verify the prices and submit

It should look like this.

Shadows Willow Art Shop Form
Username:
What do you want me to draw:
What form do you want it in:
What ratios do you want it in:
Be descriptive of what you want:
Do you want a background:
Background details:
Payment:

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
Slots (Unlimited):CLOSED
This for anyone who wants to know whose next.

1. [[Mel]]
2. Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
3. Silent_Emo24
4. king_masters
5. Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
6. TheSilenceInBlackAndWhite
7. TianMasaki

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
For anyone who wants to promote my shop:

I only had time to make one banner I will be making more though!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/shadows-willow-cafe-art-shop-open/t.75068491/][img]http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/Maxx2DXtreame/shadowwillowscafeartshop-1.jpg[/img][/url]

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100

Quick Reply

Submit