Welcome to Gaia! ::

✖ O B E Y Propagandafillerfillerfiller
make art not war

User Image
*img via photobucketxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to ✖ O B E Y, a small and humble shop that would love to create spectacular art babies with you.

I work both traditionally and digitally. The programs of choice are both photoshop cs5 and paint tool SAI. My art styles vary widely -- I can draw many styles, as I have practiced them all. I can do comic, manga, realistic, or "crack"... really, it's difficult to label any style.

intro | rules | prices | request form | slots | reserved | reserved | reserved | open
✖ r u l e sfillerfillerfiller
pretty damn important

✖ o1 | Follow Gaya ToS.

✖ o2 | Patience is key; also a virtue. You're gonna need it, bub.

✖ o3 | Money before the art, sweetcakes. Just playin' it safe. I guarantee you'll get the art.

✖ o4 | Know what you want. Unless you want to leave it up to me.

✖ o5 | Save your own art. I might back it up myself, but it's yours after I give it to you.

✖ o6 | GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION required at all times.

✖ o7 | No advertisements or spam. I'll punch you in the face.

✖ o8 | Treat this place like Starbuck's or something. I don't care. Just be polite.

✖ o9 | Most important: no ripping my signature off your art. You will suffer if you do.

intro | rules | prices | request form | slots | reserved | reserved | reserved | open
✖ p r i c e sfillerfillerfiller
basically required

Since the artwork will be a little different, this might turn out to be complicated. Let's find out, since I'm making this up as I go.

✖ avatar art | 100k » Just make sure it isn't cluttered.

✖ oc art | 250k » Hey, these things are fun. I want to draw your baby.

✖ head or torso | 100k » Hooray, busts!

✖ full body | 500k » Simple pose, possible prop or background. I don't care.

✖ theme | 300k » This means you have an idea. This could be a cartoon panel or just an interesting idea you have. Can have up two people in it, background included. Isn't that nice of me?

✖ original | 400k » This means that you have a full-fledged creation in mind, but you're pretty sure you don't have the talent to create it. You have the idea, background, pose(s), subject, mood... everything. For your originality, you're given an automatic discount.

A few points:

✖ You can get a discount if you theme your request with something I like. I.E. Silent Hill, Trigun, Drizzt series, Tintin... etc... you'll find out whether or not I like it. Or if you're a close friend.

✖ I don't actually know what a bribe is, but I have a clue at what a tip is. You can tip afterwards if you are really satisfied with the art, which I hope you are.

✖ If you're really craving avatar artwork, send me a full tektek image of the avatar you want. I do not do chibis. I will draw your OC for you, however. Just give me a reference or something.

✖ You can ask me to even do a character or something from some show you like. You just have to describe the exact picture you want to me. Or reference.

✖ We can collaborate together under "original". That means you get basically whatever you want. Collaboration under private messages.

✖ I can handle nekkid people.

✖ I do not price on color or not. That's just selfish and retarded. However, I will price on a particular medium or amount of work. Like, if you want me to do a watercolor or an acrylic painting, that'll be more money.

It's so easy to get a discount with me!

User Image

[deviantart]

✖ r e q u e s t f o r mfillerfillerfiller
also damn important

Try not to alter this, please. I like how it looks.
      Also, I expect you to be intelligent enough to figure out this coding and to fill it out properly. That includes detailed descriptions, since the orders are so wide-open to interpretation, etc.
      ... that includes correct spelling and grammar. I get so angry otherwise.
      Samples are in a link in the very first post, in case you didn't find it.

Send this to me in a private message titled "nuance", and also post it in the thread itself. (I am forgetful, so this is just a backup strategy.)

Do not send me a million messages if slots are full! Just one will do.

[align=center][size=20][color=darkcyan][u][b][color=#8900A8]✖ m y r e q u e s t[/color][color=white]fillerfillerfiller[/color][/b][/u][/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][size=10][color=darkslategray]✖ My name is [insert].
      ✖ I would like [insert] to be drawn for me. [Provide any details or description of what you want.]
      ✖ I [do/do not] have a theme or a reference. [If yes, elaborate/provide link.]
      ✖ The price will be about [insert], which I will send when you tell me the art is ready.
      ✖ I understand price may be altered depending on my order.
      ✖ I also understand that you have a life, and I will be patient with you.

✖ Tip potential? [y/n]

✖ Signed, [insert something here to butter me up.][/color][/size][/list][/list]

✖ m y r e q u e s tfillerfillerfiller

✖ My name is with a cause.
          ✖ I would like a full-body of Pyramid Head with Vash the Stampede to be drawn for me. Please have them in the middle of an epic fight outside of Alchemilla Hospital. It'd be cooler as black and white.
          ✖ I do have a theme or a reference. Here is Pyramid Head and here is Vash the Stampede.
          ✖ The price will be about 30k, which I will send when you tell me the art is ready.
          ✖ I understand price may be altered depending on my order.
          ✖ I also understand that you have a life, and I will be patient with you.

✖ Tip potential? Yes.

✖ Signed, someone who loves everything you do.

✖ s l o t sfillerfillerfiller
wow, that's not much

Okay, let's settle something right here, right now.
      I have a life. I go to school. I also have a list of other things that I really want to draw. So, like I said earlier -- patience is key with me.
      I'm sorry there are very few slots. I want to be sure that I can complete everything and not be overwhelmed. I also am certain that I will not really have that many customers, so all's good. More slots may be added later.

✖ 01 | P3nis Colada

✖ o2 | Open

✖ o3 | Open

intro | rules | request form | slots | reserved | reserved | reserved | open
✖ r e s e r v e dfillerfillerfiller
someday useful

oops...

oh well

✖ o p e nfillerfillerfiller
yay hooray!

✖ b u m p
User Image
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Let there be no boundaries during times of need.

ninja

You need samples.
Full of Mercy
User Image
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Let there be no boundaries during times of need.

ninja

You need samples.

There's a link. It's in there.
User Image

Ahhh, now I see it. sweatdrop

And ninja cat? RULZ. ninja
Haha, you stole first post on this one too. xD -just realized-

Yay, finally bought Yakisoba Dare! <3

Pfft... ninja cat. What.

✖ b u m p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers