• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                                    STATUS

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                Open ll Closed ll Hiatus
                                                ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Hello! Welcome to ❛Liquor in the Front❜ art shop. I am Lily, your thread creator, host, moderator,
                        and artist secretary. I am here to provide you, the customers with wonderful art done by L l Q U O R.
                        Please feel free to stay and chat. We do appreciate you stopping by, and please read the rules prior
                        to posting or ordering from us. Thank you again, and don't forget to our thread! Enjoy your stay!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

3●16 CG art samples are updated. And we are opened for business again!
                                        Thanks for your patience!
                                        2●24 And we're back. With CG art. New and improved Liquor in the Front
                                        will be up and about in several moments. I will be adding new samples.
                                        We changed the slot to just two at a time. Because we both have school
                                        to focus on. I hope you guys are ready to enjoy more artsies!
                                        5●4 Sorry for the lack of update. I'm in Japan right now, my grandmother
                                        passed. So Duckie is trying to finish all of the drawings. We've both been
                                        extremely busy with finals and family issues.Thanks for your guys' patience!
                                        4●28 New rules regarding ordering!
                                        4●21 New Chibi styles are here! Also beginning today, OCs will only be
                                        considered for Bribe. NEW RULES ADDED. PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.
                                        ESPECIALLY HOW TO ORDER FROM US.
                                        4●2O Thread created and Opened

Tipsy Millionaire

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

✖Following all Gaia Terms of Service is a must.
                      ✖YOU MUST read through the whole of the first page. ESPECIALLY THROUGH ALL OF THE RULES.
                      ✖No complaining about our art. Constructive criticism is okay, but only if PMed to the artists.
                      ✖No rushing the artist. She will get to you as soon as she can. First come first serve, pretty much.
                      ✖No Spamming or flaming.
                      ✖DO NOT quote anything on the first page.
                      ✖Keep your fights to your PMs. We don't want any drama in here. Let's keep this mature.
                      ✖Our prices are set. Meaning, we are NOT going to haggle you about pricing. We will not lower it for you.
                      If you want to pay us more than we ask, that's fine, but we aren't going to lower our prices.
                      ✖To order from us, you MUST HAVE YOUR PMS ENABLED if you don't, it will be very
                      difficult for us to send you your art or contact you if we have any questions.
                      ✖DO NOT beg us or nag us for donations as well as free art.
                      ✖If you're going to order from us, it will be nice for you to bump our thread by posting.
                      ✖It would also be very very nice if you referred us to your friends/become affiliates.
                      ✖Begging belongs in the following forums: Charity Forum and Chatterbox Forum. You may also visit the
                      Aquarium Forum to work for your own gold.
                      ✖DO NOT ADVERTISE IN THIS THREAD. If you want us to link you to your thread, just
                      PM me Picture link.(200x40 preferred)
                      ✖If you can not follow these rules, we will report you, and you will be on our ignore list.

PLEASE • NOTE

The artist has a right to deny your request. And she WILL NOT be accepting every single request she receives.
                      She will be picking and choosing the avatars that she would be interested in drawing. I will repeat this again:

WE DO NOT GUARANTEE YOUR REQUEST TO BE FULFILLED. IT DEPENDS
                      ON THE ARTIST AND THE AVI THAT CATCHES HER INTEREST. WE WILL,
                      HOWEVER BE REVIEWING ALL OF THE ORDER FORMS.

Tipsy Millionaire

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
SLOTS
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▉1 ll 2 ll
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

F U L L • B O D Y

User Image

C HIBI• C O L O U R

User Image

C HIBI• L I N E

User Image

Tipsy Millionaire

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
We have the right to change our prices
Starting NOW, L l Q U O R will only be drawing OCs for BRIBES

F U L L • B O D Y

Headshot • 1OOk min
                        Full Body • 15Ok min
                        Multiple • Multiply the price by the number of avis.

