Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Bloodsucker

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ!
Pleased to meet ya! I've been a digital artist for what, 10+ years now? I enjoy drawing other people's characters, and am hoping to work up to RLC commissions, so this shop is sort of my mid-way point. c:
Honestly not sure how long I'll keep it open for >> might just be a pop-up thing, will see.

ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ: Open!
ᴀʀᴛ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ: Open - Ask!

ɴᴏᴛᴇ:
- I'll be quicker to take up requests that inspire me, so it's not necessarily first come first serve.
- Pay What You Want, though a higher offer makes it more likely that I'll accept it C":
- My style can vary, and I like experimenting, so be mindful of that if you make an offer.

(piece below is WIP of mine but it's giving me life so I'm putting it here >> Both are my OCs c: )
User Image

Bashful Bloodsucker

ꜱᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

More of my art is on my Instagram and Deviantart.

Bashful Bloodsucker

ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ
I'm looking for inspiration above everything else, so it's not first come first serve.
If I tip your post, that means I won't be drawing your request. You are welcome to ask why, or make another request.
Offer whatever you'd like.
Character I really like = I'll draw for less
No NSFW
Don't use my art for NFTs, AI art, or anything commercial
If you repost my art, credit me. (eg, my Instagram or Deviantart)
If you have a deadline, let me know. Otherwise, please don't rush or pressure me.

ɴᴏᴛᴇ
Feel free to request specific moods / backgrounds / poses, but the more specific your request, the higher I'd expect your offer to be. Same goes for multiple characters.

My style varies. If you like the mood of a particular piece of mine, let me know. However, please expect some variation + artistic licence.

While I'm happy with drawing humanoid designs, I'll also absolutely give monsters / robots / any other type of unusual character a shot if I like the design. They seem like fun. c:
I'll also consider trying pieces with more than 1 character and backgrounds, but I recommend making a high offer, as these are a lot of work.

I post some of my finished pieces on my social media. If you aren't okay with this, let me know when you make your offer.

ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ
Make a post with:
- what you'd like drawn
- your offer

If I accept your offer, open a trade with the amount you have offered. When it's ready, I'll send you either a WIP or the finished piece with a really annoying watermark in the middle, then I'll accept the trade. When you accept it, I'll send you the un-watermarked/finished version (when it's done ofc).
If this doesn't seem reasonable, please let me know and we can discuss. c:

Bashful Bloodsucker

ꜱʟᴏᴛꜱ
1 // [ Username ] // Open!

Bashful Bloodsucker

ᴡᴀɪᴛʟɪꜱᴛ
<< none yet >>

Bashful Bloodsucker

ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇꜱ

For // The Bean Lizard
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Bloodsucker

ꜰʀᴇᴇʙɪᴇꜱ
( I do these sometimes on CB c: )

For Reuben or Ryume
User Image

For Meme Name
User Image

For sad exorcist
User Image

Bashful Bloodsucker

ʀᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ
c:

Bashful Bloodsucker

ʀᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ
c:

Bashful Bloodsucker

ʀᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ
c:

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces