Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Cuppy-Cake Speaking... Hello, Vict-, I mean, Valued Customer! My name is Cuppy-Cake-1136! Coincidentally, I own this thread. You may call me Cuppy, Cuppycake, Cake, Cupcake, or anything that suits you! c: Here, I am Goddess. Which, obviously, means I rule over EVERYTHING. Oh, so does Mai. Listen to her too. Or there will be... consequences. More of that in the rules. Please enjoy c:

Mai Speaking... Hello~ My friend. My name is Mai-Loveheart… or Mai, Love, Nanna.. to a certain few “Loveheartstartwinkle…” But if you want art don’t call me that without permission. MUAHAHA. ^^ I help run & organize things... Me and Cuppycake know each other in real life and work this shop together. Therefore, if you have questions for her and she's not on you can ask me, or vise versa. [/smiles] Well, on with it… Welcome to our art shop. :’3 Please stay awhile and order, chat, you know, whatever. Well… Not whatever… no mean stuff cause that hurts peoples feelin’s. I should be using proper grammer… c: but eh….. um well, WELCOME.
User Image

F o l l o w t h e T O S.
                                                                            Self Explanatory.

O r d e r i n g
                                                                            Fill out the order form. Make sure you provide references to your avatar or photograph. (Do not post "current" ) Quote either me or Cuppycake. Not a post just for example,
                                                                            MaiLoveheart
                                                                            that, with your order form. Once we accept your order form by quoting your back your request will be put under either "Work In Progress" or "Waiting List". Once you make it onto the "Work in Progress" list it should take a week at the most. Please do mention to us if it takes longer than that. But, otherwise do not pressure the artist. We have the right to deny any request.

R e s p e c t
                                                                            Please respect the artist, me and others ordering. If you have any problems please contact one of us and we will deal with it. If this becomes an issue you will be black listed. & we do not enjoy blacklisting people.

G o l d e n R u l e
                                                                            You get what you get & you don't throw a fit.

P a y m e n t

Send the trade when your form is accepted. We'll accept the trade fully once your art is done and has been sent. You can send money requests to the artist. Tips are not required but welcomed c: Uncolored Chibi's cost 10k. Colored 15k. Thankies~

T h e f t

Theft of artwork is EXTREMELY frowned upon. You'll be blacklisted and reported.
User Image

Cuppy-Cake Speaking...
                                                                  Hello again my dears. c: Here is the part where I rant about myself and you pretend to listen. I am in my teens, and am hoping to become a better artist. Most of the art that will be done in this shop will be done on an online site for artists and picture editing, (not saying which, trade secret). c: I love drawing, music, Harry Potter, Sheldon Cooper, Batman and Tumblr way too much for my own good, and I also love to watch anime and read manga and books. Thank you my lovelies for taking time to actually learn about the artist. c': You all wonderful costumers! <3

Mai Speaking...Hello again. A little about me? Hmm. In a nutshell I suppose you could say I spend a majority of my time playing soccer, fishing, swimming, roleplaying, reading, tumbling and being a social butterfly. Maintaining straight A's also takes up a majority of my time. I'm just here to help out a friend to run the shop well she does more of the artistic thing, I'm here for the technicalities. c: Thank you all!
E x a m p l e s
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
x
x
x

F i n i s h e d O r d e r s

- gergopasztor - Eclair_Ramos - MidoriiroAngel - gergopasztor - CAl2TE BLANCHE - drunken_applesauce - gergopasztor - Akira Hanako - FawnR -
User Image

Please do Include the quotes. xoxo, Thanks!
                                                                  MaiLoveheart
                                                                  Cuppy-Cake-1136
                                                                  Colored or Uncolored:
                                                                  Avatar or Photo example: (Link please or photo here not "current avi".)
                                                                  Details?: (Example position or expression you want?c:)
                                                                  Other:

Make sure that you send your payment trade to me, (Cuppy-Cake-1136), within 24 hours of your order, or you will not get your art! :c All trades will be fully accepted once the art has been finished, and you have been notified. c: Art will be posted once I have received my payment.
                                                                  (( Erm, just a little note; If you give me any of my wishlist items, (which you can see on my profile).....You will get a free art and will be White Listed. c: And I will seriously love you forever.....yes....I promise :3 ))
A f f i l i a t e s

User Image
User Image

White list- Cuppy-Cake-1136 & MaiLoveheart.
                                                                            gergopasztor- For order 3+ times! c:

Black List- None, lets keep it that way c:

W o r k s / / W a i t i n g L i s t / / F i n i s h e d

W o r k s :
                                                                  1. xXxStrawberry of LovexXx
                                                                  2. XxCorrupted AngelxX

W a i t i n g L i s t :

F i n i s h e d <3 :
                                                                  - FawnR
R e s e r v e d
R e s e r v e d
O P E N
Nerdy Addictions is now open for business! c:

Lonely Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Yes!!!
Want

MaiLoveheart

Cuppy-Cake-1136

Colored or Uncolored: Coloured please
Avatar or Photo example: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Details?: Yes. Could you...well...make him smile? Like, darkened face, glowing eyes, and a creepy smile? Maybe draw him sitting, with his legs kind of making a circle, and hands between? Could you make the smoke come out of his mouth?
Other: Since I'm the first, I get a discount? Yes yes?(just kidding)

><b

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces