Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paints are currently auction & rlc exclusive. ♥

Auctions will be announced here.

I accept items only. ♥

...but I may consider art trades. Bribe me.
                                                Super bribe for couples.

I only accept items from my wishlist, current rig bundles
                                                (including the frequent assorted mini rigs), advance chances,
                                                or current mc letters. Remember! This is a bribe thread.
                                                Bigger = better. :D

Chibi autoslots: (1 item = 1 slot)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Autoslots can be claimed even when slots are otherwise full.

I also take RLC!

Please use this form to order:

[color=#f86164][size=17][b]💀 ATTENTION GRAB[/b][/size]
                                                [size=10][b]username[/b] • • your username here
                                                [b]type[/b] • • chibi
                                                [b]request[/b] • • your entire request. anything not listed here will not be included in the finished product.
                                                [b]bribe[/b] • • your offer here[/size][/color]

• • Round One: Roll 4d6 (4 6-sided dice) and get all 4s to win!

Dice game prizes are grab bags. There can only be one
                                                winner per round. Quote me with a link to the winning post
                                                if you win to claim it, otherwise it won't count.

Trash Vampire

recoded the layout to be less cluttered, figured i might as well roll with a whole new thread ✌

Trash Vampire

gonna add chibis to the roster eventually, just not tonight :u
Hey there, quick question about your RL commissions, do you have any samples of your sketch work?
💀 ATTENTION GRAB
username • • Luce Price
request • • I apologize for blatantly disobeying you, I know you explicity stated for headshots only, however, what I want is not of a person. I want a small, black and white tattoo design only big enough to go on my upper left shoulder. It can be a very rough design, I just want to have a reference to bring to my artist. It would involve a pocket watch in the snow, some words, and some rain. That's all. I completely understand if you only do humanoid pieces, but you're a very talented artist and there's no doubt in my mind you'd give me something my artist could use to base his own, original drawing off of.
bribe • • 12mil

Cat

Man-Hungry Kitten

ovo
good luck abby! <3

Trash Vampire

carcer
Hey there, quick question about your RL commissions, do you have any samples of your sketch work?
Here's two. Working on laying out a proper not-crummy looking sketchdump for a sample still, haha. ♥

Trash Vampire

Luce Price
💀 ATTENTION GRAB
username • • Luce Price
request • • I apologize for blatantly disobeying you, I know you explicity stated for headshots only, however, what I want is not of a person. I want a small, black and white tattoo design only big enough to go on my upper left shoulder. It can be a very rough design, I just want to have a reference to bring to my artist. It would involve a pocket watch in the snow, some words, and some rain. That's all. I completely understand if you only do humanoid pieces, but you're a very talented artist and there's no doubt in my mind you'd give me something my artist could use to base his own, original drawing off of.
bribe • • 12mil
Sorry, headshots only means headshots only, and frankly I have no faith in my ability to design tats. sweatdrop

Trash Vampire

My Dolce
//waves
Rageroomies
ovo
good luck abby! <3
bbies <3333
Abbacus
Luce Price
💀 ATTENTION GRAB
username • • Luce Price
bribe • • 12mil
Sorry, headshots only means headshots only, and frankly I have no faith in my ability to design tats. sweatdrop

No problem! I figured there was no harm in trying. Thank you for your consideration!

Trash Vampire

Luce Price
Abbacus
Luce Price
💀 ATTENTION GRAB
username • • Luce Price
bribe • • 12mil

No problem! I figured there was no harm in trying. Thank you for your consideration!
uwu/ ♥

Cat

Abbacus

Hi bby~
Abbacus
carcer
Here's two. Working on laying out a proper not-crummy looking sketchdump for a sample still, haha. ♥

Oh these are lovely, thank you! Will be sending you an email x
Hnnnngh your art..
emotion_drool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out