Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                                                      i draw chibis here.
                                                                                      () xx i don't draw: mech, anthro, bara, other "manly" men, guns and complex weapons, backgrounds, sexually explicit, culturally offensive requests, Paws bases (not yet, anyway), large wings
                                                                                      () xx i will draw: simple weapons (daggers, swords), some pets (but not all - ask me), simple 1-color or gradient backgrounds, small to med wings.

site staff: the thread layout art is mine. i have given permission for it to be used as the basis for the thread graphics.

rules
                                                                                      () xx The minimum offer amount is 135kp (1.35T). I also accept items from my wish list totaling 150kp or more. Other items? maybe! ask me c:
                                                                                      () xx Offering RLC on my instagram (@wtfitskae). DM me over there about it, or ask me for my discord.
                                                                                      () xx Follow Gaia's Terms of Service and Rules/Guidelines And don't be a jerk about it. I didn't write them :c
                                                                                      () xx Don't quote the first page posts (except the order form, obviously).
                                                                                      () xx Items are okay for bribes, just make sure they add up to at least the minimum amount. Check my wish list if you're not sure what to offer.
                                                                                      () xx I don't accept every order that comes my way. Please don't be offended if I don't accept your offer.
                                                                                      () xx If a slot doesn't say "open", it isn't open, even if it's blank.
                                                                                      () xx Please provide a reference image. Text-only descriptions will be turned down.
                                                                                      () xx Poses will be whatever I think of. Descriptive pose ideas only confuse me and slow me down.
                                                                                      () xx Don't PM me orders. They will be ignored, or you will be sent right back here, with very few exceptions.
                                                                                      () xx ANY order that comes in when the shop is closed or full will be ignored.
                                                                                      () xx Items may be left off or stylized for the sake of the art/artist. Let me know if an item is super important.
                                                                                      () xx Rules are subject to change, so make sure you look again once in a while.

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                                                      contents
                                                                                      1] RULES AND INTRO
                                                                                      2] SAMPLES AND ORDER FORM
                                                                                      3] PICKUPS
                                                                                      4] NEWS
                                                                                      5] CURRENCY CONVERSION CHART
                                                                                      6] QUOTE LIST

samples
                                                                                      [xx] [xx] [xx]

O R D E R ❤ F O R M
                                                                                      [quote="wtf its kae"][/quote]
                                                                                      [size=22][color=plum]PLEASE DRAW ME?[/color][/size]
                                                                                      image ref: [spoiler] (ref here) [/spoiler]
                                                                                      offer:
                                                                                      details? (any notes for me?)

S L O T S
                                                                                      1) closed
                                                                                      2) closed
                                                                                      3) closed

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User ImageUser Image

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
💫 NEWS 💫

6/23/2020
going through some things, and unable to art right
now. i'll definitely be reopening but not just now.

4/16/2020
prices going up again at the end of the month
it's gonna be a big jump but i keep lowballing myself
and i think it's time i stop that, don't you?
coming soon...

3/19/2020
price change as of March 19, 2020!
from 60k minimum to 80k minimum (that's 800b in gold)

3/9/2020
as of March 1, 2020 i'm accepting RLC!
contact me either on instagram (@wtfitskae) or discord (cupkaek#6851)

2/10/2020
considering RLC options
i'll update the first post if i decide to offer rlc

2/6/2020
currently working on some RL commissions outside of Gaia
with my app malfunctioning this could take some time
but i'll reopen as soon as possible after i'm done
stay tuned!

1/27/2020
I'm working with a bit of a slowdown atm
the app i use has decided to continually crash on me
i can still use it - i don't lose any work - but it's frustrating as hell
and so i'm taking a lot of breaks
just a heads up until the app is updated

1/2/2020
all better!
ok mostly, but i feel like drawing again, so i'm open!

2019-12-30
i've been sick for a few days and i had to close down to make sure i rest and try to get better
sorry for the wait. i'll update this by the 2nd
happy new year!

2019-11-27
i have a quote list but i won't add it to the shop yet
not until i get things rolling. but just ask and if it isn't too long i will add you

but! starting monday, dec 2, i'm adding a third slot!

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
💫 CONVERSION CHART 💫

User Image

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100