• Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image
*~ABOUT THE ARTST~*

The guy's name is Lokeh. He's an okay guy, I guess. Personally I think he's a weirdo, but that's beside the point because you're not here for him, you're here for his artistic ability. You're here to commission a piece of artwork, something worth your hard earned gold! Well it is my esteemed honor to be able to say;

YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR GUY!!

He's got the raw talent and initiative to make all your dreams come true with the tip of his pen!

I bet you're wondering, "if this guy's so great, why doesn't he make his own thread? For that matter, who are you and why are you so selflessly promoting him!?" And to that I say, it's none of your goddamn business so why don't you buy something or get out.

Just kidding. But in all seriousness... Buy something or get out.

So below you'll find his EXTREMELY affordable rates and samples of his artwork. (of which there are plenty) You may notice that a good amount of his samples are centered on an Afro-ed protagonist. That's him. He draws himself A LOT. Talk about narcissism. Anyway I now christen this art shop
OPEN AND ACCEPTING

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-C H I B I-
(Big Head little body)
Single Sketch ( no color, no background): 5,000 Couple: 6,000
Single Full Color (no background): 7,000 Couple: 8,000
Single Full Color and Background: 10,000 Couple: 11,000
Plus additional 1,000 per avatar included.
Samples:[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

-F U L L-
(Full body)
Single Sketch (no color): 7,000 Couple: 9,000
Single Full Color (no background): 10,000 Couple: 12,000
Single Full Color and background: 15,000 Couple: 13,000
Plus an additional 2,000 per avatar included.
Samples: [X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

-A C T I O N-
(Action SHOTS)
Single Sketch (no color):10,000 Couple: 13,000
Single Full Color (no Background): 15,000 Couple: 18,000
Single Full Color and Background: 20,000 Couple: 23,000
Plus an additional 3,000 per avatar included.
Samples: [X] [X][X][X][X][X][X]

-C U S T O M-

(If what you want isn't covered above)
Custom Jobs will cost 50,000 all inclusive. Color, background, style, you name it, all included in that one price.
It's a good deal if you're commissioning a huge group picture or if you want your work done in a specific style.
His Deviantart & His Gaia Profile

D O N ' T F O R G E T T O T I P

User Image

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Alright, now it's time to introduce myself- AHEM, I am his friend, manager, accountant, editor, muse, life coach, and sole reason for living. Without me, he would be nothing. With that said, I've taken the initiative of running his artshop. So, knowing him as well as I do, I strongly suggest all orders go through me-
So before you you get all suspicious and crap, let me tell you why:

1. He's got a fairly busy high school schedule and rarely logs onto Gaia-
Solution: I log onto Gaia everyday. I can make sure all orders get to him regardless of whether he is online or not.

#2. He's an artist, so procrastination is the name of his game.
Solution: I know him IRL!!! So he wont think twice about ditching a commish. You have my word.

#3. I won't be accepting payment.
Solution: I will take your orders and give you your drawings, but any money goes straight to him.
TL;DR? Read the underlined.

Either provide a picture reference of what you want drawn or provide detailed instructions for what you want drawn.
You will pay beforehand after your commission is accepted. He maintains the right to deny any orders, but it is unlikely that he ever will. If, by freak accident or circumstance, he cannot complete your commission, I will provide you with a full refund. Depending on the difficulty of the picture and of his schedule, the time from payment to actually receiving your commission may vary from a couple of hours to a couple of weeks.

ANNOUNCEMENT
: The prices listed above are now starting bids rather than set prices. So that means: the higher you're willing to pay, the better chance your request has of being accepted. We will not accept anything lower than what is listed above. So be ready to negotiate higher prices with yours truly so we may sooth the gluttony and greed of our beloved artiste.

So, it goes: You send me a PM titled "Commission" ----& I either accept or deny and send the order over to Lokeh and I send you a PM telling you whether you were accepted or denied listing the price as well. ----& Assuming you've been accepted you start a trade with Lokeh with the agreed upon amount of Gold. ----& He begins work ----& you get masterpiece sometime within the week.

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I want one as soon as you're open! biggrin

Friendly Gaian

Whoa, what a welcome banner. xD

Feral Rogue

10,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
So how can I buy an art? Do you just say what you want it to look like?

Sparkly Vampire

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Member 100
CAN I HAVE ONE? a couple? ;D
I tip verrrrrrry wellll XD

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Alright alright, hold your horses Lady and gentlemen! I'll get ordering information up in a second.

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Demonichaos
Crawford J Pegasus

Send me your orders~

noble35

I've finished the ordering information. Check it out.

theMeji

Ton more like it, check out his samples.

Partying Tycoon

Sending an order ^_^

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Dear people, Lokeh is at school. Around 5 pm PST, I'll be able to tell y'all whether you've been accepted.

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Lokeh's got quite the workload, so we're no longer accepting requests. (for now)

Once he's finished with this set I'll reopen for requests.

Friendly Detective

Well, I certainly do like this art! It is creative and tasteful, yes~

I'm keeping an eye to this shop because I just might care to share some nice and shiny gold…

…and the fact that I'm a semi-art stalker.

*subscribed*
emotion_yatta
hope you got mine b4 u stopped accepting xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out