PC 0.26923076923077 26.9% [ 7 ]
PS2 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Questionable Streaker

Princess Peach's Royal Art Shop

User Image

Welcome to my very first art shop!

This art shop has been set up to encourage me to start drawing again..and also so i can quest things a little faster ;-;

For now, I will only be offering full body coloured chibi's (as seen in my example). I may add half body/sketches etc later on.

I'm kind of unsure about pricing because I really have no clue what my art is worth..so I have a few items listed below, that I really like, so feel free to offer these if you want an Auto Buy spot.

Please make sure you read my rules before ordering, I wont be able to accept orders from you if you aren't following my rules >.>

Rules, Do's & Don'ts are located in the next post & prices are in the 3rd post.

CHIBI EXAMPLES ARE ON THE 4TH POST

CURRENTLY BUSY WITH UNI <3 Bribe offers only. My time is super limited sweatdrop

SLOTS

Slot 1: -slot closed-
Slot 2: -slot closed-
Slot 3: -slot closed -

Page 16:

Gendocide
User Image DRAW ME~! User Image
User Name: Gendocide
Reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Additional Information (Pose, expressions, etc): You have freedom to do with them as you wish. They are more like twins/sisters if that helps at all. You are free to remove any items from them if it makes things easier

Price:
1.5mil + Fae Adornment

Page 16:

SiCotic Oz
User Name: Boss Man Oz
Reference: Warning, may contain nudity... XD jk
Additional Information (Pose, expressions, etc): Free to do as you please, same for facial expression or w/e. But can you change the G in the center of the superhero suit to an O?

Price:
Jacked up Shoes emotion_awesome

Questionable Streaker

Peach's Golden Rules:

Please make sure you follow my rules when ordering, it will make things a thousand times easier for the both of us <3

Please use the form in the next post to submit your order. I will review your request and quote you to let you know whether I will accept or not. If I accept the request please send a trade with the agreed price.
Once i have finished your order i will send you a watermarked version for your approval, if you are happy with the artwork, please complete the trade and you will be sent the original without the watermark.

Please be friendly and respectful to everyone in this thread. Stay and chat if you like <3

PLEASE let me know if this artwork is a gift, as i will put the username on the art<3

Please don't cancel orders! Do not make an order if you don't think you will be able to honour it. You will be blacklisted if you cancel an order that I have already started.

What can peach do? :

Below are my do's & don'ts. Very rarely will i make an exception, unless you bribe me with something extraordinarily epic sweatdrop

User Image [ Do's : ]

Couples
Both Male & Females
Groups
Original Character

User Image Don'ts:

ϟ Monochrome
ϟ Hentai
ϟ Nudity
ϟ Mecha
ϟ Cluttered Avi's
ϟ Anthro

Questionable Streaker

Order form + Prices:

Bribe me for an Auto Slot:
User Image
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageHow does an Auto Slot work?
If the regular slots have all been taken then you can bribe me with any of the above items. This will guarantee you art.

Don't have any of the above items but believe you have a nice bribe offer? Feel free to offer items/ gold and I'll let you know if i'm happy with your offer :3

~I know my prices seem expensive, but I'm super busy IRL and I take hours and hours to do these chibis ;-;

Regular Slot Prices:

Single full body chibi - 1m +

Couple - 2m +

Group - Bribe items only.

Order Form:

[align=center][b][color=palevioletred][size=18][img]http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af28/AmigurumiZoo/80.gif[/img] DRAW ME~! [img]http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af28/AmigurumiZoo/80.gif[/img][/size][/b][/color]
[color=steelblue][b]User Name:[/b][/color]
[color=lightseagreen][b]Reference:[/b][/color]
[color=steelblue][b] Additional Information (Pose, expressions, etc): [/B][/color]
[color=lightseagreen][b]
[b]Price:[/b][/color]
[/align]

User Image[Example]

User Name: -peach-
Reference: (add link/img/etc here)
Additional Information (Pose, expressions, etc): Sleepy expression, sitting on the floor reading a book.

Price:
3m

Questionable Streaker

COMPLETED - Pick Up

I will put all completed chibis here. After the trades have been finalised, please collect your chibi from this post. Please remember to save your chibi to your computer as I will not host them forever ^-^

User Image

Questionable Streaker

Past orders:

Levven
oHemingwayo
5nfosi
Gendocide

Page 2:

Levven
User Name: Levven
Reference:
This
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Additional Information (Pose, expressions, etc):
With this pose
User Image

Price: 4.5 million

Page 7.
oHemingwayo
Edited

User Name:oHemingwayo
Reference:My Avi
Additional Information (Pose, expressions, etc): Flirty look

Price:
1m o:

5nfosi
-peach-

User Name: 5nfosi
Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Additional Information (Pose, expressions, etc): just like the ref. if you want to change something, it's up to you. c:

Price:
1.2m

Questionable Streaker

Reserved

Questionable Streaker

Reserved

Questionable Streaker

Reserved

Questionable Streaker

Reserved

Questionable Streaker

Reserved