Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shady Kitten

10,425 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
xxx

Bookworm

Is your fist sample...... a sylvari? . W.

please let me know if it isn't alright to post

Shady Kitten

10,425 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Nutwin

Is your fist sample...... a sylvari? . W.

sort of!! he's my character from a pathfinder campaign i'm in with custom races (instead of normal elves/orcs/etc) and there are plant people a lot like sylvari. his specific design is based on sylvari though, yes :^)

edit: just saw your edit it's fine to post!!! thanks for checking heart

Bookworm

sivolobwho

oh cool! * W* That's so fun!
We actually just stole a summoner build from pathfinder and transferred it into 5th edition oops. Pathfinder is so much more technical than 5th edition it's so cool bahaha

Custom races ftw! * U*

W-would you consider my sylvari character though if I grabbed a couple good screen shots of him? * U*;;
Also, what are you looking for in terms of min bribe? ; o; I'm horrible at this stuff lol I'm sorry

Shady Kitten

10,425 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Nutwin
sivolobwho

oh cool! * W* That's so fun!
We actually just stole a summoner build from pathfinder and transferred it into 5th edition oops. Pathfinder is so much more technical than 5th edition it's so cool bahaha

Custom races ftw! * U*

W-would you consider my sylvari character though if I grabbed a couple good screen shots of him? * U*;;
Also, what are you looking for in terms of min bribe? ; o; I'm horrible at this stuff lol I'm sorry

5e is super fun! a couple years ago we played a game of 5e with a bunch of stuff our gm took from pathfinder (like classes etc) and by the end we were basically just.... playing pathfinder tbh. but it was fun af. that game literally lasted 2 years irl and we all cried when it ended.

also i literally have no minimum bribe requirement tbh. i vastly prefer items so like maybe item(s) from my wishlist?? also i'd love to see some screenshots of your guy before i say either way but i'll consider! :^)

Shady Kitten

10,425 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Shady Kitten

10,425 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Shady Kitten

10,425 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Anxious Dreamer

Hi~
I dunno if they'll interest you, but would you consider either (or both) of these two?
That image is kinda old... so... this and this are more recent headshots of them.
And I have this image of them.

I can buy you a couple of the items off your wishlist for payment? Just tell me which ones you'd like most?

Shady Kitten

10,425 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Kurottachi
Hi~
I dunno if they'll interest you, but would you consider either (or both) of these two?
That image is kinda old... so... this and this are more recent headshots of them.
And I have this image of them.

I can buy you a couple of the items off your wishlist for payment? Just tell me which ones you'd like most?

not super interested in them, sorry! i do better with more detailed characters. good luck heart

Bookworm

sivolobwho

here is my guy * U*
(obviously doesn't have to be drawn in full armor or anything. You've got 100% artistic freedom)

If he interests you, would you draw him for* A*;;

Shady Kitten

10,425 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Nutwin
sivolobwho

here is my guy * U*
(obviously doesn't have to be drawn in full armor or anything. You've got 100% artistic freedom)

If he interests you, would you draw him for* A*;;

i love him!! i will def draw him for that stuff~ probably a bust if that's cool w you!! i'll get started soon heart

Shady Kitten

10,425 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Bookworm

sivolobwho

Yeah of course! * U*
tyvm!

Shady Kitten

10,425 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250