Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Regular

Welcome!

- Samples -

User Image User Image User Image User Image

- Prices -
Waist Up.......................................................500k plat
Full Body......................................................700k plat

Want something different? Don't be afraid to ask, I'm flexible.

Will draw anything allowed by Gaia's ToS unless its unreasonably complicated. Happy to draw Oc's furries, mech, animals, fanart, real people, whatever.

Friendly Regular

Ordering

- Procedure -

1. Quote me with:
[quote="peliway"][/quote]

Give me your avi, your OC, a DnD character sheet, whatever you want as long as it tells me what you want me to draw.

2. I'll quote you if I accept and we can start a trade. The trade will be completed when the art is exchanged.

3. I'll send you a sketch to approve. The finished art will probably take me a few days, especially if I'm busy, but shouldn't take more than a week if I'm on your order. (Let me know if you'd like WIPs and I'll send you them! Sometimes its fun to see the process.)

4. Profit!

Three at a time! If slots are full, slots are full. I can put you on a quote list for when I run through them and open back up for more orders. First come first serve.

- Slots -
1. IRLBirb
2. cow
3. The Kill Count

- Quote for the next round list -
Heavens Black Crow
Clueit
gogoD0GG0
Ahri
Ren Kaneda
cow

Friendly Regular

Friendly Regular

Alright all set up! Open for business.

FluffCat's Pardner

Fluffy Duck

peliway

full body for 700k each or any of these?
I have a birb girl named
Fluff?
demon named Neris or my persona OC Chiech?
User Image
peliway

im not sure if you're comfortable drawing muscles as my request is of my muscle man of a cowboi < v< ;;;

is 700k for a fullbody of chunk okie?
chunk's toyhouse with personality traits a must: is to include his bell necklace / optional: a flower crown

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
more images but not accurate refs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thank u for considerin!

Cat

peliway

Interrested drawing a fullbody of my BuffDaddy aka The Professor (he was once a super soldier thats now a teacher in high school)
Just a few color changes:
-please make his tie red instead of yellow
-instead of cyan-ish please make his sleeve white
-the length of his coat is between his pelvis and knee
-his boots is a little below his knee

User ImageUser Image

He also has a belt under thats covered by his vest:
User Image

Pal

quote="peliway"]
You have 3 requests up already but I'll still shoot my shot. Can I get a FB of one of my characters?

cat girl this character is any body type
Very sleepy, spaced out unless she's listening to music. If she's listening to music she's hyper and so excited.
moth girl this character is chubby/thick
She's a moth succubus type character who's attracted to the light in people's hearts. She loves kind people and obsesses over them. She's very affectionate and kind. Bubbly and ditzy also work.
pokemon trainer this character is chubby/thick
She has really bad resting b***h face but she's actually just completely out of it. She's very friendly and loving with her Pokemon but also lives in her own little world.
strawberry girl this character is slender
Very laidback. She's just a strawberry come to life. Loves relaxing and drinking anything. Very big on beverages.
cactus blossom this character is slender
A magical girl type. She has whips like a cactus with very sharp spikes. She has a temper problem and pouts a lot.

Friendly Regular

Oh gosh I didn't expect so many responses already!

kyuseo's Senpai

peliway

Would you like to draw a fullbody of one of my OC cousins?

Sharkey: She's a brave, happy-go-lucky, tomboyish and adventurous 10yr old who has sharp teeth that she brushes everyday.
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Crash: 17yr old delinquent who always wear a smirk on his face and can be sinister and sarcastic at times.
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Friendly Regular

IRLBirb
peliway

full body for 700k each or any of these?
I have a birb girl named
Fluff?
demon named Neris or my persona OC Chiech?
User Image

I accept! I'll put you in slot 1. I'll go with Fluff ^^

Friendly Regular

cow
peliway

im not sure if you're comfortable drawing muscles as my request is of my muscle man of a cowboi < v< ;;;

is 700k for a fullbody of chunk okie?
chunk's toyhouse with personality traits a must: is to include his bell necklace / optional: a flower crown

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
more images but not accurate refs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thank u for considerin!

I extremely am, I love drawing muscles and I love drawing furries too. Just so much fun working into all those angles and whatnot.
Thanks for all the refs!

I accept and I'll put you in slot 2.
I don't have enough funds but wanted to say that your art is awesome! heart

Friendly Regular

The Kill Count
peliway

Interrested drawing a fullbody of my BuffDaddy aka The Professor (he was once a super soldier thats now a teacher in high school)
Just a few color changes:
-please make his tie red instead of yellow
-instead of cyan-ish please make his sleeve white
-the length of his coat is between his pelvis and knee
-his boots is a little below his knee

User ImageUser Image

He also has a belt under thats covered by his vest:
User Image

I accept! Love the design. =)
I'll put you in slot 3

Friendly Regular

white guiIt

I'm sorry, yeah, it is full sweatdrop
If I take on too many I end up stressing myself out and burning out.

Ahri

Your characters are absolutely darling, unfortunately I'm taking the first 3 first. Best of luck with the art hunt though!

p i o f

You're too sweet, thank you heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas