Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Friend

User Image [OPEN] [BUSY]

Welcome and I hope you're having a good day. I'm JeeszyCreezy, or just JC, and I'm here to draw for you. You have a few styles to choose from so feel free to shuffle through the samples and I hope to draw you soon.

SAMPLES
Please click the links below to preview the samples. If you're feeling a bit lazy, you can also scroll down to post 3 to see a few more samples without clicking links.

Chibi - 20b
Chibi Sample1
Chibi Sample 2

Chibi Colored - Min. Bribe 30b
Colored Chibi Sample 1
Colored Chibi Sample 2

Lines - 20b
Lines Sample 1
Lines Sample 2

Bust -15b
Bust Sample 1

Colored Lines - 100b
Colored Lines Sample 1
Colored Lines Sample 2

Epic colored lines.... - Min. Bribe 800b
Epic coloring Sample 1
Epic coloring Sample 2

RULES
                                              ♥ Please don't ask me when art will get done @.@ I can only draw so fast.
                                              ♥ Please send a trade when your request has been approved so I can keep track of what to draw. ^^;;
                                              ♥ Please don't take it hard if I say no to drawing you. It's only because I don't think my style fits your OC or avatar. ><
                                              ♥ Feel free to stay and chat! Really... that is the fast track to good art.
                                              ♥ I reserve the right to change my prices (once I say I'm going to draw you, you're safe).

WON'T DRAW
                                              ♥ Animals (I'm no good at this) ((stuffed animals are a different story))
                                              ♥ Furries (Again really not talented at this)

HOW TO ORDER
                                              ♥ Please fill out the order form below and post it in this thread.
                                              ♥ I will respond to your post.
                                              ♥ Please send the trade once your order has been approved
                                              ♥ Stay and chat while you wait! Or not. But, please, stay and chat.
                                              ♥ I will quote you when your art is finished and will confirm the trade at that time.

[size=18][color=darkgreen]Goldenrod Art Shop[/color][/size]

[color=skyblue][b]N[/b]ame:[/color]
              [color=skyblue][b]S[/b]tyle:[/color]
              [color=skyblue][b]R[/b]eference(s):[/color]
              [color=skyblue][b]O[/b]ffer:[/color]
              [/color][/size]

O.G. Friend

DRAWING LIST
                                        ♥ 2 people are currently waiting for art.

PAST ORDERS

O.G. Friend

O.G. Friend

O.G. Friend

O.G. Friend

O.G. Friend

O.G. Friend

O.G. Friend

O.G. Friend

O.G. Friend

O.G. Friend

O.G. Friend