C HIBI• C O L O U R

Headshot • 4Ok
                        Full Body • 75k

C HIBI• L I N E

Headshot • 35k
                        Full Body • 4Ok

B RIB E S

Currently taking bribes. Bribe L l Q U O R to draw you a full body OC.
                        User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

Napoleon of Crime ● Fremere's Guard ● Super Unnatural ● Commander Garbolt ● La Bella Figura

HO W TO ORDER

PLEASE READ THIS GUIDE VERY VERY CAREFULLY.

POST your orders in the thread either quoting me L l Q U E U R or Duckie L l Q U O R
                        ✖I will consult with L l Q U O R about your order.
                        ✖I will reply to you either Confirming or Denying your order.
                        ✖If you have been confirmed, then please send L l Q U O R, NOT ME, but the artist a trade
                        IMMEDIATELY. This is a form of a security deposit, insuring us that you are able to comply with your request.
                        ✖She will not begin your art until you send the trade.
                        ✖Keep the trade pending.
                        ✖When L l Q U O R is done with your order, I will personally PM you the watermarked version.
                        ✖You are expected, then to finish the trade.
                        ✖And once the trade is finished, then we will send you your personal version WITHOUT the watermarks.
                        ✖IF YOU DO NOT FINISH THE TRADE, WE WILL NOT SEND YOU YOUR ART.

ORDER FORM

Please POST THE FORM IN THE THREAD. I will compile a list of avis to show the artist. From there,
                        she will choose an avi to draw. I will quote you back with her answer.

[quote=L l Q U E U R][/quote]
                        [align=center][color=lighseafoamgreen][size=24][b]Liquor in the Front, Poker in the rear[/b][/color][/size]
                        [size=10][i]Please draw me some artsies![/i][/size][/align]
                        [list][list][list][size=10]Username:
                        Which Stye?:
                        Head shot or Fullbody?:
                        How many in your drawing?:
                        Color (Y/N):
                        Reference picture:
                        Total Price: [/size][/list][/list][/list]

BRIBE FORM

AGAIN, I WILL STRESS THIS FACT.POST THIS IN THE THREAD. AND if this is an OC, please
                        provide detailed descriptions as well as pictures, for references. Thank you.

[quote=L l Q U O R][/quote]
                        [align=center][color=lighseafoamgreen][size=24][b]Liquor in the Front, Poker in the rear[/b][/color][/size]
                        [size=10][i]I'm bribing you for some artsies[/i][/size][/align]
                        [list][list][list][size=10]Username:
                        Which Stye?: (chibi or detailed?)
                        Head shot or Fullbody?:
                        How many in your drawing?:
                        Color (Y/N):
                        Description/reference pictures:
                        I'm bribing you with: [/size][/list][/list][/list]

Tipsy Millionaire

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User ImageLlQUOR
duckie
User Image
The artist. 24 year old student. Residing in California with her beloved
Lily and their kitty, Moose. Have been on Gaia since 2006, the year
Lily and Duckie met, and coincidentally, in the CB. You can probably
find us roaming around on Towns from time to time. Interests include,
but are not limited to: Harry Potter, Supernatural, Disney, BBC Sherlock,
Downton Abbey, Doctor Who, Lily, and Cats.

User Image

LlQUEUR
                                                            lily
                                                            User Image
                                                            The Hostess. 22 year old art history major. Lover of the arts.
                                                            EspeciallyArt Nouveau. Have been a member of gaia since 2005.
                                                            You can probablyfind me lurking in the CB, Gaia Exchange, Gaia
                                                            Aquarium and Towns. Interests includes, but are not limited to, Harry Potter, BBC Sherlock, Doctor Who, Disney, Downton Abbey,
                                                            Renaissance, Art Nouveau, Duckie, Cats, and Ducks.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tipsy Millionaire

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Don't forget to link us!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops//t.79303537/][img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/Hanyaki/Liquor in the front/banner.jpg[/img][/url]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Tipsy Millionaire

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Tipsy Millionaire

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100