Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Nerd

auction CLOSED check it out here

I am currently

[CLOSED] [BUYING] [TRADING]
RL slots are [open] 0/3 [info]

plus, my oc ako and nero ( "swift white" and "the lil prince" ) will come bugger you guys around from time to time. feel free to bash them =D

User Image

welcome to my small shop =>

I'll keep it short and sweet since I suck at making these fancy threads even though I adore them
I will be taking 1 commission at a time, and I might take you to a secret waiting list if I fall in love with your character
will take a few days to choose each time, will do a piece once 2-3 weeks

my prices are not set in stone, but since I like to draw almost anything I usually just go by the bribe.
will draw anything in TOS. I will not draw extreme clutter or rotting zombies (clean zombies are fine). I also mostly prefer OC over avi.

only doing single characters pieces for gaia gold, anything from bust to full body. most chances I will take the full body though since I need gold.
want something else? I'm open for RL most of the time, and also love art trades (please be somewre near my level/offer something that is worth 6+ hours of my time...).
the lower posts will show some of my characters if you are interested.
I'm always buying art so feel free to sell me your artsis as well!

and last, sorry if I'm not answering every request. if I'm not interested I'll tip your post =>

omg want! bribe items
(will only take these items as bribe, otherwise pure)

User Image

form
Quote:
[align=center]
[color=#848484][size=10][u][color=darkred][size=12][b][size=24]W[/size]ing it[size=24]![/size][/b][/size][/color][/u]
[size=12][b][color=darkred]username[/color][/b][/size]: [username here]
[size=12][b][color=darkred]characetr[/color][/b][/size]: [character detail and references here]
[size=12][b][color=darkred]request[/color][/b][/size]: [bust/waist up/full body]
[size=12][b][color=darkred]offer[/color][/b][/size]: [the shines you offer go here]
[size=12][b][color=darkred]extra[/color][/b][/size]: [random stuff goes here][/size][/color][/align]

art trade form

Quote:

[color=#848484][size=10][u][color=darkred][size=12][b][size=24]W[/size]ing it[size=24]![/size][[size=9]art trade[/size]][/b][/size][/color][/u]
[size=12][b][color=darkred]username[/color][/b][/size]: [username here]
[size=12][b][color=darkred]your characetr[/color][/b][/size]: [character/s you want drawn - detail and references here]
[size=12][b][color=darkred]my character[/color][/b][/size]: [which of my characters you are willing to draw?]
[size=12][b][color=darkred]request[/color][/b][/size]: [what you ask me to draw? bust/waist up/full body...]
[size=12][b][color=darkred]style samples[/color][/b][/size]: [samples of the style you offer]
[size=12][b][color=darkred]offer[/color][/b][/size]: [what you offer to draw for me? bust/waist up/full body...]
[size=12][b][color=darkred]extra[/color][/b][/size]: [random stuff goes here][/size][/color][/align]

samples
old [left up] new [right down]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[tumblr] [DA] [RL info]

Ruthless Nerd

User Image

the one and only gg slot

The Black Tea Geisha

Wing it!
username:The Black Tea Geisha
characetr: Consider one of my oc's?
My male oc Zhao Lin?
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

My oc Midori?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

My oc Mei Lin?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

request: Fullbody if possible?
offer: 15 bill plus tip? Please let me know if this is too little XP..I can go up to 20 bill if that helps..
extra: Just incase there might be confusion, Zhao Lin has black with red eyes. As in the whites of his eyes are black XP..not like normal eyes.
Also just for fun, thought i'd mention that Zhao Lin and Mei Lin are husband and wife XD
They rule a country along with their two daughters, the youngest of whom is only 5 years old XD and super cute!

Here's some detailed images of Zhao Lin's outfit for reference
Hope they help you
User Image
User Image

Eden-san

Wing it!
username: Eden-san
characetr: Any one of these boys: Sebastian, Tulvarish, Eden, Vahn, or Cash
request: waist/thigh?
offer: 8bil (Is that too low? Let me know. )
extra: I like giving people choices. .///. If none of those guys appeal to you, I can offer more.

trade slot

vinove
Wing it![art trade]
username: vinove
your characetr: Azbogah, beautiful name i kno
User Image

my character: NERO !!1 !
request: JUst a HEADSHOT??? bc i only wanna do headshots rn and i cant ask for more than that. .. but i could do a fullbody if u really wanted im just not that great at All That
style samples: headshot // fullbody // ???
offer: headshoT
extra: im not really near ur level but BOy i can work rlly hard on the thing 4 U because i loooooove ur art ViB rates

-_-iVanillaz-_-
Lorhean
Vedetta Fiore

Ruthless Nerd

pick up and sometimes wip

User Image

User Image

Ruthless Nerd

my characters for you to draw
[I'm picky as [********
though]

User Image

high: 1.60m
build: a bit wide and curvy hips and thighs, narrow and thin waist and arms.chest size cup c. big and a bit droopy eyes, with natural shaped eyebrows ( a bit thick but still orderly) full lips, straight nose. hair is wavy and reaches anywhere from her middle back to the ham of her pants
colors: hair-black body-natural, a little on the pale side eyes-deep brown ears and tail- of a cat, same color as hair
personality: clumsy, serious, easy to anger, introverted, kind
pose ideas: stand offish poses will do her good. maybe daydreaming?

Quote:
Ako

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

outfits

User Image

high: 1.92m
build: long elegant limbs, showing muscles but not overly so. high cheek bones, strong jaw. eyes a bit slanted. straight roman nose, wide shoulders. snow leopard ears and tail, hair straight, reaches shoulder blades.
colors: hair-white body-pale eyes-light blue ears and tail-snow leopard
personality: elegant, snob, selfish, strong willed, smart, clean, calm
pose ideas: "I look down on you" poses or "I'm looking good and I know it" poses will fit him perfectly. angry ones are also very good

Quote:
Nero

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

high: 1.92m
build: athlete build with some lean muscles showing. wide hips and strong legs, narrow belly and small chest (around cup a or a small b) long neck, narrow eyes and pretty perky nose. hair is straight but wild, short on the front and at the nape of her neck is divided to 3 long strands of hair that reach her ankles
colors: hair-white body-chocolate dark eyes-deep blue tattoos-bright blue
personality: mischievous, elegant, mysterious, energetic
pose ideas: anything that has to do with soft mid action poses (as if she is dancing or floating) or running could be awesome

Quote:
Lakuna

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Nerd

people I'm waiting for art from

kennymap - - art trade full body of Ako for full body of trem
miIkay - art trade full body of lakuna for a full body of milkay
vinove - art trade shoulder up of nero for shoulder up of azbogah
Oh Don Piaaano - order shoulder up of lakuna

Ruthless Nerd

links in/out

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/ng-d-open/t.88423661_1/][img]http://oi44.tinypic.com/16096ck.jpg[/img][/url]

shops

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

requests

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas