Total Votes:[ 141 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Ravenclaw, a high-quality art shop! The shop opened on 07/22/2014
The main artist is Poison Parody, an 18 year old college student from Florida. This
shop’s purpose is for her to accumulate gold for a charity and her own personal acc.
Order up! You’re likely to be accepted no matter what your order is, so have no fear.
Thank you for coming in! Also, please don’t forget to give this shop a <3, or to fill out
a criticisms/suggestions form, located with the order form below. I love hearing your
feedback and it makes me a better shop owner and artist as a result! This shop was
inspired by the Harry Potter series from J.K. Rowling, specifically the Ravenclaw
house. She holds all rights to the name, etc.

Livestream: Offline.
Freebies: Open!
Slots: One Open!
Art Trades: Open!

Open | Closed | Hiatus | Working

Artwork (c) Poison Parody
Graphics (c) Poison Parody
Layout (c) Poison Parody

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image
                                              the Blind Songstress:
                                                        User Image

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image
                            Lineart:
                                bust; 50k min.
                                half; 100k min.
                                full; 200k min.
                                couple; 400k min.

Regular:
                                bust; 150k. min.
                                half; 300k min.
                                full; 500k min. +25k for background.
                                couple; 700k min. +45k for background.

Pixel:
                                bust; 100k min.
                                half; 200k min.
                                full; 350k min.
                                couple; 500k min.

RL Commissions:
                                TBA.

Auto-buy List:
                                Chrysanthe’s Fountain, Nochi the Black Wolf, Blade of the Dawn/Night Sky, Silkrose Stroll,
                                Ringmaster, Angel mini recolors, DJ headphones recolors, Sash recolors, Scarf recolors,
                                Coral Artemis, Pandaista, Peyokon, Creeping Vine, The Nefarious Queen of Solair,
                                Queen Marie's Undergarments, Rosamund's Rage, Devotion, etc, Queen's Vengeance,
                                Bloody Marionette, Crimson Marionette, Fiery Ascension, Icy Ascension, Mythrill items,
                                the Meowl, pretty much any rig pet. :D

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image
                          Slot One:
                              closed

Slot Two:
                              closed

Slot Three:
                              Tara-ble Art - Art Trade waist up

Auto-buy:
                              open

RL Commissions:
                              TBA

Freebie Slot 1:
                              Shadow Tempyst

Freebie Slot 2:
                              Bleach1114

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image
                            What Poison Will Not Be Drawing:
                            [******** (let me be the judge of that), yuri, complete nudity, & sex. *A*

What Poison Will Always Draw:
                          anything not on the "Will Not Draw" list. ;D 30% bribe 70% character.

Statistics:
                          Gals = Gentlemen; Couples = Singles; Yaoi = Heterosexual couples

General Rules:
                          I can refuse your offer if I don't want to do it, but that's a rare occurrence.
                          For freebies, I need to be inspired into drawing them. The best way to do
                          that is to suggest a cute pose.

I am very vain, and if you suggest a pose in which you and I are being
                          drawn together, I'm likely to accept no matter what. /wink

Livestream:
                          My LS is here. If you want to watch your drawing being done, tell me. :D

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image
                  ( ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴜᴘ! ) I . W A N T . A R T!!

¹ Username:
                                  Put your username(s) here.

² Style Desired:
                                  Tell me what style you want your art done in.

³ Payment Option:
                                  How will you be paying? ($, GG, what?)

⁴ Reference(s):
                                  Put picture reference links here. If it's an OC, I want several.
                                  If you don't have several, a full text description is desired. Application for that below.

⁵ Extras:
                                  Anything you'd like to tell me, relating to this commission?

[list][list][list][b][size=24]([color=darkblue][u][color=#b57900] ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴜᴘ! [/color][/u][/color]) [color=#b57900]⤳[/color] [color=#b57900][u][color=darkblue] I [color=white].[/color] W A N T [color=white].[/color] A R T[/color][/color][/u][i]!![/i][/size][/b]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=12.5][b][color=darkblue]¹ Username[/color]:[/b]
            [list][list]Put your username(s) here.[/list][/list]
            [b][color=#b57900]² Style Desired[/color]:[/b]
            [list][list]Tell me what style you want your art done in.[/list][/list]
            [b][color=darkblue]³ Payment Option[/color]:[/b]
            [list][list]How will you be paying? ($, GG, what?)[/list][/list]
            [b][color=#b57900]⁴ Reference(s)[/color]:[/b]
            [list][list]Put picture reference links here. If it's an OC, I want several.
            If you don't have several, a full text description is desired. Application for that below.[/list][/list]
            [b][color=darkblue]⁵ Extras[/color]:[/b]
            [list][list]Anything you'd like to tell me, relating to this commission?[/list][/list][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

( ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴜᴘ! ) I . W A N T . T O . T R A D E!!

¹ Username:

² Style Desired:

³ Your Own Samples:
                                  Link me to a dA, or provide several links of your work. Please don't send me
                                  the best unless you can promise my art will turn out as such.

⁴ Reference(s) for Me:
                                  If you don't have several, a full text description is desired. Application for that below.

⁵ Extras:
                                  Anything you'd like to tell me, relating to this art trade?

[list][list][list][b][size=24]([color=darkblue][u][color=#b57900] ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴜᴘ! [/color][/u][/color]) [color=#b57900]⤳[/color] [color=#b57900][u][color=darkblue] I [color=white].[/color] W A N T [color=white].[/color] T O [color=white].[/color] T R A D E[/color][/color][/u][i]!![/i][/size][/b]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=12.5][b][color=darkblue]¹ Username[/color]:[/b]
            [b][color=darkblue]³ Your Own Samples[/color]:[/b]
            [list][list]Link me to a dA, or provide several links of your work. Please don't send me
            the best unless you can promise my art will turn out as such.[/list][/list]
            [b][color=#b57900]⁴ Reference(s) for Me[/color]:[/b]
            If you don't have several, a full text description is desired. Application for that below.[/list][/list]
            [b][color=darkblue]⁵ Extras[/color]:[/b]
            [list][list]Anything you'd like to tell me, relating to this art trade?[/list][/list][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

( ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴜᴘ! ) I . W A N T . A . F R E E B I E!!

¹ Username:

² Style Desired:

³ Reference(s) for Me:

⁴ Extras:
                                  Anything you'd like to tell me, relating to this freebie?

[list][list][list][b][size=24]([color=darkblue][u][color=#b57900] ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴜᴘ! [/color][/u][/color]) [color=#b57900]⤳[/color] [color=#b57900][u][color=darkblue] I [color=white].[/color] W A N T [color=white].[/color] A [color=white].[/color] F R E E B I E[/color][/color][/u][i]!![/i][/size][/b]

[b][color=darkblue]³ Reference(s) for Me[/color]:[/b]
            [b][color=#b57900]⁴ Extras[/color]:[/b]
            [list][list]Anything you'd like to tell me, relating to this freebie?[/list][/list][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

( ʜᴇʏ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ! ) I . H A V E . A . C R I T I Q U E!!

¹ Username:

² The bone you want to pick with me:
                                  Tell me what I've done that's upset you.

³ Your Own Suggestions:
                                  Please enlighten me as to how I could rectify this situation.

⁴ Extras:
                                  Anything else you'd like to mention to me, relating to this criticism?

[list][list][list][b][size=24]([color=darkblue][u][color=#b57900] ʜᴇʏ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ! [/color][/u][/color]) [color=#b57900]⤳[/color] [color=#b57900][u][color=darkblue] I [color=white].[/color] H A V E [color=white].[/color] A [color=white].[/color] C R I T I Q U E[/color][/color][/u][i]!![/i][/size][/b]

[b][color=#b57900]² The bone you want to pick with me[/color]:[/b]
            [list][list]Tell me what I've done that's upset you.[/list][/list]
            [b][color=darkblue]³ Your Own Suggestions[/color]:[/b]
            [list][list]Please enlighten me as to how I could rectify this situation.[/list][/list]
            [list][list]Anything else you'd like to mention to me, relating to this criticism?[/list][/list][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

( ʜᴇʏ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ! ) I . H A V E . A . R E V I E W!!

¹ Username:

² How was the service?:
                                  Rate from 1 to 10 and give an explanation.

³ Any suggestions as to how to increase productivity?:
                                  Please enlighten me as to how I can better your buying experience! <3

⁴ Extras:
                                  Anything else you'd like to mention to me, relating to this shopping experience?

[list][list][list][b][size=24]([color=darkblue][u][color=#b57900] ʜᴇʏ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ! [/color][/u][/color]) [color=#b57900]⤳[/color] [color=#b57900][u][color=darkblue] I [color=white].[/color] H A V E [color=white].[/color] A [color=white].[/color] R E V I E W[/color][/color][/u][i]!![/i][/size][/b]

[b][color=#b57900]² How was the service?[/color]:[/b]
            [list][list]Rate from 1 to 10 and give an explanation.[/list][/list]
            [b][color=darkblue]³ Any suggestions as to how to increase satisfaction?[/color]:[/b]
            [list][list]Please enlighten me as to how I can better your buying experience! <3[/list][/list]
            [list][list]Anything else you'd like to mention to me, relating to this shopping experience?[/list][/list][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Full Text Description: ( to be inserted into the skeleton under "reference," in the case of a lack of picture references. )
            [size=12.5]Name:
            Personality:
            Piercings: (how many and where, if any)
            Tattoos: (how many and where, with references please)
            Birth Marks: (describe please, if any)
            Height:
            Weight:
            Biography: (ltd.)
            Eye Color:
            Hair Color:
            Outfit Preference:
            Pose Preference:
            Common Expressions:[/size]

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image
                        Reviews:
                                  ( ʜᴇʏ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ! ) I . H A V E . A . R E V I E W!!

¹ Username:
                                                  popetoastttttt

² How was the service?:
                                              [******** awesome s**t got done fast, and i got to see wips when i wanted. hell yeah

³ Any suggestions as to how to increase satisfaction?:
                                            make a clone?

⁴ Extras:
                                            More boobies.

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image
                          My Button(s):
                          200x40
                              User Image
                              [url=http://tinyurl.com/RavenC][IMG]http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac338/lfuzz95/Art Samples_Ravenclaw/Button5_1.jpg[/IMG][/url]
                              [url=http://tinyurl.com/RavenC][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2expzed.png[/img][/url]
                              [url=http://tinyurl.com/RavenC][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/691clf.gif[/IMG][/url]
                              [url=http://tinyurl.com/RavenC][IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/9sgtav.gif[/IMG][/url]

88x31
                              [url=http://tinyurl.com/RavenC][IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2ldj8rl.gif[/IMG][/url]

Buttons Exchanged:

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers