Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
CLOSED

I will continue and finish the art I have promised in the top 4 slots, but I've been commissioned to do a far bigger project which will overall take up most of my time for the next several months. I will re-open again once I feel I am more available.

Thanks for your patronage! :3

--------------------------------------------------

For quality work, pretty darn cheap!

5,000 gold for line art, extra characters are an additional 1,000 gold for this type:
User Image

10,000 for colored lines line art, extra characters are an additional 1,000 gold for this type:
User Image

15,000 for simple colored line art, extra characters are an additional 2,000 gold for this type:
User Image

30,000 for full detail, in-depth coloring (more expensive due to the sheer amount of time and effort put forth for these), extra characters are an additional 7,000 gold for this type:
User Image

Rules

1.) First and foremost, I reserve the right to refuse service. To anyone!

2.) I am willing to do just about anything up to and including: OC, Roleplay, Tekteks, **cough cough** n***s (PM me for these!), or just regular avi's

3.) EXCLUDING: Cluttered as all hell material! WILL NOT DO! If you're not sure if you qualify or not, trust me I'll tell you! Gore, if it's too excessive. Artistic for Halloween or Zombie-ish is fine.

4.) I'm fine with you paying up front or after the work is done, whatever so long as you pay me.

5.) If you DON'T pay me, I will Blacklist you, and make sure everyone knows you're a con artist (aka JACKASS)

6.) Please do not harass me! It takes time to do art, and I have quite a few commissions to take care of in addition to yours! I also have a job, so I'm not always able to constantly work on your art. You will get your artwork, I will not jip you, and if it turns out that I can't do what you ask of me I WILL return any gold you have given! (Or if you're pissing me off I'll return your money and Blacklist you do to annoyance!)

The Art Commission Slots

1.) xiCandies

2.) xiCandies (he has two)

3.) Goldensparkz

4.) SmiIe

Either reply to this thread or send me a PM for what you'd like! I can make just about any pose, coloring, or alterations you'd like!

Vicious Defender

11,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
guess who will be getting soon art?? let me some time to gather the goldies and ill ask for full detailed one.

Generous Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Paloc2
guess who will be getting soon art?? let me some time to gather the goldies and ill ask for full detailed one.

Sure thing dude, this time I'm not bothering with Photoshop to color yours, it just came out way too dark. When you've got the gold hit me up and I'll make it with a far better pose than before ;]

Vicious Defender

11,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
itsfish3
Paloc2

Sure thing dude, this time I'm not bothering with Photoshop to color yours, it just came out way too dark. When you've got the gold hit me up and I'll make it with a far better pose than before ;]

User Image
Friend of mine. Make art of her. Something that looks cool, a lil emo and cute. Ill send a trade. Color full, 30k. Hope to get it soon. Send by PM.
itsfish3

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright Consider my halloween avvie please? gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright I can give you a tektek if needed. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright I would like it in the 30,000 full detail, in-depth coloring style please gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Generous Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Paloc2
itsfish3
Paloc2

User Image
Friend of mine. Make art of her. Something that looks cool, a lil emo and cute. Ill send a trade. Color full, 30k. Hope to get it soon. Send by PM.

I'll start it today, but it may not get finished until tomorrow or the day after, I just got a new job so idk what my schedule's going to be like yet. You will have it by Saturday though

Vicious Defender

11,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
itsfish3
Paloc2
itsfish3
Paloc2

User Image

I'll start it today, but it may not get finished until tomorrow or the day after, I just got a new job so idk what my schedule's going to be like yet. You will have it by Saturday though

Works for me... She will be logged today so when i got it ill send it right away.

Generous Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
lilly_flippy
itsfish3

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright Consider my halloween avvie please? gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright I can give you a tektek if needed. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright I would like it in the 30,000 full detail, in-depth coloring style please gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Absolutely! But you probably won't get it until this weekend. I'll need to put all my attention into it, I already have one project, but I'll start yours as soon as I'm done with the other one. Just another thing, I cannot accept your gold until yours is done, not that I won't do yours, it's just Gaia policy that you don't pay me until after the project is completed :]

Generous Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Paloc2
itsfish3
Paloc2
itsfish3
Paloc2

User Image

Works for me... She will be logged today so when i got it ill send it right away.

If you're sure, then no problem :]
itsfish3
lilly_flippy
itsfish3

User Image

Absolutely! But you probably won't get it until this weekend. I'll need to put all my attention into it, I already have one project, but I'll start yours as soon as I'm done with the other one. Just another thing, I cannot accept your gold until yours is done, not that I won't do yours, it's just Gaia policy that you don't pay me until after the project is completed :]

yea, i know of that. and the time is not a problem, i'm not in a hurry.
I will send the trade and we can finalize it when the art is done. heart

Generous Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
lilly_flippy
itsfish3
lilly_flippy
itsfish3

User Image

That sounds fair to me :]
itsfish3
lilly_flippy
itsfish3
lilly_flippy
itsfish3

User Image

thank you smile your art is amazing. heart

Generous Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
lilly_flippy
itsfish3
lilly_flippy
itsfish3
lilly_flippy
itsfish3

User Image

redface Thanks so much! It's nice to get that every once in a while biggrin

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Your stuff is really good o.o How comfortable are you with drawing muscle tone?
itsfish3
lilly_flippy
itsfish3
lilly_flippy
itsfish3

redface Thanks so much! It's nice to get that every once in a while biggrin

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright your welcome gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff