Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Detective

User Image

Welcome!
I'm here to draw chibis, I hope you're here to have them drawn!
There is no order form, just put whatever information you think is valid.
Trade must be started before I start, so keep that in mind.
*Likes* Everything
*Dislikes* Nothing
If your avatar/oc is cluttered, make sure there is some sort of item list,
if not, it's subject to interpretation.

Tipsy Detective

User Image

Examples
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Price: 10 bil, 15 for couple

Tipsy Detective

User Image

Slots [CLOSED]
1. Phantasmai
2. AciidCastles
3. AciidCastles
4. Maikaymon
5. Sachiirin

Tipsy Detective

User Image

Completed Art

CasualPanda
User Image

YumiTheVampy

User Image

Tipsy Detective

Officially Open for Business

Tipsy Detective

Tipsy Detective

Tipsy Detective

Eye_Frost90's Bestie

Dangerous Bloodsucker

13,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
Can i have a chibi of my character Yumiko for 10bil?

User Image

Tipsy Detective

YumiTheVampy

User Image

Definitely! The mask she's holding, does she usually have and/or wear that? Same with shadow? smile

Gracious Garbage

Your art is so lovely!! Could I please order a chibi of my current avi for 10bil? 3nodding
User Image

Eye_Frost90's Bestie

Dangerous Bloodsucker

13,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
Pocket Full O Poku
YumiTheVampy

User Image

Definitely! The mask she's holding, does she usually have and/or wear that? Same with shadow? smile

The mask and shadow is part of the story im writing. the shadow is someone that's trapped in it for years and if someone is evil and has that mask in there hands the mask's soul turns red and if someone good holds it the soul turns good. she usually holds it because it was my character's fathers great possession. smile but she never wears the mask shes protecting it

Tipsy Detective

YumiTheVampy

The mask and shadow is part of the story im writing. the shadow is someone that's trapped in it for years and if someone is evil and has that mask in there hands the mask's soul turns red and if someone good holds it the soul turns good. she usually holds it because it was my character's fathers great possession. smile but she never wears the mask shes protecting it

Thanks for clearing that up! Your story sounds very interesting, can't wait to draw your OC smile

Tipsy Detective

CasualPanda
Your art is so lovely!! Could I please order a chibi of my current avi for 10bil? 3nodding
User Image

Thank you! Of course you can, your avi is adorable whee

Eye_Frost90's Bestie

Dangerous Bloodsucker

13,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
Pocket Full O Poku
YumiTheVampy

Thanks for clearing that up! Your story sounds very interesting, can't wait to draw your OC smile

One day I'll let you read it xD
a lot of my close friends love the intensity in it because my character does get brutally beaten by her clan and she becomes a outcast/shinobi sort of person when she takes the mask (she also kills her father for killing her mother and abusing her)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff