Welcome to Gaia! ::

I will except full body art and waist up art!
I only draw girls for now!
What to pay me with:
I would really like it if you pay me in platinum.

Example 1
Example 2-waist up
Example 3-Fullbody
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
The Instructions!
Character's Name:
Character Reference:
What kind of art type you want it in: (Neko, Kawaii, Sparckly, sketchy, Fully colored, ect.)

yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake
I accept any amount that is above 800 platinum
I only accept characters I like and I can draw them well

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
5 Request slots left~~~~

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

Nice art! cat_3nodding
Good luck~

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

Bumpity 3nodding
MeepySheep
Bumpity 3nodding

Nice
Best of luck, friendo! heart *u*
CandyKat4
Best of luck, friendo! heart *u*

Thank you!
Hey! MeepySheep and CandyKat4 I can draw you too a free waist up commission if you want.

Anxious Dreamer

Hello~ <3

Character's Name: An-Lee
Character Reference: Boop~
What kind of art type you want it in: I'm fine with whatever you would like to do. ^^

I would love for you to consider drawing my girly up there. <3
If you do draw her, would 2000plat be fine?
Thank you for looking~
<3
Kurottachi
Hello~ <3

Character's Name: An-Lee
Character Reference: Boop~
What kind of art type you want it in: I'm fine with whatever you would like to do. ^^

I would love for you to consider drawing my girly up there. <3
If you do draw her, would 2000plat be fine?
Thank you for looking~
<3

Of course! I would love to draw her! The thing that I would like to know is if you want a fullbody, waist up, or colored fullbody/waist up?

Anxious Dreamer

JazzyThePanda

Of course! I would love to draw her! The thing that I would like to know is if you want a fullbody, waist up, or colored fullbody/waist up?

Thank you so much~
I would love for it to be colored, and you can pick if you'd rather do waist up or fullbody. I won't mind either way. ^^
Kurottachi
JazzyThePanda

Thank you so much~
I would love for it to be colored, and you can pick if you'd rather do waist up or fullbody. I won't mind either way. ^^

Ok! I will update you on how much progress I have!

Anxious Dreamer

JazzyThePanda

Sounds great. ^^
Kurottachi
JazzyThePanda

Sounds great. ^^

I will take about 2 or 3 days. I might take longer if I am really busy over the week

Anxious Dreamer

JazzyThePanda

I will take about 2 or 3 days. I might take longer if I am really busy over the week

That's fine. Take your time. <3
Kurottachi
JazzyThePanda

That's fine. Take your time. <3

Thank you for your patience!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas